Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

My gosh. I know that guys in general work out.. But these abs.. Oooooo.. Yummy chocoabs! Give me these chocolate bars anytime..!

CIO! <Check It Out!>

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Credits for the pic go to maymay at the Soompi 꽃보다 남자 thread!

^I thought he had a nice body on the scenes at New Caledonia, but here he looks even better... I guess he worked out a bit. :D Nice!

I read an interesting post from Baidu and thought I would share it here. With so many of minho's personal pictures being circulated on the internet lately, a person (his friend I guess) said that MinHo only had two relationships since he was 19. One of the girls is also in the entertainment industry (see picture below, we saw many different pics of her already). Two years ago, they dated for a year but broke up. Apparently, MinHo tried very hard to get her, she turned him down 2 times, and the third time he succeeded. But in the end the girl broke up with him. MinHo was very hurt because to him, she was one of the most important person in his life, but unfortunately poor MinHo was not the most important person to her. In his diary at that time, he expressed his sad feelings, he said that if one day I become the most important person to you, we can date again, I will wait, 1 year, 3 years or 5 years.......The person that gave this information also said that MinHo is very loyal and honest, and that's why he did not want people to get the wrong impression after seeing all the photos out there.

If this is true poor Minho, but he seems like a nice guy. I think it's cute his pictures with these girls. it's good to know that he can be good friends not only with boys but also with girls. Girls only become friends with boys when they're able to trust them. Probably Minho is one of those friendly boys and someone worth to trust.

And his pics partying... what boy around his age hasn't went to parties?

I think it's weird how korean netizens and news calls somethings so normal, as 'scandal'.

^I thought he had a nice body on the scenes at New Caledonia, but here he looks even better... I guess he worked out a bit. :D Nice!

If this is true poor Minho, but he seems like a nice guy. I think it's cute his pictures with these girls. it's good to know that he can be good friends not only with boys but also with girls. Girls only become friends with boys when they're able to trust them. Probably Minho is one of those friendly boys and someone worth to trust.

And his pics partying... what boy around his age hasn't went to parties?

I think it's weird how korean netizens and news calls somethings so normal, as 'scandal'.

i wish he wouldn't be bothered by their/netizens statements.

his past was one of the way to get the better future. he will learn from his past..

keep up your good works Min Ho! fighting! <3

090202 TV팟 - Boys Before Flowers Lee Min Ho @ filming scene[

Guest duridam

Hi im newbie here hehehe

i love lee min ho so much cause he has this easy-going personality :)

in showbiz extra we can see that he's a really open person not so shy to admit what kind of woman he really love and his ambition in 2009 :D

Guest jhayanne_agassi

hi guys!!!lee min ho is my new obssession recently, he is so cute and so adorable in boys over flower esp whe he smiles :sweatingbullets: :blush: he seem like a nice guy in real life, down to earth and easy going

12336388762009020314023nu1.jpg

dc

Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young Photos Generates Interest

February 4, 2009 by coolsmurf

Lee Min Ho had predicted earlier in a report that there would be scandals written about him together with Park Bo Young, Choi Eun Seo and Moon Chae Won. Well, one of them has come true after photos of him together with Park Bo Young surfaced on several Korean portal sites on 2nd February.

92c771241fw5.jpg

Lee Min Ho has possibly become the breakout star of 2009 thanks to his Goo Joon Pyo role in Boys Before Flowers. The same goes for Park Bo Young whose movie Overspeed Scandal with Cha Tae Hyun has been setting new box-office records in Korea almost weekly despite being released last December.

The photos of Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young together has generated much interest among netizens. Both were seen together in the movie Our School E.T which aired last year. In one of the photos with the background resembling a sandy soccer pitch, Lee Min Ho is seen sporting a wide grin and has his hand over Park Bo Young’s shoulder, posing a “V” (victory) sign. Lee Bo Young has an awkward expression etched on her face though. On closer inspection, Lee Min Ho looked like a giant towering over Park Bo Young with Min Ho’s hand seemingly able to cover the whole of Bo Young’s face with ease.

htm20090203103841010700kv4.jpg

Netizens were once again mightily impressed by Lee Min Ho’s height (1.86m) and many expressed their wish in seeing Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young paired up together in a drama in future. Certainly 2 stars worth looking out for!

