Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest tuchee11

^ Hahaha! What more if he's attending school, right? I bet all girls would want to be in the same classroom w/ him... The school would be like, chaotic! The principal might decide to hold classes in the gymnasium :lol:

The Lee Min Ho fever! (reminds me of the Kang Mae syndrome)

Guest baqinardo

anyone else notice the scar on his leg? O_O

ouch.. i didnt realized that till today.

Thanks god that was hidden.

If not, i guess it will affect his popularity..

haha.. (nonsense.... :sweatingbullets: )

Btw, what a waste, he's a smoker. :(

It really shown in his lips.

His lips are not so "sexy red" coz of the cigarette.

Sometimes i can see the "dark lip smoker lips" when the camera closed-up.

Btw, i hope his stylist give more attetnion to his lip..

hehe...

Guest ykidkwis

omg his scar! i think someone mentioned it earlier in either this thread or the BOF thread. Thank god he made it out ok and is here today to bless us with his beauty and talent! What a wonderful gift!

Hello everyone!

Wishing all Min Ho fans a Happy Lunar New Year!! :D

-------------

thanks tuchee11 for the set of photos...haha, they are my favourite too, lol... :P

Anyway...i made a Lee Min Ho wallpaper for myself, but then decided to share it in the end...haha, spreading the Min Ho-fever! ;):lol:

leeminhowallie2-1.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/y...inhowallie2.jpg

it's 1280 X 800...if anyone wants a diff resolution feel free to ask for it...hope you guys like it :)

anyone else notice the scar on his leg? O_O

eekk?? didnt notice it b4..@_@

thanks God he's fine now... i pray for his healthiness n happiness :)

^ He likes cute and innocent girls... ones that are tidy... (I should start fixing my room :ph34r: )

OMG! If there's someone like him (or even really him) at my school, my heart would probably beat fast when I see him... gosh! it would be hard to concentrate, right? My parents would probably have me transferred to another school! :lol: Gaaaah! Lee Min Ho!

LOL!

you re so funny, tuchee.. ^_^

if i reborn again in this world, i want to be her friendmate...ekekek... :P

Individuals

Comment if taking! ♡

Source : cyworld min444 & as labelled.

Visit : Lee Minho's community livejournal

OMG! pics from DAVE! thank you so much dear!..

i'll save 'em all... :wub:

^ Hahaha! What more if he's attending school, right? I bet all girls would want to be in the same classroom w/ him... The school would be like, chaotic! The principal might decide to hold classes in the gymnasium :lol:

The Lee Min Ho fever! (reminds me of the Kang Mae syndrome)

or the principal will send him at the private class...hehehehe.... :P

thanks dear for MH's topless pics... keke.. im drooling now... :sweatingbullets:

all, thanks a lot for the pictures and wallie.... cant help fallin in luv with him... :blush:

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR, LEE MIN HO!!

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR, MIN HO-LOVERS!! ^^

charm888 kyahh~ i <3 your LMH banner! :)

tuchee11 omg~ omg~~ omg!!!! *hand fan self* *drools* *thinking pervie thoughts* lol!

indeed my fave set of pics too! :w00t:

gahh~ whenever i see his face i'm in spazzing mode~

i need MOAR pics! lol! yay almost B.O.F. new epi. can't wait to see his smexxy acting and his sexy minhotness self! lol!

happy lunar year minhotness girls! ^^

"Flower F4" Lee Min Ho & Kim Bum Nominees For Best New Actor

January 23, 2009 at 1:24 am

qywajrrg1.jpg

F4 members Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum have been nominated as candidates for the Best New Male Actor for the 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards held on February 27th.

The two are showered with the love of their fans playing F4 members Goo Jun Pyo and So Lee Jung in current popular KBS drama, ‘Boys Over Flowers.’

Lee Min Ho has been nominated for his role on ‘Boys Over Flowers’ while Kim Bum for his role as young Song Seung Hun in MBC drama ‘East Of Eden.’

Also competing in the same category is Uhm Gi Joon for ‘World’s Within,’ Lee Sang Woo for ‘First Wives Club’ and Jung Gyu Woon for his role in ‘Women Of The Sun.’

