Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@myphim
Thank you THANK you, love! You are always so good to us! :x
Isn't he cute (and girlie) with those hair clips! LOL. Also pretty =)) for me to see of course!
I like his conservative jamming too - just rocking his head right and left like that and pouting :))

Go @anne and @myphim
I hope you two win the tickets and go together!!!

@Maja
Oh what?! They want you to buy BENCH clothes first!
Hmmm are we going to see you in tights??? =)) =)) Show him your bump too! :))

@LuvMinHo
So I'm the one holding the camera??? Then I take GOOD video of him for you guys (the hair clips and the jamming)!!! =))

sia3 said: @myphim
Isn't he cute (and girlie) with those hair clips! LOL. Also pretty =)) for me to see of course!
I like his conservative jamming too - just rocking his head right and left like that and pouting :))

Go @anne and @myphim

@Maja

@LuvMinHo
So I'm the one holding the camera??? Then I take GOOD video of him for you guys (the hair clips and the jamming)!!! =))

sia3 said:

@myphim

Go @anne and @myphim

@Maja

@LuvMinHo

No, not tights but skinny jeans almost everybody wears them here (except for boys and not so young ladies)... :)) Wear them all the time now I just need to get the shirt... :))

I have the shirt!

Yeah, ur right! Almost everyone wears tight pants here. But only lmh can make me drool with that!

;;)

hi everyone, i'm new here. me and mom just finished watching Faith for the 4th time and now my mom wants to adopt this cute boy :P.. i'm not kidding. and it's realy hard to pleas my mom.... now we are waiting for his next project.
anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi and introduce myself. so hi from Sweden :-SS

Maral said: hi everyone, i'm new here. me and mom just finished watching Faith for the 4th time and now my mom wants to adopt this cute boy :P.. i'm not kidding. and it's realy hard to pleas my mom.... now we are waiting for his next project.
anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi and introduce myself. so hi from Sweden :-SS

Maral said: hi everyone, i'm new here. me and mom just finished watching Faith for the 4th time and now my mom wants to adopt this cute boy :P.. i'm not kidding. and it's realy hard to pleas my mom.... now we are waiting for his next project.