Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho is one of the most influential celebrities in the entertainment world according to Forbes.

Le-min-ho-kpoplat-750x450.png

Over the course of his nearly fifteen-year career, Lee Min Ho continues to establish himself as one of the most recognizable Korean actors in the world, as each of his productions becomes completely memorable.

And now Forbes has recognized Lee Min Ho as one of the most influential celebrities to dominate the entertainment world this 2021. In the ranking of 40 celebrities, the actor took 16th place, standing out for his acting skills, which allowed him to develop in different ways. characters throughout their careers.

For Lee Min Ho, this is a great achievement, as many beautiful and talented actors constantly indulge in the world of entertainment and attract the attention of the public. However, Lee Ming seems to have become a legendary celebrity that audiences love over time, even as charming new personalities enter the industry.

Fans of the actor around the world are celebrating the occasion and hope that Lee Min Ho's popularity will grow even further with the airing of his upcoming TV series Pachinko, which will allow him to explore new territories and open up a new facet. More mature and even mysterious. ...

On the other hand, Lee Min Ho will celebrate his 15th debut anniversary on May 10, so fans have come up with some impressive details, including a big announcement in New York's Times Square.

Do you think Forbes has recognized Lee Min Ho's huge influence in the entertainment world?

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/05/04/lee-min-ho-es-una-de-las-celebridades-mas-poderosas-en-el-mundo-del-entretenimiento-segun-forbes/

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Reading to other drama etc. news everyday make me angry, looks like everybody work like a cow.

15th Anniversary coming but there isn't any event , fans are working hard more, I saw that 2 actor will make online fancon,(ofcourse I haven't money for fancon but atleast I can read from fans) but we haven't anything, we have waited 14 days ,he didn't share a video, even a photo. Atleast he can make VLIVE on May 10 but I know he won't it. We are lucky even he will say" thank you" with a photo.Because he didn't say even it in some anniversary. I ask sometimes" why couldn't I be fan of more active actor?" But unfortunately I can't. If he is preparing for new project etc. and he is busy yes I can forgive him but I hope he is preparing something. Also Apple Tv is annoying, why they didn't still release premiere date. 

@leeminhosny, We don't know what happens to Lee Min Ho in real life. Perhaps he has some difficulties or strenuous work that he can not yet communicate publicly? Don't be discouraged even if Lee Min Ho doesn't report anything on May 10th. You can just be happy for him and celebrate the anniversary among the fans.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Reading to other drama etc. news everyday make me angry, looks like everybody work like a cow.

15th Anniversary coming but there isn't any event , fans are working hard more, I saw that 2 actor will make online fancon,(ofcourse I haven't money for fancon but atleast I can read from fans) but we haven't anything, we have waited 14 days ,he didn't share a video, even a photo. Atleast he can make VLIVE on May 10 but I know he won't it. We are lucky even he will say" thank you" with a photo.Because he didn't say even it in some anniversary. I ask sometimes" why couldn't I be fan of more active actor?" But unfortunately I can't. If he is preparing for new project etc. and he is busy yes I can forgive him but I hope he is preparing something. Also Apple Tv is annoying, why they didn't still release premiere date. 

YOU SAID EVERYTHING!!:bawling::bawling:

I also can never give up on lmh despite him being less active than other actors 

I have seen so many casting news accidentally on Twitter and it annoyed me so much!!

I hope what you say is right and that he is working on something which is why he is busy,,,

he said he would give us more good news, where is our good news??:bawling:

why not do a vlive?? It’s a been a long time !!

we are lucky if he posts on IG then,,,

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

YOU SAID EVERYTHING!!:bawling::bawling:

I also can never give up on lmh despite him being less active than other actors 

I have seen so many casting news accidentally on Twitter and it annoyed me so much!!

