Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

27 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I think the New York display is because he came first with over

a million votes in a survey by Thekking app.

@Lindyloo421, ohhh.................you may be right, dear. This app will display ad for 1st place in each category(Individual/Group/K-Drama actor) on New York Times Square, which the voting period is until May 26 yet.  :headbang:

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I really hope I will be able to watch Pachinko, I don't have a subscribe to Apple TV.

@backstreetboysfan, ohhh..................Since "Pachinko" is an Apple original, it will be released exclusively on the tech giant’s on demand streaming television service Apple TV+.     :crazily:

• Like 6

On 4/25/2021 at 1:35 PM, syntyche said:

Oooh nice AND Z x LMH photocards

cr: lesles1217

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this. The clothes are just ordinary but I love the colors & his aura. He looks so dreamy. His smile in the one picture with the lemon is worth a million bucks for sure. To borrow a quote from Fifty Shades : “Raising the ordinary to extraordinary” E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey - This is what he is. I will always have soft spot for this man. I will always adore him.  :crazymad:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

LMH twt update

LMH 15th ANNIVERSARY MD
OPEN D-7

Celebrating the 15th anniversary of actor Lee Min-ho's debut

A very special product will be opened at Minoz Shop!

spacer.png

@willenette, he does make ordinary outfits look extraordinary! He basically can wear anything and make it look like runway fashion.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

On 4/27/2021 at 3:59 AM, CallieP said:

The halmeoni could be from the Senior Citizen center and may already know him there so she went up to congratulate him on his service ending???  Just a thought.  If not how did she break through security to get to him?

According to the K-show, the reporter said that the halmeoni went to the welfare center everyday, so she got along with LMH for a long time during his service period. She must like LMH very much to send him gifts and say goodbye at the last minute.

Ranking list of Korean individual IG followers as of 2021.04.29.
LMH is at top 4. (Actually the first one is the girl of BP, but she is from Thailand, so she is not in this list. BTS is a group so isn't in this list either)

d2626a8bgy1gq0cb24u8kj20wh12y43s.jpg

cr. 大_薯-

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, CarolynH said:

LMH's 15th debut Anniversary is around the corner.  @SophieH has offered to submit our comments via Minoz zone (is that what it is called?).  So what message would you like to send LMH?

1.   Congratulations on his 15th Debut Anni @CarolynH, which I am sure you would put
2.   Please do a local drama

Thank you @SophieH for your kind offer.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

1.   Congratulations on his 15th Debut Anni @CarolynH, which I am sure you would put
2.   Please do a local drama

@SophieH for your kind offer.  

@Min2206, It seems to me that the first version of congratulations on the 15th anniversary of work would be more appropriate and pleasant for Lee Min Ho. And in the new drama, he will star when he finds a worthy project and there is no need to rush.

5 moments from The King: Eternal Monarch’s bloopers that made us LOL

The behind-the-scenes of the show had us laughing as much as the show had us rooting for the lead couple. Check out some moments below!

Written By Afreen Khan 4432 reads  Mumbai Published: April 29, 2021

the_king_eternal_monarch_fun_behind_the_

The King Eternal Monarch's behind-the-scenes are as fun as intense the show is!

Netflix’s romantic-fantasy show, The King: Eternal Monarch has seeped into our hearts since it’s release. Watching Kim Go Eun in a similar land and a similar broad storyline, but opposite Lee Min Ho was charming, to say the least. On top of that, we had the OST of The Century (for us), which was Hwasa’s ‘Orbit’. Not to forget the funny bromance scenes between Woo Do Hwan and Lee Min Ho.

Throughout the entire 16-episodes series, we rooted for the leads to be together, for them to have their first kiss or those intimate moments, waited with bated breath when Woo Do Hwan’s characters had to swap places. While the actors made sure to never lose their character for even a bit, immersing themselves into the show, they made sure that the audience was immersed as well! But we all know that behind those stern eyes and romantic moments, are multiple retakes! And mostly because someone or the other ends up laughing.

We were scrolling through some behind-the-scenes and we wondered why not talk about our favourite moments here? So here we are! Let’s start!

The iconic moment when Lee Gon fights everyone to run to a wounded Jeong Tae Eul

Who can miss the iconic scene of Lee Gon riding the horse, fighting bad guys and carrying Tae Eul in his arms? The scene still remains iconic, no doubt. But the behind-the-scenes was funnier than it was saddening in the actual show! Lee Min Ho even stumbled a bit trying to carry Kim Go Eun in his arms!

