Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

13 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH has schedule on Feb 20th (Ad shooting), still in Korea :joy:

Someone said on Twitter, Minoz zone??

mystery solved guys :gangnamstyle:

He will go to CN end of Feb then,,,, 

I don't know about this... Canada is implementing stricter quarantine measures from Feb 22, you have to quarantine in one of the designated hotels, unless they got an exception somehow...

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, gpicris said:

I don't know about this... Canada is implementing stricter quarantine measures from Feb 22, you have to quarantine in one of the designated hotels, unless they got an exception somehow...

When he goes to Canada he will quarantine as established. Since the filming lasts until April he still has time to go, make the quarantine and film. 

The bad part of this is that we cannot expect a lot of scenes of Hansu because he is not recording so much. 

• Sad 8

:omg::omg::omg:I absolutely love the last movie log!:heart:  What I love best is listening to and watching LMH laugh.  Tossing his head back with the high pitch ha ha ha.  I just love it.  I can't tell you guys how many times I've watched it.  I was trying to get a look at his bedroom (?) when he went to get his water.  

Welcome back @Areumdaun!

Last call for BOF quiz on page 4018!

• Blob 4

On 2/17/2021 at 6:23 AM, Thong Thin said:

@gpicris

Happy for you dear. Will you be going to the filming site if situation warrant.

If you do,  take some pictures for us.

@Thong Thin, most of the filming sites are not meant for the general public to see, or even know about. But, good luck to her in case. I was told that the series has caused the parking lot of Surrey’s largest film studio to be full of trucks, trailers and tents, and in one area a backlot is being built for outdoor scenes. In Korea, unlike previous filming sites, the Pachinko's site is restricted from food trucks, coffee trucks or any other food deliveries to prevent infection. So, fans are restricted from sending food trucks. This is good since the team is strictly adhering to the COVID-19 safety precautions. Minoz's Operations Manager put out a statement in the actor's official website revealing how sending food and coffee trucks is restricted with fans not being able to visit the filming sites either. Also, it is not possible to deliver letters, gifts, flowers and any other gifts. I guess fans were somewhat disappointed, but, safety will always be the top priority! :fullofhearts:

On 2/17/2021 at 5:49 AM, gpicris said:

OMG!!! That's 10 minutes drive from my home!!!! :partyblob:

@gpicris, ohhhhhhhhhhh.........this is in British Columbia, right? Well, Coquitlam is an easy 40-minute drive from downtown Vancouver, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong - :nomeme: 

On 2/17/2021 at 2:52 AM, gpicris said:

@gpicris, I know you may be exempt from the mandatory quarantine requirements under certain conditions, including if you: provide essential services & those who are  receiving medical care within 36 hours of entering Canada.  Otherwise, you need to isolate & comply. :fullofhearts:

Edited by serenilmauve
Please dont quote images, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I absolutely love the last movie log!:heart:  What I love best is listening to and watching LMH laugh.  Tossing his head back with the high pitch ha ha ha.  I just love it.  I can't tell you guys how many times I've watched it.  I was trying to get a look at his bedroom (?) when he went to get his water.  

Welcome back @Areumdaun!

Last call for BOF quiz on page 4018!

Yes, he's so adorable.  :heart:

EuWOnmaVoAIx4P0?format=jpg&name=large

EuWOoS_VcAEwk6O?format=jpg&name=large

cr. Machi

But talking about his bedroom ? No, I think it's his study room or game room.  :P

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Yay!  There’s more!

Minho’s solo is next??

Amazingly sincere and cozy clip! The fire burns merrily in the stove, the relaxed atmosphere is the best possible way for a friendly conversation and a kind and beautiful song. Lee Seung Gi puts his heart and soul into singing the song, and Lee Min Ho morally supports him. Wonderful directorial decision of the video, so human and cute!

@CarolynH, @gtImh0622, @Thong Thin, Thanks for the wonderful photos - the most touching moments when Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi are laughing cheerfully and mischievously!

Edited by serenilmauve
Please dont quote videos, thanks!
  • Blob 2

Showcasing his golden voice, Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi are performing the Ost Hospital playlist. Watch their performance.

Hinggar - Wednesday, February 17, 2021

leeminhojpg-20210217100603.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi

GridStar.ID - Lee Min Ho is better known to the public as an actor.
In recent years, he has appeared in various Korean dramas.
Apparently, Lee Min Ho is not only an actor, but also can sing.
He once recorded the soundtrack for the drama Boys Over Flowers, in which he also starred.
Lee Min Ho recently showed off his singing skills with Lee Seung Gi again.
On their YouTube channel, Leeminho's movie, which aired on Tuesday (2/16), both sang ost from a hospital playlist called Aloha.

Surrounded by the warm atmosphere of the camping, the two sang the popular songs of 2020 together.
Several times Lee Min Ho sang the lyrics wrong, but it all melted into their laughter.
Watch Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi collaborate below!

이민호 X 이승기 LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho # MK Ver.1

Translated from Indonesian google

https://star.grid.id/read/452561175/pamerkan-suara-emasnya-lee-min-ho-kolaborasi-bareng-lee-seung-gi-nyanyikan-ost-hospital-playlist-simak-penampilan-mereka?page=all

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Yay!  There’s more!

Minho’s solo is next??

:letsgo:

Wow, this video is amazing! LSG really has a beautiful and powerful voice! 

I love the moment in which he brings the mic to LMH and he declines to sing, they are really comfortable with each other. 

But I am surprised this video was not released by LMH. I don't understand a thing. 

Edited by serenilmauve
Please dont quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

Dear Oppa: A fan from South Africa GUSHES over The King: Eternal Monarch alum Lee Min Ho’s kind heart

In today's edition of Dear Oppa, Sadia Karim from South Africa writes a sweet and heartwarming note to the South Korean actor, Lee Min Ho. Scroll down to read the heartfelt note.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 54656 reads  Mumbai Published: February 17, 2021

dear-oppa_-a-fan-from-south-africa-gushe

Korean pop icon Lee Min Ho debuted with Secret Campus back in 2003. From then on, the actor was a success in the industry as well as amongst fans. While his popularity was rising, the actor’s actual breakthrough happened in 2009 with  KBS' Boys Over Flowers, the Korean adaptation of the popular Shōjo manga of the same name. In 2010, Lee starred in romantic comedy Personal Taste. In 2011, bagged the lead role in action drama City Hunter, which led him to become a success across Asia, Japan, Philippines, China. Since then, the actor has been a part of acclaimed series like The King: Eternal MonarchThe Heirs, Happy Camp, The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea and many more. Today's sweet letter in the Dear Oppa series has been penned by Sadia Karim from Bangladesh to the multitalented idol.

Dear Oppa Lee Min Ho

My name is Victoria from Gauteng Province in South Africa. I know that im taking a chance in writing this letter but then if i dont i will regret and wished that i had

I started watching K Dramas from last year 2020 as i was looking for something different and inspiring so i came across The Heirs and that's when i saw you and since then i have already watched most of the series you've worked on that are accessible in my country

At first i thought caring about  you was just a phase that will pass with time but till this moment i still feel the same amount of love and respect  for you even if i know that i might not meet you in this lifetime

You have a beautiful smile and a kind heart from the Youtube videos of you that i have watched and all the things i have read about you.

You have inspired me to be a better version of myself and to do my best everyday that i sometimes think of you as my guardian Angel. I will continue rooting and supporting you silently and will always pray to God for your blessings, success and  good health

As your Super Fan miles away from you. I promise to always keep you locked in my heart and appreciate the amazing work you do and thank you for always doing your best and exceeding our expectations with your stunning acting

Words can't describe the love and respect I have for you Oppa

Keep rising and shining and know that I am one of your million followers around the globe cheering for you.

I love your music as well ( Your song My heart,I'm sorry) is my ringtone

I'm looking forward to Pachinko and ALL your future projects.

Saranghae Oppa Lee Min Ho

Wishing you all the best from South Africa

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-fan-south-africa-gushes-over-king-eternal-monarch-alum-lee-min-ho-s-kind-heart-615614

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

Wow, this video is amazing! LSG really has a beautiful and powerful voice! 

