Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingus

Over the last few days, I got crazy and downloaded LMH's gorgeous pics till I have over 300 pics in my collection. I'm gonna share some of his pics here, especially the ones with his dimples :)

Gorgeous smile, dimples, face and body of LMH, agree? :x  Let me know if you want me to share more pics.....give me some heart as hints :) Annyeong

dhyla said: we also met an interesting fan. Theres also an old lady about 70-80 years old there lining up to get tickets. Good thing, the ones in front gave way. Shes wearing a personalized shirt with KHJ and LMH. And she was totally amazing. Swooning and giggling like a fangirl. And she was asking everyone if we already watched faith. She loved it! An 80 year old faithling! She was so funny!! She even got a pic with KHJ. She was with another old lady with a shirt that says, Saranghayeo leader. So impressed! Made my day. I hope LMH notices them later.

Maja said: Oh this is funny the MC was teaching him "beso beso" (basically to kiss each cheek) our greeting here in the Philippines for friends and I don't think he understood it... =))

@maja
Thanks for those gorgeous pics. The way he poses, so sexy :xStill Chubby looking:DMaybe he act clueless as to what the MC said =))

@dhyla
Happy for you. Remember to take more pics for us to swoon & drool here.Wow !...isn't it amazing the charm of LMH got into a 80 year old lady.  Hope she will be able to get a hug from him :)
@alekaonu
Nice pics... My favourite is the blue winter wear. :\">

dhyla said:

Omo! Just got home. Finally got the actual ticket! Fans lined up as early as last night just to get good seats. I went there around 6:30 am. they started releasing at 9:30 am. So imagine the line!

Get us good pics @dhyla ... ;)) Oh and Araneta said line formation will start at 3pm 

Sure! We got there around 6:30 am and the line is already loooooong. Patron invite holders get to have their seats reserved unlike others. The front-center part of the venue dont have seats. So fans will be standing. Got mine at around 10am. Gates will open at 5pm. The winners of the contests are advised to come at 2pm for the briefing as well as those who dont have reserved seats. But I doubt theyll start at 2pm. The fans are camping there already to get good seats.

dhyla said:
Sure! We got there around 6:30 am and the line is already loooooong. Patron invite holders get to have their seats reserved unlike others. The front-center part of the venue dont have seats. So fans will be standing. Got mine at around 10am. Gates will open at 5pm. The winners of the contests are advised to come at 2pm for the briefing as well as those who dont have reserved seats. But I doubt theyll start at 2pm. The fans are camping there already to get good seats.

dhyla said:

we also met an interesting fan. Theres also an old lady about 70-80 years old there lining up to get tickets. Good thing, the ones in front gave way. Shes wearing a personalized shirt with KHJ and LMH. And she was totally amazing. Swooning and giggling like a fangirl. And she was asking everyone if we already watched faith. She loved it! An 80 year old faithling! She was so funny!! She even got a pic with KHJ. She was with another old lady with a shirt that says, Saranghayeo leader. So impressed! Made my day. I hope LMH notices them later.

Omo, an 80 years old Faithling. :))  Wow! You are never too old to be a romantic. Was she fangirling with you guys? :))

LMH should give her a hug. ;))

Yeah! She was even louder than the other fans! She even showed us her pic with KHJ. she was giggling and mingling with everyone on the line. I was impressed! She asked us,

"have you girls watched faith?!"

she was so happy to know everyone liked it!

@maja

Thanks for those gorgeous pics. The way he poses, so sexy :xStill Chubby looking:DMaybe he act clueless as to what the MC said =))

@dhyla

Happy for you. Remember to take more pics for us to swoon & drool here.Wow !...isn't it amazing the charm of LMH got into a 80 year old lady.  Hope she will be able to get a hug from him :)

@alekaonu

Nice pics... My favourite is the blue winter wear. :\">

Yes I will! I really hope she gets a hug! That would be heartwarming!

dhyla said:
Yeah! She was even louder than the other fans! She even showed us her pic with KHJ. she was giggling and mingling with everyone on the line. I was impressed! She asked us,

"have you girls watched faith?!"

she was so happy to know everyone liked it!

@myphim, I think I was in that part of the line! Haha!

Another funny story,

Someone owns a magazine with everything lee min ho. So his pictures in dramas and fanmeetings were there. Someone raised it so everyone can see. As she started turning the pages, everyone also started screaming and swooning!

Also I saw a few who will be joining the get that lee min ho look! In fairness, they prepared for it, even the hair color and style!

Some fans were already there last night. What they did is they assigned shifts. Someone's waiting outside the ticket redemption center while the others were sleeping or taking a bath. They really planned it. Amazing fans!

I have to go guys! I need to have some rest for tonight's event. I will try to get good pictures with my camera, slr cameras are not allowed inside so I hope I get good ones! :D

dhyla said: I have to go guys! I need to have some rest for tonight's event. I will try to get good pictures with my camera, slr cameras are not allowed inside so I hope I get good ones! :D

Maja said: myphim said: Maja said: Oh this is funny the MC was teaching him "beso beso" (basically to kiss each cheek) our greeting here in the Philippines for friends and I don't think he understood it... =))

dhyla said: @myphim, I think I was in that part of the line! Haha!

Another funny story,

Someone owns a magazine with everything lee min ho. So his pictures in dramas and fanmeetings were there. Someone raised it so everyone can see. As she started turning the pages, everyone also started screaming and swooning!

Also I saw a few who will be joining the get that lee min ho look! In fairness, they prepared for it, even the hair color and style!

LuvMinHo said: dhyla said: @myphim, I think I was in that part of the line! Haha!

Another funny story,

dhyla said:

Maja

wrote:

»

dhyla said:<br />

Omo! Just got home. Finally got the actual ticket! Fans lined up as early as last night just to get good seats. I went there around 6:30 am. they started releasing at 9:30 am. So imagine the line!<br />

<br />

<br />

Get us good pics

@dhyla

;))

Oh and Araneta said line formation will start at 3pm