Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

What is ugiz?

Anyway, I love reading that article from his mum, gives me more insight into his personality. At the same time I imagine LMH being embarassed at the pics an some of her stories, 'geez mum'. LOL.

After seeing the LG and Market O CFs, and assuming that the Samsung CF will also be in character, I wondered if he and his managers really thought it wise to continue promoting himself as GJP. These adverts are a good way to advertise himself outside of the GJP role so I'm happy to see him doing others as LMH.

I really don't want him typecast after this. He did say that he wants to try different roles so he probably would go out of his way to avoid the same type of character. Oh well, we'll see when the next one happens.

Good luck on your surgery, LMH.

UGIZ is a brand of cloth..Mino was the model of it ^^

yes.. i also completely agree with you.

i hope Samsung will show the real character of Mino. i wanna see him as Lee Min Ho same as him at Levi's CF :)

This might sound nuts, but I want to see Minho in Family Outing! Then we'll totally get to see his cute and wacky side.

Plus, they can do another BOF parody. :lol:

wah! i was thinking the same!! :w00t:

Mino is an open mind's guy.. i love the way he smiles and laughs a lot... and well speaks.

the show will be really interesting with him there! ^_^

i wish the OF PDnim has the same thought with us...hehe..

090218s.jpg

DC

-edit-

i'm so glad this thread moves quite fast!

and i see many minho's lovers stay here ^^

our goal is to reach 100 pages before BOF finish!!!

FIGHTING guys!!~ :lol:

Guest omgit'sme

Lee Min Ho's so beautiful it makes me want to cry... I have no idea why either.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Min Ho posing as a girl is prettier than me lol.

*sigh* life's unfair

Guest spirtual_affection x3

2ihnuc9.jpg

omo omo! that picture breaks my heart. sighz.

i hope he stays healthy and NOTHING bad ever happens to him!

it'll be REALLY sad because he's a model too and his FAME is growing through BOF!

100 pages! fighting fighting

Guest Debbie1633

depending on the angle and his expression, he looks like wonbin or jerry yan to me.

he also has a really attractive profile.

I have to agree. Depending on the angle, he definitely looks like Won Bin to me... maybe that's why I love LMH so much... 'cause I LOVE Won Bin!!!

ahh! thanks guys for sharing his pictures!

i love him oh so much!

3ish days without bofs :'(!

thank god i have this thread here<3!

i love you guys so muchie!

i'll try to contribute to this thread cause i love love love him :]

haha, yep, thank god for this thread! and lee min ho's wifey, huh? you better be careful...haha, jkjk :lol:

wah! i was thinking the same!! :w00t:

Mino is an open mind's guy.. i love the way he smiles and laughs a lot... and well speaks.

the show will be really interesting with him there! ^_^

i wish the OF PDnim has the same thought with us...hehe..

-edit-

i'm so glad this thread moves quite fast!

and i see many minho's lovers stay here ^^

our goal is to reach 100 pages before BOF finish!!!

FIGHTING guys!!~ :lol:

Being on variety shows like family outing will be good...i third that! :D

This just reminded me...before BOF started, this thread had only about 2 pathetic pages. But now? It has grown like 35 times, haha! 70 pages in 1 and a half month...wahh. :w00t:

100 pages?

No problem! Just imagine all the photos that will keep rolling in...hehe. B)

HWAITING~

Lee Min Ho's so beautiful it makes me want to cry... I have no idea why either.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Min Ho posing as a girl is prettier than me lol.

*sigh* life's unfair

Awww, i agree with you dear. Life's really unfair. Even if we can't be as good looking as Min Ho, at least let us have fair skin. The only thing i'm rejoicing about now is that i'm pretty short. :lol::P

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

2ihnuc9.jpg

i think that's his post surgery scar~ where the iron rod placed at... aigoo pretty scary eh?

why i didnt noticed that scar when im watching the episode?? :tears: mayb im amazed by his looks... :sweatingbullets:

more from W magazine

imino6lw6.jpg

imino7el0.jpg

imino8av5.jpg

this is the website of W Korea: http://www.wkorea.com/

there's flash version of MinHo pictures there, and one of them is the shirtless one :w00t:

Added other pictures, I hope these haven't been posted yet.

52665747ot4.jpg

27227429gv6.jpg

20090220153439560jw7.jpg

200902201235113933dq6.jpg

credit: as tagged + dcinside

please do not hotlink

lmh was won me over. so much so that now i even love his crazy perm hair. does anyone know how he got the scare on his right cheek? it makes him less artificial and more hot.

This is from the website.

OH.MY.GOD

This long winter already tortured me with nosebleed.

I'm afraid I will run out of the blood because of this.

wmain1xq6.jpg

wmain2is6.jpg

wmain3cf4.jpg

credit: dcinside

please do not hotlink

chiara you want me to have heart attack or more nose bleed by posting more semi-naked pics of LMH? oh i simply can't get over his body lol. drool!! oh well his hair is getting longer isn't it.. i hope his hair wouldn't be long enough to reach his shoulder.

this is an automated generated message:

yangpa just died and went to paradise. chiara will be convicted for second-degree murder.

------------------------

hehe, thanks chiara for the near-death experience :lol:

i think i need to get an external hard drive soon. all these right-click-saving is busting my comp space. :(

this is an automated generated message:

yangpa just died and went to paradise. chiara will be convicted for second-degree murder.

see you in heaven!

isn't it great, we all become angels just because of MinHo, lol.

You're all welcome everyone. Lack of sleep last night but I feel fresh after looking at those pictures.

Anyway, just want to share 2 videos, it took me a while because my computer is super lagging rite now. *Blame it on MinHo*

090218 YTN - Behind Story

thumbs20090220075811.jpg

Download: Megaupload

[Fanmade] MinHo's Dream

I believe the youtube link for this beautiful fanvid already posted some pages back. This is the HQ version.

thumbs20090220075842.jpg

Download: Megaupload

all credits: dcinside

lol...u r so true maymay chan...chiara chan did kill us with those LMH pixies she had...ommiiigoshhh...im stopping my work cz of dis

:sweatingbullets:

LOL

same here.. :blush:

I even couldn't concentrate on my works...

my boss asked me some reports 4 hours ago, but dxmn i havent finish 'em yet... @________@

chiara chan, iv uploaded the vids on youtube....i can't get enough of him!! +_+

shall we blame mino for killing us with his sexiness & hotness ??? also his smartness?? :sweatingbullets:

i remember my friend said that someone who has left-handed activities is a smart person.

and iv seen it on some of my friends who always work with the left-handed. they are smart indeed.

well, i admitted that i am a left-handed person, kekeke.....^^;;*

i see Goo Joon Pyo uses his left hand for doing sumthing,

and based on Mino's mother's story, he always got the high score for some subjects, so he is smart indeed... ^_^

geez.... im soo in love with dis guy!.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kinkie_lass

*marvels at the amount of replies after chiara's posts* :lol:

darn! so hot!! :wub:

although i'm okay with his pama, a change of style for his hair in the next episodes are highly welcomed :D