I hope what you say is right and that he is working on something which is why he is busy,,,

he said he would give us more good news, where is our good news??:bawling:

why not do a vlive?? It’s a been a long time !!

we are lucky if he posts on IG then,,,

We are waiting a picture but after 14 days what? Minomo event again, MYM just makes Minomi event, really?What a exciting . Sorry but I don't care minomi. Is MYM minomi's agency or Minho's agency? 

• Sad 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

We are waiting a picture but after 14 days what? Minomo event again, MYM just makes Minomi event, really?What a exciting . Sorry but I don't care minomi. Is MYM minomi's agency or Minho's agency? 

Omg I get so annoyed when we get minomi tweet after a long drought!! We need additional content!! we miss lmh and wanna see lmh content but when mym drops minomi tweets when Minoz are in drought, it’s frustrating :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

7 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I hear you and @Nikaa94:Pandabulous:  I also wish I liked another actor who constantly works, but I don't.  I've tried, but nope, I always return to LMH.  I had hope that he would change his ways after MS, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen.  I try to stay positive, but it's hard.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]; 15th year debut May 10th!

Hello all, I suddenly got email from apple tv for a 1 year free subscription. Im happy because how on earth Apple TV knew i am planning to subscribe because of pachinko is coming!! 

Anyone here from Indonesia should subscribe now to prepare for PACHINKO. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Why Pachinko may prove to be a career defining move for Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho will next star in the ambitious Apple TV+ series Pachinko and we think it is a career-defining move. Read on to find out.

Written By Anwaya Mane 985 reads  Mumbai Published: May 5, 2021

lee_min_ho_appointed_as_a_public_relatio

Lee Min Ho appointed as a public relations ambassador for King Sejong Institute (Pic Credit - News1).

I started my journey as a K-drama fan with Lee Min Ho's popular drama Boys Over Flowers. Based on the manga, Hana Yori Dango, Lee Min Ho played the arrogant and proud Gu Jun Pyo, the leader of F4 and the rich heir to the Shinhwa Group. The show became an international success, achieving cult status in pop culture in the following years. Of course, Lee Min Ho's popularity sky-rocketed making him the most sought after star in South Korea. I watched Boys Over Flowers almost 10 years after its original run and jumped straight in the K-rabbit hole! The simple linear plot with a thrilling love triangle and lovable moments was enjoyable in a silly, guilty pleasure way, and dare I say, I rooted for Lee Min Ho's Gu Jun Pyo over Kim Hyun Joong's very popular Ji Hoo in the series.

There is something particularly charming and attractive about Lee Min Ho that goes beyond his obvious gorgeousness. Perhaps an X factor that makes him stand out amongst legions of actors and superstars. He may not be the best actor in the business, but his star power and reach is unparalleled. I have watched almost every Lee Min Ho drama post Boys Over Flowers and enjoyed a lot of them. I realised that he is very good in the action-thrillers space (City Hunter) and has a natural flair for comedy (The Legend Of The Blue Sea). But I realised that he was falling into the trap of his own stardom, choosing characters that aren't far from Gu Jun Pyo and playing the eternal Posh Prince. I don't blame him. He played to his strengths and appeased his many fans, isn't this what stars do?

However, I do sense that Lee Min Ho itches to come back to his roots of experimenting as an actor and playing different parts. I assumed that after the larger than life, The King: Eternal Monarch, he would come back with another mega project that portrays him as a hero, but I was stunned when I read that he had signed Pachinko. I was surprised and wondered what made him take such a decision - the desire to do something different? the need to prove your naysayers or appeal to a different section of the audience? Whatever it is, I'm happy that he signed Pachinko.

For those uninitiated, Pachinko is a historical epic drama based on Min Jin-lee's best-selling novel going by the same name and tells the story of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The storyline spreads across Korea, Japan, and the United States. The series is produced by Apple TV+ series. Lee Min Ho will be essaying the role of Hansu, a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organised crime.

In an interview with GQ Korea, Lee Min Ho shared that he auditioned for the part of Hansu, something which he hadn't done in years. He admitted that it would have been an 'embarrassing' situation if he failed the audition, hence he really prepared for the role. He revealed that the uncertainty of bagging the role tested his patience as an actor and as a person.

