Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Who can' translate this news? please.

이민호, ‘꽃남 열풍’ 힘입어 광고계 불문율 깨다

pho_200901191018320201000002010400-001.jpg

[JES 이동현] '꽃보다 남자' 신드롬의 주인공 이민호가 재계 라이벌 그룹의 광고를 독식하며 광고계의 불문율을 깼다.

이민호는 최근 '꽃보다 남자'의 동료 김범·구혜선과 함께 이동통신업체 LG텔레콤의 모델로 낙점된데 이어, 휴대전화 단말기업체 삼성 애니콜의 모델로도 선정됐다. 애니콜 모델로는 김현중·김범·김준 등 F4 멤버들과 함께 나서 드라마 열기를 CF로 고스란히 이어가게 됐다.

이민호가 LG텔레콤과 삼성 애니콜의 모델로 동시에 활약하게 된 것은 광고계에서도 이례적인 일로 여기고 있다. 삼성과 LG는 가전업계의 전통적인 라이벌로 CF 모델 선정에서도 항상 치열한 경쟁을 벌여왔기 때문이다.

삼성 애니콜과 LG텔레콤은 분야는 다르지만 두 기업의 경쟁 정서 때문에 모델을 공유한 적이 단 한차례도 없었다. 이민호는 '꽃보다 남자'의 신드롬급 인기 덕분에 삼성-LG의 벽을 넘었다.

이민호는 LG텔레콤과 삼성 애니콜의 모델로 동시에 낙점되는 과정에서 신의를 지킨 점이 높이 평가됐다. 이민호는 LG텔레콤 모델로 섭외받을 당시 구혜선을 파트너로 할 것을 요청했다.

처음엔 난색을 표하던 LG텔레콤에서 이를 받아들이자 이민호측은 논의 중이던 삼성 애니콜 모델을 포기하며 약속을 지켰다. 결국 삼성 애니콜도 이민호 등 F4의 모델 가치를 인정하며 결국 두 마리 토끼를 모두 잡았다.

이민호는 현재 LG텔레콤과 삼성 애니콜 외에 의류 브랜드 리바이스 등 3개 업체의 모델로 확정됐다. 5~6개 업체와 CF 계약 막바지 논의 중으로 2009년 상반기 광고계 최고 블루칩으로 급부상했다.

이동현 기자 [kulkuri7@joongang.co.kr]

If i misunderstand from above news. Min Ho has offered CF Model from LG TELECOMMUNICATION and Samsung Anycall .

"Star King's Boys Over Flowers Special Is #1"

February 1, 2009 at 3:59 pm

2009020108220811111rz7dw5.jpg

January 31st’s broadcasting of SBS “Star King” hit the top spot as #1. According to ratings from TNS Media Korea, the broadcasting earned 18.8% viewership. “Infinite Challenge” was at 17.6%, and KBS 2TV “Sponge” was at 10.8%.

Kim Min Joon (21), an online shopping mall CEO, portrayed Gu Jun Pyo; Park Tae Joon (24) portrayed Yoon Ji Hoo; Han Young Min (23) portrayed So Yi Jung; and Bae Jong Il (21) portrayed Song Woo Bin.

Source: MyDaily

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

PS: Yes, ERPJ..Min Ho has been chosen to be CF Model of LG Telecom together with Hye Sun and Kim Bum..

Guest sunnyz1

oh god!!!!!!!!!!

for this week , a real and arbitrary KISS by JUN PYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200902020284.jpg

20090202-8.jpg

i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

credit: krdrama in China ~~~~~~~~~

Guest KiBUm_Love

"Star King's Boys Over Flowers Special Is #1"

February 1, 2009 at 3:59 pm

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9068/2009020108220811111rz7dw5.jpg[/img

January 31st’s broadcasting of SBS “Star King” hit the top spot as #1. According to ratings from TNS Media Korea, the broadcasting earned 18.8% viewership. “Infinite Challenge” was at 17.6%, and KBS 2TV “Sponge” was at 10.8%.

Kim Min Joon (21), an online shopping mall CEO, portrayed Gu Jun Pyo; Park Tae Joon (24) portrayed Yoon Ji Hoo; Han Young Min (23) portrayed So Yi Jung; and Bae Jong Il (21) portrayed Song Woo Bin.

Source: MyDaily

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

PS: Yes, ERPJ..Min Ho has been chosen to be CF Model of LG Telecom together with Hye Sun and Kim Bum..

when i look at minho, the first two things i notice feature-wise are his eyebrows and his nose

KIM MIN JOON and LEE MIN HO have TOTALLY different eyebrowns and noses.

so i don't think they look alike at all.

