Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest kinkie_lass

F4's Lee Min Ho Shares His Sob Story With The World

junpyo090114el1.jpg

Published January 15, 2009

Like any other top ranked star, Lee Minho, the main character of KBS‘ hit drama “Boys before Flowers” (F4), shares his sob story that strangely enough sounds like the sob story of so many other actors and singers.

He revealed that it was only through the trials and tribulations of being part of two “not-so-successful” dramas as well as a car accident that helped him land the role as Ku Jun-pyo, the leader of the F4.

Although we know this is just a way for him and the drama to get more attention, please, can they be any more unoriginal and reuse the line “My past has made me into who I am today”.

Yet, even with such an unoriginal interview, the Korean girls and ajummas are eating it all up. The women of Korea are fawning over how he is perfect for this role and how through his portrayal of Ku, he makes them want to not only relate but want to take care of him as well.

credit: popseoul!

of course, popseoul has to go and interpret what he said so cynically. that's how they work :rolleyes:

Guest baqinardo

Hi guys..

owh, it's so annoying about all of the scandals that attack him lately.

But dun worry Min Ho, that just temporary.

it will lead u the the successness.

share some pics again:

credit as labelled, n sorry if re-post.

20080828164007.285.0.jpg

who's this girl??

2009010829677_2009010821141.jpg

and the pics from the Karaoke:

they look so cute together:

20090108164139_O.jpg

51754_37073_2348.jpg

20090108094208954.jpeg

20090108150808219.jpeg

enter_20090107101323_LMH.jpg

61717_53255_3818.jpg

baqinardo: Oh, it's that true? Back to curly hair in ep.5? I haven't read or seen the preview for ep.5..

I wish he kept his hair like in episode 4-no curly hair, because it fits him *sighs*

You asked who's the girl with Min Ho in the pictures you posted..It's Davici's member; Kang Min Kyung.. :)

Guest siticantik3011

Lee Minho sure knows alot of up and coming actors... like Ilwoo is his bestfriend...in that picture above, he's with Lee Jung (Nonstop 5, Unstoppable Marriage) and Park Jinwoo (Nonstop 5, My Little bride, Dasepo Girls, and more recently Painter of the Wind)... as well as Choi Sung Joon, one of the cute boys from Goong.

ok this maybe off topic...

btw the guy in the middle is not Lee Jung...

he is actor Ohn Joo Wan who is currently in army. (Lee Jung too i guess)

fm0vev.jpg

(left) Ohn Joo Hwan (right) Lee Jung...but yeah they do look alike

2ah8uau.jpg6qbpsm.jpg

nvm... its good to know that he befriends with many sunbaes in acting

of course, popseoul has to go and interpret what he said so cynically. that's how they work :rolleyes:

LOL, my thoughts exactly. If possible, twist and negatively interpret it so they have something to talk about. Lame.

Now that I know he was in My School's ET, I'm really really really hoping he'd come on Family Outing (where Kim Sooro, his costar and the guy Minho whispers to in the picture, is one of the MCs). I think it'd be an awesome exposure for the drama, seeing as FO is a highly popular variety show. Plus we could get to see Minho fending for himself in the countryside, playing games, cooking, and just hanging around. Oh, I hope the FO PDs would get him on the show.

Guest valley girl

F4's Lee Min Ho Shares His Sob Story With The World

Published January 15, 2009

Like any other top ranked star, Lee Minho, the main character of KBS‘ hit drama “Boys before Flowers” (F4), shares his sob story that strangely enough sounds like the sob story of so many other actors and singers.

He revealed that it was only through the trials and tribulations of being part of two “not-so-successful” dramas as well as a car accident that helped him land the role as Ku Jun-pyo, the leader of the F4.

Although we know this is just a way for him and the drama to get more attention, please, can they be any more unoriginal and reuse the line “My past has made me into who I am today”.

Yet, even with such an unoriginal interview, the Korean girls and ajummas are eating it all up. The women of Korea are fawning over how he is perfect for this role and how through his portrayal of Ku, he makes them want to not only relate but want to take care of him as well.

credit: popseoul!

Yeah Popseoul slandered , whyning as usual

nobody good in her Eyes,,

but do you know her fave celebrity Which is actor is Sucks celebrities

~ face only no talent ~ seems the writer has timid heart

so she has low taste just ignored her

anyway never believe her she even never post where the source she wrote

Hello audu!!!! I agree with your assesment ... with perm hair of such fullness ... one really need the facial bone structure to compliment. Min Ho suprisingly made it look gorgeous with his onscreen elegance. :D

p.s. The love scandal story is soo silly ... stars do have a life after working hours ... the karaoke singing video was cute. Keep up the great work LMH :excl:

I find the video cute as well, just two friends singing together having fun. But I hope MH is not smoking too much.

Guest ykidkwis

I find the video cute as well, just two friends singing together having fun. But I hope MH is not smoking too much.

do you have a link where i can watch the video please?? :)

I agree. it is so obvious in that video he's smoking in the karaoke room.

I only hope that video is quite long time ago and now he doesn't smoke that much anymore..

eventough it's personal choice, I like him being healthy

Guest ldh-ldw lover

HAHAHAHAAH AHHHH I FINALLY COME HERE. I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH MINHO NOW. HE KILLED ME IN THE SHOW! HAHAHH;DDDD LOL! i am so happy to see that jung il woo is close to him and kim bum is close to jung il woo and so on. and therefore the friends will be the future of koreas drama industry!

Guest joeydragonlady

It was bound to happen. People will write

negative things about an actor when he

becomes popular. :rolleyes:

They don't even talk about him before

BBF. I guess he has everyone's

attention now.

Aja Aja Fighting! Lee Min Ho

Guest lingling22

i just went to the BOF thread... hahaha.. many are saying it's beginning to be a lee min ho thread...

so i invite them here!!