Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

cr:

Timepass Paisa Wasool

Spoiler

HEIRS-EPISODE 17

Arrggh, I lost what I wrote, and I'm way too lazy to start over.  It seems to occur when I open this page and "like" something or read a PM.  I don't think I did either this time, although I did open the page with the LMH's new drama.  Pretend there's a recap and next week--fingers crossed, there will be a recap.  Sorry!  I'll provide my comments later.  

thanks for all the photos with his long long legs.  

I wonder if he'll begin work on CFs next week.  I miss the airport photos.  

Welcome @dukesa1122!  Glad you delurked.  

• Like 7

How Lee Min Ho Changed The Way He Communicates With His Fans Following His Military Discharge

Lee Min Ho is a very private person; he rarely makes variety shows appearances and seldom posts to his social media accounts. However, it seems that he has changed the way he interacts and posts to his social media, and fans are loving it!

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2019/05/how-lee-min-ho-changed-the-way-he-communicates-with-his-fans-following-his-military-discharge/

Minho visited a restaurant in Barcelona

• Like 6

Episode 17, you see the two boys use their brains to find ES. Good for them. You see KT find her and suddenly sees things on her side which is real love. He is growing up and is willing to sacrifice all to bring her peace. However you see he is still a boy-man or half adult as Won commented to his dad. He can't stand the loss and goes berserk. He collapses into despair. Won is dumbstruck by his behavior and does not know how to respond but he is definitely sympathetic. KT asks to be sent away but Won does not do that. He also calls KT brave and honest. Facing rejection for 18 years and still keeps on loving. Now KT is bitter, does not have have feelings of love. He just wants to escape from Korea. Will he get over in time and find love in USA? Will he hurt less? I don't get his plan on wanting to leave the country. At least he does not think of killing himself. I am intrigued on his rationale of wanting to run away, give everything to his brother. One thing though, it will thwart his father's plan of being an insurance for his brother. That is one way to rebel. LMH does a good job of showing his youthful grief and exuberance. One thing,  young people takes things so seriously. 17 is too young to have a deep relationship but...

@CarolynH sorry you lost all your recap. Would like to hear your comments though.

• Like 5

cr:  LUCK2

Man, I'd like to be his stylist who got to fiddle with his scarf!:w00t:.  I'd have to throw it on him, because I'm way too vertically challenge to reach his neck:tounge_wink:

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 17-MY COMMENTS

The one thing that I really like about this episode is listening to LMH sing Painful Love-my favorite song that he sings.  I thought that the father was awfully cruel, apparently, isn't worried at all that KT might do something rash.  I think that I'd like to live a simple life like Myung Soo.  He seems the only one happy or maybe he's clueless.  I don't understand how YD posting on the hotel website would aid in finding ES.  I'm surprised that YD's father's rather calm reaction to YD's interest in ES.  KT's eyes are vacant now when he speaks with Won.  Now Won's eyes have also changed from being hard to somewhat concerned about his younger brother.  I can't believe the father still doesn't care when Won tries to tell him that Tan has hit rock bottom.  I like Hyo shin with Rachel.  I think he throws her off balance, which makes her seem like a nicer person.  I do like, despite the fight, that YD and KT are making the way back to their friendship.  

Next week episode 18-I hope.  

@gtLmh0622:  Yeah, lol, it's rare that LMH takes a normal photo; that's why I tend to like the ones where he seems unaware the photo is taken.  

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho Has Been Discharged From The Military. His Fans From All Over The World Travelling To Korea Just To See Him. Even Lee Min Ho become a Trending Topic in various countries. And All Korean News reported about his discharge. Sweep all korean news

>> https://leeminhophotosgallery.blogspot.com/2019/05/news-2019-lee-min-ho-has-been.html

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

uPrDOwG.gif

Spoiler

I'm sorry, you lost your recap, @CarolynH, but thanks for the comments, and @CallieP's, too.

oHo7VyQ.gif

Good to see Kim Tan and Young Do being a lot tamer around each other, and both working on the same goal of finding Eun Sang. They each have their own clever ways of finding her.

uKy5xke.gif

mNZrRgv.gif

Then Kim Tan finally spots her. He is relieved to see her, but I sense some guilt. Watching her from afar and stopping himself from approaching her - he must have mixed emotions at that point. 

bmLB5zk.gif

GlzgECy.gif

Young Do is warming up to Eun Sang. And is actually learning how to express it in a proper way. Touching moment when he found her and hugged her tight. Then thanked her for being safe. He knows that it is Kim Tan that she loves, but he tries and teases her anyway to choose him. And props to him for standing up to his dad and warning him against interfering with his women troubles. 

