Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

That was his girlfriend when he was Korean age 17 aka 16 and his gf was 3 years older than him. The street fashion article is saying that they're wearing stylish couple clothes. Haha of course he would've had an older gf when he was younger... he's TALL for his age!

omg really? he looks like such a little kid next to her! hahaha i really thought that would be his older sister.

hmm he grew up quite nicely :D

Guest peanutboy

here is an article that i saw on the BOF soompi thread...perhaps goo hye sun is his potential ideal woman? she fits his description and the street fashion couple article said that his gf was 3 years older, so maybe he likes older women also? we can only dream haha. that kissing pic was WOW!

Lee Min ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon's ideal woman is Goo Hye sun?

Written by:이정연 기자 @ 스포츠동아, translated by: dunlop09

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/10/20090130/2009013007324453810_100320_0.jpg

Coincidentally, the four men who star as the F4 in “Boys Over Flowers” all described similar qualities when it came to their ideal woman. And those qualities, just happen to be similar enough to remind us of Goo Hye Sun.

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I like women that are little in height, have skin as white as florescent lights, and have round eyes. He also added, “I especially like women with light skin.”

Kim Hyun Joong, who is involved in a love triangle with Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho, described his ideal woman as having, “a cute style and an easy-going personality.”

Kim Joon and Kim Bum, who transformed into a playboy for the drama, also replied, “a small woman who has a cute style and someone you can easily talk to.”

Kim Bum added, “(Hye Sun) noona is someone that is easy to talk to," he went on to admit that she was the closest to his ideal.

1ST BIRTHDAY PROJECT - HELD BY LEE MIN HO'S WORLD

2hrom52.png

Hey guys! Min Ho's birthday is on June 22nd, so we need to start preparing for his birthday! YAY! On top of that, the admins of LMH's World're going to be going to Korea this summer on June 5th, so we will be meeting up with one of the main people from his official cafe site to hand them our gifts. Please help us make this happen! It would be a great way to show Min Ho that he has us, too!

2dhv1xi.png

01/30/09 - Project Begins

03/31/09 - Project Ends

04/01/09 - Start Ordering Gifts

05/31/09 - Done with everything

06/05/09 - Depart to Korea

06/??/09 - Deliver the Gifts

INTERESTED????????

For futher information please visit :LEE MIN HO'S WORLD - 1ST INTERNATIONAL FORUM

Credit: Solly@ Lee Min Ho's World

Guest kinkie_lass

BOYS OVER FLOWER POWER RULES OF SAMSUNG-LG RIVALRY.

aww he's so nice and thoughtful. i love it that he's not trying to hogging the limelights all to himself!

yosh i hope i can watch both CF's ASAP :sweatingbullets: for a rookie i'd say he's creating quite a wave since he said he wants to be a hallyu star. gosh tall, handsome, superb acting skill with personality to boot. is there anything this guy can't do?

oh btw thanks to those who created LMH international forum. i joined already, so see you guys there :D

Guest kje_chocolate

1ST BIRTHDAY PROJECT - HELD BY LEE MIN HO'S WORLD

Hey guys! Min Ho's birthday is on June 22nd, so we need to start preparing for his birthday! YAY! On top of that, the admins of LMH's World're going to be going to Korea this summer on June 5th, so will be meeting up with one of the main people from his official cafe site to hand them our gifts. Please help us make this happen! It would be a great way to show Min Ho that he has us, too!

01/30/09 - Project Begins

03/31/09 - Project Ends

04/01/09 - Start Ordering Gifts

05/31/09 - Done with everything

06/05/09 - Depart to Korea

06/??/09 - Deliver the Gifts

INTEREST????????

For futher information please visit :LEE MIN HO'S WORLD - 1ST INTERNATIONAL FORUM

Credit: Solly@ Lee Min Ho's World

Can I post it to MIN HO Family from KST WEBSITE? Our Vietnamese forum?

http://krfilm.net/f/forumdisplay.php?fid=111

Count me in! :sweatingbullets:

Guest honeypia

Lee Min ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon's ideal woman is Goo Hye sun?

Written by:이정연 기자 @ 스포츠동아, translated by: dunlop09

I remember that even Meteor Garden's F4 also insinuated that Barbie Xu was their ideal girl then. :) Everyone gave a rating of 9 (F3) and 10 (for Jerry) for Barbie. I guess, history repeats itself ;)

^ OMG. I srzly can;t wait for that episode xD My heart will thump again and again when I watch that 8D! xD Thanks so much for those pictures. WAAA <3 <3 <3

Srzly, f4, they rockk! xD LG Telecom and Samsung, getting to endorse those two big companies, WOW. <3 I am so happy how things are going on for the boys and Hye Sun <3!

