Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

i wish he stares at me like this.........

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/maymay2711/BBF/F4_Ep09_j_20090202_15.jp

%7Boption%7DF4_Ep09_j_20090202_11.jpg

Bent on his knees like this..

%7Boption%7DF4_Ep09_j_20090202_18.jpg

%7Boption%7DF4_Ep09_j_20090202_16a.jpg

%7Boption%7DF4_Ep09_j_20090202_113.jpg

%7Boption%7DF4_Ep09_j_20090202_114.jpg

DC-BBF DON'T HOTLINK PLEASE

o my gosh,

i just died,

several times.

i was squealing like crazy watching episode 9.

he's so perfect <3

hahaha lee min ho & BOF disease

Guest estar94

o my gosh,

i just died,

several times.

i was squealing like crazy watching episode 9.

he's so perfect <3

hahaha lee min ho & BOF disease

episode 9 was like the perfect episode. it was so cute ^_^

i loved it sooo much.

Guest samshiki

OMG. Sis! i cannot believe we're on this again!!! hahahaha. I know we have the same taste. This is so amazing. :D

You're right. I think its because "he rose from the ranks" thats why you could really sense humility from him

off topic:

hi pia! my first time to post here... it's nice to see familiar faces in this thread! :)

geng and i met last sunday.. gave her a copy of bof ep 1-8. hehehe!

hope to see you soon... :)

minho.jpg

maymay : OMG. I just died when I was watching that scene XD *dies* <3 Joon pyo, why do you have to be so romantic? >_>; Jan Di's so luckyyyy <3 ~ Aaaa! The background was amazing. I love it! ^___^

siticantik3011 : if ever that is LMH, he looks so cute :x <3

Not only am I currently in love with Lee MinHo, but this thread is amazing as well.

Everyone is so nice and friendly and no one is acting like to be a wanna-be mod

lashing out on people if they posted a simple question or didn't have time to backtrack a few page

for a news or an update unlike in the BoF thread where some people just feel the need to act rude just because they think they know more than we do.

I hope this friendly and welcoming atmosphere will continue for a long time.

Anyway, thank you so much to everyone who posted his CY pics.

I check his CY often, but I've never seen some of those pics before.

There were a few folders I couldn't access so maybe they were posted there.

Now that we've seen this mature and grown-up MinHo I really want to see more childhood and baby pics!

Guest honeypia

off topic:

hi pia! my first time to post here... it's nice to see familiar faces in this thread! :)

geng and i met last sunday.. gave her a copy of bof ep 1-8. hehehe!

hope to see you soon... :)

Hello there!!! good to know you're MINHO-fying Geng. :D

I can't wait to watch the 10th ep. Although based from the main thread's reactions...it seemed to be not the kind they've expected. Awwwr. Anyway, still looking forward to see it.

Hi xiam9! that's alright :) hope everyone here can be friends too (aside of course adoring our MinHo :D ) He really is good looking..not to mention, he seems to be a humble person too.

i wish he stares at me like this.........

%7Boption%7DF4_Ep09_j_20090202_15.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7DF4_Ep09_j_20090202_11.jpg[/img

I certainly LOVE this look. Sparks flying. :blush:

maymay : OMG. I just died when I was watching that scene XD *dies* <3 Joon pyo, why do you have to be so romantic? >_>; Jan Di's so luckyyyy <3 ~ Aaaa! The background was amazing. I love it! ^___^

siticantik3011 : if ever that is LMH, he looks so cute :x <3

yea.. i also amazed with how they created the playing ground. so beautiful & romantic! <3

xiam9, yes, i hope Min Ho's lovers here can be friends <3

let's make this thread bigger and bigger, neat and clean!! ^^

epi-10

what a cute JoonPyo's chocolates!! :lol:

if i were JP, i wouldn't eat those chocolates.. it's juz so cute! ^^

1zwluaa.jpg

11tr5fm.jpg <-- cute expression by JP..^^;;

Cr: DC F4 - Don't hotlink please

i've caved in ... i don't normally fangirl over actors' threads anymore but omg, lee min ho - oh so fine.

i can't believe he's so young though :sweatingbullets:

hi samshiki!!!!!

Guest irienad

Hello people ! I'm just wondering if the kiss in BOF Ep 9 is Lee Min Ho's first on-screen kiss?

Nope. I saw him kissing the main girl in another drama..can't recall the title of the drama, though :sweatingbullets: .They were both high schoolers in the drama. Could it be 'Go Mackerel"?

Guest xx-outsider-xx

oh my, why do i see his hair get uglier and uglier each episode, like they dont hv time to groom it as well as in earlier episodes. it makes his head looks big. lol. junpya oppa~ i'm sowwy~ haha.

and his face looks skinnier too. sigh. just dont get sick or get any skinnier than he already is~

Guest siticantik3011

Nope. I saw him kissing the main girl in another drama..can't recall the title of the drama, though :sweatingbullets: .They were both high schoolers in the drama. Could it be 'Go Mackerel"?

i thinks the one thats in 'Go Mackeral' can only be considered as bobo or just a peck~

but if we talking about his first "deep' kiss on screen yeah i think it was his first time doing this in BOF

o0szmq.jpg

but still i might be wrong cz i hv yet to watch all his previous dramas and movies :sweatingbullets:

sooon... :D

Guest samshiki

i've caved in ... i don't normally fangirl over actors' threads anymore but omg, lee min ho - oh so fine.

i can't believe he's so young though :sweatingbullets:

hi samshiki!!!!!

hi chula!

same here... as ive thought my being a fangirl would stop w/ Hyunbin.. now im oogling over MinHo!

i need a new banner... ahhahah! :D

omg Lee Min Ho is so cute! I feel like I am melting from his hotness whenever I see his innocent looks and smiles. I love his teeth although they are not perfect but they make him look unique and sweet. I hope my obsession with him dies out soon cuz it's really frustrating to know that I can never have him or meet him. (all of us know how that feels like :crazy: )

More “scandalous” Lee Minho pics

By ok-wecan + February 3rd, 2009

leeminho120090203seoulbfb9.jpg

Pictures of the “Boys Over Flower” star partying with his friends is becoming an instant “hot issue” amongst netizens. These photos were posted in the actor’s Cyworld page a few years back but it resurfaced in today’s news.

In the pictures, Lee Minho is seen hanging out with his friends, having a few drinks, and oh wait, is there some canoodling going on between Minho and those two girls?

Gasp.

Netizens are really working hard digging up all the skeletons they can find on Lee Minho. Just two days ago, the actor’s agency was busy releasing press statements regarding the rapid spread of Minho and his ex’s picture.

And now this.

leeminho220090203seoulbvu7.jpg

News and Photos: MSN Korea

credit:seoulbeats