Source: Newsen

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

Guest cassiopeia

OMG!!! i love your first one!

but i have a sony ericsson w580i, do you know where to get a lee min ho one for that phone?!?!

Let me see if I can change it ......... ;)

It's my fave as well, but then within the lunar new year celebration, I'll use the hanbok version first. :)

Guest TheSnowQueen

Lol the so hot video of Min Ho. The song works perfectly with him.

he actually said he likes petite girls. he never mentioned anything about liking tidy girls. (maybe the translator meant to write tiny girls?)

I thought it was pure, not petite??

Does anyone knows how to vote for Lee Minho in the popularity award? He's leading at the moment but the 2nd place isn't far behind.

he actually said he likes petite girls. he never mentioned anything about liking tidy girls. (maybe the translator meant to write tiny girls?)

Yeah it makes more sense 'tiny' than 'tidy' because before he mentiones he didn't liked tall girls. Arirang's subtitles sometimes have typos...

PS:

- The 'I'm So Hot' fanvid was so funny and Lee Minho really is 'so hot' eheheheheh

- The livejournal link posted here is very nice! thanks for the link!

- As for the japanese people, isn't it obvious that they would prefer the japanese version over the korean version? I'm also sure the taiwanese people prefer Meteor Garden over all the versions... so I don't think this is a big deal. ;)

Does anyone knows how to vote for Lee Minho in the popularity award? He's leading at the moment but the 2nd place isn't far behind.

- The livejournal link posted here is very nice! thanks for the link!

Thanks :D ~! I try to make it as organized as possible ^___^~!

As for 45th Baeksang Arts Awards popularity poll to be reflected to the man and woman popularity as a matter of TV section and movie category, mobile and through ARS(telephone) there is a possibility of participating in a poll.

I'm glad he's leading! Hyun Joong is second. I wish I could vote D: D: D: There's no possible way for me to vote for him :(

Guest betchay

lmh.jpg

leeMinHo1.gif

young_minho.gif

profile.gif

Name: 이민호 / 李 敏鎬 / Lee Min Ho / イ・ミンホ

Birthday: June 22nd, 1987

Height: 186cm

Weight: 67kg

Blood Type: A

Star sign: Cancer

Hobby:

Watching movies, Sports and Leisure, Playing games and Soccer

Debute: 06.05.10 "EBS 2006 비밀의 교정"

Family: Parents & 1 older sister

Education:

Seoul Male Elementary School

Seoul Ban-po Middle School

Seoul Dan-Gook High School

Geon-Gook University, major Video/Film

drama.gif

cryforlove.gif

click the icon

bbf1.gif

sam.jpg mk.jpg

sc.jpg but.jpg

movies.gif

et.jpg public.jpg

cf.gif

click on the gif icon

hapticcf.gifetude.gif donuts.gif

pepsi.gif cass.gif teering.gif

chips.gif levis.gif lotte.gif

ktf.gif 2.gif pizza.gif

Cadillac CTS (2009)

Trugen (2009)

Lecaf, UGIZ

music.gif

click on gif icon

hapticmv.gif MEmv.gif

cass_mv.gif special.gif

[MV] 참치 김치 이티 - Our School E.T (OST)

awards.gif

click the gif icon

45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards

Best New Actor 2009

Boys Over Flowers

baeksang.gif

web_links.gif

Korea Official Site Japan Official Site LMH Japanese' Blog

LMH Philippine LMH Thailand LMH Vietnam

CYworld Personal Page DC Inside LeeMinHo LeeMinHo's World

LMH official fan-cafe 'DAVE' MinHo Family LMH comm.lj

LMH wordpress WIKIPEDIA HANCINEMA NATE

fanfics.gif

I've Fallen For You - A Junpyo-jandi Fan Fiction

The Long Kiss Good Night, A Jun Pyo and Jan Di Fanfic

Star Crossed Lovers, A MinSun Fanfiction - (Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun)

Please do not hotlink

kaeru_thank.gif

line.jpg

Acknowledgement:

Thank you to all Lee Min Ho fans for your contributions

(translations, d/l links, website links, pics, news articles, MVs, NGs, etc)

