Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

18 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Best part ,we will get rid of SBS, God save us please. I don't know but maybe I want maybe just sense, this time it migh not be romance. I like LSG's character in Mouse also I like Taxi Driver character ( looks like secret hero , like City Hunter) I hope LMH choose character like this.

Kim Ji Won and Lee Min Ki in talks to star in JTBC drama but it isn't confirmed, Moon Chae Won isn't busy. 

My wish firstly KTR. 

kjw is good too! I doubt she will accept her JTBC project, hopefully not! cause I think she is also good. MCW is free and no offered works yet. Agree with ktr as well! 

All I want is Lee Min Ho, I miss him so much!! I want him to have a project like city hunter where he gets tons of screen time and story revolves around him. So if no romance, maybe it’s better! I’m so curious what’s Lmh’s choice of genre and character. 

• Like 4

Wahh, i unfollow tvn asia last year but seems like i have to follow it again. If not drama maybe movie or variety? Na PD variety???? I hope everyone says amen :blush: I checked ig, tvn drama has its own page, actually tvn has many page :crazymad:

Anything outside sbs will be great for him (at least thats what i wish for). I also wishing him maybe could play drama from OCN channel :gangnamstyle:

• Like 4

spacer.png

The world of dramas has let us meet big stars from South Korea. Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular and has just celebrated his 15th anniversary as an actor.
Lee Min Ho built a stable career with several memorable hits, so he was surrounded by affection in the celebration of another year in acting.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-aniversario-15-como-actor-mejores-dramas-20210511-0009.html

Celebrating the 15th anniversary in the entertainment industry, photo released by Lee Min Ho wearing a mask is enough to make people crazy.

spacer.png

Netizens believe that the mask cannot hide Lee Min Ho's top beauty.

May 10 is the 15th anniversary of Lee Min Ho's public debut. On this special occasion, the actor of "Legend of the Blue Sea" posted a new photo on Instagram. Lee Min Ho wrote, "Thank you for celebrating my 15th anniversary of joining the entertainment industry."

Lee Min Ho posted a photo thanking his fans for congratulating him on his 15th anniversary of public debut.

In the picture, Lee Min Ho wears a white T-shirt with jacket. He wears a mask to ensure safety during the epidemic season. Although he covered half of his face, Min Ho could be seen smiling. Netizens believe that Lee Min Ho has top beauty even a mask can't hide. The proof is that after only a few hours of sharing, his post has received millions of "likes".

Years of dedication to art, Lee Min Ho is still a hot name in Korean showbiz.

Lee Min Ho just finished filming "Pachinko" in Canada not long ago. When going abroad to record, he must conduct tests and quarantine according to regulations. Thanks to his hard work, Lee Min Ho quickly ended his filming days in Canada.

https://ngoisao.vn/hau-truong/chuyen-lang-sao/ky-niem-15-nam-ngay-gia-nhap-lang-giai-tri-lee-min-ho-tha-nhe-tam-hinh-deo-khau-trang-cung-du-lam-dan-tinh-dien-dao-325807.htm

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

GUYSS

its REAL

tving ALSO has started following LMH

@leeminhosny

its REAL

GET READY!!!!!!!!!!:highonflowers::wut:

MINOZ

GUYZzzzzzz

its real!!!!!

tving following Lee MiN HO means it’s confirmed !!!!! 

@leeminhosny

who do we have available for FL???

GUYS

Everyone everyone is celebrating on Twitter , Minoz all are happy!!!! It’s REAL!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!

@leeminhosny you said you heard 3 tvN drama rumors, it could be one of those , what are they? Can you give more information?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Here’s how Lee Min Ho Lovers India celebrated 15 years of the actor being the King of Hearts & Romance

Check out what the fans sent to the actor and various other things below!

Written By Afreen Khan 17234 reads  Mumbai Published: May 11, 2021

lee_min_ho_news1_main11_0.jpg?itok=ywyx7

Talk to any Korean culture enthusiast about classic K-Drama actors or shows, and Lee Min Ho would never be too far from the top of that list. The 33-year-old actor made his debut with Secret Campus in 2006 and rose to stardom with the classic show Boys Over Flowers in 2009. With shows such as The Legend of The Blue Sea, Bounty Hunters and The King; Eternal Monarch in his kitty, he is extremely popular in the current Korean entertainment scene.

Actor Lee Min Ho celebrates his debut anniversary on May 10, 2021 - which is the second greatest day for fans (first is his birthday!). But this year’s anniversary holds more importance as it marks the actor’s 15 years in the industry! To celebrate this incredible landmark, the Indian Minoz fandom also celebrated their beloved King’s birthday in style!

