Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Is the non flavored Soju better than the flavored?  At @willenette's recommendation, I plan to buy the lemon flavored soju next time I'm at Hmart.  I tried a berry (perhaps blueberry?) flavored soju; took me over a month to finish the bottle lol I haven't tried Korean beer either.  LMH endorsed Cass beer years ago, maybe I should try that one.

@Mui Mui my favorite sticker is LMH falling in the snow.  Sorry LMH, but it's too darn cute not to like!

@CarolynH, there are numerous alcoholic beverages popular in Korea aside from its traditional liquor soju. The top 3 popular beers (maekju) are Hite, Cass and OB Lager. Hite is #1. It has become the top-selling beer in South Korea and worldwide. Hite Brewery makes the beer in Seoul.  Cass is well-suited alongside your grilled bbq.

:popcornjackson:

There's a way to drink soju in Korea. When someone is pouring you a drink, soju etiquette states that you should lift and hold your cup with both hands. If the shot glass is super small, as they usually are, hold it with your left palm and use your right hand to support it.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Dear Oppa! A Guyanese fan believes Lee Min Ho's smile has an inexplicable calming effect on fans.

In the latest issue of Dear Oppa, Alana Adams from Guyana dedicates her sweet letter to actor Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

By Anwaya Mane 3447 reads Mumbai Published: June 19, 2021

lee_min_ho_velvet_blue_news1_main_1.jpg?

Lee Min Ho at a press conference of Legend of the Blue Sea Ли Мин Хо на пресс-конференции Legend of the Blue Sea (Фото - News1)

A great actor, Hallyu heartthrob, superstar and philanthropist - Lee Min Ho is that and much more. The talented actor began his journey with the EBS series, Secret Campus in 2003. This year the actor celebrated his 15th debut anniversary by penning down a sweet note of gratitude for his beloved fandom, Minoz, who have been there for him through thick and thin. Lee Min Ho also celebrates his 34th birthday in a few days, on June 22 and it seems the birthday wishes have flown in early this year.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Alana Adams from Guyana for actor Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Dear Oppa,

My name is Alana and I am from a small country on the South American Continent named Guyana. I want to wish the happiest of birthdays (I know I'm early) and I pray to God to shower continued blessings upon you.

I have been your fan for the past five years now. One day I was casually scrolling through Facebook videos and saw a clip of Boys over Flowers and I fell in love with you! You are an amazing actor, I have enjoyed all of your drama series so far; they are uplifting and encouraging. I thank you on behalf of the world for your wonderful contributions to charity, giving back to those less fortunate, especially to underprivileged children.

As for me, you have been a light on my not so bright days, your smile has an effect that I can't explain. When I'm feeling sad, I would look at a picture of you that I have on my phone and I find myself smiling back at you. I know I might never meet you in my life but know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

Love always,

Alana Adams

Guyana, SA.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-fan-guyana-believes-lee-min-hos-smile-has-inexplicable-comforting-effect-fans-781977

Dear Oppa: An African Minoz says Lee Min Ho is ‘destined to be an international star’; Professes her love

In the latest edition of Dear Oppa, Fridah Njok from Africa dedicates her sweet letter to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 76322 reads  Mumbai  Updated: June 16, 2021

lee_min_ho_at_operation_chormite_movie_p

Lee Min Ho at Operation Chromite movie premiere Lee Min Ho at the premiere of movie Operation Chromite. (Pic Credits: News1)

Lee Min Ho’s popularity crossed borders years ago but so more so during the last year when the pandemic-ridden world found respite in the K-Drama Universe. Many discovered the irresistible charm of Korean Dramas, and with it, the charm of Lee Min Ho. His breakthrough drama was Boys over Flowers released in 2009 and which is now considered a classic K-Drama and tops many lists. Since then, he went on to show his expertise in other quite famous dramas such as City Hunter, The Heirs, Legend of The Blue Sea and The King: Eternal Monarch.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Fridah Njok from Africa to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

To Lee Min Ho,

Hi my name is Fridah Njoki from an awesome country in Africa known as Kenya. COVID introduced me to KDrama. With so many hours idling away I landed on quite a number of them. But, what stole my heart for Kdrama was Lee Min Ho in the series Heirs! I must say after that I looked for every series that Lee Min Ho was on until the anticlimax of The King Eternal Monarch.

Surprisingly I am much much older than all the young ones. But if I may, reading and catching up on the life of Lee Min Ho I was so impressed. When I watch him and see the portrayal  of his characters I am impressed by how much work he has put into each character that he has played. When I see the clips off the set, the concentration, even to the quirky and arrogant Gu Jun-Pyo.

