Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest baqinardo

haha.. baqinardo, i think its bcoz of you watched too many horror movies ..kekeke... :P

wahh.... that's our challenge, tho.....

GO LEE MIN HO - LOVERS GO!! KEEP MOVING THIS THREAD!~~ :lol:

Haha..

yeah, i think so.

BUt who knows. So many rivals out there... :ph34r:

We should ask the fortune teller in New Caledonia.. haha... :lol:

I seriously love the on set photos of Min Ho sleeping and yawning ... the guy looks good all the time :excl:

LMH knows how to work it with the camera, using his best angles on screen to his advantage, it takes knowledge and true dedication. He's one smart guy.

p.s. In the wet hair scene, while playing hockey (epi- 8 of BOF) ... Min Ho sorted of resembled Jerry Yan ... ahhh sooo handsome :)

Guest ykidkwis

hahaha i'm not sure if anyone posted this alreadyy but LeeMinHo in high schoooll~

http://www.allkpop.com/images/uploads/2009..._LeeMinHoHS.jpg

omg too much cuteness!!!!!! i love his HS pic. anyone know his age here?

*drools*

*faints*

*dies*

LOL

Very cute photos from our Min Ho's Japanese blog

%7Boption%7Dhttp://files.chocoboheaven.com/uploads/Guests/images/blog_090127_01.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://files.chocoboheaven.com/uploads/Guests/images/blog_090127_02.jpg

i've already posted those pics on page 34.. . ;)

btw, i really wanna touch his eye brow while he's sleeping like that.... :ph34r:

baqinardo, New Caledonia's fortune teller??

woooaahh... if i met her, i wanna ask her to make LMH as the best newcomer and popularity awards on Baeksang!! :lol:

LMH still leads the poll!! but KHJ still closer to him!..

arrggh.... im stress cannot vote for him! >,<

who can be still handsome while yawning :) it's our Min Ho. actually, all the reason why i stay at home in Monday and Tuesday nights is watching him on BOF. keep on, guy!

i more and more love this guy! oh, my idol! :rolleyes:

some pics:

2009-01-26_155251.jpg (he's like highschool boy :sweatingbullets: )

photo77400.jpg (so cutie)

351824066.jpg (love his smile)

2008111511510811132fq0.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

okay, i juz lurked around at newsen and daum, and there are some news bout 'Goo Jun Pyo' will appear at SBS StarKing!!

not the real Lee Min Ho's Goo Jun Pyo, but another man will appear as GJP..hahaha...

he's really look alike uri MinHo... from the hair style and outfit!! :lol:

20090128154109404011545an1.jpg

img131800xc7.jpg

this show will be aired on Jan 30th, 6.30pm korean time..^^

I seriously love the on set photos of Min Ho sleeping and yawning ... the guy looks good all the time :excl:

LMH knows how to work it with the camera, using his best angles on screen to his advantage, it takes knowledge and true dedication. He's one smart guy.

p.s. In the wet hair scene, while playing hockey (epi- 8 of BOF) ... Min Ho sorted of resembled Jerry Yan ... ahhh sooo handsome :)

Yes, agree 100%. He really knows how to make the camera fall in love with him. He looks wonderful in all the scenes honestly, one got to be really excellent in order to be noticed in the same scene as him, he dominates!!!!

from ep 8 of BOF

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/photo/newsphoto2/2009/01/28/kr_news_photo_123311064283145.jpg

I have to agree with you on that one. When i first saw the pic of this for a split second i thought "huh why post Jerry on here" LOL

some pics:

%7Boption%7D2009-01-26_155251.jpg (he's like highschool boy :sweatingbullets: )

In this cap he reminds me Choi Si Won from sj <3

He looks young!

BTW thanks to the poster who posted the 2 wet hair minho, he looks hot <3

Minho is the first actor i have fallen for since Won Bin >.<

One must really be popular and well liked, in order to achieve the cloned status! (haha)

... Joon Pyo ... fighting ... ahhhhhh ... next week is soooo far away =)

Thank you soo much lmh lovers for always supplying us with beautiful pictures.

haha... i just start liking this man on kkbotda namja...

like when i start liking jerry yan on meteor garden till now he's number 1 perfect B)

and i realized some all of u said he resembled of jerry yan..

and yeah both face are similar (shape), the teeth , sweet smile, and LOL the dimples , mmm tall

however jerry yan is somehow look alike takuya kimura :P

hahaha...

just put the best angle picture of: and haha dont 4get about changmin dbsk | lee min ho | jerry yan | takuya kimura

you can find it (puahaha the best creation of manga hana yori dango from 3 diff. country of asia) but poor takuya kimura is not in.. coz i dont like the japan vers. of domyouji

and im looking forward for minho acting.. he's next halyu star in the making :D

somehow now he hv show many character of domyouji and its pretty good but im waiting the part of so badly crying

I got this from MinHo's diary on his Japanese MinHo site.

d24481a1230dbe2d907d543b088cd162.jpg

In his diary, he said that he was not acting in the above picture, he was really sleeping. During the month of January, they have a lot of outdoor filming at different locations, it is freezing cold all the time. But that day, they were filming indoor the entire day, MinHo was very happy because it was nice and warm. So he decided to get into the bed just to play around, but then before he know it, he fell asleep.

blog_090127_02.jpg