Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

OMG those lucky fans who got to see him!!! arrrgh! so not fair!!!! D:

and i really hope those rumors are NOT true....... *crosses fingers*

by the way~ just wanted to let you guys know that lee min ho has

his first international forum! *points at my siggy* <3333333333333

In addition to the text already translated in few posts above. He also said this about this picture:

He said, just in case.....these are snow flake on my head, please don't think they are dandruffs.

So cute......he did not want us to think he has dandruff.

http://www.minho.jp/img/blog/blog_090130_02.jpg

haha.. how cute! :lol:

Min Ho~yaa.......we nvr thought those are dandruffs! we knew 'em are snow flake...그것에 대해 걱정하지 마세요.^_^

New pictures from shooting locations. Our MinHo is really tall.

Credit: Baidu

he's tall indeed!!... and handsome! XD

thanks a lot for the pics audu <3

solly! thank you for opening LMH's international forum... ;)

really appreciate for your great effort on making this forum..

let's make it big and bigger! LMH lovers fighting!!! :w00t:

Rumours of Lee Min Ho and Kang Min Kyung dating? Fans say “I can’t believe it”

Posted on January 8, 2009 by sookyeong

Female duet group Davichi member Kang Min Kyung and male lead to ongoing KBS drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ Lee Min Ho has been rumoured to be in a love relationship.

what a surprise :blink: i hope ,it's only a rumour :tears: and she isn't really beautiful,pretty and cute...besides she isn't befit to lee min hoo :blush:

This reminds me of how amazing so much can be dug out about a person once they shoot to fame. At one moment, you are literal nothingness. The next, people are scrambling to know everything. For all you know, there will be fans trying to find out if Minho is still a virgin or not. :phew:

rofl.... one funny comment :lol: (and.. you're absolutely right)

Min Ho as usual, towers over everyone in those lovely pics ...

LMH's past girlfriend is very pretty, they look cute together. Love is something that is special and cherished whether or not it's still ongoing or over, as fans we should respect the star's romantic life and admire/love them as they are. Each and everyone of us has a past/private life, star's included. Afterall, celebrities are just like us, they yearn for happiness and finding that one soulmate to share their life with. At the end of the day, after the limelight, it's a lonely world they live in. :)

p.s. having Joon Pyo withdrawal. =)

what a surprise :blink: i hope ,it's only a rumour :tears: and she isn't really beautiful,pretty and cute...besides she isn't befit to lee min hoo :blush:

hello nihann...

please remove the :tears: *please don't do that!*

thanks a lot :)

sharing an old pic of Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Yeong, together..

they are good friends since at school tho...^^

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/maymay2711/BBF/tgs75tmp.jpg' alt='tgs75tmp.jpg'>

credit: daum

oh man... every time i look at pictures with him and a girl, it just breaks my heart! T_T

thank you guys for joining! we're new, so hopefully we can deliver you guys some min ho

goodies! <3 his birthday project has started (his birthday is on June 22nd), so it'll be great

if you guys could join the forum and participate!

i really should stop mentioning about the forum... or i'll get warned! EEP! ]=

thanks for the pics...

its funny my friends and i were still scratching our heads to how they got those curls to stay like that...

they defy gravity lol

oh man... every time i look at pictures with him and a girl, it just breaks my heart! T_T

thank you guys for joining! we're new, so hopefully we can deliver you guys some min ho

goodies! <3 his birthday project has started (his birthday is on June 22nd), so it'll be great

if you guys could join the forum and participate!

i really should stop mentioning about the forum... or i'll get warned! EEP! ]=

I did not know such forum like this exists! Thanks so much for sharing xD~ ^___^ ! *is joining* I would love to participate LMH's birthday project! ^^~

Thanks for the pictures posted.

maymay : He looks so cute there with his childhood friend :x ~ xD Waaa <3 He is indeed tall!

well, i guess they're friends only :rolleyes: watching the video they sang karaoke together i dont think there's sth ... between them :sweatingbullets: