Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Gangnam 1970 and Legend of The Blue Sea both on Naver search list because of re-aired last night.

How many times OCN channel re-aired Gangnam 1970 ?!

Source :  等.信

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. As far as I remember Gangnam 1970 was re-aired on OCN channel last May, and then this movie topped the search list on Naver. Even though this movie is a 2015 film it always topped the search list on Naver. Lee Min Ho got a lot of awards for this movie, too. . Was it a 2nd/3rd time now? :P

42 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Looks like Minho is playing tennis

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Have fun playing Tennis! :P

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Willinette-  thank you so much for your reply about live shooting. I was thinking how tough the industry sounds in Korea doing it that way.

It is very different from the UK where we have the BBC who don’t need to rely on sponsors or advertisers, or even ratings, because every household in the country who own a TV has to - by law - buy a licence to view BBC programmes- so that’s where the BBC money comes from. Our other main channels have adverts every fifteen minutes during a drama -like Downtown Abbey for example. But all are, like you say, pre recorded often  months before.

We know The King is being pre-recorded- will that be a first for a drama on a main channel.(I know the cable channels there have shown pre recorded dramas)

Hi Lindyloo,  as far as I know, there were Korean TV series, which have long been known for their live-shoot production format. Like the KBS’ 2015 series "Descendants of the Sun" - It was fully pre-produced series. The drama started airing only after production had wrapped. SBS "Defendant” was either partially pre-produced. :P

• Like 4

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. As far as I remember Gangnam 1970 was re-aired on OCN channel last May, and then this movie topped the search list on Naver. Even though this movie is a 2015 film it always topped the search list on Naver. Lee Min Ho got a lot of awards for this movie, too. . Was it a 2nd/3rd time now? :P

I have post 3 times of Gangnam 1970 topped Naver search list on twitter and didn't post it last month. So at least re-aired on last was 4th time in this year.  :P

By the way, Official Minoz China will be closed and C-Minoz will be the part of Global Minoz Family.   :)

More airport pictures.

EGRiDl0UcAAoDse?format=jpg&name=large

EGRiDl1UUAAhJ6C?format=jpg&name=large

cr Logo

• Like 5

Just now, gtLmh0622 said:

I have post 3 times of Gangnam 1970 topped Naver search list and didn't post it last month. So at least 4th time.  :P

By the way, Official Minoz China will be closed and C-Minoz will be the part of Global Minoz Family.   :)

More airport pictures.

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing all the infos - Also, thanks for sharing MORE airport pictures during Bali trip. :P

• Like 3

Lee Minho Flutters Everybody's Heart with His Gorgeous Appearance at the Airport

201362049_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho once again unintentionally made everyone's heart skip a beat with his great looks. In the morning of October 7, Lee Minho arrived at Incheon International Airport after completing an overseas promotional activity.

Even though it was early in the morning, Lee Minho somehow managed to make himself look perfect. Not only his hair was not styled, but he also had zero make-up on his face. However, his defined facial features as well as smooth skin fooled everyone into thinking that he had just got out of a beauty salon.

His 'too good-looking to be natural but it is' look was complemented by a simple yet fashionable black and white outfit, which multiplied his gorgeousness. From the moment he got out of the gate until he got on his van, Lee Minho took all passersby as well as fans' breath away.

Meanwhile, Lee Minho's new fantasy romance drama 'The King: the Eternal Monarch' (literal translation) is scheduled to be released early next year.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005471030

Appearing at the airport after a business trip from Bali, Lee Min Ho became the focus of attention with stylish outfits.

Lee Min Ho is the focus of attention when appearing at the airport with a handsome appearance, casual but elegant outfit. His outfit is from Zegna fashion house - an Italian luxury fashion brand. The average T-shirt by Zegna sells around $ 170- $ 400 . The design Lee Min Ho wore is a limited edition, currently no stores are selling.

EGVuV1WVAAAmLPA.jpg

https://news.zing.vn/khac-luc-vua-xuat-ngu-lee-min-ho-dien-toan-do-hieu-tai-san-bay-post998725.html

5 New Korean Dramas—And Second Seasons—To Patiently Wait For In 2020

The King: The Eternal Monarch

The stars: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun

The sitch: The drama will feature two parallel universes: a monarchy and a democracy. Soompi reports that Lee Min Ho will play an emperor who tries to close the door between the two worlds, while Kim Go Eun will take on the role of a detective who works with the emperor to protect people's lives.

EGVhH6NVAAAtu94.jpg

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/2020-new-korean-dramas-a2520-20191008

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Minho Flutters Everybody's Heart with His Gorgeous Appearance at the Airport

Actor Lee Minho once again unintentionally made everyone's heart skip a beat with his great looks. In the morning of October 7, Lee Minho arrived at Incheon International Airport after completing an overseas promotional activity.

Even though it was early in the morning, Lee Minho somehow managed to make himself look perfect. Not only his hair was not styled, but he also had zero make-up on his face. However, his defined facial features as well as smooth skin fooled everyone into thinking that he had just got out of a beauty salon.

His 'too good-looking to be natural but it is' look was complemented by a simple yet fashionable black and white outfit, which multiplied his gorgeousness. From the moment he got out of the gate until he got on his van, Lee Minho took all passersby as well as fans' breath away.

Meanwhile, Lee Minho's new fantasy romance drama 'The King: the Eternal Monarch' (literal translation) is scheduled to be released early next year.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005471030

Appearing at the airport after a business trip from Bali, Lee Min Ho became the focus of attention with stylish outfits.

