Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest cjc52006

i joined this forum just a week ago, and i normally just read your posts and i must say you guys, in my opinion, are the most ardent fans. congratulations.

FYI: the cousin of one of my office mates is the personal chauffeur of mr. ben chan, the owner of bench. we were told just now that my office mate's cousin will be driving for lee min ho for his entire stay here in the philippines. this chauffeuring for lee min ho could possibly be one's dream job, right? =)

keep the posts coming as i enjoy getting updates re: lee min ho.

thanks!

cjc52006 said: i joined this forum just a week ago, and i normally just read your posts and i must say you guys, in my opinion, are the most ardent fans. congratulations.

FYI: the cousin of one of my office mates is the personal chauffeur of mr. ben chan, the owner of bench. we were told just now that my office mate's cousin will be driving for lee min ho for his entire stay here in the philippines. this chauffeuring for lee min ho could possibly be one's dream job, right? =)

keep the posts coming as i enjoy getting updates re: lee min ho.

thanks!

sia3 said: Lee Min-ho @ Icheon Airport (Clear Pictures)

Lee Min-ho @ Manila Airport (Blur ones)

Note: why is he wearing a trenchcoat?! It's so hot over there!!! Is he avoiding to be pinched by Minoz like @awesomeduck :))

cr to owner + weareminoz

@sia3 - damn that trench coat!!! I hope @sisterchoi hasn't been lurking and telling our plans lol :)) @Maja - thanks for the updates - OMG I'm excited even though I'm no where near Manila :)) what's wrong with us? hahaha Look how close the fans are to him - I'm super jealous!!! I wanna pinch!!!  :((

Korean superstar Lee Min Ho arrives in Manila

DSC_0213_zps8f4f621b.jpg
Korean superstar Lee Min Ho upon arrival at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 for a four-day visit in the Philippines.
Photo by Raoul Esperas for ABS-CBNnews.com

MANILA, Philippines – Korean superstar Lee Min Ho has arrived in Manila on Thursday afternoon.

Lee Min Ho landed at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 past noon today for a commitment with local clothing line Bench.

Dubbed a “GlobalBenchSetter,” Lee Min Ho is set to meet his Filipino fans on November 16 in a "Fun Meet" organized by Bench at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Lee Min Ho, who will be staying in the country for four days, was tapped to become a Bench endorser after rising to fame for his role as Gu Jun Pyo in the hit Korean series "Boys Over Flowers." The show was first aired in the Philippines by ABS-CBN in 2009.

This was followed by the local airing of another Lee Min Ho-starrer, "Perfect Match," in 2010, and "City Hunter" in early 2012.

Lee Min Ho’s latest Korean series “Faith” is also set to air on ABS-CBN.

Aside from Lee Min Ho, two other Korean stars Si Won and Dong Hae, of the group Super Junior, also visited the country. The two are also among the roster of Bench's international endorsers.

Other foreign endorsers of the local clothing line are Filipina-Mexican-American singer Jessica Sanchez, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, Hollywood actor Liam Hemsworth, Disney-grown singer Joe Jonas, and American TV stars Lucy Hale and Michael Trevino.

News from: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/11/15/12/korean-superstar-lee-min-ho-arrives-manila

@sia3 @LuvMinHo @awesomeduck @myphimHe is wearing tight pants that is why he is wearing a trench coat to hide his bum from pervys like us... =))
@dhylaI will embed it for you...
687512572.jpg
687520796.jpg
@dhyla here it is...
687520910.jpg
I should have gotten work as a security guard at the airport... :-< ;)) ;;)

@sia3  I think he did change pants.

From his departure, he was wearing boot leg jeans.
LMH-Manila.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/72126_372051812889022_1124097969_n.jpg

But when he arrived, the pants looked different from the jeans he was wearing before.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/263488_372085466218990_1250213642_n.jpg

myphim said: @sia3  I think he did change pants.

From his departure, he was wearing boot leg jeans.
LMH-Manila.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/72126_372051812889022_1124097969_n.jpg

But when he arrived, the pants looked different from the jeans he was wearing before.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/263488_372085466218990_1250213642_n.jpg