Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Annyeong MINOZ~~

Aigoo, there are so many pics and updates today..Thx MINOZ~~

saintzizahmino, kekeke, although we were in different paths when we've realized we're in love with Minho, still all of us here really big fans of minho..Aren't we? Minho is L.O.V.E ;)

Komawo meow for those LG pics :)

Komawo natali for the vid link..I just love their friendship..Hopefully, someday they'll have a drama or movie project together in the future :rolleyes:

I found selca pic of Minho, i guess it's during PT shooting? ( with whom he's taken pic with? Son Yejin? )

20100728172136436l31810.jpg

credit: tvdaily

Wave to hart, liz, meow, saintzizahmino, jenny, alovbof, ktruong, pally, dysentery, ekrkadl, webby, and all MINOZ..

Guest P ri ss `

Hi, im a tad confused reading the past 2 pages. What exactly is happening this Sat at Marina Sands (it's this place right?) My uncle called me and told me he has two tickets, and i was wondering what event is this.

My buddy is a huge fan and i would like to surprise her.

Can someone kindly explain to me what this event on Sat is about? My uncle said something like a mini meet the fans thingy ?

(and he kind of asked if two tickets were enough for me.)

Guest singapore0950

Hello Hello to all minoz,

Thanks for all infomation tongue2.gif

:unsure:

I got a letter from LG too tongue2.gif

I am also one of the winner for LMH Autographed.

But that's some I am quite confused :unsure:

Requires to confirm the attendance to email to.....^^####?

As what Yon's mentioned,...^^

:w00t:

Congrats!

Wow, you got grp photo ~~ achek

hope those who have received e-mails from LG regarding the autograph session can post it here?

there is some confusion on the letter they have sent to me.. they said that me & my partner has won the chance to have LMH's autograph, but on another paragraph, it was stated that only 1 signatory per winner.. i don't see the logic for me & my partner to have won the chance to attend the autograph session(when we already have the ticket to the session) but only 1 signatory is allowed..

i have e-mailed them to verify on this.. anyone has a similar e-mail as mine?

jazzmine, no idea on his return flight... will need to check again..

It sounds to me that this 'winner' means your partner too. Reading that paragraph, it sounds like they are trying to clarify that when they suggested you can bring phone, t-shirt, or poster for him to sign, you only let him sign one item. So you (winner) can only ask him to sign one item. Your partner (also considered winner) can only ask him to sign one item.

Of course, best is to get clarification from LG.

So he will leave on 2 Aug? then what is he going to do on 1 Aug?

Guest P ri ss `

^ it's a showcase ?

is there any autograph session or something included ? if so, i would like to prepare in advance for my friend. (since she really likes him)

Guest tayjiamin

^ it's a showcase ?

is there any autograph session or something included ? if so, i would like to prepare in advance for my friend. (since she really likes him)

There's a session but the registration is already over so I don't think you can sign up.

Hey Minzo .. Omo I miss My fovirat Culb so much ^__^ How r u all >??

thanks for all 4 posting all these Posts =) :) I Miss Minho so much ^__^

I wish he will update more pics on tiwtter WE WAnt MORE :P:lol:

Mmmm Minzo i wanna to ask about the fanmeeting for lG event in Singapore ??

Will be maded right ?? :tears:

S'pore evening chinese newspapers is doing a few days article on Min Ho..

the 1st day was on Tuesday, 27th July.. this is the 1st article they wrote about him..

wanbao-270710.jpg

they wrote about his childhood..

yesterday's(28th July) article talked about his mum's dreams before he was got the GJP role... :lol::lol:

Guest Jenny0622

Staff Diary 29.07.2010

minoz100728.jpg

Source: http://leeminho.kr/board/bb_view.php?ps_db=StaffDiary&ps_boid=53&ps_page=1&ps_sele=&ps_ques=&ps_line=&ps_choi=&ps_divi=

Sorry, my lap has problem with Korean font so I can't copy the text here.

Those photos were taken yesterday with the small caption Bang Bang? And he had his hair cut a little bit, doesn't he?

Yon, thanh you so much for that article ^^

But I have never heard about his mom's dream before he was got the GJP role. Curious :unsure:

I read from an article a long time ago 'bout his mom's dream before he was born. She dreamed about a pepper plateau.

Guest pallycute

Hi gals, Long time no see..... :)

Wow so many updates and newbie in this thread...

Thank you so much, and welcome to all newbie. :)

Tomorrow Minho will arrive in Singapore right??

Ok gals prepare your camera and ready for his appearance

and give us the best shots kekekeke....

btw congratz for all minoz who can get a chance to see Minho

we will waiting your story in here.. :)

But I have never heard about his mom's dream before he was got the GJP role. Curious :unsure:

I read from an article a long time ago 'bout his mom's dream before he was born. She dreamed about a pepper plateau.

This is the story about Minho's childhood by his mom. His mom dream was "golden poo" :lol:

Actually this is old article from ISPLUS, and foreign newspaper already translate this into another language.

Lee Min Ho Childhood Story

I had two dreams before Min Ho took on the “Boys Before Flowers” project. The first was the “golden poo” dream in which I dreamt of my 5-year-old Min Ho playing with his grandpa and grandma but suddenly ran towards me and mini cooperted in front of me. While cleaning the poo for him, I asked “Why is this child like that?”. However, he continued to drop more poo made from gold all around the house. Two days later, I had another dream. This time I dreamt of Min Ho’s huge poster photo being hung at a nearby photo gallery with people from the neighbourhood gathered in front of it. I’m not sure if these dreams were correlated, but Min Ho then indeed became a star through “Boys Before Flowers”.

