Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

You're absolutely right. He said he likes 아담한 여자. I respect the translators of Showbiz Extra and they rarely get it wrong, but I'm positive about this one. 아담 refers to size, not "cleanliness" or "pureness."

Guys frequently use that word when they're referring to a girl who they can hold in one grasp so yes, smaller girls. Not sure if you read Korean, but there's actually alot of Naver (Korean website) discussion about what size would be small or big enough to constitute 아담한 사이즈 for a girl.

http://kin.naver.com/detail/detail.php?d1i...a3TvfEkAAFDtO7g

Just want to get it straightened before all these LMH fans go and start cleaning their rooms. LOL.

P.S. Just FYI, 단아한 (dan ah han) which sounds like 아담한 (ah dam han) is closer to meaning tidy or refined, but that's not what he said in his Showbiz Extra interview for his ideal girl.

Thanks for correcting me.

Now I feel stupid, but I've learned something new... so I feel smart again? Smarterer? LOL.

I guess this is just one of the instances where things get lost in translation =/

I'm not a native Korean speaker (although I am Korean, the Korean language is my second language), so I always get confused by words that carry double meanings (when one literally means one thing but doesn't necessarily mean one thing). I just didn't know this was one of them.

Obviously I'm not the only one who got confused (COUGHshowbizpeopleCOUGH).

=) Thanks for not jumping down my throat, haha.

I'm checking out the site you've provided me right now ^^

Guest baqinardo

Did u guys hear the rumor that Lee Min Ho's gonna be guest in Family Outing?? :unsure:

But that just a rumor, coz of lot of demand from the audiences.

But i dont think he can make it, coz i'm sure his schedule so full...

But still hoping.. hehe.. :rolleyes:

love Min Ho so much! ji hoon and dan ji really make me angried (becauz they make my beloved-Min Ho sad! ha ha) anyway, i'm looking forward to the tonight episode! a week havn'et seen his manle face yet!

Hi Everyone! First post in this thread, I'm so loving this guy in BOF. He's really good playing Jun Pyo (Domyouji) and he's taking over the whole drama with his charisma and good looks!

I must say, he's a one hot guy! I saw some korean sites comparing him to Won Bin, I think they both have some similarities.

Lee Min Ho Fighting!

I love the attention and love that KimBum and Minho are receiving. They should have made them the 'love rivals' in BOF. I think there would be more power in the acting and the scenes if Minho and KB always have scenes together. XD

Loving all the recent photos of LMH ... thank you ... it helps with my BOF withdrawal until the next episode ... I totally love the CF's posted earlier. Hopefully Min Ho will have more CF advertisement in the future, so that we can watch and enjoy.

p.s. Please Help ... how does one attach a banner at the bottom of the post (I really one to put a nice picture of LMH) ... I'm not computer savy and don't know how to input it on my control panel. Thanks :excl:

^aww let me help~

1) upload your image on imageshack/tinypic/photobucket etc so that you can get a code that has the %7Boption%7D

2) go to control panel click on >edit signature

3) copy and paste it in the white box and press update my signature~

thats it~

if you still are having a hard time you can pm and i'll make screen caps for you~ ^_^

YAY BOF is only a few hours away~!!!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn195/c...3/cyworld19.jpg

^ The girl looks like Moon Geun Young or just look-alike?. Does anybody know if they had worked before together? :)

Thank you so much for compiling those pictures.

Yup, it's Moon Geun Young. They worked for 2% Drink CF.

This is the youtube link

Well, Min Ho only appeared for a zit second there. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for compiling those pictures.

Yup, it's Moon Geun Young. They worked for 2% Drink CF.

This is the youtube link

Well, Min Ho only appeared for a zit second there. :sweatingbullets:

Wow. Thanks so much for that information. I see xD! That was 2 years ago! So young *_*~ xD! I will share it to the community journal and hydkorea ^^ he he ! It's so cuuute xD They have worked together. YAYYY!

Episode 7 ishh luff I can't wait! <33

Guest pipitgongyoo

Hello Everyone!!!

I just had a weird thought...okay maybe not so weird.

LMH's pink outfit kinda looks like Jo In Sung's character outfit in Memories of Bali (okay minus- Jo In Sung's skirt).I guess the island scene really had me reminiscing about MIB all over again.

But both character had the attitude like "I am so handsome in this outfit, no one's gonna mess with me." And plus they are both playing rich,playboy characters- maybe that's where i got the connection. If I had to choose btw the outfits- LMH looks more fashionable- but hey I gotta give props to JIS- memories in bali was filmed in 2004 (i guess that was fashionable back then).

Jo In Sung

http://www.hanfever.com/wp-content/uploads.../jo_in_sung.jpg

credit hanfever

OMG! I'm with you! hahahaha.. :lol:

Only Handsome boys like LMH and Jo In Sung Oppa suitably wore outfit like that!!! :P:wub:

btw where's can i vote for LMH? i want to support him!! :D

Another BOF day... more Minho love. More than a pretty boy and cute image he is very much manly and charismatic.

totally agree with u! he's too manly. he's a new tsukasa and perhaps, the best tsukasa :rolleyes:

^

omg~ more minhotness picspam~~ thank you!!

and thank you for the zip file DL link! :DDDD

by the way, lee minho was also in I AM SAM, you know ??

the drama TOP was in ? and Park Min Young ?

oh yes he was...

i didn't really notice him though..

gahh~ now i have to rewatched it.. TTTT

erm.. missed todays episode.

hope somebody upload it on yt or something :tears:

^aww let me help~

1) upload your image on imageshack/tinypic/photobucket etc so that you can get a code that has the %7Boption%7D

2) go to control panel click on >edit signature

3) copy and paste it in the white box and press update my signature~

thats it~

if you still are having a hard time you can pm and i'll make screen caps for you~ ^_^

YAY BOF is only a few hours away~!!!

Thank You soooo much 'juhee' for the instructions ... you're too cool! Min Ho is totally awesome in episode 7 of BOF ... sooo cute ... (especially @ the begining when Jandi was chasing after JP outside his home) ... awwwwweeeee sooo in love. LMH manages to shine everytime he appears on screen. :w00t: