Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

niina_yamapi : Thanks so much for that translation. Would you mind if I post them in lee_minho.livejournal.com? :D I will credit you ^__^~ Lee Min Ho is so cute xD LOL "Cooler autograph" xD ha ha I would die to receive an autograph from him!! <3

hello all min ho fans! ^^

thanks for all the hot pictures posted!!! :D

ahhhhh, i love this scene!!! his noona is so funny! haha, and he looks darn cute with the mess on his face! *squee*

Wow this forum just keeps growing!

Yeah....it is growing fast! Yay! ppali ppali! :w00t:

it says:

nice to meet you, i'm lee min ho. i'm glad to meet you all through my blog.

today, we had our filming at the place jandi works at. however, there were too many fans gathered around that we had to stop filming.

yesterday, today, and tomorrow, i will be busy filming, and due to the tight schedule, i have not yet been able to feel how much popular this drama is getting. i have heard from people around me how much attention this drama is getting though...

today for the first time, after seeing how many fans came to our filming site, i came to realize the popularity of this drama. i am glad to see that there are many fans out there. i realized that from now on, i need to put even more effort into my acting. and furtheremore, during my break, a fan girl asked me to give her my autograph. if i knew this was going to happen, i should have thought of a cooler autograph.(maybe, i need to find some timeto practice my autograph)

filming will continue on for a long time, so please give us more attention.

Wow...thanks so much for the translation. He is so cute about the autograph thing, haha! hopefully he can come up with a cooler autograph and have time to practice it :lol:

The cast of BOF, and now persons related to them, have been involved in traffic accidents.

Latest is Lee Min Ho's manager, on 26 Jan night, after sending LMH home.

(close shave, if accident happened earlier b4 LMH got off; netizens says stars and staff are too sleep deprived)

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

OMG!!!~~~ really??? >,<

The managers to these actors are also having a tiring time. The actors would at least get to have some rest when they are travelling from one place to another but the managers are still working when the actors are having their rest time. This makes managers having to work under the conditions of sleepiness many a times, which can be dangerous.

source: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/...s-over-flowers/

now, it is juz happened to LMH's manager... T_T

i hope they - actors & managers - take some rests, they really dont have time for it.. T__T

Those 2 pics with his wet hair, right click+save.

Oh, Min Ho, you've taken over my world.

mine's too!!~~ :w00t:

He indeed has taken over our world....... :sweatingbullets:

================================

update LMH's japan's blog

2009/01/27 19:39

blog_090127_01.jpg

blog_090127_02.jpg

http://blog.brokore.com/minho/index.do

======================

he really fell asleep on the bed...so cute!! ^__^

this guy really needs some good rests.. yawning at the shooting location.. ><

Guest baqinardo

Hi guys...

another accident, huh?

may be the casts n the crews of this drama have been cursed?? :unsure:

hehe.. i think i watched too many horror movies... :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Wow.. this thread moves faster than b4.

1st ep of this show, this thead just in page 7, n now 35?

haha..

keep moving this thread guys.

n remember the target, more than 100 pages when BOF finished.

hehe..

so just post n share any pics that u get.. :wub:

edit:

owh.. top of page.

sorry guys. nothing to share.. :blush:

Guest Allison

Those 2 pics with his wet hair, right click+save.

Oh, Min Ho, you've taken over my world.

LOL! Exactly what I did <3 Haha.

& New poster here in this thread. I think I'll start posting more here because I need my daily dose of Lee Minho (: rofl.