Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

the thread has moved faster within the last few days. i'm so glad! one week before the Baeksang Award , i hope Mino get both: most popularity & the new actor. he really deserves it :)

Guest ykidkwis

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those new W pictures are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!! he looks so frickin' handsome and cute and sexy in them and vulnerable in some....omg.....*cries* I literally squealed at some of them....omg...

repost from BOF thread.....

20.2.09 W magazine, March 2009 LeeMinho article

<Boys over flowers> is a Cinderella story which an ordinary girl takes everything.

But in this drama it's not Geum Jandi but Lee Minho who became real Cinderella.

Lee Minho has a sharp face and long body. A thin silhouette body with no intentional

puff lets us glance a boy from a 23-year-old man(21 and half in English).

People say LMH gets on an elevator for success with luck overnight. But he has been

stepped on stairs step by step from high-teen dramas and sub roles of movies and dramas.

LMH has not shown many things yet.

But when hot-blooded Gu Junpyo pours out harsh emotion, we can discover a possibility

from his expressions varies relentlessly like tropical skies.

SYNDROME. It can't be explained with no other words for these happenings surrounding

LMH these days. LMH is the most fresh icon in Korean entertainment industry. His name

is the hottest issue maker that even his cell-phone display picture can be a topic.

From advertising agencies to talk show writers every media wants to get him.

And the only chance is given to <W Korea> among fashion magazines to picture him.

LMH's agency gave prudent permission to us though the stiff situation couldn't make

it with any other magazine but only one could be W.

But the drama <Boys over Flowers> tight shooting schedules were distressful. Shooting

today and airing tomorrow or shooting in the morning and airing at night. So there's

no way but running to the site.

It was easy to find out LMH, no, Gu Junpyo in the shooting site. Just following girls' screaming dashing

to somewhere or finding curly hair rising high among similar heights.

Actors on location in tight schedule are exhausted normally or on the edge of emotion.

But is LMH too young? Or the success at this moment sweeter than sleep? He was bright

and vivid enough.

When moving to other places during scenes he slided down the stair baluster. And when the

cameras stopped running he mimicked Geum Jandi's perky action like a naughty boy sometimes.

For shooting scene of stripped to his waist he repeated serious push ups but in the real

scene he shrugged his shoulder with ashamed look. His husky voice from a cold couldn't

bother resounding hello to us. I felt sorry for accepting his greeting.

<Boys over Flowers> is Gu Junpyo's drama. From the original casting of F4, Kim Bum for

role of So Ejung and Kim Hyunjoog for Yoon Jiwho were on topic. But LMH's taking over

<BOF> for his drama wholly wasn't merely his role of Gu Junpyo was bigger. His fortunes

like getting on a helicopter or a sports car instead of a city bus, his reckless

character like getting all that he wants, his pure love style of cherishing one girl

in his own resolute way. These settings are charming enough fantastically.

But <BOF> is not a perfect drama. A cliche of setting and describing conflicts

overflows but what makes us immersed forgetting all those things is LMH's trivial

details. For example when he loses his control over Geum Jandi(more than once

in each episode definitely), Gu Junpyo's expressions of perplexity, sorrow, embarrassment,

anger, annoyance are real. In there we find a persuation of agreement that we can to

see his acting from now on not as of a handsome CF model.

It's a fortune for LMH to meet Gu Junpyo with no comment. Most actors perceive themselves

through many dramas and movies barely. But LMH marked clear favorable impression lightly

for meeting intense character than any actor. Right now LMH is Gu Junpyo. It's not only

a blessing but also a poison. For this young actor what's more important is not that

his absorption to his character but how to escaping from it.

LMH's beautiful face and long legs are the most competitive merit right now. But we remember

those moments of Jang Donggun and Won Bin's growth as actors and moments of genuine actions.

It's a pleasure to find a young actor waiting and watching these moments together.

Time past 12 o'clock when Cinderella man comes back to himself. LMH's real story begins

when he lets down Gu Junpyo's curly hair.

credit: Editor/Hwan Sunwoo

Translated by minspell, dcinside minho gallery

HELLO ANGELS! :D

I see many new posters here, that's really cool! More angels, hehe :lol:

-------------------------

Lee Min Ho story by his mom (part 4)

lee_min_ho_child_06.jpg

This part 4 talks mainly about Lee Min Ho's high school period and his first step to becoming an actor. We are now getting closer to the current Lee Min Ho.

(Description from Lee Min Ho's mum)

Lee Min Ho (16 to 19 years old)

The apartment that we are residing in now is in fact provided by Min Ho. After Min Ho signed the contract with his current management agency, he immediately gave us the entire portion as the rental deposit for the new apartment.

