Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Isn't he so cute peeking from underneath the covers?  

------------

I'm putting this to a vote--after this final episode of the DMZ, shall we postpone  watching mackerel run until the first week in January?  It's a busy time of year for many and if The King doesn't air to the end of April, we'll need to find something to keep us occupied.  You'll also have time to find a site to watch that drama.  

-------------

Here's a young LMH-Enjoy!

cr:  as tagged

I think this is before his accident, right?  Mackerel Run would be after his accident, I think.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

------------

I'm putting this to a vote--after this final episode of the DMZ, shall we postpone  watching mackerel run until the first week in January?  It's a busy time of year for many and if The King doesn't air to the end of April, we'll need to find something to keep us occupied.  You'll also have time to find a site to watch that drama.  

Yes, I vote for first week in January. Take a breather. I think Mackerel Run is  before the accident but I am not sure.

• Like 3

Hello, @Kris Silva!

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

------------

----------

I vote to postpone it to January. It's a busy time, indeed - I'm trying to catch up with my rewatch of DMZ. I'm not yet done with ep 1. Haha 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

'm putting this to a vote--after this final episode of the DMZ, shall we postpone  watching mackerel run until the first week in January?  It's a busy time of year for many and if The King doesn't air to the end of April, we'll need to find something to keep us occupied.  You'll also have time to find a site to watch that drama.  

Yep, me too. Let’s postpone. And I still like the idea of submitting our favorite scenes from anything he’s done.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

------------

Yeah good idea ! I vote for Jan. Life’s been busy and I haven’t complete all the DMZ episodes too.  

• Like 2

Korean representative drama writers are coming back next year

EK--V7nUUAEi4_Z.jpg

Kim Eun-sook, who boasts " Invincible Myth, " is busy filming SBS ' " The King : The Eternal Monarch " with Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun. Kim Eun-sook, the author of " Lovers in Paris, " " On Air, " " Secret Garden, " " Gentleman's Quality, " " Descendants of the Sun, " and " Mr. Sunshine " in 2004, have not failed the box office. " Lovers, " which has relatively low viewer ratings, also recorded the highest ratings of 22.6 percent (Nielsen Korea count, national standard), and " City Hall " also recorded 18 percent and 7 percent.

(skipped unrelated)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003505288

***********************************************************************************

16 Most Anticipated K-Dramas of 2020

Korean dramas have caught attention of viewers from across the globe. All thanks to the Internet and the streaming services that make their contents easily accessible. Korean Dramas such as ‘The Heirs’, ‘Trust No One’, ‘My Father is Strange’, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ and ‘Love Alarm’ have become international hits.

So, it is not a surprise that there is so much of curiosity about the upcoming Korean dramas. And, there is a fraternity of viewers eagerly waiting for the latest treats by Korean television. We have seen some of the best Korean dramas this year which makes us quite hopeful for the upcoming years. Here’s the list of upcoming K-Dramas scheduled to release in 2020. We can only hope that these new Korean Dramas turn out to be as good as some of the recent ones.

The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ is a historical fantasy drama that stars popular actors like Lee Min-ho (‘Boys Over Flowers’), Kim Go-eun (‘Tune in for Love’) and Woo Do-hwan (‘Mad Dog’). It begins with a supernatural intervention in the human world. Out of anger on humanity, the deities unleash powerful demons in the world. They can be stopped, but the door between the human and demon world has to be closed. Emperor Lee Gon takes it upon himself to perform the task. This brings him in contact with a detective who is trying to save the world on her own, too.

https://www.thecinemaholic.com/new-k-dramas/

***********************************************************************************

I want to wrap around with him! From Lee Min Ho to Gong Yoo Oppa's scarf style, who do you want to warm up with most?

The weather is so cold and you need a scarf to warm it up. Who are the male gods you want to warm up together with these scarf styles?

Lee Minho

A little black scarf or checkered red scarf, I don't know why but Minho's scarf is fragrant

5DE793E0787F91575457760.jpeg

5DE793EEC99E31575457774.jpeg

5DE793E75774C1575457767.jpeg

https://www.marieclaire.com.tw/celebrity/news/A46535?atcr=5f139b&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 5

20191206 Fan account by 小小鱼冬123.

One of my friend is a six-year fan of Lee Min Ho. She always told me everything how LMH love his fans, so I have one step to be his fan.
After many troubles, I was finally with her to meet LMH this time. Honestly, he is really handsome and very very polite. He even asked us if we felt cold. I was wrapped up in a down jacket and was cold to die. He wore a thin overcoat and took shooting again and again, but he was still an oppa with a lot of smiles !