Fan accounts try their best to make themselves and their fellow fans reach a bit closer to the idol, even if it’s the littlest of things. And the Indian Minoz fandom, especially LeeMinHoLovers India (@leeminho_lovers_india), helmed by Rajita Veni Saladi from Andhra Pradesh, has succeeded multiple times in doing so. For years, the fandom has participated in marking Lee Min Ho’s presence in India and making sure they know it too. They’ve gifted a star to the actor, adopted a panda from WWF in his name, organised plantation projects and more. They have also been acknowledged by Lee Min Ho himself! Keep on reading to know how!

This year, the Indian Minoz fandom celebrated the anniversary in a very special way. The things that the fandom pulled off are very thoughtful and meaningful, to say the least.

Donations to the Sonu Sood Foundation

With the current times proving tough for everyone, the fans came together and donated INR 20,000/- to Sonu Sood Foundation for COVID-19 relief fund. The reason for this thoughtful donation of theirs is, as the LeeMinhoLoversIndia say, because Lee Min Ho always encourages his fans to “help people and as Sonu Sood is helping many families in this pandemic situation, LeeMinhoLovers thought to help and support many families and wishes everyone [to] get better soon.”

Spoiler

leeminho-lovers-india-donation-to-wwf-fo

Tree Plantation & Adoption to WWF (World Wildlife Fund)

Another thoughtful gesture by the Indian Minoz fandom is that they donated and adopted a total of 50 trees, which will be planted under the name of the actor. They came up with this gesture because Lee Min Ho has time and again talked about protecting nature and his charity foundation, PROMIZ is an official partner of WWF.

leeminho-lovers-india-donation-certifica

Sent adorable but useful gifts to Lee Min Ho

After all the above, the last thing they did is send gifts to the actor, to show him their support and love. They sent a sweatshirt and a cute dress for his pet Choco, with a congratulatory card. It expresses their gratitude, their love and their wishes for his future self and projects. The gifts reached Lee Min Ho’s agency, MYM Entertainment, and we’re as excited as anyone else!

Spoiler

leeminho-lovers-india-gifts-for-leeminho

leeminho-lovers-india-letter-to-leeminho

Back in October 2020, LeeMinhoLovers India sent the actor best wishes during the start of Pachinko’s filming, in a classic Korean style - by sending a coffee truck! After gifting him a star, curating plantation drives and more, they were bound to be noticed by the agency and him! The actor himself sent a card to them with his autograph! Check it below:

164075871_307521924064170_10651031329405

It’s been a year for this beautiful day when @actorleeminho signed an autograph for us as we have sent coffee truck to the sets of #TheKingEternalMonarch

Can’t define in words how happy we are for this

Thank you so much @actorleeminho  …

A heartiest congratulations to Lee Min Ho Lovers India for taking thoughtful initiatives, always making sure to wish Lee Min Ho with amazing gestures and pulling off such great feats! More power to you!

For more updates, follow Hallyutalk and Pinkvilla.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/here-s-how-lee-min-ho-lovers-india-celebrated-15-years-actor-being-king-hearts-romance-733502

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny you said you heard 3 tvN drama rumors, it could be one of those , what are they? Can you give more information?

Strange Lawyer-IU, Byun Yohan

Unforgetten- Jang Hyuk

Big Mouth-LJS, Yoona

These are rumor , they aren't confirmed

Also there are 9 dramas , they started shooting, they will be aired this year and 3-4 dramas also aren't confirmed but said they will aired in this year also.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

guys please don't be too hopeful about this tvn thing incase we get nothing, I was just so excited about tvn following him but now after the excitement has gone, I feel bad.....I hope I didn't give anyone of you false hopes :pensive:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, Anagha said:

What about Park Min Young? I think among the actresses with whom Lee Min Ho has worked with, Park Min Young is the best pair for him. They look toooo good together.

I like park min young but they used to date-ish so the chances are slim :sweat_smile:

I wouldn’t mind a drama that doesn’t have a female lead either. But truthfully speaking, I wouldn’t mind anything at this point. Just give us something, anything! Lol. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anagha said:

What about Park Min Young? I think among the actresses with whom Lee Min Ho has worked with, Park Min Young is the best pair for him. They look toooo good together.

I think same but they dated in real life so it can't be unfortunatelly. But old partner Park Shin Hye is also free. 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

36 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think same but they dated in real life so it can't be unfortunatelly. But old partner Park Shin Hye is also free. 

Yes psh is free too! I vote for ktr , kjw, psh. 

