Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

What a fun question @CarolynH. 

I would like to see him getting (ignoring time, money and sensibleness)

Tour  tickets to see the Northern lights cos he has mentioned wanting to see them on a few occasions.

Tickets for some premier league football matches especially if Son Heung- Min is playing.( because LMH loves football)

A brilliant script for a drama or movie for after The King

A brother or sister puppy for Choco

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

20191222 Fan account by Minoz_Rosey.

I'll never forget the first time of seeing you. I felt my legs were weak and my heart flustered like I saw God.
And I'll never forget you coming along with shining lights, standing tall in front of me, I looked up your smiling face, that incredibly handsome face. I only want to say in my heart : " Damn ! you are too not photogenic !! "

EMccDaMUUAEPQhQ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just viewed the Min Ho's Good Day series, really interesting!  I especially liked the one made in Los Angeles, where his friends talk about him. He just seems like such a hard-working, kind, fun-loving, up-front person. All that and gorgeous too! Here's the link:

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho Hopes To Repay Fans’ Love In The Next Level Of His Acting Career

Lee-Min-Ho-4-660x400.jpg

PREPARE YOUR HEARTS AS LEE MIN HO WILL SURELY AMAZE YOU WITH HIS VISUAL-BLINDING LOOKS AND HEARTWARMING THOUGHTFULNESS!

This January, well-loved South Korean actor Lee Min Ho will be gracing the newest issue of Dazed Korea with his sophisticated looks and fashionable aura.

Flaunting his undoubtedly stunning visuals during his recent pictorial with the popular Korean magazine, the Hallyu Star exuded overflowing charms of a modern-day king.

In addition, he was able to show his impressive versatility as he effortlessly pulled off various stylish ensembles.

Aside from gracing the pictorial, Lee Min Ho likewise gamely shared his thoughts about his acting career.

FOCUSING ON HEALTH

In an interview with Dazed Korea, the actor first talked about his current focus as an actor. Although he shared that he actually did not have any regrets for 2019, the popular leading man revealed that he aims to give more importance to his health from now on.

“Honestly, when I was in my twenties, I was a little careless about my health, but now I’ve begun to feel the limitations of my physical fitness. I’m paying special attention to the idea that I can get as much energy as I want as long as I take good care of myself,” he said.

HOPING TO GIVE BACK THE LOVE

Asked on his plans for the “second act” or the next level of his career, Lee Min Ho sweetly answered by saying that he hope to repay fans’ unconditional love and support.

“Before enlisting in the military, I said this: ‘Thank you for joining actor Lee Min Ho in the first act of my career.’ I’m over 30 now, I’ve had a hiatus, and I’m going to be starting over after being reset. I heard that regardless of the career, if I enter my tenth year, I’ll get used to it, but I don’t want to be like that,” he began.

During his service as social worker, he candidly bared that a lot of fans came to visit. “I’m thankful for that. For now, I’m working hard as I think about paying back those expectations,” the actor sweetly added.

Meanwhile, fans can see more stunning photos and know more of his interesting interview through the January 2020 issue of Dazed Korea!

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/lee-min-ho-dazed-korea-january-2020-issue/

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, syntyche said:

More DAZED photos

cr: eternalk1 IG 

EMeTr3HUcAA_dIt.jpg

EMeTsvQUYAERn3S.jpg

Photos of actual DAZED magazine

cr: Elizajune weibo 20191223

EMerSEwU8AAbOfr.jpg

EMerSbZU4AAPY2n.jpg

Hide contents

EMerRhBVAAA0ZQj.jpg

seems like the collection of LMH photos in the magazine is this thick:

Hide contents

EMerS5oUYAAPDJR.jpg

@syntyche Would there be anybody who can Translate his Interview?

• Like 2

Yahoo!  I'm off from work until next year!  I'm sure time will fly.  

The reason I asked about the Good Day series is that will be another vehicle we will use to pass the time until The King airs.  Our very own @gtLmh0622 is translating the last half of the series (@gtlmh0622, please correct any inaccuracies ).  The Woodalchi Minoz have graciously allowed us to post the links.  We'll probably watch the series around Spring to allow time for the translations to be embedded on the video. Similar to the rewatch, we'll post one link a week.  I've seen all, but without translation.  

I wonder whether the upcoming dramas will be mentioned at the SBS awards.  The award show is soon, isn't it?  I'd love to see a clip, but I won't hold my breathe.  

Happy holidays everyone!:D

• Like 5

Merry Christmas fellow Soompiers, ...hope everyone has a great holiday and an enjoyable time with family and loved ones.

Here’s also hoping that our boy gets to enjoy this special day with his family and take a well deserved break from his work. Fighting ! 

• Like 6