Min Ho is just such an affectionate child. He became a part-time model for a fashion magazine after he entered high school, with a daily salary of 50000 won. Every time he received his pay, he would always buy some presents for his sister and mom.

Although neither was there any surprise, nor was there any touching words mentioned, he would often place a stalk of rose on the dining table without detection or put the cosmetic stuff that he had bought sneakily on my dressing table. If he saw me eating my meal alone, he would then say "Mom, why do you eat alone? Come on, let's eat together", and chat with me while eating.

During his second year in high school, he started to realize his dream of becoming an actor. Within the next few years, he underwent trainings as well as participated in several projects such as "Secret Campus" (2006), "Mackerel Run" (2007) and "My School E.T" (2008), and began his first step to become an actor.

It was a huge commotion in our neighbourhood when Min Ho first appeared in "Secret Campus". Relatives and friends were all very concerned about him.They often discussed "who is that handsome actor?", "after being a trainee for such a long time, Min Ho is finally on TV!", etc. The first time Min Ho appeared on the fashion magazine as the main model, he bought several copies of that issue back and shared it with his friends and neighbours.

(Source: Hanfever)

-----------------------

thanks maymay for the wish! haha, how i hope the exams will be over in a flash, so i can stare at his photos without feeling guilty. Though it's a good thing that the Baeksang will be held after my exams! Haha.

And yes, like everyone, i really hope he will be the first to break the traditon of Baeksang and get both the popularity and best new actor!

Dunkkin Donust with Mino

He is going to kill me :tears:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/949/copyi.jpg

I suppose that one is photoshop-ed.

Some Boys Over Flower X-Files videos

They release no.9 until 12. But I'm gonna post 9,10 and 12 only since there's no Min Ho in no.11.

au6n7k.jpg

Download: Mediafire

23k8cic.jpg

6zv4ma.jpg

credit: DC Minho

Guest spirtual_affection x3

omo omo! more wallie of him<3!

ahhhhhhh! he's so sexy. his smile makes me fall in love with him EVEN MORE :]

Thx Chiara so much for the lovely wallpapers :) His smile is soo.... lovely :wub: I fell in love with him immediately after I watch BOF, can't wait for Monday's episode too :rolleyes:

He's really very hot these days, anytime, anywhere :rolleyes:

repost from BOF thread.....

20.2.09 W magazine, March 2009 LeeMinho article

credit: Editor/Hwan Sunwoo

Translated by minspell, dcinside minho gallery

i love reading this article

no offense but BOF is Goo JoonPyo drama.. I totally agree with this statement.. :wub:

SYNDROME Lee Min H's Goo JoonPyo has poisoned our life!

I can't watch him only a second :lol:

Lee Min Ho story by his mom (part 4)

This part 4 talks mainly about Lee Min Ho's high school period and his first step to becoming an actor. We are now getting closer to the current Lee Min Ho.

어머님... You have the best son ever!~~~ :rolleyes:

can i be your daughter in law??....LOL... *run before everyone here kill me*

I suppose that one is photoshop-ed.

hehe.. yeahh....I supposed so,,, ^^

hopefully will see him on Dunkin Donuts CF .

anyway chiara, thanks for sharing Mino's stuffs here... luv you! LOL

i still get headache....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

btw, i love Goo Joon Pyo's new hair style. he looks more handsome day by day :wub:

i mean Lee Min Ho...hehe... :blush:

[preview] Epi 15 - Boys Before Flowers

it's long version 7.45'

can't wait for tomorrow night! <3

wow, look at the amount of fan letters and presents for his 1000 day debut. His mom's interview earlier mentioned that they sent back the costly gifts from certain fans and just kept the chocolates for v day. I wonder whether she'll make him send some of those back as well... one slick laptop..

raineyrain, dave is on daum, his fan cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/LEEMINHO

Wow!!! Min Ho's fans are sooo generous with the gifts for his 1000 day debut. The amount of fan letters must be a nice enough present for him. It's great to read that LMH's mom returned the expensive items, afterall, it's the fans love and support that's precious to a star. :)

AHHHH ... can't wait to see LMH's new hairstyle on monday. Seriously, the guy just sizzles in any hairstyle or clothes :excl:

{Love LMH's childhood stories ... very heartwarming and sweet. They seem like a very close knit family.}

oh, so many gifts& letters! mino's so lucky :) i'm jealous with the girls who are sitting next to his car. they can look at mino very closely. & the pics, i'm sure they were taken by the person sit next to him. why he can be still that handsome in daily life :)