Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest baqinardo

wow,

time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monday is coming ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

i am looking forward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is ep.7 gonna be aired this monday?

i thought it was cancelled due to Chinese new year.

n ep.7 will be aired on Tuesday instead. :unsure:

Btw, i heard that many Japanese dont like BOF korean version.. :tears:

i think, K VEr is the best...

Guest goodnessgracious

I am not Japanese and to be honest I like it less and less with each episode. Yi Jeong-Ga Eul pairing is the only reason I keep watching this drama. And Lee Min Ho, of course.

Guest cassiopeia

Make some themes for following phone models :

LG

KS10

Nokia

5320 XpressMusic, 5700 XpressMusic, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, 6121 Classic, 6124 classic, 6210 Navigator, 6220 classic, 6290, E50, E51, E65, E66, N71, N73, N75, N76, N78, N79, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95 8GB, N95-3NAM, N96, N96-3

Samsung

SGH-i400, SGH-i450, SGH-i520, SGH-i550, SGH-i560

Lee MinHo/ Goo JoonPyo

Lee MinHo Hanbok

WOW, 27 pages!!! That's really fast! ^^

I guess I have an eye for detail but anyone notice the scar on his right leg? Maybe it was from that car accident. Certainly has me curious. It's a big scar.

yeah!! i noticed it too! but i thought i was wrong. looks like my eyes didn't really play a trick on me. the scar is really quite long.

yesss.. that's true! ^^

here's the news of it.

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

he signed the contract as of today, January 23rd, for 6 months period :w00t:

it said that Lee Min Ho has a perfect body and attractive as suit of the model of Levi's jeans.

Japan, Taiwan and overseas have shown more interest in the man chosen as a model after watching drama BOF.

absolutely agree with their statements! :wub:

YAY! So that's 2 CFs so far. More to come? :w00t:

The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards official link: http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/

link to vote: http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote.html

VOTE FOR LEE MIN HO, PLEASE!! <3

WHOO! He's currently in first spot for the popularity award!!! Omo, i was pretty shocked because he's even leading Lee Junki. But Kim Hyunjoong is not far behind...

Still, i'm really happy :D

sunnyz1, your welcome..:)

a clip of LMH's Lunar Year's greeting ^^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIuSI2eioh8

Thanks for the link....he is so cute...sigh.

*swoons*

-Here the news about Baeksang Arts Awards-

"45th Baeksang Arts Awards Nominees"

The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards is here! This time round the award ceremony will be held on the 27th of February at Seoul Olympic Park. With the event getting near in slightly more than a month’s time, the committee has released the nominees list yesterday.

For the TV Drama section, we have Kim Myung Min, Song Seung Hun, Lee Joon Ki, Park Yong Ha and Song Il Gook vying for the top excellence actor award and Kim Hye Ja, Moon Geun Young, Kim Ji Soo, Han Ye Seul and Han Ji Hye competing for the top excellence actress award. Nothing really surprising here. All the Daesang winners from the respective TV stations are gathered here.

For the movie section, the fight for Best Actor will be among Ha Jung Woo, Kim Joo Hyuk, Song Kang Ho, Joo Jin Mo and Sol Kyung Gu while Best Actress will be chosen among Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Hae Sook, Son Ye Jin, Kim Min Sun and Soo Ae.

Scroll down for the Nominees list.

TV Drama Section

Best Drama

Angry Mom (KBS), Beethoven Virus (MBC), Last Scandal (MBC), The Painter of the Wind (SBS), On Air (SBS)

Best Educational Program

Human and Wetland (KBS1), I Want to Know “Dokdo’s Choice” (SBS), The Tear of North Pole (MBC), The Secrets of Pythagoras Theorem (EBS), Dinosaurs of the Korean Peninsula (EBS)

Best Variety Show

Happy Sunday (KBS), Gag Concert (KBS), Good Sunday (SBS), We Got Married (MBC), Golden Fishery (MBC)

Best Producer

Lee Jae Kyu (Beethoven Virus, MBC), Jung Young (Angry Mom, KBS), Shin Woo Chul (On Air, SBS), Lee Tae Gon (Last Scandal, MBC), Choi Jong Soo (Gourmet, SBS)

Best Newcomer Producer

Boo Sung Chul (Star’s Lovers, SBS), Kim Do Hoon (Spotlight, MBC), Jeon Chang Geun (My Precious Child, KBS), Son Hyung Suk (When It’s At Night, MBC), Kim Kyung Hee (Life Special Investigation Team, MBC)

