Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

HELLO ANGELS! :lol:

see you in heaven!

isn't it great, we all become angels just because of MinHo, lol.

You're all welcome everyone. Lack of sleep last night but I feel fresh after looking at those pictures.

Anyway, just want to share 2 videos, it took me a while because my computer is super lagging rite now. *Blame it on MinHo*

Contrary to your experience, i think Min ho is being more of a bother to me, haha! 3 exams next week and i'm here staring at his hot photos :ph34r::(:vicx:

But oh well. Min ho over exams anytime! Hehe.

I don't know if it's posted yet, but it's really good! It shows the road of the guy-who-made-us-angels from his debut till now.

Lee Min Ho's dream

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI4MDQ2OTY=.html

:D

-------------------

Oh, and just wondering, anyone went to check out WithMinho?

http://www.withminho.com/

LOL, people who join the board must be at least 22. That's so pfft.

And i came across another chinese fansite!

http://www.liminhao.com/

Wow, suddenly there are so many fansites popping up, haha!

Thanks so much for all those pictures!!! ^____^ <3

179 PICTURES ; WEEK 3 UPDATE !

(Supposed to be posted last week. Aigoo, sorry guys XD )

I'm sharing a zip file containing 179 pictures of Lee Min Ho from last last week (Feb 1 - Feb 7) from different sites like hydkore.livejournal.com, soompi, Lee Min Ho's international forum (www.leeminho.ipbfree.com) and more! I am still collecting his pictures from last week so here you go.

Click the picture / banner for download ^___^;;

week3header.jpg

shall we blame mino for killing us with his sexiness & hotness ??? also his smartness?? :sweatingbullets:

i remember my friend said that someone who has left-handed activities is a smart person.

and iv seen it on some of my friends who always work with the left-handed. they are smart indeed.

well, i admitted that i am a left-handed person, kekeke.....^^;;*

i see Goo Joon Pyo uses his left hand for doing sumthing,

and based on Mino's mother's story, he always got the high score for some subjects, so he is smart indeed... ^_^

geez.... im soo in love with dis guy!.. :sweatingbullets:

well, I believe MinHo is ambidextrous (everytime I hear this word I just remember how sucked I am in the business strategy class).

From the drama we can see that he used right hand to eat and write.

While for playing dart, he used his left hand.

HELLO ANGELS! :lol:

Contrary to your experience, i think Min ho is being more of a bother to me, haha! 3 exams next week and i'm here staring at his hot photos :ph34r::(:vicx:

But oh well. Min ho over exams anytime! Hehe.

I could only pray that in next two weeks there will be no shirtless pictures of him floating around on net. Otherwise I won't concentrate on my final exams.

Haha, that withminho site is funny. I mean, you just can fill in the registration form that you're above 22, and that's it rite?

Hmm.. I wonder what's on the site, could there be some pictures only appropriate for noona viewing pleasure? :w00t:

One final video to share before off to the class.

It's from MBC, I have no idea what the name of the show is. Actually it covers all casts of Boys Over Flower, but I prefer to post this video here. :rolleyes:

2vjeofk.jpg

Download: Megaupload

credit: dcinside

Chiara! You are such a sweetie!!! Thank you for the many Min Ho candy photos!! :P We've all become angels overnight... all because of this dreamy wonder.....*Oh! Btw, my mozilla web browser literally collapsed on me when i was saving these photos. :lol: It couldn't take the hotness either haha... :rolleyes: But like yangpa, i've been wanting to get an external hard drive ever since BOF started airing.... :sweatingbullets: And now with even more gorgeousness of our Lee Min Ho, i think i really need to get one. :excl: haha.

I used to think left-handed guys were a tad bit more attractive. Weird.I know. :) --But i mean, if Min Ho is ambidextrous--- then that's like :w00t: :w00t: HOT. :P I can't get over the perfection of this.... perfection. :lol: I'm extremely in love with that cute-and-seductive face of his, along with his adorable laughter and speech, and ohmighty-- his long legs. Wonders..* :rolleyes:

Many thanks to you angels for sharing my giddyness!! ^_^

... i used so many icons. :ph34r:

The pictures are all gorgeous. Thank you for posting them. I really don't know how GHS managed to concentrate on her work when she has to look at this guy day in and day out. It must be like a dream doing to work with him everyday....haha...

