Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

22 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, are you referring to the famous Graffiti Tunnel in London? If so, yes, I’ve visited the tunnel. When I was here, the walls were newly painted. I appreciated the art in the tunnel. I’ve been struck by the sheer number of pieces you can see here. It's the largest legal street art area. So COOL to explore on the place.  The street are full of bars, restos,and  coffee shops.  This is one of the few walls in the UK that artists can legally express their art on. So, no established blueprint to follow. It's just that, the tunnel has a really high turnover rate, so chances are that the next time you visit, that piece you really liked will have gone. Wae? Is LMH in London? 

Hi Willenette--thanks for the info, but no, it's the one in SK.  LMH posted an IG (see page 4027).  

Special thanks to @leeminhosny and @nina_mitrokhina for keeping the thread going during this drought.:fullofhearts:

Leeminhosny can be our historian. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Do we need a poll?  I'll start looking into it.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 2

23 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622:  How would one find LMH on weibo?  I'm updating the first page to include his SMS.

Besides LMH's own Weibo account page (https://weibo.com/actorleeminho?is_all=1) , there is a page of the tag "李敏镐超話" (LMH super topic) :
https://weibo.com/p/1008083ab39f4ae912a63194497c2b68b80a3a/super_index

We Minoz will post anything related LMH under this page with the tag.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

On 2/22/2021 at 1:19 PM, cpjing8 said:

Anyone planning to send gifts to the whole TKEM casts in conjunction with the drama's 1st anniversary that falls on April 17, 2021?

UPDATE

@/leeeulfandom is organizing TKEM 1st anniversary project for all the casts. So kindly DM them on IG if you wanna participate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLmFii8pAlE/?igshid=xnn5jk7vit4d

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hi Willenette--thanks for the info, but no, it's the one in SK.  LMH posted an IG (see page 4027).  

Special thanks to @leeminhosny and @nina_mitrokhina for keeping the thread going during this drought.:fullofhearts:

Leeminhosny can be our historian. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Do we need a poll?  I'll start looking into it.

@CarolynHthanks for the kind words! We all dream that the "drought" will end as soon as possible and new interesting materials about Lee Min Ho will appear.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

CLASSIC BODY TRANSFORMATION OF MALE GODS KBIZ

02/24/2021

Most Korean stars look skinny like students when they first debut. But over time, a number of male stars are determined to "change their skin", to work hard to have a firmer and more masculine body. Below is a series of male gods who are said to "shed", which surprised fans the most.

Lee Min Ho

Lately, Lee Min Ho's beauty has often become a topic for Korean netizens talking about on forums. In addition to his handsome face, the actor also makes fans "fall in love" with his masculine body, especially his broad, toned shoulders. However, to have a perfect body like today, Lee Min Ho had to go through a long period of extremely hard training, because when he first debuted, the Legend of the Blue Sea actor had a very thin body.

http://kenh14cdn.com/thumb_w/660/2019/10/31/7-1572500311552802591525.jpg

Lee Min Ho was still handsome but lacked masculinity

http://kenh14cdn.com/2019/10/31/8-1572500389153884341582.jpg

http://kenh14cdn.com/2019/10/31/81-15725003891491902971338.jpg

Lee Min Ho's beauty and body are becoming more and more perfect. 

Translation from vietnamese google

https://ilike.com.vn/man-lot-xac-body-kinh-dien-cua-dan-nam-than-kbiz-lee-min-ho-va-pho-chu-tich-chua-khung-bang-kim-woo-bin-tdyGE.html

【SD/EN SUB/中字】LEE MIN HO's International Women's Day Greetings from CELLRETURN" на YouTube

https://youtu.be/X4EE5weWnj4

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

Hi chingus to all of you! Last week was difficult and I haven't been around. It seems like we are in a drought, but let's hope for new content and more news this week.

In the meantime, take care and stay healthy! 

@CarolynHthank you for the BOF poll! It was a good surprise to came in second place along the always cheerful @Nikaa94. Looking forward to the next one. Also I will come back to the Pachinko spotlight tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

23 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@CarolynH, ohhh......................so, this one is in Korea. Sorry, I've no time to read all the pages here anymore. Thanks for sharing the page, dear. Yes, I've also been here some years back after I watched a drama of Jang Dong Gun & Park Hyung Sik, Suits. This tunnel was featured in the drama, so, I was curious. This is in the Gangnam District. You know, Street art is also becoming mainstream in Korea.  A once considered an act of vandalism, graffiti are almost everywhere in Korea now. In fact, there are areas and streets in Seoul where you can see obvious display of graffiti. Just like in London, inside the tunnel, you can see various graffiti expressed in different strokes and arts. The only difference is London is NICER & CLEANER. When I visited this Korea tunnel some years back, the tunnel stinks and there were a lot of garbages that nobody dare care to clean up. Nevertheless, it's still a fun place to visit. :grin:

• Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Personal Taste thread is still arcieved why doesn't it open?

I remember that there was a problem a couple months ago and I reported it.  I went through google to get to PT and the thread is there. There was also a problem with GB and BH threads.  I haven't tried to open those threads.  I'm hoping the LOTBS thread won't be archived soon.  I've been meaning to look for the quizzes, just to post something.

Thank you @willenette!  Now I'm more curious about why LMH was in that tunnel.  Maybe they've cleaned it up.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I remember that there was a problem a couple months ago and I reported it.  I went through google to get to PT and the thread is there. There was also a problem with GB and BH threads.  I haven't tried to open those threads.  I'm hoping the LOTBS thread won't be archived soon.  I've been meaning to look for the quizzes, just to post something.

Thank you @willenette!  Now I'm more curious about why LMH was in that tunnel.  Maybe they've cleaned it up.

@CarolynH, As far as I know it takes 2 years of inactivity for a thread to be locked and archived here in soompi. If you had reported this already, the ADMIN should have been able to unarchive it for you. Did you mention what thread/s you want to unarchive?  You need to send the link to the thread/s that you want to unarchive. Ohhh.................does it mean that LMH is still in-town? Not in Canada? :blush:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

*** Sigh.................that LMH's endorsement contract with Domino's Pizza has ended. 'Domino's Pizza Korea' has announced its brand new model starting this year. Actually, two new models will be representing 'Domino's Pizza Korea' in 2021! One actor & one comedian. Well, the Endorsement

Agreement's term is usually a number of months or years. ... The endorsement can last quite long. ... or short. And it would usually come in the form of print or television advertising. ... I guess his contract with this pizza brand was only for 6-8 months? Please correct me if I'm wrong - I remember he started to be a model for Domino's last year, April????? :rubchin:

• Sad 4
  • Awesome 1