Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Kim Bum and Min Ho in a movie together? That would be 7 levels of awesomeness.

I notice that the Korean media is prone to hyperbole. To say that these two will be replacing two very popular actors on the basis of one drama is a massive exaggeration. Kim Bum has proven himself as a dramatic actor since East Of Eden but for Min Ho this is his breakout role and while I believe he does have the chops to make it even bigger and prove his versatility, I think its mighty hasty to immediately crown them the new princes of Kmedia. (Even if I do want it to be so)

where can you see the results? and/or vote?

http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%B2%C9...drama&cs=bz

not this one right? is this just a yahoo popularity thing?

Hey there. You can see the results and mechanics how to vote here. You will see in tables there. The first table is the TV section popularity polls wherein Lee Minho is leading :]

rOothx33 : Hey, thanks so much for the translation a~! Is it okay if I post that to lee_minho livejournal & credit you? Thanks ^^!

Guest rOothx33

Hey there. You can see the results and mechanics how to vote here. You will see in tables there. The first table is the TV section popularity polls wherein Lee Minho is leading :]

rOothx33 : Hey, thanks so much for the translation a~! Is it okay if I post that to lee_minho livejournal & credit you? Thanks ^^!

Sure, no problem ^_^

I can't read korean :(

i assume that his vote is 38.4?

how do you vote? is it just calling in?

Guest rOothx33

^ Only Korean citizens are allowed to vote. Either through text or by calling the number. As of now, 이민호 is leading by 0.2% :)

Sure, no problem ^_^

Thanks : D I also posted it at hyd korea livejournal if you don't mind ^^~! Aww. Too bad. Hope his Korea based fans would vote and vote for him : D~!

anhthusday: Hey, yes, his votes are 38.4 atm. If I am not mistaken, you can vote thru mobile or APS (telephone). I guess thru calling in and using their services, you can vote for him. :( I also can't vote for him. :( rOothx33 cleared it up xD thanks so much!

30 Cyworld pictures of Lee Min Ho (batch 3)

headerbatch3.jpg

download ALL in a ZIP!

Comment if taking! ♡ It would inspire me more : D~

Source : cyworld min444, daum/ lee min ho & cyworld 3j00n

cyworld128.jpg

cyworld129.jpg

cyworld13.jpg

cyworld14.jpg

cyworld15.jpg

cyworld16.jpg

cyworld17.jpg

cyworld18.jpg

cyworld19.jpg

cyworld1.jpg

cyworld11.jpg

cyworld110.jpg

cyworld111.jpg

cyworld112.jpg

cyworld113.jpg

cyworld114.jpg

cyworld115.jpg

cyworld116.jpg

cyworld117.jpg

cyworld118.jpg

cyworld119.jpg

cyworld112.jpg

cyworld120.jpg

cyworld121.jpg

cyworld122.jpg

cyworld123.jpg

cyworld124.jpg

cyworld125.jpg

cyworld126.jpg

cyworld127.jpg

Kim Bum and Min Ho in a movie together? That would be 7 levels of awesomeness.

I notice that the Korean media is prone to hyperbole. To say that these two will be replacing two very popular actors on the basis of one drama is a massive exaggeration. Kim Bum has proven himself as a dramatic actor since East Of Eden but for Min Ho this is his breakout role and while I believe he does have the chops to make it even bigger and prove his versatility, I think its mighty hasty to immediately crown them the new princes of Kmedia. (Even if I do want it to be so)

Haha, I think they were just saying Jo Seung Woo for Minho because I remember he said JSW was one of his role models (the other one being Kim Sooro), and I think the same goes for Kimbum.

ETA: Oops, it was a mistake. He didn't say Jo Seung Woo, he said Seol Kyeong Goo, forgive me.

he actually said he likes petite girls. he never mentioned anything about liking tidy girls. (maybe the translator meant to write tiny girls?)

If you're referring to the Showbiz Extra interview then you're way off.

I'm pretty sure those credible translators knew what he was saying.

아담한분: tidy, refined.

He never said he liked petite girls (in the interview).

He said he likes girls that aren't that tall (<-- exact wording, too).

I say Lee Minho wants an innocent girl to corrupt, a passive girl so he can wear the pants in the relationship, and a short girl to carry around in his pocket xP haha.

Guest xsilentangel

Thank you for the gifs, translation, and pictures!

I can't get enough of him right now.

0529x : That is TOTALLY Moon Geo Young. She has a unique face ^_^

Guest rOothx33

I say Lee Minho wants an innocent girl to corrupt, a passive girl so he can wear the pants in the relationship, and a short girl to carry around in his pocket xP haha.

LOL. I'm innocent, passive, and small enough to fit in his pocket :phew:

^ haha.

In my case... um... is 5'6" small enough to fit into his pocket?

I'm pretty sure he might have one of those rare and random days where he'd like to wear a pair of cargo shorts with those obnoxiously large pockets, yeah?

Yeah. I'm gonna keep telling myself that.

First time I wish I was shorter than 167 cm. You know, just to secure my spot in saying, "I'M SHORT!".

Anyways-- episode 7 will be on tonight XD!

I freakin' cannot wait!

I'm definitely going to catch the NG special thingy. It starts at 7:15, right? Right.

Why do I keep answering my own questions?

TheSnowQueen & xsilentangel : Wow. That means they got to work together already? xD Omg. Geun Young is like one of my favorite actresses <3 ~! I am so excited for their team up already ^___^! <3 Thanks for answering my question : D I am so excited for later's episode. Weeee <3

You're absolutely right. He said he likes 아담한 여자. I respect the translators of Showbiz Extra and they rarely get it wrong, but I'm positive about this one. 아담 refers to size, not "cleanliness" or "pureness."

Guys frequently use that word when they're referring to a girl who they can hold in one grasp so yes, smaller girls. Not sure if you read Korean, but there's actually alot of Naver (Korean website) discussion about what size would be small or big enough to constitute 아담한 사이즈 for a girl.

http://kin.naver.com/detail/detail.php?d1i...a3TvfEkAAFDtO7g

Just want to get it straightened before all these LMH fans go and start cleaning their rooms. LOL.

P.S. Just FYI, 단아한 (dan ah han) which sounds like 아담한 (ah dam han) is closer to meaning tidy or refined, but that's not what he said in his Showbiz Extra interview for his ideal girl.

Guest baqinardo

Credit: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Flower Boys Lee Min Ho - Kim Bum To Take Place of Jo In Sung - Jo Seung Woo as "Sexy Icons"

And the two up-and-coming boys that will be the ones to fill these spots are none other than Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum. The two are currently filming "Boys Over Flowers" and there have been talks of the two starring in a movie together.

One film critic's concern is that, "With the number of 'love calls' Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum have been receiving these days, that's enough in and of itself to create a script" and "As of now, even if these two only agree to star in the movie, it will have such a great effect on the public. Also, these two are both great all around actors and will do well in any role they're put in and because of this more people will be interested in their work."

What a news.. :wub:

Thanks for the translation rOothx33

i hope the movie will something like Kang Ji Hwan n Seo Ji Sup in "rough cut".

hehe.. after that i'm sure they will win best new comer in movie section...

For the Baeksang awards, we cant vote for popularity.

Coz we have to register which is only availabale for korean.. <_<

Guest xsilentangel

TheSnowQueen & xsilentangel : Wow. That means they got to work together already? xD Omg. Geun Young is like one of my favorite actresses <3 ~! I am so excited for their team up already ^___^! <3 Thanks for answering my question : D I am so excited for later's episode. Weeee <3

Np :) . I'm so excited to see more of him.

AHH How I love Mondays and Tuesdays!