• Blob 1

Most Expensive Actor, 10 Song Joong Ki and Lee Min Ho charm contest

fromandroid-62bc4face831abd7ca57bffa249f

Anindya Youngs
May 12, 2021

Korean dramas are really popular with Indonesians today. Different genres and players always attract attention. It's the same with Song Joong Ki and Lee Min Ho! They are both leading South Korean actors who have always been idols for drakor (Korean drama) lovers. With a handsome face and undeniable acting ability, Korean fans fall in love with both of them.

Recently, Drakor fans have again been amazed at their payouts for appearing on TV shows. As not, Song Joong Ki reportedly received a payout of 60 million won, or about 775 million rupees per episode, while Lee Min Ho received 75 million won, or roughly 965 million rupees per episode!

Wow, a fantastic amount, right? Of course, the salary they receive is commensurate with their already professional acting skills. What if the charms of the two most expensive actors resist? Will you choose both or one of them? Come on, look!

1. Song Joong Ki is an actor, born on September 19, 1985 in Dong District, Daejeon, South Korea.

2. Lee Min Ho is an actor who was born on June 22, 1987 in Hukseok-dong, Seoul, South Korea.

Spoiler

cw6agbnuaaez7kq-fbfaa8ec265d30bd441d162e

3. It is often said that Song Joong Ki has a baby face, his face remains youthful and practically unchanged, despite the fact that he is 35 years old.

4. This 33-year-old actor is often said to Vibes as noble. However, Lee Min Ho manages to portray a desperate character in Gangnam Blues.

ewxpeymwsaa0ctr-fbfaa8ec265d30bd441d162e

5. Song Joong Ki has just returned with his latest drama "Vincenzo", which is being broadcast on TV and NETFLIX channels. You haven't watched it yet?

6. Last year, Lee Min Ho greeted his fans in The King: Eternal Monarch after several years of hiatus to complete his military service.

Spoiler

exyuv1vvcaekeel-fbfaa8ec265d30bd441d162e

7. Song Joong Ki's charm in Vincenzo's drama is amazing! It is believed that he successfully played the character as a consigliere from Italy.

8. Lee Min Ho is also very successful in playing his character as the king in the TKEM drama! In fact, every last episode of the drama is always trending.

Spoiler

102434814-554509325247260-41438438873834

9. Song Joong Ki has successfully starred in other dramas such as "The Songgyunkwang Scandal", "Innocent Man", "DOTS" and "The Arthdal Chronicles." Have you all watched?

10. Lee Min Ho has also successfully starred in dramas such as Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, Heirs and The Legend of the Blue Sea. Which one do you like to watch?

Spoiler

eatjf-qvcairg6u-fbfaa8ec265d30bd441d162e

This is the 10 enchantment between Song Joong Ki and Lee Min Ho. Are they both your favorite Korean actors? I hope they can play together in a drama or film project. Always a success for both of them!

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/harminingtyas-ar-sitepu/adu-pesona-song-joong-ki-dan-lee-min-ho-c1c2/10

Lee Min Ho, nag-celebrate ng 15th anniversary ng kanyang career | Video | GMA News Online https://shar.es/aoPep1 via

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

44 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I like also Shin Hye Sun , her acting improved so much in last dramas, but she offered a movie, she didn't confirm it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

there was some problem with her latest drama and Knetizens started disliking her so I don’t want her for lmh. Maybe in future things change. But for lmh next work, I want a FL with no issues. Also, Yes her acting has improved. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hide contents
  Hide contents

there was some problem with her latest drama and Knetizens started disliking her so I don’t want her for lmh. Maybe in future things change. But for lmh next work, I want a FL with no issues. Also, Yes her acting has improved. 

I know but also drama got 17% rating, did this rating come from North Korea, they watched drama but then Knetz treat like guilty to actress, so they should blame themself. They criticize everybody then forget quickly when they saw in a new drama/movie.

Spoiler

Knetz criticised Lee Byung Hun so much but also they praise him since Mr. Sunshine , they forget quickly. I saw so many cases like this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I like also Shin Hye Sun , her acting improved so much in last dramas, but she offered a movie, she didn't confirm it.

I am not being rude or anything but for Lee Min Ho, I don’t think shin hye sun is pretty enough. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Anagha said:

I am not being rude or anything but for Lee Min Ho, I don’t think shin hye sun is pretty enough. 

There aren't so many alternative , rest of these ,rookie actresses or older actresses ( sorry but ajumma team) I don't want older actress for LMH. Everyone have different taste. But if drama won't be romance I am ok older actress too.

• Like 2