The other bromance duo, Kim Kyung Nam and Woo Do Hwan

The characters Kang Shin Jae and Jo Yeong might be at each other’s throat throughout the show, but in real life, they showed great camaraderie! In one of the scenes where Jo Yeong has to throw a bottle at Shin Jae, Kyung Nam rehearses how he wants to catch the bottle in a cool manner. After some time, the duo does 2 retakes because Do Hwan flung the bottle at the side mirror once and in the next, ended up hitting Kyung Nam! But they got it right in the third take.

Hand injuries or doctors?

When Lee Gon brings Tae Eul back to the palace, they of course need to have their injuries intact. To get ready for the scene, a makeup artist was touching up their hand injuries, making them seem similar. After the touch up, both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun kept their hands raised up straight, just the way surgeons do when they wash their hands before entering an operating room. Go Eun noticed them both raising their hands and said, “We’re like doctors.” Min Ho laughed while she said, “Scalpel! That’s the only thing I know.” Min Ho again laughed, gathered himself and said, “Suction”, in the typical way that doctors do. Go Eun leaned forward and started making noises while enacting someone who does suction!

The original on screen and off screen bromance!

Eun Seob takes a bullet for his friend, the King Lee Gon in one of the iconic scenes when Lee Gon comes face to face with the bad guy. The scene shows Eun Sup collapsing in Lee Gon’s arms as the world falls still for him. We’re guessing this scene was recorded after some time because in the behind-the-scenes clip, as soon as Do Hwan arrives, he and Min Ho hug each other while Min Ho keeps on saying “I missed you!”. When they start filming, and Eun Seob gets shot, even Maximus, the horse has his own fun and tries to wake him up, leaving both Min Ho and Do Hwan laughing!

Check out the videos below where we see these moments occur:

[Behind the Scenes] Lee Min-ho & Kim Go-eun’s emotional kiss | The King: Eternal Monarch [ENG SUB]

[Behind the Scenes] Neck kisses and heroic rescues | The King: Eternal Monarch [ENG SUB]

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/5-moments-king-eternal-monarch-s-bloopers-made-us-lol-718820

• Like 4

Spoiler

It is a fans support campaign in “The KKing” app that voting by global Minoz for months…

The New York Times Square AD is awarded by for March winner in actor field to celebrate Minho 15th Debut anniversary.  Minoz also won April actor field to have NYTS AD on late-May to celebrate Minho Oppa Birthday. 

Edited by Mui Mui
Wrong input previously
  • Like 7

A bit off topic, but I hope our chingus in India are doing well.  Please let us know if you are ok.

I don't have Apple TV+, but I'm planning to buy another iphone which apparently comes with one year free subscription to Apple TV+.  Otherwise, I'd subscribe for the duration of Pachinko, then cancel.   I think it's only $4.99/month.  

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

G'Li Min Ho and Fresh Summer Fashion Completed

Reporter Lee Young Hee / yhlee@ktnews.com

2021/04/29

Photosynthesis theme, casual look, skinny pants
Shin Sung Tongsana (CEO Yeom Tae-sung) and G created a fresh summer look with actor Lee Min Ho and photosynthesis as the theme.

119184_77697_148.jpg

119184_77698_154.jpg

Through Lee Min Ho, Andrew went from a casual look to tight-fitting trousers and completed a refreshing look, such as a mint gray graphic tee, a light linen shirt and shorts. He also showed off a great example of a classic piqué tee and skinny pants.

119184_77699_23.jpg

Spoiler

119184_77700_28.jpg

Using the theme of photosynthesis, ANDG captured moments of complete relaxation and recharging of energy from the vitality of sunlight and flowers in various styles in pictures. ANDG's summer menswear collection featuring actor Lee Min Ho can be found in stores across the country and at its own mall (Top Ten Mall).

Translation from korean google

https://www.ktnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=119184

• Like 1

Genres we think Lee Min Ho can dabble in; Ft. Action Thriller & Romantic Comedy

We list down our dream wish-list of the kind of roles, Lee Min Ho can attempt next. Read on to find out.

Lee Min-ho is posing at the '2016 SAF SBS Drama Awards

Lee Min Ho is undoubtedly one of the biggest Hallyu superstars in the world! The talented actor rose the ranks of stardom with the drama Boys Over Flowers, where he played the arrogant but lovable, Gu Jun Pyo, who falls in love with the fiery Geum Jan Di, who changes him for the better. Since then, he has been growing from strength to strength, headlining some of the biggest K-dramas and cementing his position as arguably the biggest Korean star. He returned with the ambitious The King: Eternal Monarch where he portrayed a noble monarch Lee Gon, who must trick timelines and cross universes to protect his lady love and avenge his traitor uncle. The drama opened to a thunderous response internationally, fans welcoming him with open arms. 

