Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, gwin said:

I have not seen City Hunter yet. I plan to start on it soon.  Does anyone know what streaming site it is available on?  If it's on VIki, what country?

As a side note, the Korean age thing always catches me off guard.  To me, LMH is just 33.  Haha.

@gwin

Its not allowed to write other sites here but check your pm.

in case you are still searching for City Hunter.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2020 at 9:01 AM, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho after TKEM

Following the success of 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' Lee Min Ho takes a break. However, on social networks he shares with his followers details about his personal life, such as the night walk he made shortly after the culmination of the series broadcast by Netflix.

The post of the star exceeded 2 million likes and had more than 50 thousand comments.

I wonder about Instagram, he gets 50 thousand comments on one post

So how the h*ll do fans or LMH manage read WDH's post about tasting his ice-cream pyeha?? 

On 6/20/2020 at 5:30 AM, mychoiyoung said:

Agree about HEIRS.  For some strange reason, the scene that I always remember with good feelings is the one with LMH meeting his brother in the almond grove.  

LMH managed to look & sound young in this particular scene. I dunno how he did it.  He was boyish and successfully expressed longing for his older brother's love & affirmation. The inflection in LMH's voice tugged at my heart that's why I remember this scene with fondness & admiration. But there were too many cringe-worthy scenes before & after this, LOL.

Actually, I thought Heirs had a good social message about bullying, unhappiness among the rich kids, remember all of them drawing a dead body on the concrete portion of the school? Competition and arrogance among the kids. KT's role could have been so much better and less stress on his obsessive love for ES. LG's love for JTE is more believable  than his love for ES. I find her crying too much. At least YD had an interesting character. I do love the scene at the Almond Grove too. I think I would have preferred if ES cried less. I did like them in the US and he tried to make her stay. Those episodes were fun.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:00 PM, CarolynH said:

Hi guys!

I'm rewatching PT.  I don't rewatch that drama often, but I'm seeing it with different eyes.  I think it's an underrated LMH drama.  He never mentions it when he talks about his dramas.  

The problem with Heirs is that the character KT didn't give LMH much to work with.  What I like is he was in a lot of the scenes, unlike TKEM, which is my problem with the latter.  Heirs would have been better if they focused on the relationships between KT and his brother and KT and YD.  When I first read that LMH confirmed with for TKEM, at first I thought great, in terms of ratings.  But later, I thought about it again.  She had 2 major hits with Goblin and Mr Sunshine, at some point, she's going to write a drama that doesn't do well.  I also hope LMH does not work with KES again.  Two strikes and she's OUT! lol

I always enjoyed PT when I first saw it. I think I actually preferred it to BOF in the beginning. (Later, I got to appreciate LMH as GJP but still did not like the drama BOF itself.)  I saw it after CH, he was so different. I liked uptight but upright Jeo Jin Ho. How annoyed he was with Park Kae In at first and he slowly softened. . It was just so different from CH and BOF.  I thought he looked cute there too. It did okay at the ratings but not a blockbuster. More muted. LMH excels  in all his roles. Watching episode 1 and 2 recently at the Viki Party watch, I compared him with LG, totally opposite characters.  JJH was also a neat freak and could not stand PKI's messiness. He was teaching her how to mop and she quietly let him complete it for her. He was using her at first but then grew to admire her. I thought it was a very sweet rom-com. 

SJI said LMH was a good kisser. Yup, his "game over" kissed garnered a lot of attention and was famous.  LMH was considered a king of kissers then and when comparing kissing in Kdramas, Game Over kiss was often mentioned as LMH's great achievement . :D When fans say he is a great kisser, their proof is the Game over kiss. It is also one of the few dramas where they show an unmarried couple having sexx in bed as much as a public TV station can. You know they did it.

Did not realize SJI was so accomplished as an actress. She is still top of her game as in CLOY. I have to watch that sometime.

13 hours ago, msdot said:

It might be just us on the Faith thread, but maybe so! Ep 7 is phenomenal, one of my favorites. A lot is happening and the two are beginning to really engage with each other, not always positively. First the scene when she banishes him to the other side of the room because of the blood on him, and then offers her shoulder to make up for it. Then she offers the flower and we know he secretly saves it. Later his heart is ripped in two by having to kill the young prince and then so hurt by imja’s misunderstanding and rejection. She’s still struggling with what it means to be a warrior there. But those looks they give each other at the end of the Ep, particularly his gaze at her, made me weak in the knees (and elsewhere). CY is such a wonderful combination of all business, tough-as-nails guy with an achingly sweet, passionate heart. LMH brings a version of that to every one of his roles. It’s the main reason why I’m such a fan, and for me it is most on display in Faith.  

I like CY a lot too, and like you I love the part that you are referring to as well.  When he had to kill the young ex-king and the dejection at ES's rejection of him. He just gave up and allowed himself to be captured.  It was an awesome episode. Later, in prison he looked at the dried flower that ES gave him and he saved it in his aspirin container. CY is a romantic but without realizing that he is.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, CallieP said:

So how the h*ll do fans or LMH manage read WDH's post about tasting his ice-cream pyeha??

When you follow someone and they comment on a post, it shows up at the top. I follow WDH and myment so whenever they comment on lmh’s post, it appears at the top.

6 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I like CY a lot too, and like you I love the part that you are referring to as well.  When he had to kill the young ex-king and the dejection at ES's rejection of him. He just gave up and allowed himself to be captured.  It was an awesome episode. Later, in prison he looked at the dried flower that ES gave him and he saved it in his aspirin container. CY is a romantic but without realizing that he is.

THIS! I 100% agree! 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Actually, I thought Heirs had a good social message about bullying, unhappiness among the rich kids, remember all of them drawing a dead body on the concrete portion of the school? Competition and arrogance among the kids. KT's role could have been so much better and less stress on his obsessive love for ES. LG's love for JTE is more believable  than his love for ES. I find her crying too much. At least YD had an interesting character. I do love the scene at the Almond Grove too. I think I would have preferred if ES cried less. I did like them in the US and he tried to make her stay. Those episodes were fun.

I always enjoyed PT when I first saw it. I think I actually preferred it to BOF in the beginning. (Later, I got to appreciate LMH as GJP but still did not like the drama BOF itself.)  I saw it after CH, he was so different. I liked uptight but upright Jeo Jin Ho. How annoyed he was with Park Kae In at first and he slowly softened. . It was just so different from CH and BOF.  I thought he looked cute there too. It did okay at the ratings but not a blockbuster. More muted. LMH excels  in all his roles. Watching episode 1 and 2 recently at the Viki Party watch, I compared him with LG, totally opposite characters.  JJH was also a neat freak and could not stand PKI's messiness. He was teaching her how to mop and she quietly let him complete it for her. How he was using her at first but then grew to admire her. I thought it was a very sweet rom-com.  Did not realize SJI was so accomplished as an actress. She is still top of her game as in CLOY. I have to watch that sometime.

yes! 

It is fascinating when the male lead is not fully aware of his feelings. I think it is a complex love as opposed to a straightforward love that LG and Kim Tan have. CY was kinda Tsundere  :joy: 

LMH probably will not choose a romantic drama with straight forward love next time. 

• Like 9

I never realized she was watching Faith in this scene lol. Or am I wrong and that’s not Faith? Lol.

Remember how I said I wanted to be his stylist. Is this the type of relationship I’ll have with him? Hahahaha. 

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

CY was kinda Tsundere  

Your favorite chingu :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

Would be easy for you to send me a pm or anything else to inform me when you will start with the videos?

Sorry C but you know my crazy , busy program so if you can let me know I will appreciate it .

HI Kiks, I will let you know when we start!

Welcome @Ale Minoz Kim to the LMH thread!  Awesome videos!  He's changed so much since he first started, hasn't he?  But, always has that sweet smile:heart4:

Question for you guys:  Do your friends know about your LMH obsession?  Mine do not--no idea I watch kdramas.  I showed one coworker/friend a picture of LMH.  She's more into the macho muscular types, but she did think that LMH is good looking. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@CarolynH

"Question for you guys:  Do your friends know about your LMH obsession?  Mine do not--no idea I watch kdramas.  I showed one coworker/friend a picture of LMH.  She's more into the macho muscular types, but she did think that LMH is good looking."

All and each one of them including husband, kids, relatives, coworkers.

They agree with my taste but they are so mean they notice he is too young for me.

Really now, is it necessary to say it?:crazy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Question for you guys:  Do your friends know about your LMH obsession?  Mine do not--no idea I watch kdramas.  I showed one coworker/friend a picture of LMH.  She's more into the macho muscular types, but she did think that LMH is good looking. 

Sorry for cutting your post. 

As for me, every single of my friends, family and colleagues know it. I just cant stop talking abt LMH :happyshakes:

Eversince TKEM on air up until now, I keep on posting abt LMH on my ig, to the point now Im thinking of limiting the post cause Im afraid they will call me mental:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

6 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:
27 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Sorry for cutting your post. 