When I watch him transfer from rich playboy in the Heirs to a more serious business, to funny in Legend of the Sea. It takes art and becomes one with the character. When one watches City Hunter. Lee Min Ho for me has done so so well for himself in spite of his good looks, winsome smile, gentle demeanor (that can be misconstrued for I feel deep down there lies a man of steel) When I watch him singing, my favorite of his songs being Painful Love. All I can do is wish and pray all the best for him. His future. His wife and kids. And I can't wait to watch Pachinko.

However, for the futureI feel he is destined to be an international star. Training in English would be an added bonus. I know he speaks English and understands it but he is not fluent.

Secondly, like for his music, get proper interpretation of the lyrics in English also. The songs I have listened to have wrong conjunctions. For our star The King Eternal Monarch and given his track record for excellence! The same would be awesome to apply to both his spoken and translated.

Again to Lee Min Ho (should he ever get to read this) it would be the greatest treasure to see him visit not only my continent but my county Kenya, but more so my city Nairobi. We have a great country and awesome beaches and wildlife. Enough said all the best to Lee Min Ho. God bless.

Always

Fridah.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-african-minoz-says-lee-min-ho-destined-be-international-star-professes-her-love-777722

Spoiler

8OPnF9lw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Global Fans of Lee Min Ho Made a Heartfelt Donation Ahead of His Birthday

Jian LeebyJian LeePUBLISHED: June 19, 2021UPDATED: June 19, 2021 in News

The South Korean actor, model, and singer, Lee Min Ho, will celebrate his 34 birthday or 35 in Korean age later on June 22. Global fans “Minoz,” including the Indian fandom, “Lee Min Ho Lovers in India,” have made a heartwarming donation for COVID-19 patients in India to celebrate the birthday of Lee Min Ho.

“Minoz” Global Fans of Lee Min Ho Made a Heartfelt Donation to COVID Patient in India & Indian Fanbase Sent a Lovely Birthday Wishes Ahead of His Birthday
Global fans “Minoz” donations for Covid patient in India.

Global fans of Lee Min Ho, Minoz, make a heartfelt donation for the upcoming birthday celebration of Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho’s fans who participated in the fundraising came from India, Indonesia, the Philippines, South Korea, Japan, Italy, the USA, Mexico, Russia, Myanmar, Chile, and Argentina.

The amount raised was USD 921 (Rs 67,342). The fanbase donated the funds to the Hemkunt Foundation in India. Moreover, the donation aims to provide oxygen supply and medicine to those in need.

The fandom’s administrator stated, “Minoz is an extended family, as has been shown once again. We owe a big thank you to Global Minoz admin Lovely and worldwide fans for supporting India during these hard times. A heartfelt thank you to every one of you. We promise to be there for you whenever you need us. Thank you, Lee Min Ho, for inspiring us to help one another.”

Previously, the Indian fanbase honored the ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ actor’s 15th debut anniversary. They made a significant contribution to Bollywood actor Sonu Sood’s charity foundation.

“Minoz” in India sent lovely birthday wishes to Lee Min Ho.
Indian fans have always come up with creative ideas to surprise their idol in Korea, from planting and adopting fifty trees to sending him a coffee truck. Check out how they made lovely birthday wishes in different languages to Lee Min Ho below.

https://www.kpoppost.com/global-fans-lee-min-ho-minoz-donation-for-his-birthday/

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@leeminhosny:  That baby is starting young!  lol.  LMH has a fan baby haha.

Thanks also to @nina_mitrokhina for the Pinkvilla letters.  I also enjoy reading how LMH has affected lives of others.  

LMH birthday on tues.  How about we post a picture of what you would buy LMH for his birthday and/or food for the celebration?  

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Various styles of shooting Korean actors are often shared on their respective official Instagram pages. Almost all of the photos have received praise from fans, most of whom are women. The photo shoot of these charming actors with flowers also attracts fans even more.

The cuteness can't be helped, here are a series of Korean actors who have had photo shoots with flowers

1. Lee Min Ho's charm is endless. Just bring a flower and a sweet smile, it will automatically make fans flutter

spacer.png

https://idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/pak/gaya-pemotretan-aktor-korea-yang-cute-abis-c1c2-1/10

What Was The First Drama? The Evolution of Korean Series

New generations got hooked on K-dramas thanks to Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun's "Boys Over Flowers."

https://nacionrex.com/doramas/cual-fue-el-primer-drama-coreano-gukto-manri-20210619-0008.html

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho would never want anyone to see these photos of him!!
by admin June 20, 2021in CELEB

Lee-Min-Ho-6.jpg

Lee Min Ho would never want anyone to see these photos of him!!

