Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

13 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Episode 7, the young prince, daejang’s pain, does imja not understand one bit? Someone give him a hug! 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Should I be doing this in the Faith thread? Lol. 

It might be just us on the Faith thread, but maybe so! Ep 7 is phenomenal, one of my favorites. A lot is happening and the two are beginning to really engage with each other, not always positively. First the scene when she banishes him to the other side of the room because of the blood on him, and then offers her shoulder to make up for it. Then she offers the flower and we know he secretly saves it. Later his heart is ripped in two by having to kill the young prince and then so hurt by imja’s misunderstanding and rejection. She’s still struggling with what it means to be a warrior there. But those looks they give each other at the end of the Ep, particularly his gaze at her, made me weak in the knees (and elsewhere). CY is such a wonderful combination of all business, tough-as-nails guy with an achingly sweet, passionate heart. LMH brings a version of that to every one of his roles. It’s the main reason why I’m such a fan, and for me it is most on display in Faith.  

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, madmad min said:

The bollywood Movie name I forgot , I remember the Songs though Lol! IMO SHK will be a bit older for The Lead Lady's though.

The Heirs Opening Montage Kept bringing me back to Hold onto this show. I love to Hate it. The major problem I found was with how the Leading lady was written, had I been her , I would left both KT and YD and live my own life. Man more than her heart Her hand / shoulder bones would have suffered more by the rigourous amount it kept getting pulled by both the main leads.

I sometimes feel that when KES wants to sell the shows outside of SK she asks LMH to play the lead role. LG as a character was fit to a T for LMH no doubt , But again a but....with script holes.Alas. KES knocked out for sure.

Btw why is the Faith OTP called IMJA? :phew:

madmad min, imja can have a variety of meanings depending on the context. In Faith Imja used by Choi Young means ‘You’ spoken in a slightly familiar manner.  But the writer in the series kept on playing and using the word in different contexts so it can simply be translated as a term of ‘Endearment’! Aside from ‘You’ it can also mean ‘Owner’ or ‘Someone's significant other’. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

A few more hours before our Pyeha's birthday! @SophieH, wow, it's nice that you have The Alley in your area! And you're saving up for the cellreturn, too. Let me know how it works for you lol.

haha @syntyche may take me a while to save up. Mmhh, but since he's well known for being a longevity model he's probably still their model by the time i finally saved up.  I hope our Pyeha endorses something cheaper next time...i'm sure i can afford a pair of converse sneakers if he is the model lol.

What would you like to see him endorses next?   

@CarolynH sorry I may have missed the earlier posts, so are we doing quizzes first ? Then I better re-watch PT and Faith again since I've only seen it once. 

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

I think I'm going to rewatch Faith too... haven't watched it in really long. 

Watch it, watch it!

I started 2 days ago and I’m on episode 10 already. HA :sweatingbullets:

———————————————

@leeminhosny the fact that TKEM already ended over a week ago but is still climbing in ranking is telling! Its success will continue on for several more weeks or even months!! I’m so happy! 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, SophieH said:

haha @syntyche may take me a while to save up. Mmhh, but since he's well known for being a longevity model he's probably still their model by the time i finally saved up.  I hope our Pyeha endorses something cheaper next time...i'm sure i can afford a pair of converse sneakers if he is the model lol.

What would you like to see him endorses next?   

@CarolynH sorry I may have missed the earlier posts, so are we doing quizzes first ? Then I better re-watch PT and Faith again since I've only seen it once. 

Lucky Minoz won a cellreturn mask with LMH's autograph! :happy: 

Since he cut ties with Innisfree, I've been waiting for a new product line he'll endorse. He hasn't endorsed a replacement yet. And I haven't used up all the Innisfree stuff I bought because of him lol. 

cr: minoz_moonshine

Ea9AKDoU4AIswdj?format=jpg&name=small

Ea9AK6vU8AEGcG5?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

OMG, that mask is pricey!

@syntyche I love Innisfree!  Regardless of whether he endorses it, I still love their products they're the best.  I wish he'd become an endorser again LOL

Does anyone have a handy list of all brands and products he endorses?

Oh, he just his 17M followers on IG!  Yay!

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Watch it, watch it!

I started 2 days ago and I’m on episode 10 already. HA :sweatingbullets:

———————————————

@leeminhosny the fact that TKEM already ended over a week ago but is still climbing in ranking is telling! Its success will continue on for several more weeks or even months!! I’m so happy! 

yes agree and it's actually more successful than we think..  it ranked no. 1 in qatar on 20th but wasn't published in flixpatrol. would be nice if they had included all the countries ..

rHXnD4q.jpg

4KTGIiN.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

45 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lucky Minoz won a cellreturn mask with LMH's autograph! 