As for me, every single of my friends, family and colleagues know it. I just cant stop talking abt LMH :happyshakes:

Eversince TKEM on air up until now, I keep on posting abt LMH on my ig, to the point now Im thinking of limiting the post cause Im afraid they will call me mental:joy:

Hahahaha me too! I have to tone it down a bit in front of everyone because they already know I’m crazy :lol:. For the past 8 years of my life. My friends, family, partner, partner’s family... everyone knows! 

Whenever anyone brings up lmh, I try to keep my cool but it’s hard to hide my excitement. My freaking face just lights up and before you know it, I’ve spent an hour talking about lmh.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha me too! I have to tone it down a bit in front of everyone because they already know I’m crazy :lol:. For the past 8 years of my life. My friends, family, partner, partner’s family... everyone knows! 

Whenever anyone brings up lmh, I try to keep my cool but it’s hard to hide my excitement. My freaking face just lights up and before you know it, I’ve spent an hour talking about lmh.

IKR!!!!!! 

How could I stop talking abt him?? He's so precious:heart3:

And whenever I heard tht lame comments abt him cannot act, popular cause his pretty face etc.. God, no joking, Im picturing myself kicking those haters face to infinity:kicks:

Like all of us here, Im really excited for LMH next project. I wish nothing but success n happinness for him cause he deserved it:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Miss Pizza said:

IKR!!!!!! 

How could I stop talking abt him?? He's so precious:heart3:

And whenever I heard tht lame comments abt him cannot act, popular cause his pretty face etc.. God, no joking, Im picturing myself kicking those haters face to infinity:kicks:

Like all of us here, Im really excited for LMH next project. I wish nothing but success n happinness for him cause he deserved it:wub:

Hahahahaha let me join in with you on the kicking! Like, we must not be watching the same person. 

I have to admit though, it was satisfying to see them eat their words after watching TKEM. Lmh’s great when he can make haters change their minds.

My friend watched TKEM and told me, “I’ve never watch lmh because I just always thought maybe he was overhyped. But damn, he’s good at acting.” 

:P 

Am a proud fan :D 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

@gwin

Its not allow it to write other sites here but check your pm.

in case you are still searching for City Hunter.

11 hours ago, gwin said:

I have not seen City Hunter yet. I plan to start on it soon.  Does anyone know what streaming site it is available on?  If it's on VIki, what country?

As a side note, the Korean age thing always catches me off guard.  To me, LMH is just 33.  Haha.

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Happy Birthday to our boy, MinHo, with the deepest soul and deepest eyes! :wub:

Lee Min ho now has 17 M followers on IG! Congrats!!

Is Guerilla date still active in SK? I was wondering if LMH could appear again. it is so fun when he is surrounded by fans. Last time he was on that program was for GB. 

There is so many plans I have for LMH! :joy: Movie, drama, interview, variety show, magazine, dating news, future female lead, character, genre and so on..

Nikaa, Kang Daniel was the last guest for KBS Guerilla Date on Entertainment Weekly as the show come to an end last December last year (2019) after 36 years of existence. Sigh............... ^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me! I hope you will have a grand time spending your special DAY today! :heart:

gwin, ye, City Hunter is available to watch free on Viki and stream on ViKi. You can also stream, download City Hunter on demand at Viki online.Unfortunately, this isn't available to bite on Viki & isn't available in Europe but it is in VIKI Korea. You may try this because in the United States, the drama was made available for streaming with English subtitles on Hulu. :blush:

kiklaminHo, as far as i know, what is not allowed here are those, which are not a licensed sites. Or is there a new rule that I've missed maybe? :o

12 hours ago, syntyche said:

@SophieH @gwin I love Innisfree! Their products do the job, so I did stock up on them :lol:. I also did the virtual date with LMH in two different stores lol.

:dorashakes:

It's the 22nd now in KST -  Happy Birthday Lee Min Ho!  :heart:

syntyche, I love Innisfree, too - I've been using their No Sebum Toner & Blotting Film long enough. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, syntyche said:

Here's a list of LMH's endorsements as of April13. Add to that BBQ Chicken.

And add to Domino's Pizza.

@gwin  Here is an illegal site, but I think you may find all LMH's dramas on this website.

The King started on Netflix Europe and Middle East from 6/18. Thinking about LMH's popularity in Middle East, The King should be continuously successful on Netflix.

Happy birthday to our bb !!! :heart:

By the way, aside from his IG account, he got great lead of followers of his FB account in SK.

005Uf2zYgy1gfymtyhnlbj30r40mbgrb.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

I’m back. I never noticed how much noble idiocy there was in Faith. Imja is always trying to protect Daejang by pushing him away. BUT for some reason, it works here. It just works! 

I promise I am not biased. Imja couple and lmh as daejang is just love :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 5