Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Happy weekend everyone!  The winner of the BOF quiz #2  (page 4018) is once again......@1ouise!  @Nikaa94 and @Missprincesa missed it by one.  Actually, I also had an error in my answer; I had to read DB before awarding the 2nd quiz to 1ouise.  Don't be discouraged though, it's just for fun and passes the time between IGs and mlogs.  

@Thong Thin your DP--barf bag--really?  lol:lol:

• Blob 5

18 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Happy weekend everyone!  The winner of the BOF quiz #2  (page 4018) is once again......@1ouise!  @Nikaa94 and @Missprincesa missed it by one.  Actually, I also had an error in my answer; I had to read DB before awarding the 2nd quiz to 1ouise.  Don't be discouraged though, it's just for fun and passes the time between IGs and mlogs.  

@Thong Thin your DP--barf bag--really?  lol

Only temporary.

:blush:

@partyon and @Abs_ triggered initiate the barf bag. 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3

39 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Congratulations to the winners @1ouise @Nikaa94 and @Missprincesa

@Nikaa94 may i ask what is this?

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi's duet - hit song Aloha makes fans “faint” over the content ... so beautiful!

The recent duets between Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi have consistently enthralled the Kpop fan community.

Lee Min Ho recently posted on his own YouTube channel the final episode of the series, in which he collaborated with actor Lee Seung Gi. One of the moments that makes the Kpop fan community "feverish" is the time when the two "male gods" together showcased their vocals and the duo of the legendary Kpop song called Aloha.

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi are two male entertainers who not only appear in many popular films, but also have voices that are endearing to female fans. That's why when the two sit down and perform a duet from the popular song Aloha, it's not hard to see why fans are so excited.

On Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel, he received over 6,000 comments in just 2 days of posting, as well as a moment when both duos were cut and transformed into many other versions on many social media platform. 

Most of the comments were enthusiastic about Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi's vocals and admitted that the "content" of this video was not only good but ... too beautiful. If Lee Seung Gi is a singer with a pleasant voice, then Lee Min Ho, despite the fact that he is "horizontal", but he has a good voice, he still loves to sing, usually sings OST himself, so the whole change is really very interesting ...

animation-1613747518036146746631.gif.png

The moment when two "male gods" Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi together with the duo Aloha

animation-1-16137475174971594431245.gif

The high notes in the song are also beautifully "crafted".

animation-2-1613747683369286425790.gif.p

The moment the cover ended with smiles on its lips also made fans faint.

The online community also previously reported on how Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi called in early 2021. Although it was a short time, it was Lee Seung Gi's opening of the invitation that got more attention from fans. create new content.

With this offer, Lee Min Ho immediately agreed and confirmed that he would listen to all songs from Lee Seung Gi's album. And it seems that in just a short time, both male artists have created a 4-episode short with life stories, music and covers that delight fans.

Spoiler

screen-shot-2021-02-19-at-103319-pm-1613

Video call with Lee Seung Gi shared by Lee Min Ho

Translation from vietnamese google

https://m.kenh14.vn/lee-min-ho-song-ca-cung-lee-seung-gi-ban-hit-aloha-khien-fan-muon-xiu-vi-noi-dung-qua-dep-trai-20210219223913095.chn

• Like 7

The King of Hearts!!!

Natasha Scribes
Feb 19

... A few months ago, while surfing through Netflix, one face caught my eye. He had this out of the world beauty, extremely handsome, an intense look on his face. His royal aura made me click “okay” to read more about the series and I got pulled into this marvellous parallel universe by this attractive young king with stunning looks, played by Lee Min Ho.

1*nJHEW_rE5aC4BuY2nI9qZw.jpeg

The series The King: Eternal Monarch encompassed story of two parallel universes and spans over 25 years. The lead character played by Ho (or Cutie pie as his fans call him) was searching for his soulmate for last 25 years. The hot stares that he gives his costar were enough for anyone to go weak in the knees and simply fall in love with the guy after just looking at him. It was mesmerizing to watch this young actor play such a passionate role.