I haven't read the book but read excerpts of it online and from what I read, it sounds bonafide! With Pachinko, Lee Min Ho is essentially unlearning everything about stardom and acting that he has known over the years and starting from ground zero again. Once in a while, it is important to denounce everything you have, detach ourselves from our current thoughts and dive straight into the ocean. This isn't to sound philosophical on a Wednesday afternoon, but an important lesson on self-growth and learning.

To reach the top of Maslow's Hierarchy, one must climb the pyramid over and over again and not necessarily in the same order, sometimes, you take a detour and figure out a new path. I believe Pachinko will be a career-defining role and series for Lee Min Ho and present a new facet of him as an actor and performer. I cannot wait to meet the new Lee Min Ho, and yes, I will be rooting for him as I did for Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers.

Are you excited to watch Lee Min Ho in Pachinko? Share your thoughts with Pinkvilla in the comments below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/why-pachinko-may-prove-be-career-defining-move-lee-min-ho-725479

Lee Min-Ho, Hyun Bin, And More K-Drama Hunks In Uniforms

It’s K-drama Hunks Appreciation Day and we are definitely ready to salute these good looking, military men.

May 5, 2021

Earth Day may be over (and we hope everyone contributed in their own small way) but we’re still going green for another reason.

It’s K-drama Hunks Appreciation Day — we totally didn’t just make it up — and we have scoured the interweb to find out how these actors looked like when they were in the army. The actual army, mind you, not a role they were playing.

Without further ado, let’s jump right in... 

Lee Min-ho

E0oDK9YWEAAv9zg?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwk63lfp_gm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Boys Over Flowers star enlisted on May 12, 2017, and served as a public service officer. He was unable to serve as an active duty officer due to injuries sustained in a car crash in 2006. Min-ho was discharged on April 25, 2019.

https://www.womensweekly.com.sg/gallery/entertainment/lee-min-ho-hyun-bin-k-drama-hunks-in-uniforms/

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Nina-mikrokhina- thank you so much for posting the pink villa article

Which I thought was very fair and summoned things up well. I’m sure LMH must be feeling quite nervous about such a big project. It’s taken months of his time if you add in the one month gap and the quarantine. For all we know he might have been learning Japanese or perfecting his English in that month

before the  Canadian filming.

According to some comments, which I think were on Twitter, Apple have paid him an incredible amount of money for the 8 episodes and perhaps his contract includes a clause not to discuss it until Apple decide on how to promote it. 
it’s a shame some  people on here are exasperated with him- but I’m sure he will 

soon be back with a fresh YouTube LMH film presents video.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Nina-mikrokhina- thank you so much for posting the pink villa article

Which I thought was very fair and summoned things up well. I’m sure LMH must be feeling quite nervous about such a big project. It’s taken months of his time if you add in the one month gap and the quarantine. For all we know he might have been learning Japanese or perfecting his English in that month

before the  Canadian filming.

According to some comments, which I think were on Twitter, Apple have paid him an incredible amount of money for the 8 episodes and perhaps his contract includes a clause not to discuss it until Apple decide on how to promote it. 
it’s a shame some  people on here are exasperated with him- but I’m sure he will 

soon be back with a fresh YouTube LMH film presents video.

@Lindyloo421, Thank you for your understanding and a balanced and interesting opinion! I completely agree with you - it seems to me that you should not condemn Lee Min Ho without knowing the reasons for his actions. Hopefully he will release a new video soon to the delight of fans. I also agree to wait for his new works, even if they appear only next year. With Pachinko, the situation is difficult, because the date of the premiere has not yet been announced.

Minoz celebrates Children's Day with adorable photos of Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho-bebe-kpoplat-750x450.png

Children's Day is currently celebrated and several celebrities have shared their baby photos and made important donations to commemorate this important date. However, netizens did not stand aside as they also started sharing content from their favorite singers and actors.

