Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I watched School 2017 but I never remember her, I think she hadn't import a role 

That’s why I think she is very lucky. She probably won’t be in the show very long since she is playing young sunja, but young sunja probably will have a romantic scene with hansu. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

I doubt LMH can speak Japanese fluently but If his voice is dubbed, it will not be optimal.  I did not like his dubbed voice in Bounty Hunter

NOOOOOOOOOO to dubbing! It's one of the main reasons I didn't like BH. LMH's voice is lovely and so masculine;  just not to be missed. Please, LMH, learn to pronounce your Japanese dialog! I would imagine most of his dialog would be with other Koreans in the series, with a few scenes in Japanese. Crossing fingers!

Interesting speculation about LMH possibly playing both Hansu and Noa. I can't imagine they'd leave the Noa role out of the series, since he is Hansu's son. Maybe they're still negotiating with an actor for that role, but would be daebak if he played both roles!

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 4

23 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I’m gonna be in appropriate here but dang Kim Min ah scored the role of a lifetime. She is not that known yet and she got this part that may or may not require her to kiss LMH.

where can I get myself a role like that?

28 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

@leeminhosny @lupeace

There are 2 actresses named Kim Min Ha.  The correct one is Kim Min Ha (1995).

Thank you @1ouise  I was loooooooking through the web for this young lady.   She sure is one dang lucky lady to play the teenage Sunja, playing opposite the charming and passionate LMH !   @scrawford you just read my mind LOLL

I pray no dubbing too @msdot but ......
and I did not watch BH because of that.. sigh

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

That’s why I think she is very lucky. She probably won’t be in the show very long since she is playing young sunja, but young sunja probably will have a romantic scene with hansu. 

Poor us :cries: I think we should close our eyes :criesariver:

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Poor us :cries: I think we should close our eyes :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't visit DC in important days, haters attack always, they find anything always , because they are jeaolus 

Yeah, I closed my DC tab..

but do they have to show 18+ scenes? I think MYM can state this in the contract. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, msdot said:

NOOOOOOOOOO to dubbing! It's one of the main reasons I didn't like BH. LMH's voice is lovely and so masculine;  just not to be missed. Please, LMH, learn to pronounce your Japanese dialog! I would imagine most of his dialog would be with other Koreans in the series, with a few scenes in Japanese. Crossing fingers!

Interesting speculation about LMH possibly playing both Hansu and Noa. I can't imagine they'd leave the Noa role out of the series, since he is Hansu's son. Maybe they're still negotiating with an actor for that role, but would be daebak if he played both roles!

omg, I love this!! I hope LMH play both of them, I remember Minoz said that Hansu and Noa look alike. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah, I closed my DC tab..

but do they have to show 18+ scenes? I think MYM can state this in the contract. 

I don't think so, because currently almost all of american dramas have + 18 scenes unfortunately :tears:

@Nikaa94 I think haters read book to attcakt LMH before we didn't read :lol: 

• Sad 3

I don't think so, because currently almost all of american dramas have + 18 scenes unfortunately :tears:

Closing eyes wouldn’t be enough, I would skip that scene for sure :approves: LMH is special for me, I don’t wanna watch him in those scenes.

@Nikaa94 I think haters read book to attcakt LMH before we didn't read :lol: 

LOL

These people have nothing to do in life, they are filled with darkness 

• Like 4

Re: Sex scenes. I would love to see him in one or two of those, 18+ or not, depending, of course, on how well it's done. For example, some of my favorites are ones Brad Pitt did in Meet Joe Black and Legends of the Fall. Very sweet and tender and not terribly explicit. The Outlander scenes are also terrific but so explicit and intimate that I feel I'm intruding. The sex scenes in GB were appropriate for that type of film, raw and intentionally unromantic. Ugh. So glad we did not see the one that LMH did but wasn't included in the film; it wouldn't have been pretty.

• Like 8

Hi all, I am writing here with mixed emotions. Do not think I can call myself a Minoz, but I really admire LMH as an actor and a person. Feeling a little out of place here amongst his true fans, but I cannot help to share my excitement on his upcoming project! It is difficult to describe my feelings - somewhat excited mixed with unfounded apprehension but yet very keen to watch the final product!

This news certainly brought me a greater admiration of the level of professionalism he and his company display in seeking the best opportunities for LMH. I mean, he is much more far sighted than we can imagine. He is not only dwelling on local dramas or movies, he seems to be considering his own production company and now this collab with Apple! Kudos to LMH!

• Like 6
  • Love 10

Lee Min Ho Set To Make Hollywood Debut With Apple’s New Series “Pachinko”

Lee Min Ho is heading to Hollywood.

sZRYM4lIzyAxSMdgI454UpTWLVRwYTPEPjWYJtKd

Lee Min Ho has been confirmed to make his Hollywood debut with Apple’s new drama series Pachinko.

gqPLMSMnQt0OvzoBrel1iM3I_xkz7ZGuqO8KLU_x

According to Apple’s announcement via Variety, Lee Min Ho has been confirmed as one of the lead roles in Apple’s trilingual series Pachinko. The drama will be told in English, Korean, and Japanese.

Pachinko is a drama series that is based off the novel of the same name by Lee Min Jin. It chronicles the hopes and dreams of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The story begins with a forbidden love and moves into a saga that journeys between Korea, Japan and America to tell the story of war and peace, love and loss, triumph and reckoning.

OPRi3i-fTqGdL7UJbTl5v86BhEBG81kBTJYYTZht

Lee Min Ho will play the role of Hansu, who is described as an enigmatic outsider and merchant with ties to organized crime who embarks on an illicit romance with far-reaching consequences.

Other members of the cast include Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, and Kaho Minami. Currently, no broadcast date has been announced.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-min-ho-set-make-hollywood-debut-apples-new-series-pachinko/

If I remember right, in a press conference of Gangnam Blues, the director teased that he should have made love scenes for LMH like that in 'Frozen Flower' (and that movie had intense love scenes). LMH just laughed hard, and it seems that the audience didn't want him to portray in such intense scenes.   

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, msdot said:

Re: Sex scenes. I would love to see him in one or two of those, 18+ or not, depending, of course, on how well it's done. For example, some of my favorites are ones Brad Pitt did in Meet Joe Black and Legends of the Fall. Very sweet and tender and not terribly explicit. The Outlander scenes are also terrific but so explicit I almost hide my eyes - they are so intimate that I feel I'm intruding. The sex scenes in GB were appropriate for that type of film and intentionally unromantic. Ugh. So glad we did not see the one that LMH did but wasn't included in the film. 

have you read the book? Are the intimate scenes between Hansu and Sanju moderately written or more open? 

@1ouise do you remember? :sweat_smile:

this drama is only 8 episodes and there is a lot to tell, I doubt they waste the time of each episode with such scenes 

==========================

:glasses:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 2

Yes.. My favourite character is Hansu. I remember alot of people saying just due to the swagger and walking. The character is the most exciting character of them all since his a Yakuza and he makes great for TV. 

I love gangster films normally. LMH definitely has the majestic aura for entering gangster characters and making them look absolutely awesome. I was waiting for a gangster film casting next but guess what this time his a Yakuza. 

I really hope they capture the lore of the Yakuza world and the gangster world in general because it has it's own fascinating lore and allure. 

I really hope that he wins both the Golden Globe and Emmy for this one since it's a highly critical acclaimed project. Can't wait until it airs. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5