Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]; 15th year debut May 10th!

The French house Louis Vuitton unveils its muses for its new Tambour Street Diver watch

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Among them, a French actor with an international career. 

Launched in 2002, the Louis Vuitton Tambour watch quickly established itself as one of the brand's watch icons. An imposing and graphic creation that is easily recognized thanks to its convex case inspired by a drum of inverted proportions and on which are engraved the 12 letters of Louis Vuitton at the hour position. A new version of this emblematic “Swiss made” watch, the Tambour Street Diver uses the traditional codes of the diving watch, in particular thanks to fluorescent colors and sporty lines. In addition, there are functionalities essential to sports practice, such as crowns screwed to Super-LumiNova coatings on the dial elements and internal rotating bezel, and water resistance up to 100m. 

To embody this watch which combines artisanal excellence,  multifunctionality and creativity, the Louis Vuitton house calls on one of the stars of French cinema, Tahar Rahim . Revealed by A Prophet (2009) for which he won the César for Most Promising Actor, he was nominated this year at the Golden Globes and the Baftas for his role in Designated Guilty by Kevin Macdonald and exploded in the series The Serpent broadcast on Netflix. At his side, we find Sophie Turner, actress star of Game of Thrones and X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019) ambassador of Louis Vuitton's women's collections and close to Nicolas Ghesquière as well as the South Korean actor Min-ho Lee. 

https://www.numero.com/fr/montres/numero-magazine-montres-2021-watches-wonders-nouveautes-cartier-hermes-rolex-baume-mercier-purnell

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 81.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

SOUTH KOREAN GOD LEE MIN HO - AMBASSADOR OF WATCH AND JEWELRY BRAND LOUIS VUITTON

Lee Min Ho attracted attention not only with his cool image, but also with his new role in the advertisement for the Louis Vuitton Tambour Street Diver watch.

Posted by Trinh Huynh Apr 14, 2021

BZ_05_21_LeeminHo_louisvuitton_ChannelK-

Lee Min Ho just got a new role at the Louis Vuitton fashion house. Photo: channel-korea.com.

Lee Min Ho is a veteran of Korean film and television. Raised by the Hallu wave in the 2000s, he is now among the top 10 highest paid actors in South Korea. Lee Min Ho's career went even further when he landed a new role in Louis Vuitton.

Ли Мин Хо - посол Louis Vuitton Watch & Jewelry

Шоу-бизнес в Корее произвел фурор, когда была опубликована фотография бога Ли Мин Хо и часов Tambour Street Diver. Сопровождается заявлением: «Актер Ли Мин Хо официально избран послом бренда часов и украшений Louis Vuitton. Ожидайте сюрпризов от сотрудничества между предстоящими мероприятиями Louis Vuitton и великолепной внешностью актера Ли Мин Хо ».

BZ_05_21_LeeminHo_poster-e1618290632457.

Louis Vuitton watches
In the photo, Lee Min Ho is announced as Louis Vuitton's watch and jewelry ambassador. Photo: Louis Vuitton.

Inspired by Seoul's urban “forests”, this photo showcases Lee Min Ho's cool concept. The photograph is notable for the fact that in the past, the actor often had a sweet, quiet and romantic style. The new style of the actor causes the strongest delight among the fans. Many commented, “As expected from Lee Min Ho. Any style is excellent. "

What's so strange about the Tambour Street Diver?
The Louis Vuitton Tambour Street Diver watch is an accessory for traditional divers. The watch is shaped like a drum, which is a classic symbol associated with Louis Vuitton. Unique water resistant design in three combinations: neon blue, blue and copper gold.

Spoiler

BZ_04_21_LV-Tambour.jpg

Louis Vuitton watches

Tambour Street Diver Watch 44mm Automatic Neon Black

Spoiler

BZ_04_21_LV-Tambourtemplate-shopping-har

Louis Vuitton watches

Tambour Street Diver, 44mm automatic, Skyline Blue.

Watches are increasingly becoming the focus of fashion brands. In particular, in addition to high aesthetics, technical attention is often paid to design. Today it is the zest preferred by watch collectors.

It is known that Louis Vuitton is campaigning to promote the Tambour Street Diver watch. The series is owned by world renowned photographer Mario Sorrenti. In addition to brand ambassadors, Lee Min Ho, Sophie Turner and Tahar Rahim will take part in the modeling business. Tahar Rahim is an Algerian French actor, very famous for his fighting and spy roles in France.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://bazaarvietnam.vn/lee-min-ho-lam-dai-su-thuong-hieu-cho-dong-dong-ho-trang-suc-louis-vuitton/

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

3 more days until the first anniversary of TKEM!  Make the drama trend on Netflix by watching it.  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  Maybe it's not your favorite LMH, but we support whatever LMH does, right?  Be sure to vote in the poll in the TKEM thread Friday.  If you want to comment here, you can definitely do so.

Tell me, how did you feel when you saw this trailer?  I was intrigued by everything, the story, his voice and wow, the way he looked just took my breath away.:fullofhearts:

cr:  Yashika Minoz

Hi CarolynH- thanks for the reminder. I assume that  with the massive time differences between 

many of us on here we need to watch it on the day but not try to 

synchronise the time we view?. 

I was thrilled by this trailer- everything about it. I still- a year later- can’t

get over how handsome he was in every single shot in TKEM- he gets more stunning every year.  What other actor would have one of their first shots of themselves blurred with the camera coming closer and then  unblurring to show his breathtaking face - every time I see it I still go “wow”

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
3 hours ago, syntyche said:

The French house Louis Vuitton unveils its muses for its new Tambour Street Diver watch

To embody this watch which combines artisanal excellence,  multifunctionality and creativity, the Louis Vuitton house calls on one of the stars of French cinema, Tahar Rahim . Revealed by A Prophet (2009) for which he won the César for Most Promising Actor, he was nominated this year at the Golden Globes and the Baftas for his role in Designated Guilty by Kevin Macdonald and exploded in the series The Serpent broadcast on Netflix. At his side, we find Sophie Turner, actress star of Game of Thrones and X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019) ambassador of Louis Vuitton's women's collections and close to Nicolas Ghesquière as well as the South Korean actor Min-ho Lee. 

https://www.numero.com/fr/montres/numero-magazine-montres-2021-watches-wonders-nouveautes-cartier-hermes-rolex-baume-mercier-purnell

Thank you @syntyche for all the 3 superstars' photos --  I don't know why but I'll say that Lee Min Ho's visual is THE BEST.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
10 minutes ago, syntyche said:

cr: andz_official

@Min2206 to be lined up with such huge stars is admirable. To have the best visual among them is amazing!

Well said @syntyche and awww @leeminhosny, many thanks for the lovely conversation clip with Min Ho-ssi. 
Just got home and feel so good to hear his voice.

:transforms::heartxoxo:

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi CarolynH- thanks for the reminder. I assume that  with the massive time differences between 

many of us on here we need to watch it on the day but not try to 

synchronise the time we view?. 

I thought we were gonna synchronise the time and find a common time in the week where all time zones can merge and that is if it is possible. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, syntyche said:

PROMIZ IG update

https://smartstore.naver.com/promiz

Join the good cause of PROMIZ in your daily life!  

Love Patch items highlighted with reflective fabric are now open at Naver Smart Store and Kakao Talk Store for your convenient shopping !.  

The profits from the sale of Love Patch items are donated to children.

This is wholesome. Promiz has been going strong ever since it has been created it never stopped and tirelessly been donating and promoting and never resting. Promiz longevity and consistency is admirable

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
15 hours ago, Layali said:

the singer for City Hunter OST and actress who died this year February. they have same name. the one who passed away was an actress of the same name https://asianwiki.com/Kim_Bo-Kyung 

City Hunter OST singer was superstar K2 contestant in 2010  and sang City Hunter OST in 2011. check out her profile here  https://www.generasia.com/wiki/Kim_Bo_Kyung and https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kim_Bo_Kyung_(1990) . 

There's another singer of the same name ..so confusing:w00t:

Oh My? This can't be real. She has been getting alot of RIP and mourners were leaving posts and flowers on her songs comment sections. For the last 2 months she's been getting ''Rest in peace'' posts and comments on her previous works comment sections. I guess a major misconception has occured.

I checked out the photos and it seems like you are correct.. The two ''Kim Bo-Kyung'' has been inter-mixed 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I thought we were gonna synchronise the time and find a common time in the week where all time zones can merge and that is if it is possible. 

It would be great if we could.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I think the link broke down perhaps the gifs crashed in the hosting website

But I can see, also I can't see some friends pics, there is a problem on soompi 

You can see on twitter but Twitter ruins quality of gifs

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

But I can see, also I can't see some friends pics, there is a problem on soompi 

You can see on twitter but Twitter ruins quality of gifs

I don't think there is problem in soompi sometimes it also happens to me and it depends on the hosting website 

14 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

It would be great if we could.

Thats sounds great. Have you been invited to the group if not let me know.. I will send invitation 

• Like 3

Richmond resident star-struck by Korean celebrity Lee Minho

It was the moment that made everything worthwhile — that seven-hour wait in the rain, those frantic trips down to Steveston, those hours of tracking shooting details online.

It was the moment the movie star of her dreams walked up to her, and other fans eager to catch a glimpse, and waved and said hello to them.

“When he came out and stood in front of me and other fans, I was like ‘Oh my God, I’m going to die. He’s right here,” recalled Pamela Bagtas.

“He,” of course, is the Korean megastar Lee Minho, who was in Richmond last month filming Pachinko, an international drama series based on the adaptation of Min Jin Lee’s novel of the same name.