:rolleyes:

This is from the website.

OH.MY.GOD

This long winter already tortured me with nosebleed.

I'm afraid I will run out of the blood because of this.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9039/wmain1xq6.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4683/wmain2is6.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7020/wmain3cf4.jpg

credit: dcinside

please do not hotlink

OhEmGee. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. Thanks.

He is really is a noona killer, i.e. me. I'm so in love with this kid it's kind of frightening.

Oh well, if loving Min Ho is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

hi everyone......

i'm new in this thread........ :sweatingbullets:

first of all, thanks to all for posting those 'killer' photos.....kekeke...i wonder how many of us get 'killed' every day, every hour, every minute, every second...

i'm impressed with LMH in BOF...... initially i felt that he really looks like Jerry Yen from the taiwan version(MG).... but closeup of him proves that he does not......

i was quite pissed off with that permed hair of his in BOF, but his acting and his features covered for everything(thou i still hope they will let him go back to straight hair)........ now i only focus on his face and acting..... :lol::lol:

his side view is really very good looking.....next time all of you can take note of it.....

and yes, he is really tall...!! long legs!!! :blush:

so he is confirmed a left-handed? i saw him in BOF in a dart game and he was using his left hand to throw the dart!!! if he is.... i'm also a left-handed person.......hehehehe......(at least something in common...kekeke)

Just to share an article in Singapore newspapers, Straits Times, Life! on 20th Feb..... it was introducing BOF and this was what the reporter had commented on LMH:

Reporter Foong Woei Wan said:

"Lee Min Ho, steps assuredly into the shoes of his predecessors, Taiwan's Jerry Yen and Japan's Jun Matsumoto.

Less self-conscious than Yen and better-looking than Matsumoto, he flickers convincingly from dangerous to mischievous to sweet. Somewhere out there, entire oestrogen brigades are on the point of surrender."

my own opinion is:

Looks - 1) Lee Min Ho(Korea) & Jerry Yen(Taiwan)....(if LMH don the straight hairstyle, i would give him the 1st place straight away..... :D , 3rd is Jun Matsumoto(Japan)..

Acting - 1) Lee Min Ho(Korea)-do i need to say more??hehehe, 2) Jun Matsumoto (Japan), 3) Jerry Yen(Taiwan)-he was not so natural but he did made me watch MG because of him..

actually i felt he looked divine with that curly hairdo ... only he can carry it off as LMH in bof ...

he has really super long legs so i was surprised he is not a fulltime model previously ...

initially i was skeptical abt the korean version of bof cause it was not something new

but THE F4 CAST Is really quite something ...esp LMH & HJ ...

LMH does resembles jerry yen in some ways but i have to say he looks BETTER ..lol

i hope this drama can air soon in Singapore!!

meanwhile monday & tuesday nights are reserved right in front of my lappie ... whahhaha

actually i felt he looked divine with that curly hairdo ... only he can carry it off as LMH in bof ...

he has really super long legs so i was surprised he is not a fulltime model previously ...

initially i was skeptical abt the korean version of bof cause it was not something new

but THE F4 CAST Is really quite something ...esp LMH & HJ ...

LMH does resembles jerry yen in some ways but i have to say he looks BETTER ..lol

i hope this drama can air soon in Singapore!!

meanwhile monday & tuesday nights are reserved right in front of my lappie ... whahhaha

i hope so too....but wonder if Mediacorp is buying the rights...... they can be quite slow in that area....especially if the drama does not impressed in Chen Guo Ming's(he is always on newspapers talking about their artistes)eyes....

i'm so into it that, Mon & Tues 9pm, i watched on KBS World for the earlier episode, then wait for english sub within the next 1-2days for the latest epi shown in Korea...... :blush:

and lastly, i have ordered the BOF necklace from dvdheaven website.....see how crazy i have become......... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

so he is confirmed a left-handed? i saw him in BOF in a dart game and he was using his left hand to throw the dart!!! if he is.... i'm also a left-handed person.......hehehehe......(at least something in common...kekeke)

he could use both hands....in one of the articles his mom said that he learned to use his left cos he broke his right arm during a soccer match when he was 5 years old

^

I want those roses!!! He's really cute and hot at the same time.