Compilation, contents & video links by maymay

Pictures of banners provided by Azura

Layout, header, banners & gifs by betchay

Special thanks to creidesca & Rebby for making this possible.

updated on May 27, 2009

Guest rOothx33

'꽃남' 이민호-김범, 조인성-조승우 이을 충무로 섹시 아이콘

20090125105319996a4_110807_0.jpg

[OSEN=조경이 기자] 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 이민호과 김범이 최고의 인기를 구가하고 있는 가운데, 조인성과 조승우의 빈자리를 채워줄 충무로의 섹시 아이콘으로 거론되고 있다.

조승우는 지난해 12월 15일 몰래 입대했으며 지난 1월 23일 훈련소에서 퇴소해 전투 경찰로 차출됐다. ‘쌍화점’에서 파격적인 연기 변신을 보여준 조인성도 오는 3월에 군입대를 앞두고 있다. 스크린을 쥐락펴락했던 조인성과 조승우의 연이은 군 복무로 충무로의 빈자리가 커지게 됐다.

이들의 허전함을 느낄 새도 없이 이민호와 김범이 충무로 최고의 유망주로 떠오르고 있다. 이민호와 김범은 현재 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 촬영이 한창임에도 불구하고 영화의 출연 제의가 이어지고 있다.

한 영화계 관계자는 “요즘 이민호와 김범에게 러브콜을 보내는 시나리오만도 여러 권이 될 것이다”며 “우선 이들이 출연한다는 그 자체만으로도 영화의 엄청난 홍보 효과와 이슈 몰이가 될 수 있다. 또한 이들이 연기적인 부분에서도 어느 정도 갖춰진 배우들이라서 더 많은 관심의 대상이 되고 있는 것 같다”고 밝혔다.

드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’로 폭발적인 인기를 구가하고 있는 이민호와 김범의 차기작에 벌써부터 충무로는 발 빠르게 움직이고 있다.

현재 이민호는 ‘꽃남’에서 F4의 리더 구준표 역으로 출연하고 있다. 트레이드 마크인 곱슬머리, 오만하고 고집스러운 재벌 2세 캐릭터 연기로 호평을 받으며 여심을 사로잡고 있다.

김범은 ‘꽃남’에서 기품 있는 플레이보이 소이정 역을 맡고 있다. 그는 극중에서 멋진 외모와 품격 있는 행동, 세련된 패션스타일을 선보이며 차세대 패셔니스타로도 떠오르고 있다.

Credit: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Flower Boys Lee Min Ho - Kim Bum To Take Place of Jo In Sung - Jo Seung Woo as "Sexy Icons"

"Boys Over Flowers" Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum are already gaining popularity in their own right, but it has been said they will take over the empty spots left by Jo In Sung and Jo Seung Woo.

Jo Seung Woo secretly enlisted in the army on December 15th of last year, sent news from his training center on January 23rd. And the actor that shows his exceptional acting skills in "Ssanghwa Store", Jo In Sung, will also be enlisting in the army this coming March. The two men, who lit up the screen with each of their performances, have left two large spots to fill.

And the two up-and-coming boys that will be the ones to fill these spots are none other than Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum. The two are currently filming "Boys Over Flowers" and there have been talks of the two starring in a movie together.

One film critic's concern is that, "With the number of 'love calls' Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum have been receiving these days, that's enough in and of itself to create a script" and "As of now, even if these two only agree to star in the movie, it will have such a great effect on the public. Also, these two are both great all around actors and will do well in any role they're put in and because of this more people will be interested in their work."

Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum, who's popularity has exploded because of their drama "Boys Over Flowers", will have no problem getting new work, as interested parties have already began to move in order to get the boys in their new roles.

Lee Min Ho is currently playing F4 leader, Goo Joon Pyo, in "Boys Over Flowers". With his trademark curly hair, this arrogant and stubborn second generation heir has gained public favor and captured the hearts of women everywhere.

Kim Bum is currently portraying playboy So Yi Jung. His good looks, suave personality, and his keen fashion sense are all helping him becoming the next generation "fashionista".

Translation: Me ^_^