Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Many thanks to Lee Min Ho for the upbeat, bright and funny video! Beautiful landscapes of Canada, funny and cute moments, cozy atmosphere and naturalness amaze and delight. Lee Min Ho did not hide his true nature from the audience, but showed himself as he is in life. A very positive clip!

5 Times Lee MinHo Made Us Fall Even More In Love With Him

Kay May 20, 2021

Lee-MinHo-headshot_cover-image-680x384.p

MYM Entertainment

There's no doubt that Lee MinHo is one of the most beloved K-Drama actors in the world. He has even ranked number one in a government survey on the Korean Wave overseas in 2020, conducted by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism and the Korean Foundation for International Culture Exchange. He is also the first Korean celebrity (including actors, idols, and others) to have reached 20 million followers on Instagram and Facebook. You can read more about that here.

So, we've compiled this list to make you fall even deeper in love with him (if that's possible). Here are 5 moments (in no particular order) where Lee MinHo made us fall head over heels for him.

Warning: This list may make you change your K-Drama actor bias if it isn't already Lee MinHo!

1. When he took us on a night drive and walk

K-Drama actor Lee MinHo recently started a YouTube channel called "leeminho film" where he posts various movie-style vlogs of moments in his life. His videos range from simple daily activities to a recent collaboration series with singer, actor, and entertainer Lee SeungGi.

In Episode 2 of his movielog, we get to go on a late-night drive with Lee MinHo. It feels like you're in the passenger seat watching his charming silhouette as he navigates the streets of Seoul. He eventually stops and gets out to explore the city and get some exercise, and you get to imagine what it would be like to go on an exciting nighttime adventure with him.

Movielog EP.2

Spoiler

2. When we saw how perfect he looks in his sleep

It's no secret that Lee MinHo is considered one of the best-looking Korean actors, but it's still hard to believe that his visuals are just as handsome when he's asleep as when he's awake. Not only is the fact that he sleeps with his pet mini pinscher Choco absolutely adorable, but he looks like an angel whilst doing it.

Lee-MinHo-and-pet-chihuahua-Choco.png

See the original video on Lee MinHo's Instagram, here.

3. When he took the game of Jenga way too seriously

The cast of Lee MinHo's most recent K-Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" played a game of Jenga with Netflix Editorial, The Swoon. It seemed like the first time that MinHo has ever played the game, or at least the first time in a while as he double-checked his understanding of how the rules work. Once he had the hang of it, thanks to the help of his 'coach' co-star Woo DoHwan, he was already trying to gain the advantage by asking for DoHwan to get a handicap because he is too experienced a player. He even called out Kim GoEun for removing her hand after touching a piece, despite not knowing the rules himself. Ironically, he made the same mistake shortly after that. MinHo also showed huge relief at the first round ending before his turn, meaning that he wouldn't be the one to lose the game, much to co-star Jung EunChae's dismay. His competitive spirit mixed with a bit of confusion was really amusing to watch.

Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Jung Eun-chae, and Kim Kyung-nam play Jenga [ENG SUB]

Spoiler

4. Every single time he has donated money to a worthy cause

Not only is he an extremely talented actor, but Lee MinHo is also a philanthropist at heart. Over the years, he has donated money to multiple causes that were dear to him. In March 2020, he donated 300 million won to various charity organizations aiding the COVID-19 pandemic. The money was used towards personal protection equipment for health care workers and children. More recently, in December 2020, he donated 50 million won to the following organizations: Good Neighbors International, Holt Children's Services Inc., and Save the Children. These organizations are focused on protecting children in abusive home situations. He has been doing this kind of social work for years, for various causes. MinHo actually launched a social contribution and donation platform in 2014 called PROMIZ and you can see the history of his philanthropic work, here.

Spoiler

Lee-MinHo-Charity-Work.jpeg

5. When he showed us his real side in his GQ interview

"Night with LEEMINHO" by GQ is one of the most interesting interviews that MinHo has done. He answers questions about himself and his hobbies, dressed in a dashing all-black suit with his hair in a wet fringe, all whilst lighting a matchstick and trying to answer the question while it is still burning. He seemed really relaxed in this interview and lighting the match seemed to shift his focus and make him let down his guard a little bit more than usual. He spoke about misconceptions about himself, the moments he feels the happiest, and even what his wishes for his future are. It was intimate and felt like having a chilled conversation with a friend. We love that MinHo has this accessible side to him.