Spoiler

1*jo2CLb09DazYl2LLabNFNA.jpeg

His perfect face combined with his intense look, makes him so apt for any romantic role. Be it a modern young conman in love with a silly crazy girl or king Dameum from 15th century in love with a mermaid. The guy is just plain perfect! He is tall, has a deep manly voice and with his perfect hooded eyes, Greek nose, envious grin, he has the perfect face for entertainment, crafted by god’s own hands.

Spoiler

1*6mRg_b6scb7Vvvi1XAqlig.jpeg

Once I watched a recording of one of his stage shows. He was unable to sing because he was having so much fun, you don’t mind the song fiascos because he is laughing, and you are just happy watching whatever it is that he is up to. Even him kicking his colleagues on stage for fun looked enchanting to me. Though I would never imagine other stars doing such stuff on stage, he just looks so normal doing it all.

1*rvYs--cLwNOFlpn79tAyLw.png

Since his acting debut in 2006, Lee Min Ho (an actor, singer, and model) remains one of Korea’s top stars and a global celebrity. He has starred in multiple hit dramas and films, won numerous acting awards, from Best Actor to rookie awards. One of Lee’s best work is in The Legends of the Blue Sea, where he has played a reincarnated lover and explored all aspects of acting. He played a comic, emotional, caring son, conman, loyal friend, royal and regular at the same time. The show has it all and Lee has remained impressive and brilliant through all of it.

1*wYd1HZJ2sEp1rSMIkZNF3A.jpeg

During the second act of his career (after serving mandatory military service), Lee’s drama comeback in The King: Eternal Monarch was a much-awaited series, and the wait was worth it. His fans have been looking forward to his upcoming projects since he enlisted, and they were indeed rewarded!!!

May he continue to star in more and more series and continue to entertain us. I am sure whatever is next would be as royal and enchanting as he has been so far but one thing is for sure that he is definitely the king of hearts!!!

https://medium.com/natashascribes/the-king-of-hearts-a5aff51709b9

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

LMH ad shooting today must be big, it doesn’t seem like a simple one. :rubchin: staff saying they are tired means they have been working for long hours. Maybe it’s a new CF?

I hope we get some new content and update,,

• Blob 5

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH ad shooting today must be big, it doesn’t seem like a simple one.  staff saying they are tired means they have been working for long hours. Maybe it’s a new CF?

I hope we get some new content and update,,

Thank you @Nikaa94  Hopefully soon. 

I know this has been posted earlier but am just loving his steely gaze, straight into you.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Thank you @gtLmh0622 for sharing this twit / story.  The lady was wearing a mask when she had to leave the private room?  She was so kind.  And Min Ho-ssi felt bad and apologized through the manager (skin clinic). 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

When LMH had AndZ ad shooting (we just knew If was ad shooting), we were expecting IG update but he didn’t, then We figured he has become AndZ BA. He had ad shooing yesterday, according to his stylist IG stories I figured they were working long hours and she went home late around 6:30 Pm,,, LMH also hasn’t update his IG yet,,,, it could be something new? bigger? He doesn’t want spoil it,,, also his schedule yesterday might be his last schedule in SK and he goes to CN soon,,,maybe today? He must be tired so he may head to CN beginning of coming week,,,

:rubchin:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I really hope this isn’t true but there are posts on Twitter reporting

that Apple might not show Pachinko until the second half of this year or early next year.

I can’t believe that just when he is coming to the height of his fame globally he might not have a drama this year.

I feel really upset.

• Sad 4

LMH will go to CN soon to wrap up Pachinko. after that (Early April) he is free and has a lot of time, he will review other works and he will pick other projects. We can wait for Pachinko. We know pachinko isn’t Korean project, it’s different and Hollywood project.  

I’m hopeful LMH will announce soon, he isn’t a type of person who let rumors out and instead suddenly confirms new work. I don’t know if we will get 2021 drama or not. We just have to wait,,, and wait,,,

when we get other casting news from LMH, we can wait for pachinko more patiently. We will be busy with his other work. 

i still have hope we get 1 more work this year,,, there is nothing else we can do except hoping and waiting,,,, he said he would give us more good news,,

• Like 10