Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I read some info on MinHo in Baidu. Apparently, right now in one of his thighs, there is a 46cm long nail, after BOF is finished filming, he will need surgery to have the nail removed. As a result of that car accident (two people died in the other car involved, the other driver was drunk), he was hospitalized for 7 months, doctor said if the injury was not treated properly, he might not be able to walk, so he cried many times.....even now, he said whenever it is snowing or raining, he feels pain in his leg/ankle...........

I hope MinHo will stay healthy, and the injury from the accident will not have any long term effect. I was thinking it must hurt a bit when he had to carry Jandi during filming, when he rescued her at the school and when they played golf......

:mellow:

was he driving?

Guest ykidkwis

Thank you for sharing this!

You're rite. It's super cool! Why didn't he throw away everything he wore? :w00t:

At least now I've seen 3 CFs from him.

ooh this is the first CF i've seen of him! please post more if you know! thank you!!! :D

was he driving?

it didn't say if he was the one driving, but him and his friends were on their way to some place in Korea for vacation, the accident happened when the other car (with drunk driver) cut into the middle lane.

I read some info on MinHo in Baidu. Apparently, right now in one of his thighs, there is a 46cm long nail, after BOF is finished filming, he will need surgery to have the nail removed. As a result of that car accident (two people died in the other car involved, the other driver was drunk), he was hospitalized for 7 months, doctor said if the injury was not treated properly, he might not be able to walk, so he cried many times.....even now, he said whenever it is snowing or raining, he feels pain in his leg/ankle...........

I hope MinHo will stay healthy, and the injury from the accident will not have any long term effect. I was thinking it must hurt a bit when he had to carry Jandi during filming, when he rescued her at the school and when they played golf......

i never really thought that it be that serious O__O, i agreed

i also hope it will not affect him in the near future.

it didn't say if he was the one driving, but him and his friends were on their way to some place in Korea for vacation, the accident happened when the other car (with drunk driver) cut into the middle lane.

if it is a removal of the nail, im sure he would be fine but if he is able to walk and do the sports required in the drama and he doesnt overdo it i think he would be good. im so happy that he is gaining all this recognition for his hard work.

Thanks for the information!

I read some info on MinHo in Baidu. Apparently, right now in one of his thighs, there is a 46cm long nail, after BOF is finished filming, he will need surgery to have the nail removed. As a result of that car accident (two people died in the other car involved, the other driver was drunk), he was hospitalized for 7 months, doctor said if the injury was not treated properly, he might not be able to walk, so he cried many times.....even now, he said whenever it is snowing or raining, he feels pain in his leg/ankle..

Man!!!! I'm more in love with Min Ho after reading this translation ... thank you 'audu'. I can honestly say I know how he feels when he stated "whenever it's snowing or raining, he feels pain in his leg/ankle". Because when weather changes it effects the bone and whatever that was inserted to help with the healing process, the pain can be unbearable at times (my thinking is for the leg that was broken).

LMH, I'm soo glad that you were safe, please take good care ... AJA AJA AJA :)

Thank You for LMH's CF's ... it was great to watch.

Guest ykidkwis

omg poor min ho! i hope he recovers well and everything goes smoothly after he gets the nail out!!!!!!!!! stupid drunk driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

These were posted some pages back

KTF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ojqibizhlw

2% Drink:

He had minor role only in both of them

thank you for those links! too little of min ho but cute nonetheless! so glad we get to see so much of him now! :wub:

'BOF' Goo Jun Pyo or Shopping Mall CEO Kim Min Joon?

kkotlookalike1ia2.jpg

The handsome ‘Ulzzang’ Kim Min Joon is attracting much interest due to his striking resemblance to Lee Min Ho’s character, Goo Jun Pyo in the drama ‘Boys Over Flowers.’

SBS Variety program, ‘Star King’ will feature ‘Star King’s Double F4 Men Beauty Contest’ where individuals similar to the F4 of ‘Boys Over Flowers’ will be revealed.

Receiving much interest is Kim Min Joon who resembles the character Goo Jun Pyo. Kim Min Joon is the CEO of a shopping mall successfully sold at 1.5 billion won and has appeared in the cable TV Mnet’s ‘Flower Boy Tricky Situation.’

Netizens who came into contact with Kim Joon’s photograph reacted comparing it against Lee Min Ho, “I can’t really tell which one is Goo Jun Pyo,” “The resemblance between the two is amazing,” and “Really startling” among other reactions.

Also in the broadcast is an art student who resembles Kim Hyun Joong’s character, Yoon Ji Hoo, also a man with a killer smile and one a warm-heart Barista expected to potray the F4 in a different light.

Source: Break News

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

that's why we could see a big long scar on his right leg

im thinking about the filming at Namsan Tower. it might be very cold there, while he had to film on the night and also cold weather... he might felt pain... >,<

poor LMH.. i hope he will stay healthy and the next surgery will done successfully... *pray*

Lee Min Ho, fighting!!~ :D

'BOF' Goo Jun Pyo or Shopping Mall CEO Kim Min Joon?

kkotlookalike1ia2.jpg

The handsome ‘Ulzzang’ Kim Min Joon is attracting much interest due to his striking resemblance to Lee Min Ho’s character, Goo Jun Pyo in the drama ‘Boys Over Flowers.’

SBS Variety program, ‘Star King’ will feature ‘Star King’s Double F4 Men Beauty Contest’ where individuals similar to the F4 of ‘Boys Over Flowers’ will be revealed.

Receiving much interest is Kim Min Joon who resembles the character Goo Jun Pyo. Kim Min Joon is the CEO of a shopping mall successfully sold at 1.5 billion won and has appeared in the cable TV Mnet’s ‘Flower Boy Tricky Situation.’

Netizens who came into contact with Kim Joon’s photograph reacted comparing it against Lee Min Ho, “I can’t really tell which one is Goo Jun Pyo,” “The resemblance between the two is amazing,” and “Really startling” among other reactions.

Also in the broadcast is an art student who resembles Kim Hyun Joong’s character, Yoon Ji Hoo, also a man with a killer smile and one a warm-heart Barista expected to potray the F4 in a different light.

Source: Break News

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

just the same hair! this guy has such a big nose >"<

by the way, i've noticed that Min Ho looks thinner in recent episodes, his complexion also looks worse. OMG, the filming schedule is terrible :((

omg Lee Min Ho is so cute!!!(I am not that shallow btw hehe) I love his smiles and laughs. He's so adorable and unpretentious :sweatingbullets: I am a few months older than him and since I saw BBF, I am completely obsessed with him and the show. Now, I feel like a thirteen year old and it sucks that I will probably never meet him in person :( I saw this youtube video on BBF cast and he was in it for a minute or so. I saw that he carried a Bvlgari cologne(Pour Homme) in his bag. Just throwing this out there for people that are obsessed with him like me. At least we now know what he smells like, hahaha...gotta go check out the cologne soon :P

Guest ykidkwis

omg Lee Min Ho is so cute!!!(I am not that shallow btw hehe) I love his smiles and laughs. He's so adorable and unpretentious :sweatingbullets: I am a few months older than him and since I saw BBF, I am completely obsessed with him and the show. Now, I feel like a thirteen year old and it sucks that I will probably never meet him in person :( I saw this youtube video on BBF cast and he was in it for a minute or so. I saw that he carried a Bvlgari cologne(Pour Homme) in his bag. Just throwing this out there for people that are obsessed with him like me. At least we now know what he smells like, hahaha...gotta go check out the cologne soon :P

LOL!!!! i thought the same thing when i saw that clip! i need to go buy it!!!! then everytime i smell it i'll think of him <3