[ENG] 요즘 이민호가 새벽 늦게까지 빠진 것? 이민호와 나눈 나이트 인터뷰 (Night with LEEMINHO)

Spoiler

His new upcoming K-Drama is called "Pachinko" and we are really looking forward to more opportunities to fall deeper in love with him that'll come with its release. When was the moment that you fell in love with Lee MinHo?

https://www.kpopmap.com/5-times-lee-minho-made-us-fall-even-more-in-love-with-him/

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

@syntyche I can watch your gif all day! How can a grown man be such a kid at heart. I honestly find him so much more sexy because he’s already sexy but it’s these moments that make him so unpretentious and cool because he’s not trying to give us a perfect version of himself at all. This is what I have always loved about his personality. He’s not afraid to run around and fall and laugh at himself.

I just watched the complete video on YouTube.  It is one of my favorites.  He is so free and funny, everyone is so relaxed.  Just love it.  Now we just need an announcement of an upcoming movie or drama from LMH.  He keeps falling down all the time.  Wow, he is an Eskimo, he rode the snowmobile in just his tee shirt.  It must be freaking cold.  I have been to whistler it is lovely but looks like they rented a helicopter to land at one of the peaks in Whistler.  Amazing.

5 hours ago, desy said:

pachinko script......

Is it really Pachinko script?  Could you see the writing?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

He is goofy.  Running and falling on the snow.  I saw that on MYM Instagram.  Wonder if anyone can figure out with the material that he is reading.

I saw on twitter someone zoom out the script clearly, its for Pachinko unfortunately. I lowkey wish he is reviewing something else. New project. Im clowning myself :happy2:

i just thought this whole vacation happens after Pachinko shooting? Hahaha :crazymad:

• Like 5

Oppaaaaaaa

WOW :fullofhearts::highonflowers:

lost the count of how many times I watched the new movielog :joy:

8 hours ago, CallieP said:

He is goofy.  Running and falling on the snow.  I saw that on MYM Instagram.  Wonder if anyone can figure out with the material that he is reading.

hope it’s script for new tvN Kdrama :sweat_smile:

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh oppa you need a company , I can volunteer  :D:wub:

Guys, I’m  already on plane to SK

50 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Lee Min Ho has reached 24M followers on IG.

YES YES 

we need more content from now on please, he has such a massive massive fandom :evilelmo:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Why LMH why do you do this to us? :headbang:He was cute, sexy, dorky, adorable, clumsy- everything in a short mlog.  Of course, my favorite was the falling down while running with the flags--again why?:lol: Who does that? lol 

I think we can rule out chef as a character for LMH; a double will need to be hired lol.

• LOL 9

he is such an instant mood booster. We need more duration right? too short lol >< 

his IG followers keep increasing as it should,so happy that oppa gets more supporter. He should manage his IG well, new pic/video at least once a week. do IG live every month. imagine how happy his fans if he granted this. 

• Like 2

@Heretorant, he's an adorable dork! I'm glad that he's able to take things in stride, laugh at himself, and never loses the child in him! It's nice that he did enjoy his time in Canada. 

VLOG: Lee Min Ho STUNS Minoz with his gorgeous visuals and charm in new Lee Min Ho Film, Canada Whistler

Trust Lee Min Ho to drop a surprise and drive our mid-week blues away! The Pachinko star dropped a surprise Vlog on his YouTube channel today, titled Canada Whistler. In the video, Lee Min Ho takes us through a day in his life and well, showcases his duality as a handsome Hallyu star as well as a clumsy and adorable guy! Also, Lee Min Ho channels his inner fanboy for Canadian singer Shawn Mendes! Read further to find out.

The video opens with the serene snowscape of Vancouver, Canada, where Lee Min Ho was stationed as he was filming for his forthcoming Apple+ TV Drama, Pachinko. Lee Min Ho is wading through the snow on his scooter with Shawn Mendes' Wonder complementing the serene visuals! Lee Min Ho looks happy as he brightly smiles and poses, occasionally slipping because of the snow, showing off his dorky side. He also enjoys a cone of ice cream in the biting cold! While in quarantine, he cooks a delicious meal by himself, showing off his culinary skills and for the rest of the time, he is quietly vegetating, reading a book or just laying on the couch! 

We also get a brief glimpse of Lee Min Ho, shirtless, in a hot tub. Towards the end, Lee Min Ho shows solidarity for Canada and South Korea, by proudly carrying mini flags of the two nations. Lee Min Ho recently wrapped the shoot of his forthcoming drama Pachinko in Canada and thanked the citizens for their kindness and support. Pachinko will air sometime end of the year.

You can watch the charming VLOG below:

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/vlog-lee-min-ho-stuns-minoz-his-gorgeous-visuals-and-charm-new-lee-min-ho-film-canada-whistler-744284

10 K Stars Who've Already Enlisted For Military Service: Lee Min-ho, And More

In South Korea, all able-bodied men between the ages of 18 and 28 are required to join the military. In this article, we list some of the famous oppas who have already enlisted for their military service.

In South Korea, there is one law that many devoted Hallyu fans love to hate: the Conscription or military enlistment law that has been around since 1957.

It requires all male citizens between ages 18 and 28 to perform military services for the country, this means that depending on the branch of the military they are in, Korea's male stars will be out of sight for a long period of time. Typically, men assigned under the Army and Marine will have to perform their duties for 21 months, those who are assigned in the Navy will serve for 23 months, while those in the Air Force will serve for 24 months. 

Listed in this article are 10 of our favourite stars who went inside military camps to serve the country.

Lee Min-ho

spacer.png

Name: Lee Min-ho

Military Enlistment: 2017-2019

Known For: His performances in The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs, Boys Over Flowers, and Legend of the Blue Sea.

Did you know? Min-ho received level six at a pre-enlistment physical examination due to the injuries he sustained in previous car accidents. One in 2006, with his friend Jung Il-woo, and again in 2011, while filming City Hunter.

https://ph.asiatatler.com/society/k-stars-who-joined-the-military

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

7 first leading couples are compact on their KDrama soundtrack
You know, there is the content of five songs!

Aurora Jung Verified Writer
May 20, 2021

Besides the unique plot and chemistry of the actors and actresses, the soundtrack, also known as the accompanying music, has also often raised the profile of Korean dramas among fans. The attention-grabbing sound from the motion picture often makes fans have a hard time getting away from the drama. Do you agree?

You know, the first seven main couples in this Korean drama also sang the soundtrack to the drama they played, you know! Anyone? Read on, yeah!

1. Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho

sr85228054-w1280-h720-277ddce8f58cc0e43a

The love story of Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) in the Heirs is still popular with fans of KDrama, which stars the two leading actors.

Do fans realize that Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho sang a song to accompany the popular drama? Park Shin Hye successfully conquered the audience with her song "Story", and Lee Min Ho contributed her voice to the song "Painful Love" ...

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/aurora-jang/pasangan-drama-isi-soundtrack-c1c2

• Like 4

The 15 most romantic Korean movies in history (P2)

Ranker conducted a vote to choose the most romantic comedy in Korea. Check out the list of results below to find out about the rest of the list!

Legend of the Blue Sea

spacer.png

Considered as the project that created the most resonance in Asia in 2016-2017, Legend of the Blue Sea features top star cast including Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho. The content tells the romantic love story between a swindler and a mermaid. The film is inspired by a classic Joseon period legend in Korean historical stories.

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/15-phim-han-lang-man-nhat-lich-su-p2-son-ye-jin-khong-thua-kem-ai-202105200855197788.html

Political Korean Drama You Must Watch with a Light Storyline

Here are some Kdrama recommendations with political themes that you must watch.

City Hunter

This drama has a high rating in South Korea at its time. This Korean political drama stars actors with charming and handsome faces, Like Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Joo Hyuk and others.

https://www.harapanrakyat.com/2021/05/drama-korea-politik-yang-wajib-anda-tonton-dengan-alur-cerita-ringan/

• Like 5

17 hours ago, CallieP said:

I just watched the complete video on YouTube.  It is one of my favorites.  He is so free and funny, everyone is so relaxed.  Just love it.  Now we just need an announcement of an upcoming movie or drama from LMH.  He keeps falling down all the time.  Wow, he is an Eskimo, he rode the snowmobile in just his tee shirt.  It must be freaking cold.  I have been to whistler it is lovely but looks like they rented a helicopter to land at one of the peaks in Whistler.  Amazing.

Is it really Pachinko script?  Could you see the writing?

that's what other minoz said, they said they zoomed in

• Like 3