When Pamela Bagtas got word Minho would be coming to B.C. to film the Apple TV series, she was on a mission to see in person the celebrity she had been a fan of since 2013, when he starred in the drama The Heirs, and even snap a few photos.

“The longest time I waited was seven hours with several other fans and we eventually, and luckily, got to see (Lee Minho) and was super excited,” said Bagtas, adding that she would visit the Steveston film set every chance she could.

“The first day, as far as I could remember, I waited about an hour or two and managed to see him up close as he entered the set since not many people were there.”

According to Bagtas, when word got out that the Korean actor was in Steveston, the Richmond RCMP was called to the film site as it got “rowdy” with a sudden increase of fans.

When asked if she was worried about physical distancing requirements during COVID-19, she said she wasn’t worried because she was vaccinated and being a healthcare worker she knew how to keep her distance from others.

“It’s crazy and amazing at the same time how an international star could bring so many people together, but when the RCMP showed up, everyone knew to stay put and not cross the line,” said Bagtas.

“Most fans will follow the rules because we don’t want to get kicked out. We just want to see (Lee Minho), take pictures and that’s it.”

Members of Lee’s fan club, known as Minoz, were constantly updating fans, reporting sighting of the Korean actor since he arrived in Vancouver on Feb. 25.

Bagtas said Minoz members encourage each other and share information about where they’ve spotted Lee or the next filming location.

The filming of Pachinko in B.C. wrapped up on April 11 around 2:30 a.m., according to Bagtas who waited in the cold to say a final goodbye to Lee and Pachinko’s cast members on their last day.

That was the moment Minho suddenly walked up to his fans to say goodbye to them — a moment Bagtas says she will never forget.

“I hope more Korean celebrities come because with all this racism and hate crime going on against Asians, I want others to know that Asians are talented as well.”

Following on from the recent unveiling of its latest additions to the Tambour watch collection, Louis Vuitton reveals its star-studded Tambour Street Diver campaign. Sophie Turner, Man About Town cover star Tahar Rahim and Minho Lee are the actors that have been called upon to help showcase the brands latest watch offerings. With the promise of adventure and excitement hanging in the air, this sporty-yet-sophisticated campaign takes us – and the Street Diver watch – on a journey around the globe.

With the campaign acting as a homage to the actor’s home cities, renowned photographer Mario Sorrenti took to the streets of LA, Paris and Seoul to shoot the stars amongst the familiarity of their homes. The campaign sees the actors clad in all-black ensembles and donning the sleek and sporty Diver watch which features a robust rubber strap emblazoned with the Louis Vuitton name. The campaign also offers an insight into the watch’s ethos. Geared towards the adventurous city goer, the images depict high-rise buildings reflected in glossy waters along with the watch itself which takes centre stage. Providing a contrast that perfectly captures the watches purpose – as well as nodding to its 100m water resistance – the campaign offers us the wonders of the urban world mixed with the hope adventure.

Fusing fashion with functionality, the Tambour Diver watch is a staple for the adventurous urban-bound individual.

• Blob 4
3 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

We are; this for those not joining teleparty/netflix party, or if you plan to watch TKEM also on your own.  

For those not visiting the TKEM thread, we are planning a teleparty/netflix party to rewatch TKEM.  All you need is a desktop or laptop and google chrome (another browser may work-not certain however).  I don't think you need a netflix subscription, according to Mr Google.  Let me know if you want to join and I'll add you to a PM group.  As it currently stands, we plan to watch the first two episodes Sunday at 7:30 am PDT (subject to change).

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

The House ambassador stars in the campaign alongside actors Tahar Rahim and Min-Ho Lee.

Louis Vuitton's newest watch campaign employs a familiar face to the brand, as well as two newer talents. In the ad series shot by noted photographer Mario Sorrenti, House ambassador Sophie Turner models the brand's new Tambour Street Driver watch alongside French film star Tahir Rahim and South Korean actor Min-ho Lee. To showcase the timepiece's craftsmanship and 100-meter water resistance, the photoshoot imagines an "urban odyssey," calling attention to the essentiality of the model's high-performance qualities in all settings.

In the campaign, the Game of Thrones actress wears the Pacific White Tambour Street Diver, a navy blue and white style. Rahim, a recent 2021 Golden Globe nominee for his role in The Mauritanian, boasts the Skyline Blue model, while Lee shows off the watch's Neon Black version. 

Spoiler

Each Street Driver model is made from a single block of metal fashioned into a drum-inspired shape and horns that effortlessly connect to the sleek, rubber wristband created for maximum movement and function. Around the case's front side, the brand's name is spelled out letter-by-letter to correspond with each of the hour numbers. The Swiss-made model merges quality design features with exciting technology to create a new kind of luxury watch for sports-minded style aficionados.

spacer.png

https://www.lofficielusa.com/fashion/sophie-turner-louis-vuitton-tambour-street-driver-watch-campaign

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]; 15th year debut May 10th!