Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Our boy has a heart of gold!

:please:

I love when the director chanted his name and how the production team treated minoz. It makes me happy to know lmh was in good hands.

Now that filming is done, I can’t wait to watch it! I’m looking forward to the trailer and announcement of release date! 

:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 8

4 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

Pachinko filming has finally completed.. As per twitter sources and even from LMH himself on instagram. Hopefully he will announce new work immediately. @CarolynH I missed the poll what did people chose?

The poll was held on July 2, 2020.  Breakdown of the votes: 

• Type of genre:  Mystery/suspense 27 votes; rom com 6 and police/law enforcement 5.
  • type of character:  Detective 17 votes; innocent man on the run 16 votes; and struggling single father 12 votes.

How wonderful for Canadian Minoz to see LMH.  Thanks for all the photos and videos:kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Pachinko filming is officially over,,,:piggydance:

give me casting news,,,,, I have already started to wait for next

work news 

Man, you crack me up @Nikaa94 :lol:  I suspect we will have a bit of a drought with LMH flying home, reuniting with choco, maybe LV ads, and hopefully movielog as @syntyche mentioned.

I read, I believe on IG, that Minoz are preparing to make TKEM trend the next two weekends.  Did anyone see it?  If so, can you please post it here?  I don't know how, otherwise, I would have posted it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Pachinko wraps up filming – BTS of Lee Min Ho (이민호), Kim Min Ha (김민하) and the team

Lee Min Ho’s Sports Stylish Gray Hair in “Pachinko”

By joycek on April 11, 2021 in Korean Drama, NEWS

Lee-Min-Ho-2.jpg

Since wrapping Netflix original drama The King: Eternal Monarch last year, Lee Min Ho quickly commenced filming for Apple TV+ drama Pachinko. A highly recognizable face in Asia, the 33-year-old had secured the leading part in the hyped series after auditioning successfully. The eight-episode series began production in October last year in South Korea, and the cast and crew  started filming on location in Vancouver, Canada in February this year.

Lee-Min-Ho-3.jpg

A novel-to-screen adaptation, Pachinko is based on the raved novel of the same name by Korean-American author Min Jin Lee. It follows the story of Hansu (Lee Min Ho), who was born in a poor family in Jeju. He migrated to Osaka, Japan at 12 but was forced to fend for himself while roaming the streets due to his alcoholic father. He later found success as a rich merchant after rising from an underworld background. He will have a romance with Sunja (Kim Min Ha).

Spotted on the set, Min Ho maintains his usual friendliness by smiling and waving warmly whenever fans took photos on site. Pictures of Min Ho in a white-top look for the show had surfaced on social media earlier, while fans recently shared more photos of him in costume on set. He was seen in a traditional Japanese yukata with slightly long, stylish gray hair and a scar on his face. Fans are excited and eagerly anticipating the series, which is expected to air this year.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by JoyceK for JayneStars.com.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/lee-min-hos-sports-stylish-gray-hair-in-pachinko/

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

• Type of genre:  Mystery/suspense 27 votes; rom com 6 and police/law enforcement 5.
  • type of character:  Detective 17 votes; innocent man on the run 16 votes; and struggling single father 12 votes.

How wonderful for Canadian Minoz to see LMH.  Thanks for all the photos and videos:kiss_wink:

Nice.. But I am wondering why the mystery/Suspense? I am baffled by that choice can anyone who voted for that shed some light on it.

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Pachinko filming is officially over,,,:piggydance:

give me casting news,,,,, I have already started to wait for next

work news Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

I approve This

51 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Man, you crack me up @Nikaa94 :lol:  I suspect we will have a bit of a drought with LMH flying home, reuniting with choco, maybe LV ads, and hopefully movielog as @syntyche mentioned.

I read, I believe on IG, that Minoz are preparing to make TKEM trend the next two weekends.  Did anyone see it?  If so, can you please post it here?  I don't know how, otherwise, I would have posted it.

I didn't see the tweet but are you on your phone since you can't post? Otherwise you should be able to copy and paste a tweet? 

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I think she is Russian and she is so young and so beautiful I am surprised:joy: I read Kminoz said Director got it for his sister, I think Jamie is his sister

You didn't share her Insta.. I am out of the loop you know?:joy: 

3 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

"Remember Lee Min Ho's autograph? The actor's manager  asked what name to sign. Justin was confused and said his sister's name." 

This is the full text - what is written and voiced in the video. 

https://ameblo.jp/minochoiyoung/entry-12668029995.html

Was that posted on her SNS

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Narine Joa said:

Thanks for sharing this one is also good.  She also captured the spirit of the song (Personal Taste - Creating love OST) english version

First time hearing that also. She has strong vocals 

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

The best thing is that he came up to them all smiling even so late at night when he must be really tired and needing a hot bath.  That he worried about them being cold or out so late at night.  He pointed to his wrist and  said something (which a fan said "late and go home".   He is very sweet.  His smile must have warmed them up.  It warmed me up. :yum: For the fans, dedication paid off.  I also liked the video of the last day of filming when  crew members told Canada Minoz that LMH would not be there and thanked them for coming and that they appreciated fans for their support of LMH.  It was so cute. Also when the director chanted LMH, LMH as he crossed the street.  That was unexpected.