Best Screenplay

Hong Jin Ah - Hong Ja Ram (Beethoven Virus, MBC), Moon Hee Jung (Last Scandal, MBC), Kim Eun Sook (On Air, SBS), Yoo Hyun Mi (The Scale of Providence), Kim Soo Hyun (Angry Mom, KBS)

Top Excellence Actor

Kim Myung Min (Beethoven Virus, MBC), Song Seung Hun (East of Eden, MBC), Lee Joon Ki (Iljimae, SBS), Park Yong Ha (On Air, SBS), Song Il Gook (The Kingdom of the Winds, KBS)

Top Excellence Actress

Kim Hye Ja (Angry Mom, KBS), Moon Geun Young (The Painter of the Wind, SBS), Kim Ji Soo (Women of the Sun, KBS), Han Ye Seul (Tazza, SBS), Han Ji Hye (East of Eden, MBC)

Best Newcomer Actor

Uhm Ki Joon (The World They Live In, KBS), Lee Sang Woo (First Wives Club, SBS), Kim Bum (East of Eden, MBC), Lee Min Ho (Boys Before Flowers,, KBS), Jung Gyu Woon (Women of the Sun, KBS)

Best Newcomer Actress

Im Yoon Ah (You Are My Destiny, KBS), Hong Ah Reum (My Precious Child, KBS), Lee Yeon Hee (East of Eden, MBC), Moon Chae Won (The Painter of the Wind, SBS), Han Ye Won (On Air, SBS)

Best Male TV Entertainer

Lee Soo Geun (Happy Sunday - One Night Two Day, KBS), Kim Byung Man (Gag Concert, KBS), Yoon Jong Shin (Good Sunday, SBS), Hwang Hyun Hee (Gag Concert, KBS), Yoo Shi Yoon (Golden Fishery, MBC)

Best Female TV Entertainer

Park Mi Sun (Sunday Sunday Night, MBC), Shin Bong Sun (Happy Together - Season 3, KBS), Song Eun Yi (Good Sunday, SBS), Park Ji Sun (Gag Concert, KBS), Seo In Young (We Got Married, MBC)

Popularity Award (Male)

Kim Rae Won (Gourmet, SBS), Kim Myung Min (Beethoven Virus, MBC), Kim Bum (East of Eden, MBC), Kim Joo Hyuk (Terroir, SBS), Kim Hyun Joong (Boys Before Flowers, KBS), Park Yong Ha (On Air, SBS), Song Seung Hun (East of Eden, MBC), Song Il Gook (The Kingdom of the Winds, KBS), Eric Mun (Strongest Chil Woo, KBS), Lee Dong Gun (When It’s At Night, MBC), Lee Dong Wook (My Sweet Seoul, MBC), Lee Min Ho (Boys Before Flowers, KBS), Lee Bum Soo (On Air, SBS), Lee Joon Ki (Iljimae, SBS), Jang Geun Suk (Beethoven Virus, MBC), Jang Hyuk (Tazza, SBS), Jung Joon Ho (Last Scandal, MBC), Cha Tae Hyun (General Hospital 2, MBC), Han Jae Suk (Women of the Sun, KBS), Hyun Bin (The World They Live In, KBS)

credit: hanfever

wah! thanks a lot for making the themes ^^

WOW, 27 pages!!! That's really fast! ^^

isn't it great??.... :lol:

WHOO! He's currently in first spot for the popularity award!!! Omo, i was pretty shocked because he's even leading Lee Junki. But Kim Hyunjoong is not far behind...

yippiii!.. LMH was in the 2nd place while i was posting the link...

and now he leads the poll... ! fly high MinHo-yaa~ fighting!! :w00t:

ilwoo_aein, thanks for the news.

so many great actors are nominated for the Popularity award. and LMH is battling with his F4-mate KHJ at the first place now.

i hope LMH will win :D

OOMMGG!!! The photo of LMH with little Minji is tooo adorable for words ... he simply has that charm. LMH's Lunar new year's greeting was nice and sincere. Can the guy look any more handsome in a hanbok with curly hair. I hope LMH win the "best new actor" award ... afterall, he's the only one in the BOF cast that's actually nominated for the category ... Kim Bum was for another series. The 3 guys (LMH,KB & KHJ) being up for most popular is a fun competition.

p.s. THANK YOU, Thank you, LMH lovers for all the wonderful pictures and news information ... you guys are awesome!

ooops ... I got the year wrong on the award ceremony. =)

Guest idolize

Hiii! I'm not really new in this thread :P Kinda lurk here when i saw Minho in SGB last year.. Didn't expect him to catapult to instant stardom..

