Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest darkstar257

Is Lee Min Ho still secretly dating Park Min Young after the "alleged" breakup? I remember reading somewhere that the two still txt and talk on the phone

I'm going through a LMH withdrawal, so I've been searching Youtube to see more clips of him and I found THIS!!! (not sure if this has been posted here yet).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssCLaU2ADU&feature=colike
Girls, Lee Min-ho wants "to be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes" :x
I'm developing a major crush on this guy. Why so adorkable and hot, Min-ho oppa!!!!

guadi said: I'm going through a LMH withdrawal, so I've been searching Youtube to see more clips of him and I found THIS!!! (not sure if this has been posted here yet).
Girls, Lee Min-ho wants "to be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes" :x
I'm developing a major crush on this guy. Why so adorkable and hot, Min-ho oppa!!!!

Hi @myphim  :-h
Yes, lurking here and reading all your comments. You guys are having too much fun. Can't wait to see pics of him in Manila. He's so cute in that video and the best part is @ Min. 2:55 where he slapped one of the dancers' butt oops :))

@gaudi

We are all facing the same withdrawal as you,so what should we do,any suggestions?

Cant wait for fans from Philippines to post news and clips ob his arrival this morning.

Have been checking FB and this thread every seconds for news since this morning.

Hope LMH will sing the song SAY YES. :D

at the Bench Event tomorrow. imagine how the fangirls will react,screaming,swooning,jumping...and who knows some might even freeze ! :))

@myphim...if LMH sing that song and shake his bump,i will go :bz

Haist!!!, there seems to be a media black-out for any MH news here, they only said last night that he's coming today but nothing else... and only said they will have a special on Sunday about MH...  X(  ~X( I'm sooooo frustrated...  ~X( :-<

Maja said: Haist!!!, there seems to be a media black-out for any MH news here, they only said last night that he's coming today but nothing else... and only said they will have a special on Sunday about MH...  X(  ~X( I'm sooooo frustrated...  ~X( :-<

myphim said:
Maja said: Haist!!!, there seems to be a media black-out for any MH news here, they only said last night that he's coming today but nothing else... and only said they will have a special on Sunday about MH...  X(  ~X( I'm sooooo frustrated...  ~X( :-<

As promised, from his latest Toyota CF...

iwuEpAn0Jg5ci.gif

All of the sudden, I find the evil twin very hot. :x
Hmm...Adam's apple. :))
My fetish is still going strong. ;))

ibpmNqjzgdgv4p.gif  iZPwHicMWBNQJ.gif

BROMANCE!!!!

Guest Deanna1430291923

Maja said: myphim said: