Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LMH just updated his Facebook and Instagram! Looks like logo drafts for "Leeminho Film"? 

With an English caption "Your choice"? 

What does this mean? Is he going to establish production house or something? So it means his next project will be a movie? 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

Just now, JoannaID said:

LMH just updated his Facebook and Instagram! Looks like logo drafts for "Leeminho Film"? 

What does this mean? Is he going to establish production house or something? So it means his next project will be a movie? 

I'm  curious about the same! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update!

oh wow! LMH films?! So excited for this project!

Wow @syntyche  Each time I go somewhere and return here, you bring GOOD news!    I just got home and saw this.  So excited seeing this.  @Nikaa94 would be jumping with joy!  

8 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Aww, he is asking us fans to choose ..  I am torn between the 1st and 5th

:ilike:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wow @syntyche  Each time I go somewhere and return here, you bring GOOD news!    I just got in home and saw this.  So excited seeing this.  @Nikaa94 would be jumping with joy!  

Aww, he is asking us fans to choose ..  I am torn between the 1st and 5th

Just our from gym and saw LMH posted. Can't wait to know exactly what is all about. 

:rickroll:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

28 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

That reminds me - I have to "gym" too.    He is full of surprises!   @Thong ThinWhich brand logo do you prefer?

I'll take the last one :D

Yup, oppa full of surprises and don't know what he is up too. 

But I have a hunch which will only disclose if it's true :w00t:

By the way Min, my Ep 17 thoughts on Faith re-watch is there something wrong with the post? 

Why no reactions from those readers :(

• Like 4
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I'll take the last one :D

By the way Min, my Ep 17 thoughts on Faith re-watch is there something wrong with the post? 

Why no reactions from those readers :(

Aww please, your recaps are so beautifully crafted, please continue to do so.   Guess some chingus are busy.   I am waiting for the others to pen down their thoughts.   You are doing really good!

17 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@Nikaa94 Wakeeeee upppppppppp !! Good news. 

She should be around by now ... @Nikaa94 everyone's calling you here :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, JoannaID said:

Oh my god! It seems like that! This is good news for his career, he is not afraid of venturing into new territories! (although selfishly I prefer him as actor rather than producer).

33 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Can they be any cuter???

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

28 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Oh my god! It seems like that! This is good news for his career, he is not afraid of venturing into new territories! (although selfishly I prefer him as actor rather than producer).

Can they be any cuter???

Have you watched DMZ The Wild? I haven't watched it but read lots of comments about it. LMH took an active role in filming that documentary and people saw that he had the passion and creativity in directing and producing film. 

If you check BTS from his previous works, LMH seemed to be actively giving inputs as well. Perhaps it is the time that he wants to start to expand his other talent besides acting. I can't wait to see what he aims to do! Seems exciting! :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

56 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Have you watched DMZ The Wild? I haven't watched it but read lots of comments about it. LMH took an active role in filming that documentary and people saw that he had the passion and creativity in directing and producing film. 

If you check BTS from his previous works, LMH seemed to be actively giving inputs as well. Perhaps it is the time that he wants to start to expand his other talent besides acting. I can't wait to see what he aims to do! Seems exciting! :D 

I haven't seen it yet. I have a link for it (since the once I was provided here in soompi doesn't work in my region), but I still have to watch it.

It's not that I think that he won't be wonderful at that job (as you said, in his BTS it seems like he is really implied in the scenes and directing/producing would be a natural step). The thing is that I want to see him in the screen, not behind where I can't look at him :Megalol:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

what is going on??

i just woke up!!

LMH film presents?? :wut: He will play in his own production film? Omg 

New movie??? :highonflowers:

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I just got home and saw this.  So excited seeing this.  @Nikaa94 would be jumping with joy!  

Yes yes yes :rickroll:

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, I also like the 4th and the last one.

@Nikaa94 Wakeeeee upppppppppp !! Good news.

I cannot believe this! I’m so happy!! Finally!!!! :gangnamstyle:

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

She should be around by now ... @Nikaa94 everyone's calling you here 

I woke up finally :joy: a bit late to the party

Thank you all for paging me here!!! It added so much to the excitement 

:2540_meh:

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Just our from gym and saw LMH posted. Can't wait to know exactly what is all about. 

Yes, I wanna know too! SO SO curious!!

what a surprise it is....:piggydance::getmygrooveon:

###

any rumors? Weibo? China media? What is that post about? Is LMH producing a film? 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

I haven't seen it yet. I have a link for it (since the once I was provided here in soompi doesn't work in my region), but I still have to watch it.

It's not that I think that he won't be wonderful at that job (as you said, in his BTS it seems like he is really implied in the scenes and directing/producing would be a natural step). The thing is that I want to see him in the screen, not behind where I can't look at him 

Don't worry, he will still act in front of the camera, I am just guessing he might want to produce his own film while still acting too.

I am rewatching City Hunter since I just found new place to watch it with good quality videos. LMH is so good in playing character with pain and dark side, hope to see him on screen in a new project soon!  

:please:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3