Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest rOothx33

'꽃남' F4 이민호-김범, '백상예술대상' 신인상 후보

F4 멤버 이민호(22)와 김범(20)이 백상예술대상 TV부문 남자 신인연기상 후보에 올랐다.

20090123145519145c4_151206_0.jpg

이민호와 김범은 오는 2월 27일 서울 올림픽공원 올림픽홀에서 열리는 '제45회 백상예술대상' 남자 신인연기상 후보에 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'와 MBC '에덴의 동쪽'으로 나란히 이름을 올렸다.

특히 두 사람은 최근 폭발적인 인기를 모으고 있는 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'에서 F4 멤버인 구준표와 소이정 역으로 함께 출연하고 있어 수상 여부에 팬들의 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

한편 남자 신인연기상 후보 명단에는 이 외에 KBS 2TV '그들이 사는 세상'의 엄기준, SBS '조강지처클럽'의 이상우, KBS 2TV '태양의 여자'의 정겨운 등이 올라와 있다.

Credit: 야후! 코리아

"Flower Boys" F4 Lee Min Ho - Kim Bum Candidates for Best Newcomer at "Baeksang Art Awards"

F4 Members Lee Min Ho (22) and Kim Bum (20) have been chosen as candidates for the Best Newcomer awards for television.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum will attending the 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards at Seoul Olympic Park on February 27th for their work in KBS 2TV "Boys Over Flowers" and "East Of Eden", respectively.

The two, who are currently starring together in the popular KBS 2TV drama "Boys Over Flowers" as F4 members Goo Joon Pyo and Seo Yi Jung, have gotten fans wondering who will win the award.

Meanwhile, other candidates for this award are Um Ki Joon (KBS 2TV "Worlds Within"), Lee Sang Woo (SBS "First Wives Club"), Jung Kyuh Oon (KBS 2TV "Women of the Sun").

I'm actually fangirling once again because of this guy. :blush:

Anyway, I've never heard of him before BoF, and I must say (the fangirl in me aside), he's doing a pretty good job in portraying Domyouji or Goo Jun Pyo. I actually do admire him for being the character, embracing it, to become one with him, or to be him. And also, as much as I love him, I also pity him as well because sure, he's got a lot of fans because of BoF, but the hardships that he had to go through, before being in that position. And I envy his fans as well, who have known him since his early days.

Darn. He's making me act like a fangirl all over again, and I don't like it. He's making me act like crazy again.

And yes, I am one of the millions of fans of this once, struggling actor, who is now a household name (I suppose) in Korea.

Guest siticantik3011

Lee Minho Wishes You A Happy New Year

By daysgoby + January 23rd, 2009

iwu00j.jpg

Lunar New Year is upon us and of course, now that pretty boy Lee Minho has become famous overnight for his leading role in “Boys Over Flowers,” we have to know how the curly-haired F4 member is going to spend his new year.

Lee Minho is still busy shooting for the drama and has to spend the beginning of Lunar New Years on set with the rest of the crew and stuff. He says, “Today we have to start the new year off on set, and even though things are hectic, every time I think about the fans who support ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ I don’t feel a bit tired and hope that everyone will be lucky in the new year and continue to support the show.”

credit: soulbeats & mydaily

Guest xjuliephanx

I guess I have an eye for detail but anyone notice the scar on his right leg? Maybe it was from that car accident. Certainly has me curious. It's a big scar.

Guest siticantik3011

Yeah, Uhm Ki Joon is the strong candidate.

But we still dont know, coz that time LMH and Kim Bum drama (BOF) still not aired.

SO, i guess they still have big chance.

Especially LMH.

Or they can share it.

Korean awards always do that.

share the awards... :sweatingbullets:

for the category 'Best New Actor', UKJ is good, but LMH is promising... ^^

share the awards??...did baeksang ever share the awards?...

I dunno in baeksang.

But in KBS, SBS and MBC drama awards they alsways do that.