Guest incarnadine

Hello everyone^^

I've been a closet Min Ho fan for long enough now ~ figured it's time for me to come out and introduce myself and of course, share in the Min Ho lurrve :blush:

I'd like to thank everyone for all the pics, tidbits and just about anything about Min Ho -- I haven't been actively following the Kdrama circuit for quite some time now, but for some reason Lee Min Ho in Kkotboda Namja caught my eye (and soon enough, my heart lol). I see some familiar names/faces in here too! Hello raineyrain and honeypia, if you gals still remember me :sweatingbullets: I see that we have very similar tastes in our men, lol

PS. One thing (among countless other things, haha) I really like about Lee Min Ho, aside from his devastatingly good looks, heart-melting smile and killer stare is his goodness and modesty. Iono, I just don't sense any air from him and he really seems so sweet. Ahhh, such a sweet sweet boy he is. I dunno whether I wanna smooch him or playfully tousle his hair :D

Hello guys! ^^

Hello 'honeypia', being grounded and humble is the person's given trait, the individual's personalty is rarely changed as one ages. Although, a person can gradually changed and better themselves in certain aspects, though, personalty wise pretty much remains the same. {I'm a Sociology grad ... hehe} Therefore, I'm sure LMH will continue to be a nice guy, even after all the glamour and success. :)

*The 2 former girlfriends pics are showing up left and right. I feel sorry for the LMH and his exs'. I'm sure he feels bad that they're in the spotlight, but at least he was honest from the begining. A very admirable trait, from a young guy.

hehe, i'm taking a module in sociology, maybe you can offer me some tips? :lol:

anyway, yeah, i feel pretty bad for the two girls who were suddenly thrust in the spotlight. but...anyone find it amusing that some people can actually dig out a magazine which was published 4 years ago and find a 17-year-old LMH inside? Man, that's amazing :blink:

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I like women that are little in height, have skin as white as florescent lights, and have round eyes. He also added, “I especially like women with light skin.”

The next thing you hear is that a flurry of korean girls sign up for skin bleaching treatment...

suddenly i feel upset with myself for not taking care of my skin better :(

aww he's so nice and thoughtful. i love it that he's not trying to hogging the limelights all to himself!

yosh i hope i can watch both CF's ASAP :sweatingbullets: for a rookie i'd say he's creating quite a wave since he said he wants to be a hallyu star. gosh tall, handsome, superb acting skill with personality to boot. is there anything this guy can't do?

oh btw thanks to those who created LMH international forum. i joined already, so see you guys there :D

So did i! Hope to meet everyone there! :D

^ OMG. I srzly can;t wait for that episode xD My heart will thump again and again when I watch that 8D! xD Thanks so much for those pictures. WAAA <3 <3 <3

Srzly, f4, they rockk! xD LG Telecom and Samsung, getting to endorse those two big companies, WOW. <3 I am so happy how things are going on for the boys and Hye Sun <3!

I was so excited when i heard he will endorse LG and Samsung! It takes someone phenomenal to be able to do that, and boy, Lee Min Ho did it!

Can't wait for the CFs :w00t:

Guest honeypia

I'd like to thank everyone for all the pics, tidbits and just about anything about Min Ho -- I haven't been actively following the Kdrama circuit for quite some time now, but for some reason Lee Min Ho in Kkotboda Namja caught my eye (and soon enough, my heart lol). I see some familiar names/faces in here too! Hello raineyrain and honeypia, if you gals still remember me :sweatingbullets: I see that we have very similar tastes in our men, lol

OMG. Sis! i cannot believe we're on this again!!! hahahaha. I know we have the same taste. This is so amazing. :D

You're right. I think its because "he rose from the ranks" thats why you could really sense humility from him

With the success of BOF... I think it will start a trend of Korean 'idol' dramas. Well, Taiwan is known for that. Will Korea be going that direction?!?!

Anyway, with Minho's popularity right now... that's really instant popularity, I hope that he doesn't disappear after this.

With the fame he is having now, it is unavoidable that his past is being dug up.

Hope he'll be strong always... coz not all the time that good news will be written about him... there will surely be bad ones. XD

Guest Storytime

Gorgeous, gorgeous boy. His pictures are so fun to look at. Don't forget to leave birthday messages for Min Ho at his 1st international forum! Lee Minho's World And of course, stop by for Min Ho + BoF goodies, yeah? (:

Guest ds_dreamer

First time posting here ;)

Gorgeous, gorgeous boy. His pictures are so fun to look at. Don't forget to leave birthday messages for Min Ho at his 1st international forum! Lee Minho's World And of course, stop by for Min Ho + BoF goodies, yeah? (:

1 big diff between K-drama and TW-drama is the quality of the actors and actresses. The k-side certainly have better quality. So to me, I don't see them as just pretty face idol, but I truly like them cause they do their job really well.

And of course, that includes our LMH ;) He is beyond my expectation, spells why I'm here :)

weel, finish watching episode 9! totally love min ho eyes before kissing GHS. they show his love for her, he truly love her. he's very potential actor (above all the BOF cast, perhaps)

well, pls, if i can help anything for Min Ho's birthday project, inform me! i'll try my best! :)) thank you!!