Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes April 2020, he started with domino, 

I don’t actually want Pizza CF, 8-9 months were enough!  :relieved: I hope he has other new CF like Kolonsports. I’m wondering if he will endorse it. :relieved: 

What about Lazada, @Nikaa94  - suddenly so quiet.

ImageImage

cr as tagged via https://twitter.com/amorelmh

Will we get to see you?   

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

What about Lazada, @Nikaa94  - suddenly so quiet.

I don’t know! But I think they posted a video from LMH on Valentine’s Day. We should wait and see! 

LMH had two different CF shooting recently and he didn’t update his IG. Maybe he has new CF and he didn’t want to spoil it like when they suddenly announced LMH AndZ.  We should wait to see what CFs he was filming. One of the CF shooting seemed actually quite long considering how his stylist expressed being tired lol 

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Will we get to see you?   

maybe today 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes April 2020, he started with domino, 

I don’t actually want Pizza CF, 8-9 months were enough!  :relieved: I hope he has other new CF like Kolonsports. I’m wondering if he will endorse it. :relieved: 

@Nikaa94, usually, food brand endorsements are only for short-term unlike clothing endorsements. Celebrity endorsements can be as dangerous as they can be beneficial. Just because they're famous, it doesn't rid them of faults and bad opinions, which can sometimes even permanently damage their reputation and the reputation of the brand they're endorsing. So, he should really be picky of the brands he's endorsing because the product or the brand will be linked to the celebrity... :smile:

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

8 hours ago, SophieH said:

Looks like he’s leaving for CN tonight.  I think it’s an old airport pic she probably not allowed to use real pic

@Nikaa94 wake up !! 

Min ho left for CN and I read on Twitter that he should have arrived 30-40 minutes ago 

hope he has safe filming in CN

Our Minho must be tired, such a long flight :bawling:

Yeah she didn’t take pics because lmh was going there private and even reporters weren’t there. So she should respect his privacy.

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

@Nikaa94 How did I feel? Elated, inspired and too shy to get close. Luckily, he passed close by me, I was caught between the wall and his way :) 

@leeminhosny I did take a couple pics, but nothing good enough to share - they are not clear and only half face so... besides, I was too dazed to focus on taking pictures :(

@SophieH I still am over the moon... my experience? I don't know what to say, we were only 3 fans at the airport and I felt really ashamed about that, he passed close by us since we weren't so many, looking all handsome and happy probably now that he was done with the airport stuff, got in a big black car and off he went...

@syntyche How it was to see him in person? I still can't believe that my wish came true, cried all the way home. And I don't understand why I'm so happy because of it. But I feel like, now that the impossible happened and I saw him against all odds, I can move mountains :) 

Thank you all for your help!! :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, gpicris said:

@Nikaa94 How did I feel? Elated, inspired and too shy to get close. Luckily, he passed close by me, I was caught between the wall and his way :) 

@leeminhosny I did take a couple pics, but nothing good enough to share - they are not clear and only half face so... besides, I was too dazed to focus on taking pictures :(

@SophieH I still am over the moon... my experience? I don't know what to say, we were only 3 fans at the airport and I felt really ashamed about that, he passed close by us since we weren't so many, looking all handsome and happy probably now that he was done with the airport stuff, got in a big black car and off he went...

@syntyche How it was to see him in person? I still can't believe that my wish came true, cried all the way home. And I don't understand why I'm so happy because of it. But I feel like, now that the impossible happened and I saw him against all odds, I can move mountains :) 

congrats to you. your hard work paid off

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@gpicris  check out DC post ,you are famous now :evilelmo:  

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=698602&page=1

I even can’t imagine seeing him in person, it would be too much to handle emotionally :cries:

1 hour ago, gpicris said:

How it was to see him in person? I still can't believe that my wish came true, cried all the way home. And I don't understand why I'm so happy because of it. But I feel like, now that the impossible happened and I saw him against all odds, I can move mountains :) 

wow! This is so powerful! Seeing LMH in person must have given you a very special feeling. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, gpicris said:

So happy for you @gpicris! I know it can be a mix of emotions when you see him in person, and up close at that. That's truly a moment to cherish. And quite an empowering moment to believe in the impossible! :heart:   

Are you seeing him off when he comes back to KR?  

• Blob 9