His profile looks really like a sculpture ! The shooting was completed around 4:00 am, it's very hard. It's was so heart-attacked when he walked in front of me. What a immortal man he is !
Now I still can't believe that the voice and the face in dramas really appeared in front of me yesterday ! I'm Minoz ! I'm soooooo good.

ELFvZ9CU0AAMFRT?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 9

Unexpectedly, 'handsome white shirt' Lee Min Ho also has such badass moments

The behind-the-scenes series has been shared for everyone to see a very ordinary Lee Min Ho.

Recently, some behind-the-scenes photos of Lee Min Ho have been posted online. In the photo the actor "Legend of the blue sea" unleashed frolicking on the bed. Not only that, fans also have the opportunity to see Lee Min Ho very often through the badass image and barefoot image.

ho1-ngoisao.vn-w960-h639.jpg

It can be seen that besides the beautiful picture of a white shirt, Lee Min Ho also has unlucky but honest moments in front of the camera lens. Fans especially praised the young and innocent smile of this 32-year-old man.

ho4-ngoisao.vn-w960-h639.jpg

ho5-ngoisao.vn-w640-h960.jpg

Spoiler

ho6-ngoisao.vn-w640-h960.jpg

ho3-ngoisao.vn-w960-h639.jpg

ho2-ngoisao.vn-w960-h639.jpg

Currently Lee Min Ho is focusing on filming a new drama called "The King: The Eternal Monarch". This is the work that marks the return of Lee Min Ho after 2 years of military service. The drama is expected to release in the first half of 2020.

https://ngoisao.vn/hau-truong/chuyen-lang-sao/khong-ngo-soai-ca-so-mi-trang-lee-min-ho-cung-co-nhung-khoanh-khac-ba-dao-nhu-the-nay-280969.htm

Which perfume do Lee Min Ho and the male idols use?

The scent creates a unique charm, these male celebrities really know how to impress people around them by the fragrance they use.

3375247-song-joong-ki-lee-min-ho-1.jpg

Lee Min Ho is extremely fond of Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir. The opening fragrance calms your soul with Indian Darieeling tea leaves, the most prominent scent you will feel during the fragrance period. The second layer is a blend of Papyrus, a high-grade paper-making material from ancient Egypt for the Pharaohs, and the passionate Bergamot. Then settling down to the base layer is the aroma of musk and amber warm and delicate, feels dry and very aristocratic.

https://vtimes.com.au/song-joong-ki-lee-min-ho-va-cac-my-nam-su-dung-dong-nuoc-hoa-nao-3375247-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Lee Min Ho starrer Kdrama The King: The Eternal Monarch story, release date and more

Lee Min Ho will be back on screens with a new historical drama next year. The series is titled The King: The Eternal Monarch. It will focus on two parallel worlds – the Empire of Korea and the Republic of Korea.

The historical fantasy thriller is one of the most awaited Korean dramas (Kdrama) to be released in 2020 as it is the first project of Lee Min Ho after returning from the military. His last work was The Legend of the Blue Sea, which aired on SBS in 2016.

For the mini-series, the young Korean heartthrob will be reuniting with writer Kim Eun Sook. They have worked together in the popular 2013 Kdrama The Heirs. The new drama will feature Boys Over Flowers star as an emperor named Lee Gon.

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=400

Lee Min Ho's character is described as a person who primarily aims at closing the doors between the two worlds. He does that by connecting with a detective from modern-day Korea named Jung Tae Eul. Both the characters will be working together to protect the lives of people by fighting against the devil.

During a live broadcast on Instagram in August, Lee Min Ho disclosed some details about the upcoming historical drama. He told his followers that the series will be a romantic thriller and they can look forward to seeing him as a "King of romance".

kim-go-eun.jpg?w=300

The female lead in The King: The Eternal Monarch is played by Kim Go Eun. She will also portray the role of her lookalike criminal from the Empire of Korea named Luna. Her detective character is teased to have a love triangle with the emperor and one of her team members.

Other actors to appear in the Kdrama are Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam and Jung Eun Chae. Do Hwan will be featuring two characters in the Kdrama – an ordinary public service worker named Jo Eun Seob and the bodyguard of Emperor Lee Gon named Jo Young.

Kyung Nam will be portraying the role of a detective named Kang Shin Jae. The character is described as a young and handsome person with a cold personality. His expertise in solving cases makes him popular among his team members. He also builds a close relationship with female lead Tae Eul and gradually falls in love with her.