In the case of Lee Min Ho, who will soon be 15 years old from his debut, he received a lot of love from his Minoza (fans of the actor) around the world as they shared adorable photos when he was very young. and his sweet growth process, which once again shows that Lee Min Ho has always been handsome and charming.

Here are some Children's Day posts inspired by little Lee Min Ho:

Spoiler

Along with these photos, fans around the world continue to leave messages of love and support for Lee Min Ho, who thankfully has grown well and has managed to transform from a cute kid to a star and one of the most popular actors in Korea. the whole world.

On the other hand, to celebrate his debut anniversary, Lee Min Ho's fans around the world were preparing various projects, occupying important places around the world, for example, Times Square in New York.

Do you guys share photos of your favorite celebrities too on this children's day?

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/05/05/minoz-celebra-el-dia-del-nino-con-adorables-fotos-de-lee-min-ho/

• Like 3

it’s a shame some people can't understand us, we aren't anti, we spending hours everyday for LMH, we are saying that even if he will start next project tomorrow, we can see it atleast beginning 2022 . Other actors shoot almost a drama, two movie in every year, but we are waiting, waiting, waiting, I don't care how many he earns, we wait more project from him. He spent 6 months for Pachinko but total shooting just 3 months, times fly. If Pachinko will released in fall and he can't announce next project until Pachinko, so what , it means we waiting 2023. So wait.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

it’s a shame some people can't understand us, we aren't anti, we spending hours everyday for LMH, we are saying that even if he will start next project tomorrow, we can see it atleast beginning 2022 . Other actors shoot almost a drama, two movie in every year, but we are waiting, waiting, waiting, I don't care how many he earns, we wait more project from him. He spent 6 months for Pachinko but total shooting just 3 months, times fly. If Pachinko will released in fall and he can't announce next project until Pachinko, so what , it means we waiting 2023. So wait.

anti?? I’m laughing right now!! Spending all these hours for LMH, thinking about him, worrying about him, caring about him, thinking about how he can achieve his goals and shine brighter, spending time on Twitter, and so on,,,,,, we care and love him so much!! :bawling: even before I go to sleep, I remember LMH and think about him,,,, :bawling:

he should take more works and explore all those characters he wants to play, 2023 is so so far away and I hope he makes some quick decisions and announces next work for 2022! He should have plans for 2022! 

Korean market is so fast paced, he should do  a movie and a drama in 2022!

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

anti?? I’m laughing right now!! Spending all these hours for LMH, thinking about him, worrying about him, caring about him, thinking about how he can achieve his goals and shine brighter, spending time on Twitter, and so on,,,,,, we care and love him so much!! :bawling: even before I go to sleep, I remember LMH and think about him,,,, :bawling:

he should take more works and explore all those characters he wants to play, 2023 is so so far away and I hope he makes some quick decisions and announces next work for 2022! He should have plans for 2022! 

I check Naver for LMH's news continuously (and I can't watch anything)  or I check my phone "Did LMH share anything?" etc. almost every momemnt ,Maybe some fans don't wait like us so they are patient.I don't know everybody but we deserve more project.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I check Naver for LMH's news continuously (and I can't watch anything)  or I check my phone "Did LMH share anything?" etc. almost every momemnt ,Maybe some fans don't wait like us so they are patient.I don't know everybody but we deserve more project.

yes, I think we deserve more projects. Minoz fandom is gigantic all around the world and everyone is waiting for him, but people wait for him differently.  whether we are patient or not, LMH takes super long time to take works. 

I think we have been very patient actually, how long more do we have to wait? If someone tells me “be patient”, I will become very frustrated. He has like 8 months ahead of him, so why not take a work and work hard in the remaining months of 2021? Pachinko filming was very long because of all the quarantine time. It’s only 8 episodes and God knows when it will air!!

• Like 3

Я постоянно проверяю Naver на предмет новостей LMH (и ничего не могу смотреть) или проверяю свой телефон: "LMH чем-нибудь поделился?" и т. д. почти каждый момент. Может быть, некоторые фанаты не ждут, как мы, поэтому они терпеливы. Я не всех знаю, но мы заслуживаем большего количества проектов.