Lee Min Ho is an A-list actor of Korean showbiz who is loved by fans, especially for his natural handsomeness and muscular body. However, to get the current body Lee Min Ho has to go through a lot of practice. Recently, the thin photos of actor Lee Min Ho were shared on many forums. Owning a height of 1.87 m, owning a thin body makes the movie Legend of the Blue Sea look unbalanced and lifeless. However, Minoz (the star’s fandom born in 1987) and many fan girls still acknowledge his handsome face.

Lee-Min-Ho-2.jpg

Lee-Min-Ho-5.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Ho-4.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Ho-1.jpg

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/06/20/lee-min-ho-would-never-want-anyone-to-see-these-photos-of-him/

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

Synopsis The Legend of the Blue Sea, the love story of a swindler and a mermaid

Legend of The Blue Sea is valued at 6 billion per episode, I wonder how cool is that?

John Endra
Sunday 20 June 2021

350x230-img-38317-sinopsis-legend-of-the

Matamata.com - Are you a fan of seasoned actor Lee Min Ho? Don't miss the drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea," in which Lee Min Ho stars as Korea's highest paid actress, Jung Ji Hyun.

The legend of the Blue Sea is inspired by the classic Joseon legend, which tells the love story of the son of a noble Joseon family and a mermaid. But the legend is not official Korean history, is it.

Despite the fact that the drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" was released in 2016, it is endless to watch it. Introducing a romantic story wrapped in a comedy, watch the synopsis and interesting things from the next legend of the blue sea!

Summary of the legend of the blue sea

350x230-img-88514-sinopsis-legend-of-the

Legend of the Blue Sea tells the story of a Joseon nobleman named Kim Dam Ryung and a mermaid Se Hwa. Their love story in the legend ended tragically. Dam Ryung then creates the artifact to warn him in the future.

Of course, the new life turned out to be a reunion between Dam Ryung and Se Hwa. A seasoned con man named Ho Joon Jae meets a mermaid in Spain. The mermaid was then called Shim Chung.

Since meeting Shim Chung, Ho Joon Jae has always dreamed of mysterious artifacts. Heo Joon Jae then studied Dam Ryung's history. He also tries to prevent the same fate that will happen to him and Shim Chung.

Player Legend of the Blue Sea

Spoiler

350x230-img-45899-sinopsis-legend-of-the

Jung Ji-Hyun as Sim Chong / Se-Hwa
Lee Min Ho as Heo Joon Jae / Dam-Ryung
Lee Hee-joon as Cho Nam-Doo
Shin Won-Ho as Tae-Oh
Shin Hye-Sun as Cha Si-Ah
Song Dong-Il as Ma Dae Young / Mr. Yang
Lee Ji-Hoon as Ho Chi-Hyun
Na Young Hee as Mo Yoo-Ran
Moon So-Ri as Ahn Jin-Joo
Hwang Shin-hye as Kang So-Hee
Choi Jong-Woo as Ho Il-Joon
Lee Jae Won as Cha Dong Sik / Sam-Dol
Park Hae Soo as Hong Dong Pyo / Kim Hyun

350x230-img-50990-sinopsis-legend-of-the

Be sure to watch the drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" because it is the work of screenwriter Park Ji Eun. He is known for writing the phenomenal script "My Love from the Sea" with very high ratings.

The director of Legends of the Blue Sea also directed Jin Hyuk, who previously directed the romantic comedy Master's Sun. The drama "Master's Sun" starred Seo Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin.

The location of the drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" will also spoil the audience with the beautiful landscapes of Spain. Since this is a mermaid story, there will be many sea views in this drama.

The appearance of K-Pop idol Jinyoung GOT7, who plays young Lee Min Ho, also makes The Legend of The Blue Sea even more interesting. You know, Crystal also made a cameo appearance!

The Legend of the Blue Sea is also one of the dramas that are highly prized for each episode. The Legend of the Blue Sea was valued at approximately 6 billion per episode, breaking the Descendant of the Sun record, which was estimated at 3 billion per episode.

There have also been many awards for the drama The Legend of the Blue Sea. Lee Min Ho and Jung Ji Hyun were honored for Best Couple at the SBS Drama Awards. Lee Min Ho also received a Top Excellence Award for Actor in the Genre and Fantasy Drama at the same event.

Cool, isn't it? The drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" can be watched through the Viu streaming platform, right!

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.matamata.com/life/2021/06/20/190000/sinopsis-legend-of-the-blue-sea-kisah-cinta-si-penipu-dan-putri-duyung

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

cr:  as tagged

I read that Minoz are trying to trend LMH's birthday starting a Twitter party beginning Monday midnight KST through June 22 with the hashtag #HappyLeeMinHoDay.  Perhaps those who are active on Twitter can elaborate.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  as tagged

I read that Minoz are trying to trend LMH's birthday starting a Twitter party beginning Monday midnight KST through June 22 with the hashtag #HappyLeeMinHoDay.  Perhaps those who are active on Twitter can elaborate.

