Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

our baby is such a cutie, its so hard for him to say he's handsome hahahaha the struggle is real :lol:

and the way he said aigoo :wub:

64441a2fgy1fgfc28s4iog20ci0bt7wm.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc23r666g20b40alhe1.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc1w6f72g20b40bc4qt.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc1nveing20b40cj4qs.gif

Spoiler

64441a2fgy1fgfc1rmd76g20ci0bbu10.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc1kbdntg20ci0blb2e.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc1f3aixg20b40a6x6u.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc1b9iksg209q09bhe2.gif

Cr: purple candy weibo

Global K Star Ranking [ May 31 - June 6 ]

Star Seoul TV (SSTV) announces the selection of the global Hallyu star [Global K Star Ranking] . [Global K Star Ranking] is a global Korean star ranking that selects Korean stars and Kpop stars who are active in the world stage as well as domestic based on various global data.

TOP 5 :

1. Lee Min Ho

2. Huang Chi Yeol

3. Park Yoo Chun

4. Kim Soo Hyun

5. Park Si Hoo

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html…

Found this on another actor's site by chance and thought I would share it here, I think the 2nd ranking is not a Korean actor but I am not sure. I am surprised that Park Yoo Chun is back from MS. I thought he was still in MS.

• Like 9

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE FOUR

Jun Pyo loves Jandi-their first night together

Jun Pyo makes his intentions clear, once again:)

Geum Jan-di, ___ with me

q4SyabH.gif

At school cafeteria, Jun Pyo asks Jandi to meet him:

Saturday, 4 pm, in front of Namsan Tower. If you’re even one minute late, you’re dead.                                      

It is so nice to see them together bickering in their own cute way, drinking coffee and enjoying the city lights and the night sky,  before they actually become trapped, forcing them to spend the night together. Bwahaha. :lol: On top of that, Jun Pyo falls sick and Jandi has to take care of him while he is sleeping comfortably, cuddled close to her; all bundled up in women’s clothes. It is hilarious how he faints because of high fever and collapses on top her and at one point, he almost engulfs her. What a way to date; it’s so out of the box and they looked freaking cute together.  Jun Pyo really enjoys this fun-filled dating experience with a commoner and what’s more he brags about taking responsibility for her, till the end.

yZ2M8HC.jpg

By the way, how many near- kiss scenes we have witnessed so far:)

Spoiler

tiGoLWE.png1yEsK11.pngJTrUJFM.jpgx1DOeBp.jpg

in the following morning, when ahjussi unlocks the doors, they looked like this:)

p7RKCgu.jpg

cr as tagged/owner

Next day at school, as the news about Jun Pyo and Jandi is revealed, everybody squeals in excitement, with the exception of Minji.B)

Jandi’s supposed betrayal and Jun Pyo dumping her

Now the straight hair and the school uniform; I like the curly haired Jun Pyo because it’s his trademark that makes him stand out among the rest. However, he looks delicious in straight hair too. He’s so excited to get Jandi’s attention with his new look, sucking on that lollipop, like a kid.:)

tq0qpsB.jpg

Spoiler

2FevTLL.jpgzcfsET7.jpgUDprLfV.gif

cr itslien

cr as tagged/owner

At the same time, Jandi's in a crisis and his world comes crashing down on him. (Zero marks for Jandi's brain for accepting a drink from a stranger who reminded her of Ji Hoo).

Jun Pyo confronts Jandi about the pictures with the mysterious tattooed guy from previous night, feeling betrayed and frustrated.

JP  What went so wrong that a picture like this was taken?

JD  I don’t know. I think someone’s trying to frame me.

JP  You’re worth this much, were you a girl only worth this much? Even if they were framing you, are you the type of girl to easily fall into this sort of trap

He grabs her shirt and asks:

I’m just going to ask you one thing, the girl in the picture… Geum Jandi is that you? From now on, I don’t know who you are.

Then he walks away.

