Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am surprised when I was enter to vote last minutes ( I was preparing dinner) :lol: how did we rise?

I am sure they will prepare at least 20M for tomorrow :lol:

Yes, we managed to drop more than 17 million votes today!!

Minoz is the only pure actor fandom who's able to pull this off, we beat those K-pol Idol today!!!

It's all thanks to the strategy and hard work from all of Minoz from all over the world, I think the leaders managed to get more Minoz to actively join voting. 

Congrats @Min2206@noor ul ain @SophieH @Aleumdaunand all others Minoz here who are voting, thanks for the hearts from all of you. :heart:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Yes, we managed to drop more than 17 million votes today!!

Minoz is the only pure actor fandom who's able to pull this off, we beat those K-pol Idol today!!!

It's all thanks to the strategy and hard work from all of Minoz from all over the world, I think the leaders managed to get more Minoz to actively join voting. 

Congrats @Min2206@noor ul ain @SophieH @Aleumdaunand all others Minoz here who are voting, thanks for the hearts from all of you. :heart:

I couldn’t believe he stayed at the first spot. Thanks all Minoz for voting. Let’s please keep it up.

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

On 10/13/2020 at 4:17 PM, noor ul ain said:

Asia artist awards

I  earned  a total of 16000 hearts in the AAA thing just now.

What I did was 

I completed the refill heart challenges.

These two are the easiest ones.

Go to refill heart 

Then click refill heart 2

Then u will see a challenge MEET LINK ( u have to download the meet app then subscribe is 399$ / year ok don't be afraid. First u have to subscribe then go to the app it will show start free trial 

Click free trial ( 3 days ) cancel before August 28-29 so u won't be charged for any money.

In simple: download,  subscribe,  and cancel right away ( same day u download and then go to the AAA app and u will receive 12000 hearts.

The second one is download Pluto TV is free 

Then go to Pluto TV app stay in for 30nl seconds and u earn 300 hearts.

My name in the AAA Thing is * I don't remember I will add if after I check but I'm sure is Lee min ho x minoz

Yes I'm right is Lee min ho x minoz 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Joojix said:

I don’t have Apple TV but will get because of Lee Min Ho!! Let’s support the series and whole cast of Pachinko just like we did with TKEM and his other series and just enjoy the ride! 

I plan to subscribe 2-3 before Pachinko airs just to make sure I don't have any issues.  

Gosh, I'm dying to know what is going on today.  I don't necessarily need to see LMH, but just some info.  Inquiring minds want to know!:wut:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

I plan to subscribe 2-3 before Pachinko airs just to make sure I don't have any issues.  

Gosh, I'm dying to know what is going on today.  I don't necessarily need to see LMH, but just some info.  Inquiring minds want to know!:wut:

yes please!! Where are Minoz!!? I thought we would get some updates and news. But it seems like they are hiding our Oppa quite well :joy:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Not any information or picture released now.   :(

Actually I don't expect there will be any spot like his previous dramas when they're filming.

I think Kminoz keep to theirselves, they don't share with us even they take pics.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I wrote wrong thread and there isn't delete or edit :unamused: anyway I read this now

'Disney+', starting to enter Korea... Applied for trademark right for'Hulu'   

Internet video service (OTT)'Disney Plus (+)', which is expected to be serviced in the second half of next year, has seen signs of landing in the domestic market faster than expected. This is because a domestic trademark right for the OTT platform'Hulu' owned by Walt Disney Company (hereinafter referred to as Disney) has been formally applied.

Not related but probably we will see more OTT dramas in next years. Probably Top actors will go OTT because of rating.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1