God his new year msg plus the hair is <333

I don't know about you guys but each time i see him smile that weird childlike smile my heart start to flutter :P

LG

KS10

Nokia

5320 XpressMusic, 5700 XpressMusic, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, 6121 Classic, 6124 classic, 6210 Navigator, 6220 classic, 6290, E50, E51, E65, E66, N71, N73, N75, N76, N78, N79, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95 8GB, N95-3NAM, N96, N96-3

Samsung

SGH-i400, SGH-i450, SGH-i520, SGH-i550, SGH-i560

Lee MinHo/ Goo JoonPyo

Lee MinHo Hanbok

OMG!!! i love your first one!

but i have a sony ericsson w580i, do you know where to get a lee min ho one for that phone?!?!

wah! thanks a lot for making the themes ^^

isn't it great??.... :lol:

yippiii!.. LMH was in the 2nd place while i was posting the link...

and now he leads the poll... ! fly high MinHo-yaa~ fighting!! :w00t:

Of course it's great! :lol:

Min ho hwaiting! Hope he remains first, pretty sad that most of us can't vote :/

Hiii! I'm not really new in this thread :P Kinda lurk here when i saw Minho in SGB last year.. Didn't expect him to catapult to instant stardom..

God his new year msg plus the hair is <333

I don't know about you guys but each time i see him smile that weird childlike smile my heart start to flutter :P

Haha, don't worry, i'm sure most of us here have the same fluttering heart as you....^^

So, here are some pics to make your hearts flutter (hope they haven't been posted before!)

yo1.jpg

yo2.jpg

yo3.jpg

yo6.jpg

:DB):P

-----------------

Anyway, i was browsing thefanlistings.org and i found out that there's going to be a fanlisting for Min Ho-ssi!!!

Can't wait for his fanlisting, heh. All hail the owner! ^^

Guest luthien

Although I'm slow and only at ep 2 so far.. but I have a feeling LMH perfected Tsukasa... I'm falling for Domyouji again because of him!

Goodluck to him in the upcoming Baeksang Awards! Congratulations for the nomination. Amazing, just 6 episodes so far and already recognized by the prestigious Baeksang.

Guest sunnyz1

as i know from Chinese forum,

the 7th and 8th will be aired on monday and tuesday on time~~~~~~~~~~~~

you know ,

heard this,

so happy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` :rolleyes:

Guest DongBangBoys

hiiiiiii! i'm new, my name is Henna and gahh he's just SO AWESOME! I love everything about him!!!

i'm also getting my banner made. lmao that's how obsessed i am with this guy right now!! he's such a good actor, too and to top it off, he's freakin' HOT!

are his fans called a certain name??

i have a feeling he's going to be HUGE and the next big thing!

Of course it's great! :lol:

Min ho hwaiting! Hope he remains first, pretty sad that most of us can't vote :/

OMO!.. LMH and KHJ have the same percentage now! @__@

so sad we can't vote for him...T_T

wish i know how to register there... i will vote for him everytime! >,<

Wallpapers for Lee Min ho lovers! :D ha ha ~!

get different sizes here @ lee min ho community journal

very well organized journal!

thaaaank youuu so much!!.. :wub:

hiiiiiii! i'm new, my name is Henna and gahh he's just SO AWESOME! I love everything about him!!!

i'm also getting my banner made. lmao that's how obsessed i am with this guy right now!! he's such a good actor, too and to top it off, he's freakin' HOT!

are his fans called a certain name??

i have a feeling he's going to be HUGE and the next big thing!

yaa.. Henna! is that you???... LOL

though we always have the same 'namja's taste........ XDD

welcome dear ^^

i oso juz found him.. now im oso obsessed with this guy... :sweatingbullets:

gifts for you.. pics od LMH in hanbok, from his Japan official site <3

gp15b.jpggp16b.jpg

photo_090123.jpggp17b.jpg

and Goo Jun Pyo's teddy bear... so cute! ^^

35dca08a.jpg

DON'T HOTLINK PLEASE

OMO!.. LMH and KHJ have the same percentage now! @__@

so sad we can't vote for him...T_T

wish i know how to register there... i will vote for him everytime! >,<

Eh...he is leading now! haha. by 0.2% :D

and Goo Jun Pyo's teddy bear... so cute! ^^

%7Boption%7D35dca08a.jpg

DON'T HOTLINK PLEASE

Ahhhh, i want his toy!!! Actually, it's more of a lion? So it should be teddy lion? haha. In any case, i want that >.<

Guest buddhjie14

Ahhhh, i want his toy!!! Actually, it's more of a lion? So it should be teddy lion? haha. In any case, i want that >.<

actually it looks more like of a teddy bear with Joon Pyo's hairstyle(wacky, curly hair) lol