I love the moment in which he brings the mic to LMH and he declines to sing, they are really comfortable with each other. 

But I am surprised this video was not released by LMH. I don't understand a thing. 

@Missprincesa, perhaps Lee Min Ho decided this video was more suitable for Lee Seung Gi? Although I think the video is wonderful, as natural and warm as Lee Min Ho wanted.

150519780_1518280905034109_1201436450878

https://m.facebook.com/LeeMinHoArabMinozClub/photos/a.236971923165020/1518280901700776/?type=3&source=48

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, most of the filming sites are not meant for the general public to see, or even know about. But, good luck to her in case. I was told that the series has caused the parking lot of Surrey’s largest film studio to be full of trucks, trailers and tents, and in one area a backlot is being built for outdoor scenes. In Korea, unlike previous filming sites, the Pachinko's site is restricted from food trucks, coffee trucks or any other food deliveries to prevent infection. So, fans are restricted from sending food trucks. This is good since the team is strictly adhering to the COVID-19 safety precautions. Minoz's Operations Manager put out a statement in the actor's official website revealing how sending food and coffee trucks is restricted with fans not being able to visit the filming sites either. Also, it is not possible to deliver letters, gifts, flowers and any other gifts. I guess fans were somewhat disappointed, but, safety will always be the top priority! :fullofhearts:

@gpicris, ohhhhhhhhhhh.........this is in British Columbia, right? Well, Coquitlam is an easy 40-minute drive from downtown Vancouver, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong - :nomeme: 

@gpicris, I know you may be exempt from the mandatory quarantine requirements under certain conditions, including if you: provide essential services & those who are  receiving medical care within 36 hours of entering Canada.  Otherwise, you need to isolate & comply. :fullofhearts:

@willenette, yes, BC, and you are right, pretty close to downtown Vancouver; however, I don't think regular people are able to just visit filming sites here, even in non-covid times; I guess Korean fans are lucky to be able to do that or send stuff.

Even if I went there I would have stayed outside of the site and just take a picture or two and move on. You can't really park there, it's a fenced abandoned hospital. I didn't go because it was dark outside when my work was done. BTW, on Instagram there was somebody that felt the need to admonish me for posting about filming location, almost cried laughing, I don't think Canadians are the types to stalk celebrities and such, quite the opposite, there is no term similar to "sasaeng" in this culture. 

Anyways, my fantasy dream nowadays is that somebody posts somewhere on internet about LMH leaving SK in real-time, and that I take a vacation day and go to the airport the next morning and I see him at the arrival gate - 20 meters away from him of course, because privacy - and that would be my one chance to ever see him in person, since he lives on the other side of earth. Good luck to me :( 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, gpicris said:

@willenette, yes, BC, and you are right, pretty close to downtown Vancouver; however, I don't think regular people are able to just visit filming sites here, even in non-covid times; I guess Korean fans are lucky to be able to do that or send stuff.

Even if I went there I would have stayed outside of the site and just take a picture or two and move on. You can't really park there, it's a fenced abandoned hospital. I didn't go because it was dark outside when my work was done. BTW, on Instagram there was somebody that felt the need to admonish me for posting about filming location, almost cried laughing, I don't think Canadians are the types to stalk celebrities and such, quite the opposite, there is no term similar to "sasaeng" in this culture. 

Anyways, my fantasy dream nowadays is that somebody posts somewhere on internet about LMH leaving SK in real-time, and that I take a vacation day and go to the airport the next morning and I see him at the arrival gate - 20 meters away from him of course, because privacy - and that would be my one chance to ever see him in person, since he lives on the other side of earth. Good luck to me :( 

I understand what you say about not being able to reach the actors at the filming location and I totally share your dream on seeing him on the airport from afar. I wish you all the luck in the world to achieve that goal. 

3 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@Missprincesa, perhaps Lee Min Ho decided this video was more suitable for Lee Seung Gi? Although I think the video is wonderful, as natural and warm as Lee Min Ho wanted

I agree that the video is way more suitable for LSG, but I think it is weird it was released that way. Anyway, my opinion on this doesn't matter and the important thing is to keep receiving contents. 

:transforms:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1