Lee Min Ho will next headline the Apple+ series Pachinko, an adaption of Min Jin Lee's novel by the same name. Pachinko is a historical epic drama that tells the story of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The storyline spreads across Korea, Japan, and the United States.

Lee Min Ho will be playing the role of Hansu, which by his own admission is "a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organised crime." It is refreshing to watch Lee Min Ho attempt something out of his comfort zone and we do think the talented actor has a lot of untapped potential. We list down 4 genres Lee Min Ho can dabble in next.

Spoiler

1. Action-thriller

Lee Min Ho played a slick vigilante called Lee Yoon Sung in the 2011 drama, City Hunter. It has been ten years since the drama and it would be nice to see Lee Min Ho dabble in the action-thriller space again. He is tall, lean and good-looking and can make a great Korean Bond! 

2. Romantic-Comedy

It has been a long time since Lee Min Ho played a simple man in love! Lee Min Ho is a charmer and there is no denying that and hence it would be refreshing to watch him romance on screen and run around the trees for a change! Something like Personal Taste maybe.

3. Fantasy Drama

Legend Of The Blue Sea is easily one of my favourite dramas and I realised how well the actor thrives in the fantasy, romantic-comedy space! It would be great to watch Lee Min Ho in a fantasy drama again, which is on a lighter and fluffier side. 

4. Man in Uniform!

Lee Min Ho has donned a stylish uniform in Legend Of The Blue Sea and The King: Eternal Monarch, but hasn't played an Army officer in a drama yet! I hope Lee Min Ho gets the chance to play an Army officer in a drama and flaunt his handsome visuals in a uniform! Producers, are you listening?

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/genres-we-think-lee-min-ho-can-dabble-ft-action-thriller-romantic-comedy-719743

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Really really miss LMH :heart: hope we get IG posts and movielog 

also, hope LMH is reviewing for next work, he has a lot of time. Pachinko will probably air around November or December. He can choose his next work and start filming in 2021! 

MYM statement where? Release some statement and update Minoz please!!

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

32 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Really really miss LMH :heart: hope we get IG posts and movielog 

also, hope LMH is reviewing for next work, he has a lot of time. Pachinko will probably air around November or December. He can choose his next work and start filming in 2021! 

MYM statement where? Release some statement and update Minoz please!!

I'd be really surprised if we don't get an IG post or movielog by early next week.  When he was in quarantine in CN, we didn't hear anything from him until almost the end of the 2 week period, right?

For the 15th debut anniversary, I'd mention how much he has grown as an actor and now branching off into other facets of the entertainment industry such as editing, directing and producing.  

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 5

Top 25 Most Popular Korean Actors In The World

The South Korean entertainment content is the hottest new baby in the global industry. The rising popularity of Korean pop music, dramas, and movies is collectively referred to as the Hallyu wave. And trust us when we say that it has wholly engulfed us in its enormity too. Over the last decade, South Korea has dedicatedly carved a place for itself in the global entertainment industry. From winning several Academy Awards in major categories to Grammy nominations, the Korean industry seems unstoppable! Today’s article will focus on the top 25 most popular Korean Actors in the world.

South Korean actors are very different from actors in other countries because they must take a 2-year long break in their career for their mandatory military service. This usually happens at the peak of their careers as most actors choose to settle and make a name for themselves before they serve their country to have some stable popularity to come back to. An actor can delay their service only until they turn 28 years old. However, this has never caused a hindrance in any actor’s life as they have not only gained popularity in South Korea but have a massive fan following worldwide. Read on to find out more!

1. Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

We bet you have seen the 33-year-old actor in some of the biggest Korean movies like Gangnam Blues and Bounty Hunters. Some of his most famous K-Dramas include Boys Over Flowers, The King: Eternal Monarch, and Legend Of The Blue Seas, among many others. He was the recipient of several prestigious awards such as the Baeksang Arts Awards, Blue Dragon Film Awards, Grand Bell Awards, Weibo Movie Awards, KBS Drama Awards, SBS Drama Awards, and Seoul International Drama Awards, among many others. Lee Min Ho is one of the biggest pallbearers of the South Korean Hallyu wave. As of 2021, he is paid a whopping figure of $84,000 per episode in a television drama.

https://otakukart.com/top-25-most-popular-korean-actors-in-the-world/

Pizza to Chicken, 10 Food Commercials Starring TOP Korean Actors

Popular Korean actors have received many offers to become ambassadors. One of the best-selling products advertised by actors is food. Here are 10 foods advertised by top South Korean actors!

Sales of BBQ fried chicken immediately increased dramatically after getting Lee Min Ho as ambassador!

spacer.png

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/indah-purwitasari-2/pizza-sampai-ayam-10-iklan-makanan-yang-dibintangi-aktor-top-korea/10

• Like 6