Jun Pyo is furious; he goes into an overdrive with his evil side resurfacing. Woo Bin and Yi Jung who are protective of Jun Pyo, decide to probe into Jandi’s framing, before he ends up killing someone.:o

W39ScLV.jpg

Spoiler

hgwocAm.jpg

cr as tagged/owner

Jun Pyo looks strikingly handsome in the sword scene; he looks like a real samurai who executes the sword so fluently and effortlessly. His eyes are blazing with fury as if he could really slash the woman who shows up in front him.:o

Jun Pyo finally figures out that it was a set up to frame Jandi and he treated her wrong by abandoning her, just when she needed him the most.

In episode five, Jun Pyo saves Jandi from the school bullies.:)

My thoughts on Minho's acting: Loved the interplay between Minho and his co-star Hye Sun in the dating scene and the scene where incriminating photos were revealed. and when it came to acting with eyes, he never failed, especially in the dramatic scenes.

On a happier note , let's watch Gu Jun Pyo's Olympic decathlon:DMore photos, songs and BTS, inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr Minojennylin83

One more time-Tree bicycle

Cr. onlycharmrulez

cr xxxUMIxxx

cr Bumsso Kim

F4's fancy wheels

http://k-popped.com/2009/05/boys-before-flowers-f4-fancy-wheels/

• Like 9

Hi,

Please help to vote for Min Ho (name in Japanese - イ・ミンホ) as the male actor to look out for in 2017. He is currently ranked 2nd and the fight has been very intense for the past week and it is hovering at the same position.

Unlimited votes, hence do exercise your fingers whenever you are free and bring our boy up to the top as another gift for his birthday.  

Poll ends June 2017.

2017年注目している俳優は? - 韓流ぴあhttp://t.cn/RJsVss5

• Like 5

On 6/7/2017 at 9:25 PM, willenette said:

Hi CallieP, his thigh and ankle bones suffered fractures and his knee cartilage was torn due to that mishap. During the emergency operation, a 46 cm metal implant was put in his thigh. Because of this, his legs have different lengths.  The accident injured his leg so badly he cannot take on action roles. Do you know that he was even up for a part in "Swallow the Sun" (starred Ji Sung) but had to pass because of the action scenes. His doctors advised to be very careful because if something were to happen to the bone, he could lose the use of his right leg completely. He spent several months in the hospital after the accident and I guess even though it has been many years since the accident, he's still in the healing process. After BOF filming wrapped-up Lee MinHo underwent surgery to remove the metal rods. Ye, he walked like he was tottering.  I guess it really still hurt, especially in the cold weather......because his walk isn't really that normal. I noticed that he still shuffles once in a while. :(

Yes, you are giving more details on what I was referring to. Thank you. I did not know that he had to give up a role in Swallow the Sun. I have not even heard of that drama. And yes, you are correct, he does feel pain in cold weather like someone with arthritis. He said once that he knows when it is going to rain. I guess his leg aches so it is like a rain meter for him. :huh:

23 hours ago, Moonrain said:

our baby is such a cutie, its so hard for him to say he's handsome hahahaha the struggle is real :lol:

and the way he said aigoo :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

64441a2fgy1fgfc1rmd76g20ci0bbu10.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc1kbdntg20ci0blb2e.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc1f3aixg20b40a6x6u.gif64441a2fgy1fgfc1b9iksg209q09bhe2.gif

Cr: purple candy weibo

Moonrain, is that what he is supposed to say that he is handsome? I don't see a translation for what he was saying in the video so I have no idea. Can you translate his dialogue?

• Like 5

@CallieP

Per @ilMinozli (twitter):  Seems like he wanted to omit the "Guess my good looks aren't enough to repel them after all" ---the part where those birds were attacking him and pooped on him. 

On the final video at around 2:45, he ended up saying it, with  audible difficulty. Poor Minho :lol:

cr ICE Beyond MinoBoiz ICE

• Like 11

This is a comment from Dramabeans that I like:

Maria

January 14, 2009 at 12:42 PM

The reason why many fans are praising Lee Minho as Jun Pyo is not because of his good looks, after all the other members of F4 are as good-looking or even more handsome than him (in the opinion of some people). Jun Pyo is being liked because Lee Minho is being able to show all sides of his character without having to over-react. His acting is natural and believable and he knows how to make the transition between being arrogant, immature to lonely or to a boy that is starting to fall in love with a girl but doesn't know how to deal with it.