@CarolynH, thanks for sharing this info - I also read that a tablet will be given to a cancer patient in the name of #LeeMinHo. This is a good way to add on to the nice things they've been doing for him for these past years. And a subway ad has already run in South Korea now, to celebrate his birthday.  Location: Gangnam-gu Office Station B1, CM Board 2 AD, this will run from 2021.06.14 - 2021.07.13,  Frequency: 20seconds/time, 200+ times/day.  In Manila, twitter party starts June 21, 11:00pm PH Time / June 22 12mn KST.  :kisslevel:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho's Effect Shocks Even Babies

No one is immune to Lee Min Ho's effect,  even babies were dazzled by his presence and elegance.

A fanbase from South Korea rented some ad screens in the subway for his birthday celebration.

As a mother was walking with her baby through one of the corridors with Lee Min Ho's screens, the baby's concentration was on the image of 'The King: Eternal Monarch."

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-bebe-no-deja-de-ver-pantalla-proyecto-cumpleanos-20210620-0006.html

hey, @leeminhosny, a media outlet picked up your tweet on the baby bedazzled by LMH :)

25 Korean Male Celebs Who Have Dimples - Their Smiles Make You Melt

In addition to having many talents, South Korean celebrities also have very attractive visuals.

So don't be surprised if their visuals can make anyone who sees it amazed.

One of the facial features that is enough to make a person's heart melt are dimples.

It is undeniable that dimples can make someone more attractive when they smile.

Like the 25 South Korean male celebrities below who have dimples.

Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

https://www.sonora.id/read/422747611/25-seleb-pria-korea-yang-punya-lesung-pipi-senyumnya-bikin-meleleh

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

LMH twt and MYM IG update

LMH 15th Anniversary MD now open

*Memory Crystal Mood Light Orgel

*Keyring Minomi 3

Store: Minoz Shop

Special item is ready for the 15th Anniversary of actor Lee Min Ho's debut as MINOZ Shop now! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Before purchasing, please check the contents below.

※ This product is in limited quantities, which can be sold out early.

※ MEMORY CRYSTAL MOOD LIGHT ORGEL does not have a built-in battery. You have to purchase lithium-ion batteries separately.

※ Keyring Minomi 3 is available for delivery to Japan.

※ MINOZ SHOP has an event giving one random item per order until June 30.

https://leeminho.kr/us/goods/goods_view.php?goodsNo=1000000112

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Minoz Mexico is celebrating Lee Min Ho's birthday together in town!

Lee Min Ho's effect shocks even babies

Kpop let's go
June 20, 2021

el-efecto-de-lee-min-ho-deja-impactados-

In a few days, MINOZ from all over the world will celebrate the birthday of the charismatic dramatic actor, the projects they created for him were so amazing that the little ones couldn't take their eyes off Lee Min Ho's photos and videos.

On June 22, MINOZ around the world will be celebrating Lee Min Ho's birthday in a big way, although the celebration lived on for a month with impressive designs that reflect the power of the Hallyu star.

Some of the events that fans organized for the actor from Boys Over Flowers have taken over the South Korean subway with high-tech screens that filmed videos of Lee Min Ho and birthday greetings.

Lee Min Ho has two characteristics that no one can ignore: his pleasant smile and great posture, so when everyone looks at his photos, they keep their eyes on him, the same thing happens with babies. Oh!

This might interest you: Lee Dong Wook's dramas that are a gem and are on Wiki.

Lee Min Ho's projects amaze fans and babes
Fans from South Korea rented several subway advertising screens for Lee Min Ho so that he could get his fans in a good mood during this special date, users enjoyed some engaging videos and model edits.

This anecdote will always show you someone at the right time and at the right time. The mother walked with the baby along one of the corridors with the screens of Lee Min Ho, the little girl walked in the rhythm of her mother, but all the child's attention was focused on the image of the protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch. ...

Although her mother threw herself at her or tried to force the child to fix her gaze on the road, the truth is that she could not do anything because the girl could only see video from the screens, it was filmed by a fan on her mobile phone. and then shared it on social media.

Netizens had several reactions, as they were assured that they would behave like babies if faced with Lee Min Ho's personalized mega-screen, while others were surprised by the actor's influence on the entire audience, even the smallest.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpopletsgonews.net/idols/el-efecto-de-lee-min-ho-deja-impactados-hasta-a-los-bebes/

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Happy Birthday Min Ho ! Thank you for being born, hope we can walk the flower path together for a long time. 

You promized you would blow out the candle this year, can’t wait to see that ! 

201443250_1280.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2