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

да, я думаю, мы заслуживаем большего количества проектов. Фандом Миноза огромен по всему миру, и все его ждут, но люди ждут его по-разному. терпеливы мы или нет, LMH берет на себя очень много времени. 

Я думаю, что на самом деле мы были очень терпеливы, сколько еще нам нужно ждать? Если кто-то скажет мне «проявите терпение», я очень расстроюсь. Впереди у него примерно 8 месяцев, так почему бы не взяться за работу и не поработать в оставшиеся месяцы 2021 года? Съемки Пачинко были очень долгими из-за карантина. Всего 8 серий, и Бог знает, когда она выйдет в эфир !!

@leeminhosny, @Nikaa94 In no way want to hurt personal feelings, but I'm really scared for you! Being so strongly attached to a stranger, constantly thinking about him is very dangerous and looks like an addiction. Take care of yourself, please, and be distracted by real life. As for Lee Min Ho's "duty to fans," he doesn't owe us anything. He did not ask us to follow him, not sleep at night, torment and suffer. We ourselves voluntarily become fans of the actor, and Lee Min Ho has the right to do as he sees fit, without involving fans in his affairs., 

• Like 5

I choose to stan LMH and LMH brings joy in my life!!
what stranger? I enjoy thinking about him and spending time fan girling, worrying about him is also fine with me! No one knows about another person’s RL because in this thread we only focus and talk about LMH!

also please don’t be scared for me LOL I’m an adult and know what’s right for me!

I have stanned LMH for such a long time, he is part of my life! 

• Like 4

Chingus, I understand your frustration and can see where everyone is coming from. I would love to see him in as many projects as possible too but, unfortunately, he is also a person and has a life outside of being an actor. I hope we can respect that and support him in living a fulfilling personal life also. When the time is right, he will come back with more work. 

:transforms:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I don't think somebody can understand me, I say LMH is loved more than other actors(also he earns much more than them)  so atleast he should work hard as mush as them.I am a loyal fan but if we talk about facts. Other actors also human, I know Jowoon started to shoting drama after 2 days MS , Kim Bum ended his drama and he started 2 days other drama , and also they aren't machine they are also human but they aren't loved as much as LMH. We read eveyday "a actor confirmed drama" but other days same actors movie news etc. They runs from drama to movie set.Everyone work hard.

23 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

. When the time is right, he will come back with more work. 

When exactly? If he can't work hard in youth, can he work hard older age?

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@leeminhosny, @Nikaa94 In no way want to hurt personal feelings, but I'm really scared for you! Being so strongly attached to a stranger, constantly thinking about him is very dangerous and looks like an addiction. Take care of yourself, please, and be distracted by real life. As for Lee Min Ho's "duty to fans," he doesn't owe us anything. He did not ask us to follow him, not sleep at night, torment and suffer. We ourselves voluntarily become fans of the actor, and Lee Min Ho has the right to do as he sees fit, without involving fans in his affairs., 

You can't understand me, we aren't obsessed teenager fangirl.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I say LMH is loved more than other actors(also he earns much more than them)  so atleast he should work hard as mush as them.I am a loyal fan but if we talk about facts. Other actors also human, I know Jowoon started to shoting drama after 2 days MS , Kim Bum ended his drama and he started 2 days other drama , and also they aren't machine they are also human but they aren't loved as much as LMH. We read eveyday "a actor confirmed drama" but other days same actors movie news etc. They runs from drama to movie set.Everyone work hard.

I agree, he is the top Hallyu actor and many are anxious to watch his dramas.  Kim Bum ended one and started another in two days??  Wow!  If LMH could start in one month, we would be grateful.  It is aggravating to see others confirmed but nothing from him.  He should strike while the iron is hot since he is so popular today.  A Netflix drama or movie with a lot of scenes with him in it.

• Like 4