And this concludes everything.

credit: coolsmurf

Pity the girls who have been a part of his life. (or his pictures, for that matter)

Just like one poster said, I have to mildly take this obsession, and not take it seriously, because I do know that in my real life, I would never meet him. (although I really do have plans of going to S.Korea and stalking all my fave actors)

And, its nice to see as well that he's like a normal guy with all those pictures. I just wish I wouldn't take this obsession seriously though. Because honest-to-goodness, I feel a bit sad as well when I see his pics with those girls. lol! I'm beginning to sound like a real fangirl. Or an obsessive fangirl. That's why I shouldn't take him (and BoF) seriously. Thanks for all the goodies, by the way.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: kbs 2009-01-31

Lee Min-ho (Boys over Flowers)

hc_090131_l.jpg

The latest heartthrob for Korean women is the young actor Lee Min-ho, the hero of the new KBS 2TV drama series "Boys over Flowers". His casting as the hero of this drama series, extremely popular across Asia, created a buzz from the start. Any handsome actor would covet the role of one of the members of the "F4", a group of rich and popular boys at a school where the story takes place.

The Korean cast for F4 was finally revealed and the casting of 22-year-old Lee, a completely novice actor, for the role of F4 leader "Gu Jun-pyo" was almost shocking.

The series kicked off earlier this month and Lee has literally become a star overnight, silencing doubts of how he would handle the heavyweight role. His name tops various Internet search-word lists and 100,000 fans visit his Internet homepage each day.

The "F4 craze" has hit Korea since the drama series was also made in Taiwan and Japan, and Lee is at the center of it all. But he had his share of trials thus far. He debuted in the 2006 EBS drama "The Secret Campus" but had to take a year off after a car accident. After his rehabilitation, he landed his first lead role in the SBS high teen drama "Mackerel Run!" but the series ran short.

Lee said, "If I didn't have the accident and continued acting I might not have been able to meet 'Jun-pyo'. I shiver at this thought. What I suffered led me to this breakthrough role. I worried about the role because I'm unknown to the public, but of course I was thrilled to be cast".

But the title role of the super popular Asian drama series is actually a heavy burden to shoulder. In the drama series, Jun-pyo is the spoiled and arrogant heir to Korea's number one conglomerate. He is hot-tempered and rough, but also has a childlike innocence. A polar opposite of his friend Ji-hu (played by Kim Hyun-joong), Jun-pyo has his heart firmly set on Geum Jan-di (played by Koo Hye-seon), the daughter of a working class family who runs a dry cleaners.

Women viewers empathize with the rich F4 boys doting on Jan-di. They also get to love Jun-pyo as more of his sides are shown and say he is attractive in many ways. Women want to take care of him and be embraced by him at the same time.

He is a high school student in the drama, but Lee is actually on leave from Konkuk Univ. where he majors in cinema/art. What is Lee really like? He said, "I think I'm somewhere between Jun-pyo and Jan-di. I have both sides of them. This cute handsome guy role is unfamiliar though. I can totally carry a pathetic role as well. But for now, I hope to be Jun-pyo and him alone".

Min Ho always appear pleasant and camera ready ... he looks cute in the photos with his make -up artist. I must admit my obsession with this talented actor and BOF, it helps releases the stress of everyday life. Sometimes, it's not soo bad to enjoy such fantasy. :blush:

Thank you for all the wonderful updated photos & articles. :excl:

Guest honeypia

I would super geeked if I went skiing and happened to run across Gu Jun Pyo. I can only imagine the excitement these fans felt.

Now why would they consider LMH, little Bae Yong Joon? They don't look alike, sorry but BYJ is horribly unattractive imo. What similarity are they saying the 2 actors have?