My thoughts on episode 4:

So, Gu Jun-pyo isn’t as stupid as he seems.  He just has his own special way.  :)

Jan-di has her weak points, but I can see that GJP likes her because she is not like other girls he has known, and she doesn’t treat him as other people have.

Spoiler

tumblr_orb5ye6qix1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_orb5ye6qix1w2zf0ho2_540.png

I like to see his self-satisfied looks, his befuddlement, jealousy, pride, and the impish gleam.  These are what charmed me.  Those of you who don’t like BOF or GJP and haven’t watched, try suspending your disbelief.  If you are a LMH fan, let go just a little bit of reality or expectations, and I think you will enjoy the drama.

tumblr_orb5ye6qix1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_orb5ye6qix1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_orb5ye6qix1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_orb5ye6qix1w2zf0ho7_540.png

tumblr_orb6r80RKl1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_orb69pT5zc1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_orb69pT5zc1w2zf0ho2_540.png

The Namsan date is the best part of this episode.  I like how GJP earnestly waits for JD to come and how he tries being a commoner by sending his driver away.  I think the mystery of what he did with the pen is a wonderful tease of things to come.

Spoiler

tumblr_orb69pT5zc1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_orb69pT5zc1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_orb69pT5zc1w2zf0ho7_540.png

tumblr_orb6gvuQin1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_orb6gvuQin1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_orb6gvuQin1w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_orb6gvuQin1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_orb6gvuQin1w2zf0ho4_540.png

He teases Jan-di about taking responsibility for her after spending the night together (naughty boy), but he very admirably does intend to be a responsible man—a real man.  Yes, GJP has his good points.

tumblr_orb6o5ryZF1w2zf0ho1_540.png

I love that he remembered what she said she hates about him and decided to change for her—his hair, the uniform.  What else … no more red cards?  When he walked in with his straight hair, I thought, “Oh why couldn’t this be GJP’s look?”  So HAWT!   But I have since come to accept the curly hair as iconic—he wouldn’t be GJP without it.  It will live forever!

tumblr_orb6o5ryZF1w2zf0ho2_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_orb6o5ryZF1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Ouch!

I hated the stupid set-up of Jan-di.  I kind of felt like GJP:  “How can you be so naive, Jan-di?”  I also hated it because it meant misunderstanding.  Ugh!  I’m so glad it was cleared up within this episode.  I hated his thinking she would do that.  I was happy to see the friends work to clear her name.  And I was happy that GJP readily accepted the truth of what happened.  It was sad to see Min-ji being so horrible, behaving just like all the others.  You can see more and more how Jan-di is different.

The sword scene was fun to watch.  Great way to get out your frustrations, I guess.  It’s interesting to see how many different sports/activities they are able to include in the drama.  The super-rich do everything it seems.  That’s good for LMH fans.  We love watching it all!

I was tempted to watch the next episode just to relieve the tension of needing to save Jan-di from the bullying, so I was happy that GJP’s rescuing bit was included in the epilogue.  Phew! 

I look forward to all your comments!

• Like 12

13 hours ago, heartLMH said:

Hi,

Please help to vote for Min Ho (name in Japanese - イ・ミンホ) as the male actor to look out for in 2017. He is currently ranked 2nd and the fight has been very intense for the past week and it is hovering at the same position.

Unlimited votes, hence do exercise your fingers whenever you are free and bring our boy up to the top as another gift for his birthday.  

Poll ends June 2017.

2017年注目している俳優は? - 韓流ぴあhttp://t.cn/RJsVss5

Minho was at 3rd place and less than 10% votes at the beginning. Now only a little to be TOP 1 and 19 days left. Fighting !!

How to vote :
http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/71379

005Uf2zYgy1fgh4v6sxvxj30jb0kdjwj.jpg

Next page :

005Uf2zYgy1fgh4vmc14xj30jt0lpagp.jpg

And if you find this on next page, you have done one vote.

005Uf2zYgy1fgh4w38mzsj30it0ltn20.jpg

• Like 8

Thank you so much @minekas for filling in this week for ep 4 of BOF. Now that most of you have read what is involved with being a host, if anyone wants to volunteer to be a 

host, even for a few episodes, please PM me.  