Now waiting for the drama on Apple +

Well said. Is there any info on a possible date

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Mystert/Suspense that is new. I have never seen anything that is Mystery/suspense before because it is not crime-thriller which is a big no currently but aside from that thanks for sharing the poll. I think if we did another poll the result would be completely different now 

12 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Ledi M cover of City Hunters OST by Kim Bo Kyung in English version. She is honestly freaking good she captured the spriit of the song very well and it is very nostalgic and I got so much feels listening to this and the nostalgia OH gosh. it was my first time listening to this song in english version

:heartxoxo::heartxoxo::heartxoxo:

RIP Kim Bo Kyung. Alot of people may not know this but she actully died two months ago and she past away in young age. She lost her battle against cancer but she will always live on in ''Suddenly'' A timeless song 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Mystert/Suspense that is new. I have never seen anything that is Mystery/suspense before because it is not crime-thriller which is a big no currently but aside from that thanks for sharing the poll. I think if we did another poll the result would be completely different now 

RIP Kim Bo Kyung. Alot of people may not know this but she actully died two months ago and she past away in young age. She lost her battle against cancer but she will always live on in ''Suddenly'' A timeless song 

I also think it would be different poll but i had no idea she past away. RIP:heart: I do listen to that song from time to time

6 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I also think it would be different poll but i had no idea she past away. RIP:heart: I do listen to that song from time to time

I haven't been online here for quite some time and it could be that it was posted here around Febuary when she past away but many still don't know that she actully past away this febuary 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Geolyvseven said:

I haven't been online here for quite some time and it could be that it was posted here around Febuary when she past away but many still don't know that she actully past away this febuary 

Such a great voice has left so early. Whenever i use to rewatch the drama she was always part of the reason due to that OST it really adds to the Dramas soul. That Ost is the dramas soul together with ahjussi 

Canadians capture photos of Lee Min Ho in rare hair color as he greets fans 

People are even more looking forward to the new drama!

The South Korean male god Lee Min Ho flew to Canada in a low-key manner for the filming of the new drama "Pachinko", and officially started filming after completing the quarantine. In order to see the idol's demeanor, some fans deliberately waited near the shooting scene. Recently, they finally captured photos of the male god and revealed his new look in the new drama.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Although the crew’s secrecy is adequate, the actors are covered by black umbrellas while they are moving, so as not to expose the modeling in the play. Fans have photographed some of Lee Min Ho’s looks in the new drama. Not only are there stylish suits, Japanese traditional kimonos, but also very unusual gray hair. Lee Min Ho, who focuses on filming, also shows his love to the fans when he sees them waiting. He smiled and greeted everyone several times.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The new play "Pachinko" is adapted from the best-selling novel of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin. The story focuses on the family of 4 generations of Korean immigrants. Koh Hansu, played by Lee Min Ho, had a hard life in South Korea in his early years, and later moved to Osaka, Japan, where he became a successful entrepreneur. There is no exact broadcast date. Fans still need to wait patiently.

https://www.bastillepost.com/hongkong/article/8265834-加拿大野生捕獲李敏鎬-罕見髮色曝光遇粉絲親民打

K-dramas that are available on Netflix and you should go watch right now

Netflix is the streaming platform that is dominating everything, so today we bring you a compilation of K-dramas that are available on the platform and you should note on your list right now.

If you are on Netflix and you are looking to know which are the best K-dramas available on the platform, this list is for you. These are the dramas that a true fan can definitely not miss.

Boys Over Flowers 

spacer.png

Boys Over Flowers centers on a romance that takes place in a high school where the children of families with great economic power in South Korea coexist, it stars Koo Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho , SS501's Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, T-Max's Kim Joon and Kim So Eun. 

Boys Over Flowers is a South Korean television series based on the Japanese shōjo manga, Hana Yori Dango by Yōko Kamio. Definitely a classic that you should not miss and is available on Netflix .

https://vader.news/k-dramas/Vincenzo-K-dramas-que-estan-disponibles-en-Netflix-y-deberias-ir-a-ver-ahora-mismo-20210410-0027.html

Actor Lee Min Ho, show me more! ... Cute charm looking from the top of the fence

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min Ho exudes a cute charm.

On the 11th, Lee Min Ho posted three photos on his Instagram with the comment "last day".

Lee Min Ho in the released photo is looking out from the top of the fence. Lee Min Ho's lips sticking out while wearing a hood has a cute charm.

In addition, Lee Min Ho has set up a YouTube channel “Lee minho film” to continue active communication with fans.

He was also recently cast in the American Apple TV + drama series "Pachinko".

Based on the best-selling novel of the same name by Korean writer Lee Min-jin in the United States, "Pachinko" has a huge scale and depth of personal stories that have gone through history through the epic story of a Korean immigrant family for four generations. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/66808.html

• Blob 3