Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Oh I like Min-ho in that white and blue stripe! He looks extra extra delicious in that shirt! :x
It does look like Episode 4 is the ending, huh? Yeah I don't think Joon died (evil twin) and honestly, if I'm the story writer, I'd have let Kwon (good twin) take the bullet instead :D

Willenette, I love this CFs too, both seasons of it! I just did not like how sometimes it sounded forced to incorporate about how good the car is. Hahaha :)) but I think in episode 4, the incorporation of it is more natural into their dialogues!!!

Looks like I will be surfing for MORE pics from this video :D

Ahhhhh @myphim!!! You have to go for this!! Don't go to bed yet! Wait!

Lee Min Ho Fan Event at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, California in February 2013.
Date and time of event determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Terms and conditions of tickets apply.

http://www.toyota.com/oneandonly/index.shtml#/english/game/

You have to play the game!!!

sia3 said: Ahhhhh @myphim!!! You have to go for this!! Don't go to bed yet! Wait!

Lee Min Ho Fan Event at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, California in February 2013.
Date and time of event determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Terms and conditions of tickets apply.

http://www.toyota.com/oneandonly/index.shtml#/english/game/

You have to play the game!!!

OMO thanks @Maja - I think we all like the blue and white stripe shirt hahaha :)) the colour suits him and those pants tight again hahaha :)) not that I'm complaining!! nose bleed like @LuvMinHo. He is sooo damn hot hahahaThey should have picked better chicks for the ad Go @myphim - win those tickets!!!! 
:x