We had just moved to Sangdo-dong less than a month ago but recently, there were always a lot of reporters waiting in front of our house. This was an “all-new experience” to our ordinary family.

On Valentine’s Day, Min Ho received many chocolates given by his fans. Currently, we are giving away all those chocolates to our neighbours because there are simply too many. No matter how much we eat, the amount still remains. Min Ho has also received some branded accessories and apparel vouchers, but we deemed them too valuable, thus we mailed them back.

Min Ho could only sleep for 3 hours a day recently as he had plenty of overnight filming. My heart aches whenever I see him lack of sleep. As his mother, I could only stew some ginseng and red ginseng tonic for him to replenish his energy. Min Ho’s path towards stardom isn’t quite smooth from the start. He had met with an accident soon after he began his activities, which required him to receive about a year’s treatment in the hospital. There were metal pieces inserted into his left knee cap and inner thigh. We planned to let him undergo another operation after he finished filming for “Boys Before Flowers”. Despite the media advocating that he “became famous overnight”, and is indeed partially-correct from some perspectives, but to Min Ho and us, “rewards after putting in much effort” is more appropriate in this context

credit: hanfever.com

-------------------------------------------------

Ok I copied staff diary message from Minho website

Minho already has taken Bang Bang photoshoot for autumn catalog on 28th July.

But I hope other minoz can translate all the article correctly. Thanks :)

안녕하세요. 여러분~!!

정말 오래간만에 올리는 글이 되었습니다.

다시한번 반성을 하며,,

어제는 뱅뱅 가을지면 촬영이 있었습니다~

그리고 31일 있을 싱가폴 프로모션(LG 휴대폰 프로모션)을 앞둔 이민호씨!

촬영 현장에서 열심히 사인공세를 받고 있는 모습을 살짝 사진에 담아 보았습니다.

오전부터 저녁까지 더운 날씨에 따뜻한 옷을 입고 촬영을 했는데요, 느즈막히 합류 해 보았습니다.

의류촬영으로 수 많은 의상과 백켤레에 가까운 신발, 악세서리, 분주한 스텝으로 북적북적했던 촬영장,

뜨거운 날씨만큼 HOT 한 두 배우분들 덕에 웃음과 탄성으로 즐거운 분위기 속에 촬영은 마무리 되었습니다~

더운 여름이지만,

각종 스포츠와 학습과 취미생활로 바쁜 하루를 보내고 있는 이민호씨인데요,

여러분들은 어떻게 보내고 계신가요?

오늘은 중복에 매우 더운 날씨가 된다고 합니다.

더운 여름 건강하게 보내세요.

+ 사진은 저장하면 조금 더 크게 보입니다.

Guest singapore0950

Hello! blush.gif

Yon, thanks for the pic of 1day article in Singapore newspaper!

Singaore newspaper named Wanbao

In fact this whole week from 27th ~ 30th, all about LMH's . w00t.gifw00t.gif

Singapore fans do buy it then:)

2nd Last night artcle (28th Jul 2010)

1) a car accident happened :mellow::blink::o

2) buy a luxury house parents of LMH :P

~~~

DSCF6958.jpg ~ look @ the top corner pic. Let us recall back the drama of Boys over Flowers :wub::wub:

DSCF6959.jpg

Sorry Gals, above photos not as sharp as scanned. As i snapped by cam only LOL:(

The End of last 2 article:)

~~~~

To be con't tonight article in Singapore newspaper Wanbao. :)

Guest bettechai

hi is it tru that LMH will come to the Philippines 'coz there's a pan page in facebook...thanks

here's the link-->http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=420902797556&id=387360436561#!/event.php?eid=131187370224723&index=1LMH fan page

Hello minoz~ :)

visiting this thread to recharge my energy, work is soooooo busy these days. Hope everyone is good :)

Thanks yon & janice for the newspaper articles from SG and also Jenny & Pallycute for the Official site pics & news ;)

Jangin ad from Magazine

58f2155d.jpg

389b3a4f.jpg

cre DC Minho

Miss everyone here and big wave to all~ Looking forward to all the  updates on his trip in Singapore

Annyeong~~

Thx jenny for the official pics :)

Thx meow for sharing those magz scans ^_^ Wow!! Look at those long legs..Hmm, oh my, he's so handsome..My prince charming :w00t:

Thx pally for the news :)

Thx to other MINOZ for the updates :)

SINGAPOREAN FANS you'll meet Minho in person..You're so lucky!!! Don't forget to share all updates with us here ;)

1280305203_201007281720299874249201_0jpg.gif

Reporter: Minho shi, is there anything you want to say to Singaporean fans?

Minho: Opseumnida..I'll tell what i want to say at LG Event Singapore.. :lol:

Wave to all MINOZ~~

Guest achek

hello achek,

are you remember me?

i am jazzmine

the previous graphic artist of minoz sg forum.

haha

hehe..hello jazzmine..we do have new forum now u know??

for the group photo session,its gonna be 10 people in a group..

Guest mharielle1375

hi is it tru that LMH will come to the Philippines 'coz there's a pan page in facebook...thanks

here's the link-->http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=420902797556&id=387360436561#!/event.php?eid=131187370224723&index=1LMH fan page

it's not a fan page..it's an event page...

well if you read the details you'll know...it's just survey from what i read...

just confirm..you will lose nothing anyway.. :D

Guest webby

hello girls. sorry i haven't been helping much. did u guys notice 98% of this last batch of Trugen shots for the fall use his side profile or partial side profile for his face?

5346e190.jpg

and his hair looks somewhat curly(though it's not) in this last pic that meow posted.