Even the latest in MBC, they share the Daesang awards for KMM (Beethoven Virus) and Song Seung Hoon (EOE) :wacko:

if they have to share for Best New Actor, i hope it's gonna be LMH and KB. haha..

i hope that time the drama hit 30% and LMH can take the awards home.. :rolleyes:

hye baqinaro, maymay

sorry for cuttin' ur post :sweatingbullets:

if we look back previously I dont think Baeksang ever had awards sharing.. but who knows this yr there might be...

yeah still hoping the two will win... and a merit to Minho coz BOF currently airing and he still get chances to improve his acting

but in this case to be THE BEST i dont think it got to do with the ratings or else UKJ not been nominated coz we all know how bad Worlds Within's ratings were

Guest sunnyz1

Model for Levi's jeans in Korea

wow,

so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but could you tell me whether min ho is the new image for Levi's in Korea now????

if it's true, i have to admire the president's taste for finding a person like him who is so suitable for levi's jeans!!!!!!!! :wub::w00t:

Guest siticantik3011

hye sunnyz1...friendly reminder here, u need to remove the %7Boption%7D tag when quoting pictures

i think huangsy already mentioned this before

BOF Soompiers, PLEASE DONT QUOTE PICS ! Be considerate ...

Guest baqinardo

hye baqinaro, maymay

sorry for cuttin' ur post :sweatingbullets:

if we look back previously I dont think Baeksang ever had awards sharing.. but who knows this yr there might be...

yeah still hoping the two will win... and a merit to Minho coz BOF currently airing and he still get chances to improve his acting

but in this case to be THE BEST i dont think it got to do with the ratings or else UKJ not been nominated coz we all know how bad Worlds Within's ratings were

Owh.

i didnt know they never do that in Baeksang (which is good).

coz i dont like sharing.. :sweatingbullets:

Yep, u r right.

Best New Actor of course has nothing to do with rating, But for Popularity awards, i'm sure it has.. :)

Guest ykidkwis

this was posted over in the BOF thread...i hope it's okay to post it without rehosting it! it's to die for! SOOOOOOOO CUTE. JP and little Min Ji...courtesy of leemh/dcinside

DSC02068-1.jpg

Guest sunnyz1

hye sunnyz1...friendly reminder here, u need to remove the %7Boption%7D tag when quoting pictures

i think huangsy already mentioned this before

thanks for reminding me some rules here!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* That photo of LMH and little MinJi just makes me squeal everytime! It puts a huge smile on my face!!!xDxD

Anyhow, like what some have already said... it's my first obsession since a longgggg time. WOW. Lee Min Ho is working so hard and he's doing such a superb job. I would not be surprised if he won both awards he's nominated for. I remember he said in an interview that he always wanted to become an actor who was known for being young and good at it. Acting with his eyes and all. And i think he's literally proven that. He's just amazing so far. Talk about overnight popularity.. ><

*이민호 fighting!*

wow,

so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but could you tell me whether min ho is the new image for Levi's in Korea now????

if it's true, i have to admire the president's taste for finding a person like him who is so suitable for levi's jeans!!!!!!!! :wub::w00t:

yesss.. that's true! ^^

here's the news of it.

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

he signed the contract as of today, January 23rd, for 6 months period :w00t:

it said that Lee Min Ho has a perfect body and attractive as suit of the model of Levi's jeans.

Japan, Taiwan and overseas have shown more interest in the man chosen as a model after watching drama BOF.

absolutely agree with their statements! :wub:

this was posted over in the BOF thread...i hope it's okay to post it without rehosting it! it's to die for! SOOOOOOOO CUTE. JP and little Min Ji...courtesy of leemh/dcinside

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr350/l.../DSC02068-1.jpg

OKAY, WHO'S THE CUTEST????????................:lol:

Lee Minho Wishes You A Happy New Year

By daysgoby + January 23rd, 2009

http://i44.tinypic.com/iwu00j.jpg

이민호 씨, 새해 복 많이 받으세요 :)

Wish you a happy new year too, Lee Min Ho... <3

PP09012300025.JPG

PP09012300026.JPG

PP09012300024.JPG

PP09012300028.JPG

PP09012300027.JPG

PP09012300031.JPG

PP09012300029.JPG

PP09012300032.JPG

e-daily

The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards official link: http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/

link to vote: http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote.html

VOTE FOR LEE MIN HO, PLEASE!! <3

Guest sunnyz1

yesss.. that's true! ^^

here's the news of it.

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

he signed the contract as of today, January 23rd, for 6 months period :w00t:

it said that Lee Min Ho has a perfect body and attractive as suit of the model of Levi's jeans.

Japan, Taiwan and overseas have shown more interest in the man chosen as a model after watching drama BOF.

absolutely agree with their statements! :wub:

special thanks given to MAYMAY!!!!!!!!!!!

and congratulations for min ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::D