Eun Chae will be playing the role of a young female prime minister of the Korean monarchy named Gu Seo Ryung. Her character is described as an ambitious person, who makes the emperor her new target because of which the onscreen couple will be facing several challenges.

The King: The Eternal Monarch is written by Kim Eun Sook. Some of the popular Kdramas penned by her are Goblin, The Heirs and Descendants of the Sun. She will be reuniting with director Baek Sang Hoon for this work. The two have worked together for the 2016 Kdrama Descendants of the Sun.

The filming of the historical fantasy drama began in North Chungcheong Province on October 24 and is expected to premiere on SBS in March 2020.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-ho-starrer-kdrama-king-eternal-monarch-story-release-date-more-35605

• Like 4

Seung Woo Cho vs. Lee Min Ho Home Theater Big Match

'Secret Forest 2'-'The King' Organized in July next year

The dramas targeting the home theater in 2020 are in full swing. TVN 'Secret Forest' Season 2 and SBS 'The King: The Lord of Eternity' will be arranged side by side next July, giving a sign of possible confrontation between the dramas.

0000782019_001_20191209065812315.jpg?typ

Another anticipated drama, "The King: The Eternal Monarch," is also preparing to air in the same period. It initially started shooting in October with the aim of airing in March next year, but is eyeing the timing of next July instead, in line with its willingness to increase its level of perfection as a pre-production. This heralds the possibility of a showdown with "Secret Forest 2."

"The King: The Eternal Monarch" is drawing attention as it is Lee's comeback drama after completing his military service in May and a new work by Kim Eun-sook of tvN's "The Goblin" (2017) and "Mr. Sunshine (2018). It sets the background of the drama as a constitutional monarchy and depicts the romance between the emperor (Lee Min-ho) and the detective (Kim Go-eun) across the dimension.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000782019

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1

th?id=OIP.1cD-PR1KPxI2Mvt_9vPrLQHaEK%26p

Spoiler

DMZ episode 4

Finished the last episode. It has grisly pictures of Korean soldiers killed in the Korean War, over one million people. really sad, showed more of the military part of the DMZ and parts of North Korea. The poor soldiers training were so tired. Boot camp is tough. The North Koreans look pretty healthy and eat quite well it seems. The fishermen catching octopus and underwater scenes were interesting and bits about the wild mountain goats and endangered eagles and scope owls. Pretty interesting.

• Like 3

20191210 Korean news :
http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=706496#_enliple

Google translation :

The King: The Lord of Eternity' Lee Min-ho, 'Sweeping Fine Dust' Where is the drama filmed?

'The King: The Lord of Eternity' Lee Min-ho revealed his heartwarming routine.

On the 10th, Lee Min-ho posted a photo without leaving a comment on his Instagram.

Lee Min-ho is staring down from a tall building. In addition to his warm appearance, he showed his admiration with his extraordinary side, boasting a high nose and a slender jawline.

706496_417776_835.jpg

The netizens responded, "Too handsome and so cute.

Lee Min-ho is 33 years old this year and has been acting gradually from child roles to leading roles. He has a number of hits, including Gangnam 1970, Run Mackerel, I Am Sam, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Heirs, and The Legend of the Blue Sea.

In particular, he played the role of Gu Jun-pyo in the Korean version of 'Boys Over Flowers', and was loved not only in Korea but also abroad.

Recently, Lee Min-ho announced the next work of Kim Eun-suk's drama SBS “The King: The Lord of Eternity.” Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan and Jung Eun-chae have confirmed their appearances.

After the 'inheritance', he gathered many topics in anticipation of the second meeting with the artist Kim Eun-sook. 'The King: The Lord of Eternity' is scheduled to air in 2020 and started shooting in a village in Chungbuk from the 24th of last month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000216432

Google translation :

Lee Min-ho, the self-illuminating prince in the cloudy sky 'National Treasure Certification' [SNS ★ Cut]

201912101437241110_1_20191210144107420.j

Actor Lee Min Ho boasted a handsome visual.

Lee posted several photos on his Instagram on December 10.

201912101437241110_2_20191210144107427.j

The photograph shows Lee Min-ho's view of the cloudy sky with fine dust. A stumpy sassy, like Lee Min-ho's sculpture, catches the eye. Lee's eyes are also outstanding.

Fans who saw the photo responded, such as "Really handsome", "Mask required!", "Actor's face shines in fine dust."

Lee Min-ho will appear in the SBS new drama `` The King: The Lord of eternity, '' which will be broadcast next year.

• Like 4
  • Love 1