Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest lingling22

he's so good in playing a younger brother scared at his noona..

in ep 7 his expression can change to a mean cold arrogant man to a cute helpless boy...

Guest niina_yamapi

could anyone translate his japanese blog post? >.<

my japanese skills are quite small so i can only figure out very little of what he's saying. hahah

http://blog.brokore.com/minho/index.do

it says:

nice to meet you, i'm lee min ho. i'm glad to meet you all through my blog.

today, we had our filming at the place jandi works at. however, there were too many fans gathered around that we had to stop filming.

yesterday, today, and tomorrow, i will be busy filming, and due to the tight schedule, i have not yet been able to feel how much popular this drama is getting. i have heard from people around me how much attention this drama is getting though...

today for the first time, after seeing how many fans came to our filming site, i came to realize the popularity of this drama. i am glad to see that there are many fans out there. i realized that from now on, i need to put even more effort into my acting. and furtheremore, during my break, a fan girl asked me to give her my autograph. if i knew this was going to happen, i should have thought of a cooler autograph.(maybe, i need to find some timeto practice my autograph)

filming will continue on for a long time, so please give us more attention.

Episode 7 is so awesome xD OMG! I love when when Joon Pyo gets jealous coz he's getting more charismatic xD <3 Wooot! I did not sleep earlier just to wait for episode 7 to be uploaded in youtube xD ha ha ha ! <3

Guest lovesong3208

wow. found a forum for LMH :)

I realized this thread exploded and started jumping pages around January.

Keep up the good work LMH! hwaiting~

The article regarding the power 4 22-year old actors...

do they all happen to be friends? ;) who knows.

I totally agree with the article too; about LMH not having the "perfect"

face yet having a REALLY GOOD LOOKING ONE. ("perfect" face meaning

like..."made", plastic made. yes boys do plastic surgery too)

anways.

CONGRATS LMH

it must feel damn good to be called the next hallyu(?) wave actors.

AND on top of that, being nominated for two huge awards.

juz returned from 1 day Lunar Year vacation, and this thread has moved 2 pages...LOL!

I LOVE LEE MIN HO!!!~~~

AND YOU, GUYS!!........ :lol:

Thank you so much for compiling those pictures.

Yup, it's Moon Geun Young. They worked for 2% Drink CF.

This is the youtube link

Well, Min Ho only appeared for a zit second there. :sweatingbullets:

waah.. so they had ever worked together?? nice!!..^^

thanks a lot for YT link, chiara... they both were really cute at young... :)

45 cyworld pictures of Lee Min Ho (batch 4)

0529x, you are awesome!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU!!~~~~ *hugs & kiss*

Gu Jun Pyo is so adorable!! :wub:

%7Boption%7Dg.gif

LOL!!

i was laughed loud of this scene last night episode!..

the F2 must control them self for laughing, also the maids ^__^

Jun Hee is such a great noona.. i love her character ^_^

she controls Jun Pyo very good..hahaha

Guest joeydragonlady

Jun-pyo gets beated up a lot

by unnie Jun-Hee!

He deserved it! At least

we know how to bring him

down a peg or two.

Loved episode 7.

The sheer frustration on

Jun-pyo's face. lol

it says:

today, we had our filming at the place jandi works at. however, there were too many fans gathered around that we had to stop filming.

yesterday, today, and tomorrow, i will be busy filming, and due to the tight schedule, i have not yet been able to feel how much popular this drama is getting. i have heard from people around me how much attention this drama is getting though...

today for the first time, after seeing how many fans came to our filming site, i came to realize the popularity of this drama. i am glad to see that there are many fans out there. i realized that from now on, i need to put even more effort into my acting. and furtheremore, during my break, a fan girl asked me to give her my autograph. if i knew this was going to happen, i should have thought of a cooler autograph.(maybe, i need to find some timeto practice my autograph)

niina_yamapi, thank you so mcuh for translating his greeting on his blog. :)

i find him as a nice and humble guy... :wub:

i read fans replied his comments on his new blog!!

i wish i could register there. dont understand Japanese at all. T_________T

FROM HIS JAPAN OFF. SITE :wub:

update pictures

gp18b.jpg

gp19b.jpg

gp20b.jpg

his blog

blog_090126_01.jpg

PLEASE DONT HOTLINK

Guest symphonee.

it says:

he's so adorable - the part about his autograph. i'm sure the fan wouldn't have taken that much notice of whether or not his autograph looked good. she would have just been silently spazzing over the fact that she was actually receiving his autograph XD. thanks for translating niina_yamapi

0529x, thanks for sharing all those cyworld pics <3

Guest cutegit

when i first saw the news that he was playing the lead in BoF, i thought... who is he?! O.o

then i started watching... and OMGGGGG spazz overload!!!

there's something about him that is so appealing XD

i love his acting and his smile and his dimples LOL i think he's the perfect joon pyo for the drama!

and LOL at the autograph part in his blog. so cute hahaha

i love how he doesnt know how popular he is.