Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I did not know such forum like this exists! Thanks so much for sharing xD~ ^___^ ! *is joining* I would love to participate LMH's birthday project! ^^~

Thanks for the pictures posted.

maymay : He looks so cute there with his childhood friend :x ~ xD Waaa <3 He is indeed tall!

i wish to join to! pls inform in this thread or personally! i'd love to take part in anything related to my beloved Min Ho :rolleyes:

kyahh~ those pics!

jandixjoonpyo holding hands is <333

how cute~ is that when he supposed to leave to go to business school or something?

thnks for the pics :)

you're pertaining about the new pics,right?

no,its not.

they said its their commoner date.and it will be on ep 9.

^Very nicely said. I feel so bad for these celebs. On top of the pressure to keep up w/ the BOF schedule and the public's desires, Lee Min Ho has to endure the pain of having his personal life be slipped out to the open.. I mean, it's ok if he's ok w/ it.. but wow, i don't think it's necessary. I already feel guilt watching some BTS of BOF, looking at how hard he and the rest of the cast/crew works to perfect one single shot is just overwhelming. For now, all their fans should do is repect the lives these actors have outside of their profession.* =)

Here's a video uploaded by haruekorea @ youtube on 090131 regarding him and Sohee (???):

[F4] 090131 Lee Minho & Sohee @ Entertainment Relay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuJQN_RE9I...feature=related

Any brief explanation of the clip will be greatly appreciated.. ^^

He's such a gentleman.

I truly think his dream of becoming an actor known for his young age and talent is becoming more believable as each day approaches. I remember he said he wants to capture the audience and show his character roles with and through his *eyes*... he's DEFINITELY not failing at that! Amazing!!^^

**Lee Min Ho fighting**

Absolutely agree with you. But well, there's always good and bad things of being a celeb. I just hope that he will not bother about all the malicious rumours and just focus on his job... :)

Anyway, the video is just addressing the issue about Lee Minho's and Sohee's past respectively, which are the recent "hot" topics on internet. :D

lmh is really very tall.i like their height difference.

and i really like looking at lmh.he is so lovable and adorable. :P

one more night bof again.

cant wait for the jp-jd moments.

jundi fighting!!!

Yeah! I think their height difference is cute, haha!

I always like seeing tall guys with petite girls...probably because i'm small, heh :lol:

Guest Schneewitchen

Absolutely agree with you. But well, there's always good and bad things of being a celeb. I just hope that he will not bother about all the malicious rumours and just focus on his job... :)

Anyway, the video is just addressing the issue about Lee Minho's and Sohee's past respectively, which is one of recent the "hot" topic on internet. :D

Yeah! I think their height difference is cute, haha!

I always like seeing tall guys with petite girls...probably because i'm small, heh :lol:

Too much height difference looks awkward

huangsy, Min Ho looks so skinny... >______<

thought him and the other casts are having hardly time of shooting in this cold winter.

i hope they won't get sick! *pray*

Does anyone have a link to his forum? Solly? I think Lee Min Ho is the only actor I've fangirled this much over. Where have you been all my life ~?

that also was my question! LOL!

better late to know him than never!!... my new prince! :rolleyes:

Lee Min Ho and girlfriend

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vC7rHR9oCKU/SYQy..._girlfriend.jpg

Me and my girlfriend: Lee Min-ho (left) with girlfriend

Boys Before Flowers actor Lee Min-ho is seen getting cuddly wuddly with his lady love in some recently leaked sticker photos. Fret not, fans, the photos were taken 4 years ago when the actor was 18. The girl is an ex.

I guess that’s what you get for being famous -- people start digging into your past and nothing is left unturned.

Lee Min-ho is currently enjoying success in the highly-popular drama Boys Before Flowers where he plays the leader of F4, Goo Joon-pyo.

Source: k-popped

Korean nitizens so scary... :ph34r:

They tottally dig it into the details about the current famous actor.

As if they want to destroy the actor's life.. :ph34r:

It's totally not nice being an actor.. :sweatingbullets:

BTW, LMH FIGHTING!!!

^Very nicely said. I feel so bad for these celebs. On top of the pressure to keep up w/ the BOF schedule and the public's desires, Lee Min Ho has to endure the pain of having his personal life be slipped out to the open.. I mean, it's ok if he's ok w/ it.. but wow, i don't think it's necessary. I already feel guilt watching some BTS of BOF, looking at how hard he and the rest of the cast/crew works to perfect one single shot is just overwhelming. For now, all their fans should do is repect the lives these actors have outside of their profession.* =)

Here's a video uploaded by haruekorea @ youtube on 090131 regarding him and Sohee (???):

[F4] 090131 Lee Minho & Sohee @ Entertainment Relay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuJQN_RE9I...feature=related

Any brief explanation of the clip will be greatly appreciated.. ^^

He's such a gentleman.

I truly think his dream of becoming an actor known for his young age and talent is becoming more believable as each day approaches. I remember he said he wants to capture the audience and show his character roles with and through his *eyes*... he's DEFINITELY not failing at that! Amazing!!^^

**Lee Min Ho fighting**

i totally agree with you all.

we all know that K- netizen are so scary. they always digging a new celeb's life without any regrets! >,<

wonder why they always doing that?? @_@

about Min Ho's past/childhood's life, he also a human likes us. had ever girlfriends and so on. so what? *sighs*

yes, his dream of becoming as a well-known talented actor is becoming more believable.

i hope this situation will not disturb Min Ho's current activities,

also hope he could face these netizen patiently and wise.

LEE MIN HO, FIGHTING 100x !!~~~ :lol:

Min Ho's lovers, click on my Min-Ho's siggy for joining the Lee Min Ho 1st International Forum!! ^^

i've made some gifs. enjoy! :))

his legs are really long :X

%7Boption%7Dvideo1.gif

super girl :rolleyes:

%7Boption%7Dvideo2-1.gif

i'm dying with this pics! too cutie :)

%7Boption%7Dvideo_clip0.gif

Ahh, thanks for the gifs...TOO CUTE!!! *spazzes*

:w00t:

Come to think of it, he was already being such a brat in I'm Sam, haha :lol:

Love the last one...*swoons*

hmmm i've been looking at pictures of him with straight and curly hair

he looks younger with straight hair huh? or that's what i think

i actually prefer his BOF pictures with his curly hair haha

but i think he's adorable either way.

i wonder did he perm his hair or do they curl his hair everyday O_O

http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%B2%C9...drama&cs=bz

vote :)

He permed his hair for BOF, but they curl his hair everyday, to make it looks nicer (probably with curling iron.. :unsure: ), and of course, with lots and lots of hairspray.. voila!! Jun Pyo's octopus hair! By the end of BOF, I wonder how many cans of hairspray do they use for his hair? :P . It does look nice on him though, I always like his curly hair better than the straight one.

I thought the pic with him dressing as a girl, was photoshop, I guess I was wrong.

Anyway,.. is he just too tall? or is GHS just too short for him? :lol:

http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%B2%C9...drama&cs=bz

vote :)

^ He permed his hair, twice-- It was said in an article that he had naturally straight hair so it was hard to get it that curly w/ just one perm. =) You can tell by his New Caledonia scenes in BOF too. Since the wind interferes w/ chemicals and all that, they weren't able to maintain the curly-ness of it. hehehhh. On a regular day though, they take the time to curl some strands of hair just to give it that perfect look.. which i love :rolleyes: . I think i want to perm my hair, really. :P He definitely looks good w/ his curly hair. I don't know if anyone could pull it off and still look that good hehe. I also think he looks a bit older w/ curly hair vs. straight. Just a little bit.^^

AND, i love his height. I have a tendency to like men who have long legs. :lol: I like the portrayal of both Joon Pyo and Jan Di's height difference in BOF. It's just like the original story!^^

Guest 이야기

I joined the forum. I've officially been Minho-fied. I still can't get over the fact that he's SO tall. He can stand in a crowd of 50 people and easily be the tallest. Gorgeous, gorgeous boy.

Guest KiBUm_Love

ugh, im just going to say ONE THING on the whole Minho and Kang Min Kyung thing...

minho oppa said those pictures were from over 2 years ago.

and he also said since he started getting serious in his acting, he hasnt had a girlfriend

and even IF he was going out with her (or anyone else in that matter), its no one's business but his so those reporters can go _u_k off -_-*

ANYWAYSSSSS

YESTERDAY WAS HIS 1000th DAY SINCE DEBUT

i already mentioned this on the BOF thread but it doesnt hurt to spread the joy

xD so that means today is his 1001th day since debut.

"Lee Min Ho and Girlfriend"

leeminhogirlfriendmq2.jpg

Me and my gal: Lee Min-ho (left) with girlfriend

Boys Before Flowers actor Lee Min-ho is seen getting cuddly wuddly with his lady love in some recently leaked sticker photos. Fret not, fans, the photos were taken 4 years ago when the actor was 18. The girl is an ex.

I guess that’s what you get for being famous -- people start digging into your past and nothing is left unturned.

Lee Min-ho is currently enjoying success in the highly-popular drama Boys Before Flowers where he plays the leader of F4, Goo Joon-pyo.

Source: Newsen

credit: K-popped!