His smile melts my hearts and makes my knees go weak.

Serious nosebleed everytime!!

hello everyone...first time posting in this thread....thanks for all the pictures , download links, video links .

just want to say that LMH as Go Jun Pyo is great and the shirtless LMH is so :sweatingbullets: ... BOF has me looking forward to Mondays and Tuesdays with anticipation... this drama has managed to make me lose interest in other dramas that are currently airing hehehe...thanks to my friend Beth for convincing me to give this drama a try.

^ Oh my gosh... you did it again. Both you, chiara, and Lee Min Ho.... :excl: *heart attack*

Those pics are gorgeous my dear!!! Thank you so much......!

And yon, i don't know but----

I totally looooove Min Ho's curly hair!! I agree with liss~ who else could've managed to come out of it looking this beautiful? None other than our Lee Min Ho. I actually hope he doesn't stray too far away from the curly hair while in BOF.. besides, that's part of Goo Joon Pyo's significance. :rolleyes: Everytime i see his curly hair, i want to perm my hair as well.. But i'm waiting for my hair to grow out a bit more. :P

I want to see more photos of his long legs... :rolleyes:

For me, if good-looking and sweet men have nice hands and long legs~~ it's extra extra bonus points. :lol:

**Lee Min Ho fighting!!!**

Min Ho looks soooo yummy and sexxy in those magazine photoshoot. I notice that LMH is featured in more magazine covers and stories than the rest of the cast (this totally reminds me of the Robert Pattinson & Twilight mania). :w00t:

btw: the award ceremony is next week ... hopefully our hunk will take home the trophy for best new actor :excl:

Guest mysticalz

lol....almost everyone is going gogo-oh-gaga about him. before he joined BOF noone even knows him. but i must admit he is hawt :blush: and his adjumah hair style :huh: is growing in me.....but donnt you think he will still be famous after BOF or is this just like a one hit wonder thing? :rolleyes:

-------------------

hello yangpa, ^^

i hope your exams will go well..^____^

btw, i'm member of withminho [yes, i'm over 22 hehe]

we couldn't browse there as much as we want coz they do levels restriction. :rolleyes:

well, I believe MinHo is ambidextrous (everytime I hear this word I just remember how sucked I am in the business strategy class).

From the drama we can see that he used right hand to eat and write.

While for playing dart, he used his left hand.

nah no offense but i believe he's left-hand person :lol: coz his left hand is stronger than the other one

i use my right hand to write and eat [thanks to my parents who taught me how to use right hand ^^],

but play and hold anything with left hand.. :rolleyes:

Min Ho looks soooo yummy and sexxy in those magazine photoshoot. I notice that LMH is featured in more magazine covers and stories than the rest of the cast (this totally reminds me of the Robert Pattinson & Twilight mania). :w00t:

btw: the award ceremony is next week ... hopefully our hunk will take home the trophy for best new actor :excl:

waksss!~~

i forget the Baeksang Award is coming..

yes,, hopefully our Mino will take home both popular & new actor awards... *pray*

For you guys who haven't watch yet the SBS 한밤의 TV연예 episode 209 ~ interview with Lee Min Ho

watch from here: http://netv.sbs.co.kr/newbox/newbox.jsp?uccid=10000421047

remember to install Ne-TV first.

enjoy it!!! ^__^ *love to see him smiling and laughing* :wub:

sss.jpg

DC minho

i believe that pic is from W-magz photoshoot :)

and here again clip of interview with Mino, not different from the SBS clip ^^

enjoy him! LOL

090220 YTN Star - interview with Lee Min Ho

YTN Star