My comments and questions for episode 4

Judging from Jandi's expression at the mention of Ji Hoo's name at the airport, IMO, she has feelings for Ji Hoo and is not in Camp GJP yet.  One of my favorite scenes is GJP taking Jandi home from the airport when he tells her Let's date as the plane drowns out his words.  I LOVE that satisfied smile -- so perfect--it makes me smile every time I watch that scene.  GJP definitely has feelings for her, waiting 4 hours in the cold at the cable car scene/1st date  at Namsan Tower.  This couple is at its best when bickering about the satellite.   I remember reading somewhere that GJP looks like a granny with his head wrapped in a blanket in the cable car scene.  Am I the only one who feels sorry for Oh Min Ji?  It's not right what she did to Jandi, but you could see her pain whenever GJP gives Jandi attention.  I don't think Jandi has completely forgotten Ji Hoo evidenced by her thoughts of a sad Ji Hoo playing the violin in the midst of being drugged. At this point, if Ji Hoo asked her to date, she would say yes to Ji Hoo and no to GJP.   It is touching that GJP would straighten his hair and wear the school uniform remembering what Jandi said.  I'm not real fond of GJP/LMH with that particular straight hair style. I actually prefer the curly style to the straight hair look.   LMH is just wonderful with the pained, hurt, angry  expression watching the video of Jandi; which is one of the reasons I rank BOF pretty high in terms of LMH's acting.  Does Jandi really care if GJP never looks at her again?  I'm really not convinced Jandi would even consider GJP as a bf until further along in the drama.  Now, I think she realizes there is more to him that a mean rich kid.   Why do Yi Jeong and Woo Bin believe Jandi's story about being drugged? 

Separately, @Chellsee that EIDER picture cracks me up--I love his hairy little legs--I think I said before, it's so unexpected.  lol

And, I have to add, he looks de-lish, in those voiceover photos for the DMZ doc.  I hope I can watch the doc too--I'll even watch it without subs!

• Like 9

DMZ The Wild - Lee Min Ho's behind-the-scenes photos were released ahead. 

Source: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170612/84817299/1

DCE9c5-VYAE2alo.jpg

DCE9c59VwAA1ojy.jpg

Google Translation only:

In the behind-the-scenes photos, Lee Min-ho is captivating the viewers with an overwhelming atmosphere like a picture with a perfect visual that seems to be assimilated to nature but can not be hidden. Walking on a railroad track, you can feel the solemnity and seriousness of being seated on a seriously thoughtful, vivid and unspoiled wild nature. The heavy-handed photograph feels a heavy presence makes the expectation of the people of the unknown DMZ to be guided by Lee Min-ho. 

During the shooting period, Lee Minho, who was in the DMZ during the second schedule, grabbed the snake with his bare hands and grew enough to find the animal even if he saw the excrement. Especially, it is more meaningful because Lee Min Ho, who agreed with the purpose of producing 'The Wild' to convey the vivid appearance of the DMZ that has never been revealed to the world, participated in talent donation. It is expected that viewers will be able to immerse themselves in documentaries more intimately following the voice of Lee Minho, who has experienced DMZ directly. On the other hand, a new type of natural documentary 'The Wild', which is the first in Korea to be accompanied by a presenter, has taken the vivid DMZ, which is 2km north-south and 248km east-west, "The Wild" is the first of its kind (12 days), and it visits viewers for three weeks. Photo: MYM Entertainment 

• Like 10

Wow, awesome recap/review @minekas !  You do such a great job in recapping... can you just take my place in hosting ? Seriously, my posts seem so inadequate compared to yours. I am not too passionate about BOF as I am crazy about City Hunter, so hopefully I will do a better job with CH. Also @1ouise 1ouise  I also enjoy reading your posts. Maybe you can help us host BOF ?   @CarolynH   I am totally opposite. When I saw LMH with straight hair, that's when I said, OMG this boy is gorgeous !  lol. I knew he was good looking even with the curly hair but for me he looked more handsome with straight hair.  I love this episode because I thought their date at Namsan tower was really sweet. I always hate misunderstandings in kdramas --  too predictable and boring so I am happy that it was resolved by the end of the episode (or at least we know GJP believed that jandi was set-up).  

• Like 9