Since he cut ties with Innisfree, I've been waiting for a new product line he'll endorse. He hasn't endorsed a replacement yet. And I haven't used up all the Innisfree stuff I bought because of him lol. 

haha you must have stocked up a lot. i wouldn't mind if he continues with Innisfree too since they have many stores down under :)

• Like 5

@SophieH @gwin I love Innisfree! Their products do the job, so I did stock up on them :lol:. I also did the virtual date with LMH in two different stores lol.

@leeminhosny Welcome back!

Even after TKEM has ended, LMH still gains 100k new IG followers every two days. Daebak! :dorashakes:

It's the 22nd now in KST -  Happy Birthday Lee Min Ho!  :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

I have not seen City Hunter yet. I plan to start on it soon.  Does anyone know what streaming site it is available on?  If it's on VIki, what country?

As a side note, the Korean age thing always catches me off guard.  To me, LMH is just 33.  Haha.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, willenette said:
15 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Those are decent ratings, IMO.  I'm curious too, why LMH doesn't mention PT.  Maybe there wasn't a big splash afterwards like BOF, CH, Heirs etc?  I think SYJ was an established actress at that time.  Maybe @willenette, who was following LMH at that time can shed some light on this?  The soompi thread didn't even reach 200 pages. 

CarolynH, ohhh.................do you think so? Sorry, IDK what to answer you on this - hahaha - What I can only remember in one of his interviews then was he said that "Personal Taste" was his first experience in doing a bed scene and he was very embarrassed because there were so many people see him (doing the bed scene). He was very thankful to Son Ye Jin because according to him she was very helpful during that scene. Most people/fans then thought all along that when he took to do this drama he would play as gay but he said - "i'm not a gay, and neither did my character, Jeon Jin Ho!" Ye, Son Ye Jin was already an established & experienced actress then that's why, LMH said that he respected her a lot. She rose to fame in romance-themed films and television series such as The Classic with Jo In Sung (2003), Summer Scent with Song Seung Hun (2003), A Moment to Remember (2004), and April Snow with Bae Yong Joon (2005) & still counting. She's tagged as the "Queen of Melodrama". After finishing the drama, Son Ye Jin said to public media that Lee Min Ho was a very good kisser and she was satisfied with his kiss.. Nikaa, PT was popular overseas. And based from the ratings that this drama got, it was a "strong" drama despite that it was underrated in Korea, my opinion. LMH got an Execellence Award for this series

What I liked about PT as LMH's 2nd drama was it being an unconventional choice for him  After BOF, offers naturally poured.  But PT was a low-key vehicle, far removed from his chaebol flower boy image in BOF.  I think it was smart move. You can surmise that he is more interested in developing his craft by working with veteran actors and starring on a novel-based drama that had an intriguing premise.

And now it is June 22 in my part of the globe. So --

Happy Blessed Birthday Lee Min Ho!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, gwin said:

OMG, that mask is pricey!

@syntyche I love Innisfree!  Regardless of whether he endorses it, I still love their products they're the best.  I wish he'd become an endorser again LOL

Does anyone have a handy list of all brands and products he endorses?

@gwin Here's a list of LMH's endorsements as of April13. Add to that BBQ Chicken.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:07 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

According to Chinese Wikipedia, he holds following brands on hand. Except Cellreturn in 2020, others are since 2019 up to now.

KGC "Good Base"   -   Indonesia
Sejong Institute    -    Global

KGC "Everytime"   -    Global

Seven Luck    -     Global    (from 2016 to now)

Westin Chosun Hotel   -    Korea

Cellreturn    -     Global

Hey @AgentQuake, nice to see you here. Do we ask yoyo kid's help for your wish? :lol:

@mychoiyoung, I read that too, with PT, he has broken people's expectation of him taking yet another flower-boy role after BOF. It showed his potential as a versatile actor. And with the rather conservative stance of Korea, it was commendable for LMH to have taken on that role.   

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, gwin said:

I have not seen City Hunter yet. I plan to start on it soon.  Does anyone know what streaming site it is available on?  If it's on VIki, what country?

I searched for it this morning.  If you are in the US, you may need to watch it on a not so legal site.  On Amazon Prime, it comes up on a search, but it says it's not available (same with Faith).  That may be the case only in the US.  A group of us watched it a little over a year ago, but I don't remember what site I used to watch it.  Can anyone help @gwin?  It definitely is a must watch.  LMH does almost all the stunts himself.  And, it's my favorite PD at the helm.

giphy.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR KING! :heart::heart2:

Damn, my third time pasting this!.  My post disappears every time I turn a page:rage:  

• Like 9
  • Love 2