BOYS OVER FLOWER POWER RULES OF SAMSUNG-LG RIVALRY.

Boys over Flower syndrom's main character Lee Minho broke the commercial rivalry between LG and SAMSUNG.

LEE min ho, Kim Bum, and Koo HyeSun had become the models for LG telecom, at the same time LEE MIN HO had become the new model for SAMSUNG ANYCALL. The Anycall Models are Kim hyun joong,Kim Bum Kim Jun and Lee Min Ho.

This is the first time a model had become the new faces for the rival companies. SAMSUNG and LG Electronics had always created big competition and rivalry between their cf models.

Althoug the section are different for SAMSUNG ANYCALL ( cellphone) LG. TELECOM (cellphone provider), there has never once been a same model for both companies of SAMSUNG and LG.

Lee MinHo's approachment to the LG and SAMSUNG model request were also something to applaud upon. This is because when LEEMINHO was asked to be the model, Lee Minho request KOO hye sun to be his partner for LG telecom. and F4 as SAMSUNG ANYCALL's models.

Although at first LG telecom was a resistent against the request, but as LG agreed with LEE Minho, Lee turned down SAMSUNG ANYCALLS offer and kept the promise. however SAMSUNG ANYCALL seeing LEE minho's respect for the team as well his loyalness, agreed to accept the entire F4 as their new faces for SAMSUNG ANYCALL.

LEE minho is currently the model for LG TELECOM SAMSUNG ANYCALL AND foreign brand LEVIS. just for 2009 LEE minho will be the new faces for 5 to 6 companies,, brands.

이동현 기자 [kulkuri7@joongang.co.kr]

중앙 엔터테인먼트 & 스포츠(JES)

- 저작권자 ⓒJES, 무단전재 & 재배포 금지 -

The LG/Samsung deal is heartwarming new's. Lee Min Ho really is a cool friend and loyal co-star to have! Only a true friend would even suggest such a request, especially a newcomer with his first major success, Min Ho really likes to take chances and does it smartly. Can this guy get any HOTTER!!!

A role model, indeed. Aja Aja Aja LMH :w00t:

The F4 look a likes ... looks nothing like F4 ... they should do something more meaningful with their lives. They look good enough try their luck in the entertainment arena.

{Yes!!!!!! the kisss is hot. Jandi is sooo lucky to have a handsome bf ... hehe}

oh god!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.donga.com/photo/news/200902/200902020284.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/MEDIA/Photo/2009/0.../20090202-8.jpg

o my gosh! hahahahha

one of those few korean dramas that actually has a kiss, and not just like lips touching awkwardly

why does it look in the picture like he's eating her O_O hahahaha

aaahh i hope the scene is romantic and not just out of nowhere

forget to add: congrats to minho for all these offers :)

He so hot.!!!!

Our School E.T's movie premier.

credit: blob naver

ABSOLUTELY HOT!!~~~~ *drooling*

i always like a tall guy *my ex bf's height is 180cm*, and LMH gets my full attention!! :lol:

ericmania.. you are Wanie, rite?? lol! it's me! Sarah from shinhwa-indonesia! we met at their 10th anni concert..i asked ericku whether ericmania is you! LOL!.:P

ANYWAYSSSSS

YESTERDAY WAS HIS 1000th DAY SINCE DEBUT

i already mentioned this on the BOF thread but it doesnt hurt to spread the joy

xD so that means today is his 1001th day since debut.

WOW!! 1001th day! juz like Alladin fairy tale!..XD

congrats Lee Min Ho...!

success for your current and future activities.. keep your good works. fighting!! :wub:

oh god!!!!!!!!!!

%7Boption%7D200902020284.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://sports.donga.com/MEDIA/Photo/2009/02/02/20090202-8.jpg

EEEEKKSSS...............@__@

i wish i were Goo Hye Sun.............. she said it's the deepest kiss she ever had!!..woaah... *jealous!jealous!!*

-edit-

Lee Min Ho broke the revalry between LG and SAMSUNG!!

wow.. i think this is the first time for both big companies had ever dealed with the same model, LEE MIN HO.

i believe both will gain much profits either than lost, bcoz LMH also asked for the others casts for his co-models. woah.. he's such a royal friend. so lucky for having such a friend like LMH..

FIGHTING LEE MIN HO...:w00t:

Tomorrow is going to be fantastic and by Tuesday I'll be floating on cloud nine. I find it hilarious that it took a man 3 years younger than Hye Sun to show her how kissing on screen should be done. She always seems to be cringing in kiss scenes so I'm hopeful that I'll be impressed by them both come Tuesday.

It's awesome about his CF deal. So because of LMH, Kim Bum in a way is also making history.

Guest honeypia

BOYS OVER FLOWER POWER RULES OF SAMSUNG-LG RIVALRY.

Lee MinHo's approachment to the LG and SAMSUNG model request were also something to applaud upon. This is because when LEEMINHO was asked to be the model, Lee Minho request KOO hye sun to be his partner for LG telecom. and F4 as SAMSUNG ANYCALL's models.

That was so nice of Min Ho to actually think of other of his co-stars. He's thoughtful. It's my first to know somebody like him who made some arrangements to get his partner and F4 to include as models.

What makes him exceptional is the fact that he tries not to "own" the popularity he's getting now. He wants to share the attention and has made them (GHS and F3) feel that they're part of whatever achievement he's getting.

I hope and pray MinHo will continue to be that grounded in the coming years. He's going to be bigger if he continues to be the humble person he is now.

On the other hand, I find it very interesting how he requested specifically for GHS to be his partner for LG :D I mean, not to create any issue here, but its just sweet of him to actually do that :D Oh well, this is just me. I'm starting be a fan of the MinSun Couple.

Guest xoJiJixo

is the girl his noona? cz i heard he have one older sis

got this pic fr cynews

That was his girlfriend when he was Korean age 17 aka 16 and his gf was 3 years older than him. The street fashion article is saying that they're wearing stylish couple clothes. Haha of course he would've had an older gf when he was younger... he's TALL for his age!

So, what others actors/actresses are signed to Lee Min Ho's agency? I'm interested to see if they have noted stars on their roster and have honed their management style from experience or generally have talented rookies blah blah. I want to know what company my love is keeping.

ETA:

For topping a page. I'm going to follow a trend and share JunPyo trying to psyche himself up to make the move. We all know this waffling won't last long. Credit to minocoss.

27_minocoss.gif

That was so nice of Min Ho to actually think of other of his co-stars. He's thoughtful. It's my first to know somebody like him who made some arrangements to get his partner and F4 to include as models.

What makes him exceptional is the fact that he tries not to "own" the popularity he's getting now. He wants to share the attention and has made them (GHS and F3) feel that they're part of whatever achievement he's getting.

I hope and pray MinHo will continue to be that grounded in the coming years. He's going to be bigger if he continues to be the humble person he is now. On the other hand, I find it very interesting how he requested specifically for GHS to be his partner for LG :D I mean, not to create any issue here, but its just sweet of him to actually do that :D Oh well, this is just me. I'm starting be a fan of the MinSun Couple.

Hello 'honeypia', being grounded and humble is the person's given trait, the individual's personalty is rarely changed as one ages. Although, a person can gradually changed and better themselves in certain aspects, though, personalty wise pretty much remains the same. {I'm a Sociology grad ... hehe} Therefore, I'm sure LMH will continue to be a nice guy, even after all the glamour and success. :)

side note:

{The sudden character change of Joon Pyo in BOF is unrealistic, pure fantasy, to satisfy the thirst for perfection in an imperfect world.}

*The 2 former girlfriends pics are showing up left and right. I feel sorry for the LMH and his exs'. I'm sure he feels bad that they're in the spotlight, but at least he was honest from the begining. A very admirable trait, from a young guy.

Lee Minho kissing his ex-girlfriend causes a stir

By ok-wecan + February 1st, 2009

leeminhogirlfriendmq2.jpg

Pictures of the “Boys Over Flowers” star kissing his ex-girlfriend are spreading around the net like crazy and fans of the now popular actor are “getting upset” over it.

Netizens, because they have no lives and way too much time on their hands, already began digging up any info they could find about the girl. To prevent any further damage, the actor’s agency informed the public that the photo was taken about four years ago, when Minho was still dating his high school sweetheart. Along with that information they also confirmed and assured the fans that Minho and the girl in picture are no longer together.

Pre-debut pics, check. Look-alike, check. Unearthing former girlfriends (in hopes of ruining their private life), check.

The netizens are on a roll with Minho. And with the popularity the actor is experiencing these days, I have a feeling that this is not the last crap Minho will have to deal with.

credit: seoulbeats