Lee Min Ho is the focus of attention when appearing at the airport with a handsome appearance, casual but elegant outfit. His outfit is from Zegna fashion house - an Italian luxury fashion brand. The average T-shirt by Zegna sells around $ 170- $ 400 . The design Lee Min Ho wore is a limited edition, currently no stores are selling.

https://news.zing.vn/khac-luc-vua-xuat-ngu-lee-min-ho-dien-toan-do-hieu-tai-san-bay-post998725.html

5 New Korean Dramas—And Second Seasons—To Patiently Wait For In 2020

The King: The Eternal Monarch

The stars: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun

The sitch: The drama will feature two parallel universes: a monarchy and a democracy. Soompi reports that Lee Min Ho will play an emperor who tries to close the door between the two worlds, while Kim Go Eun will take on the role of a detective who works with the emperor to protect people's lives.

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/2020-new-korean-dramas-a2520-20191008

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. LMH always takes my breath away! :P

• Like 4

Thanks for all the posts of his travel to and from Indonesia. I can hardly believe how great he looks!  But someone said in a blog, I think, that he wasn't wearing makeup when he arrived back in Korea. Not so. He's obviously wearing lip color and I can't see that slight slash mark on his cheek, which to me indicates he's wearing makeup.  But never mind, he just looks fabulous, in great shape to start filming "The King"!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MsDot2 said:

Thanks for all the posts of his travel to and from Indonesia. I can hardly believe how great he looks!  But someone said in a blog, I think, that he wasn't wearing makeup when he arrived back in Korea. Not so. He's obviously wearing lip color and I can't see that slight slash mark on his cheek, which to me indicates he's wearing makeup.  But never mind, he just looks fabulous, in great shape to start filming "The King"!

Hi MsDot2, I couldn't agree with you - I think so, too! Of course it's okay not to wear makeup. In fact, it might be a little bit better that he doesn't. It means he can be comfortable in his own skin. Well, he's gorgeous, with and without makeup, anyway. :P

• Like 5

guess who?

20191009_123601590538317473921656.jpg?w=

Those lanky legs are a dead giveaway if you are a true-blue fan of Lee Min Ho. He has been taking his time to get back into the swing of things, taking vacations and chilling out. It is a good thing since he would be pulling long days for months once he starts work proper on Kim Eun Sook’s new drama.

20191009_1235205917087398231487894.jpg?w

20191009_1235087792579229710070810.jpg?w

20191009_1234526826886833628689399.jpg?w

• Like 5

*** It was Hangul Day in Korea yesterday (October 9) - which is the Korean writing system. King Sejong created the unique alphabet known as Hangul to promote literacy among the common people. Korean people celebrate or commemorate this day in order to honor King Sejong, who wanted to create an alphabetical system that could help people learn how to read and write more easily than using the Chinese characters. Sometimes, this holiday is also called “Korean Language Day”. :P

• Like 3

A young woman promised not to wash her hands after the opportunity to shake hands with a South Korean artist, Lee Min Ho. The phrase was recorded in a video until it finally became viral on social media.

https://nasional.okezone.com/amp/2019/10/08/337/2114507/viral-jeritan-remaja-janji-tak-akan-cuci-tangan-gegara-disalami-lee-min-ho?__twitter_impression=true

10 Portrait of Lee Min Ho While in Bali, Auranya is Very Bright!
It's good to have you here, Lee Min Ho!

EGgNJ4tUYAAfyU2?format=jpg&name=360x360

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/defrina-satiti/10-potret-lee-min-ho-selama-di-bali-auranya-kinclong-banget?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 4

Lotte Duty Free, which is famous for its large Hallyu star marketing, is actively targeting Millenial  customers with another marketing called LDF. The YouTube account, 계정darn TV, operated by Lotte Duty Free, has surpassed 550,000 subscribers, maintaining the No. 1 spot in the Korean company's YouTube account.

" Since it is a duty-free shop, we have been doing a lot of marketing for foreigners, and naturally using new media such as online, " Nam said. " When other companies and brands are moving to YouTube or New Media Marketing, it was a big opportunity to move faster. "

" After analyzing the characteristics of the Millenial generation, they realized that they were interested in fun and experience and love language play, " Nam said. " By combining the LDF, the abbreviation for Lotte Duty Free, which is the English version of Lotte Duty Free, into Korean, we created a new name called " Yum. "

" Recently, we have expanded the meaning of ' Let's Do Something Fun ' along with Yum and are approaching more interesting content to our customers at home and abroad. " Six members of the 20s-30s team gathered together and poured out fresh ideas.

Lotte Duty Free is focusing on " Hallyu Star Marketing, " which features the biggest stars of the time, including BTS (BTS), EXO, TWI, Super Junior, Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-seok.

" If the Hallyu star played a role in promoting Lotte Duty Free in foreign countries, we wanted to show reliable and authentic content to Koreans through the letter, " Nam said.

Lotte Duty Free has teamed up with Influence to try out shopping entertainment and introduced contents with hallyu stars that have story lines such as web dramas and music videos.

" Recently, we are planning to establish a pool in the global economy by selecting not only countries where Lotte Duty Free is already in the market, but also Australia, the United States and Europe, " said Nam Gong-hee, the manager of the company.

http://biz.newdaily.co.kr/site/data/html/2019/10/07/2019100700167.html

• Like 3