Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

mitsu252 said: To all Minoz :) From pep alert : during presscon Lee Min Ho describes his shopping habit as "short but sweet." He doesn‘t take too much time shopping for clothes and goes for what he wants right away. When it comes to hair styling, the Korean actor says he doesn‘t put too much effort to it especially if there is nothing special to do that day. Korean star Lee Min Ho admitted he has heard and danced to Psy‘s global hit "Gangnam Style." However, when he was asked to dance at the presscon ongoing now, the City Hunter actor said, "I‘ll do it some other time, in a more private event maybe," in Korean, of course.

Guest Anomalous

Wow! Lee Min Ho with his new hair cut and tight pants. So different from Daejang. :))
Thank you @Maja, @sia3, and @dhyla for all the gorgeous pictures.

mitsu252 said: @Luvminho nope. Those were pep alerts from one of philippine entertainment portals....Thanks for the welcome :) I'll be at his FM tomorrow at the Araneta Coliseum...I love to see him dance the "gangnam style" at the fun meet but yes i think he is too shy to do that.

myphim said: Wait! If we win tickets for the fanmeet, why would we need to wait in line for? I don't think the Toyota Fanmeet will be like this. :))
By the way, have you win anything? I didn't win at all. Or at least I have no way of knowing. =((

anne said: myphim said: Wait! If we win tickets for the fanmeet, why would we need to wait in line for? I don't think the Toyota Fanmeet will be like this. :))
By the way, have you win anything? I didn't win at all. Or at least I have no way of knowing. =((

Guest ninieheidi

LuvMinHo said: @maja
My favourite too, the side view :x
OMG :-O...@awesomeduck
The second close up pic, the pants is real tight, like you said, about to burst.=))I dont think we are able to p***h, :))

Guest ninieheidi

LuvMinHo said: @maja
My favourite too, the side view :x
OMG :-O...@awesomeduck
The second close up pic, the pants is real tight, like you said, about to burst.=))I dont think we are able to p***h, :))

Guest ninieheidi

rinoaclara said: @maja : wow.. thank you so much for ur updates!
you rocks! :D If you could meet him tomorrow I'll be happy for you :x
Btw can I post ur LMH's pic on my Facebook account too..? I think i need to spread the popularity of this guy to all of my friends also ;))