Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest aoiyuki291

i think he has pretty strong facial features; the pointed nose, prominent cheekbones, full lips and sharp eyes.

and his adam's apple!! i noticed he has a pretty prominent adam's apple.

Which of his previous you recommend more?

I'm planing to watch 'My School's ET' soon! I liked the story based on the synopsis I read and the trailer. In fact, I was about to watch it a while ago before I knew Lee Minho was on it. :) But knowing he's there, makes me look foward to watch it sooner.

For me, i prefer My School's ET. :D

yahoo...minho's thread has reached 5 pages! :lol:

more pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure! I found a few more today :lol:

untitled5.jpg

untitled6.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled8.jpg

untitled9.jpg

He looks cute in all the pics, hehe B)

Guest peanutboy

F4 Lee Min-Ho, the next generation Hallyu star in waiting

Original article: Global Daily’ Asia Today, Yoon Na-Rae

Translated: shyangz @ soompi.com

There has been growing interest in Lee Min-Ho (21), who is acting as F4 leader Gu Jun-Pyo in the drama “Boys before Flowers”.

Ratings for the 1st airing of “Boys before Flowers” on 5th Jan, were high, which continued into the 2nd episode as well.

The original “Boys over Flowers” manga were already quite popular, and after drama versions from Japan and Taiwan were produced, it is no exaggeration to say that the 4 pretty boy characters of F4 are deeply ingrained in the hearts of those in their teens and 20s.

The drama production team also put in a lot of effort in the casting of actors similar to the drama’s character, including Lee Min-Ho, who has been praised for his great resemblance to Tsukasa Domyoji (Gu Jun-Pyo).

Netizens have been visiting Lee Min-Ho’s mini-homepage, leaving comments like “the coolest among F4”, “your perm fits you ”, and awaiting more good acting from him in the drama.

Gu Jun-Pyo is the 2nd generation heir of Korea’s conglomerate “Shinhwa Group” who receives scant attention from his parents, resulting in a character that seems warped on the outside but is actually quite pure and sincere. Together with Geum Chan-Di (acted by Gu Hye-Son), they will have a relationship of many ups and downs.

This Korean version of “Boys over Flowers” has also been receiving much attention from overseas, which is a good opportunity for the birth of the next generation of Hallyu stars.

The shower scene in Boys Over Flowers was really well filmed ... Min Ho looked really HOT!!!! In all the various photos taken with castmates, friends and fans, Min Ho seem like a really sweet and nice guy ... one can tell by his friendly gestures and smiles. I predict more leading roles in the future. =)

Guest kinkie_lass

i'm a fan! *squeals*

he's so cute and is now one of my fav k-actors.

hope this hasn't been posted before. just thought of sharing ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLQbARsCgOY...feature=related

it was a japan tv show way back in 2007. i think they did a coverage on korean ikemen. three of the korean F4 was featured: T-Max, SS501 and our LMH. it's like fate :blush: you can see how cute he is!!!

Guest ykidkwis

i'm a fan! *squeals*

he's so cute and is now one of my fav k-actors.

hope this hasn't been posted before. just thought of sharing ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLQbARsCgOY...feature=related

it was a japan tv show way back in 2007. i think they did a coverage on korean ikemen. three of the korean F4 was featured: T-Max, SS501 and our LMH. it's like fate :blush: you can see how cute he is!!!

omg minho is SO FRICKIN CUTE IN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could die after seein that. his grin is so HOT/ADORABLE!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Guest lane013

To be honest - I didn't even know who he was before BOF. But dang, he totally won me over and it's only been two episodes. His acting is great and his expressions are adorable. I haven't been anticipating a drama like this in so long. Min Ho deserves his 'instant fame.' He's going to be a heart breaker<3

I totally agree with you! He completely won me over!!

Guest your_sheroe

I first saw him in Boys over flower and immediately fell in love with him.

He reminds me so much of Choi Shiwon, I'm sure you guys heard of that.

I like his curly hair, I think it suits him.

His acting is funny, not the best but not the worst.

Overall I think his attractiveness makes up for it :)

Guest baqinardo

Hi guys..

Last night rating is 20% already.

n EOE's rating decreased.

wow..

BoF really can beat EOE.

i'm sure BoF will hit 30-40% at the end.

n after LMH will be the Hallyu Star.. haha... :rolleyes:

Guest petiiil

i think he plays jun-pyos role well, hallyu star on the rise..

anticipating the rest of bof~ he just might become my fav f4 boy (:

Guest penjung

I first saw him in "I am Sam". He has already been handsome at that time but may be bcoz of his role, he did not that shine compare to T.O.P (poor him)

In BOF, with the Domyoji role, it makes him so shine and handsome. GJP, fighting!! :)

Guest xxmaine

Minho was so hot and handsome when his hair is straight.

His acting skills were really great.

Those smirks and smiles was to die for.

Gosh !! He's too hot.

To be honest - I didn't even know who he was before BOF. But dang, he totally won me over and it's only been two episodes. His acting is great and his expressions are adorable. I haven't been anticipating a drama like this in so long. Min Ho deserves his 'instant fame.' He's going to be a heart breaker<3

totally agree! when i saw the promo and trailer before, i thought he looked so goodlooking with the permed hair. [i've been saying that so many times today LOL]

i love it when he smiles to himself, over silly things. :D

definitely love him and can;t wait for subs for tonights ep

Although I am a die-hard Jerry Yan (Taiwan Domyouji) fan...I gotta admit, and say:

LMH is the BEST Domyouji ever...well, at least IMHO.

Min Ho is just too perfect for the role! Got great chemistry with the leading girl too, for which I am tremendously relieved.

How can a guy be so cute yet so hot at the same time?!!! LMH is just LOVE! heheheheh :wub:

Going through the last few pages...and with all the lovely pics posted by great fans...wow, LMH does resemble Jerry Yan A LOT! But I think Min Ho is even manlier...*swoons* lol