@CarolynH, 'Painful Love' is also my favorite LMH song! I know that it is part of 'The Heirs' soundtrack, and it is in this episode that I first heard it played! The song is fitting for this episode, as the second that I heard it, I immediately felt Kim Tan's heartbreak. 

I also see the change in the interaction of the Kim brothers. Kim Tan's pleading and admiration for his hyung are now replaced with blank and indifferent stares. Won, on the other hand, now looks at Tan with sympathy. 

UZTOQZo.gif

I agree, @CallieP, Kim Tan must have thought things over, and is now sacrificing his love for Eun Sang and letting her go. He is becoming mature and learning how to really love. But I guess he is still young to handle such intense conflicts and dilemmas, that he ultimately breaks down. 

Umbrella scene. I sense Kim Tan's defeat in his voice. He is so sorry for the trouble he has caused her, and would want to bring back everything he has ruined. Then finally said goodbye. Heartbreaking.

SbnslhR.gif

VhZupJO.gif

Then he finally surrenders to his dad. Can he not see how broken Kim Tan is? The boy even cries himself to sleep.

9R74pFZ.gif

At least Won can see how this has taken a toll on his brother. So he tries to talk about it to dad. But is it a futile effort to talk to such a cruel and heartless dad?

FIBOs4c.gif

QbBjLy3.gif

And then Kim Tan finally lets go of Eun Sang...then tells Young Do he can have her. Oh no. Kim Tan has really hit rock bottom. 

J3Mnzbq.gif

I have to give it to LMH for his superb acting. I can see the shift of his emotions from being lovable and hopeful in the previous episodes to just being plain broken and devastated now. Add to that him singing 'Painful Love'. Message got across - I feel sorry and heartbroken for Kim Tan after watching this episode. :bawling:

• Like 5

Kim Go Eun To Join Lee Min Ho As Leading Roles In Kim Eun Sook’s New Fantasy Drama

Kim Go Eun To Join Lee Min Ho As Leading Roles In Kim Eun Sook’s New Fantasy Drama

May 20, 2019
by J. Lim

Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook will be having another reunion in her upcoming drama!

On May 20, production company Hwa&Dam Pictures announced that Kim Go Eun has been cast in a leading role for Kim Eun Sook’s next drama “The King: The Eternal Monarch” (literal translation). Kim Go Eun previously worked with Kim Eun Sook on the hit drama “Goblin.”

A source from Hwa&Dam Pictures stated, “‘The King: The Eternal Monarch’ will be a fantasy romance drama that goes between two parallel universes of the Republic of Korea and the Empire of Korea. Kim Go Eun will take on two different roles, as detective Jung Tae Eul in the Republic of Korea and the criminal Luna in the Empire of Korea.”

They went on to state, “It’s not easy to play two completely different characters of a detective and a criminal. We believe that with Kim Go Eun’s versatility as an actress, which she has shown in her various films and in her role in ‘Goblin,’ where she showed great depth as her character grew from a girl to a mature woman, she will be able to successfully take on the two different characters.”

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” will be a fantasy romance of two parallel worlds where the emperor of the Korean empire Lee Gon tries to fight against evil by teaming up with detective Jung Tae Eul to close the door between the two worlds. Lee Min Ho, who worked with Kim Eun Sook on “Heirs,” has already been confirmed to play the role of Lee Gon.

The drama is set to begin filming in the second half of the year, and will begin airing in 2020.

Are you excited to see Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun working together with Kim Eun Sook?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325765wpp/kim-go-eun-to-join-lee-min-ho-as-leading-roles-in-kim-eun-sooks-new-fantasy-drama

• Like 3

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=241&aid=0002915790

Netizen comments :

(+314,-46) I don't think she will fit together with Lee Minho..

(+270,-89) I wonder if Kim Goeun is serious and know about the background. Or only because of her acting.

(+147,-38) Lee Minho have a strong features..But again the female lead..

(+141,-60) I will look forward to Lee Minho and Kim Goeun in The King ♡

(+68,-13) Woah this is annoying

(+85,-62) I like it!

• Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 6:45 AM, syntyche said:

Minho IG Update!

Our long-legged Minho is in Cala Pi Maiorca. The place gives the LOTBS feels!

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing MORE - Now, I wonder if he's still outside Seoul or has returned back now. :P

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=241&aid=0002915790

Netizen comments :

(+314,-46) I don't think she will fit together with Lee Minho..

(+270,-89) I wonder if Kim Goeun is serious and know about the background. Or only because of her acting.

(+147,-38) Lee Minho have a strong features..But again the female lead..

(+141,-60) I will look forward to Lee Minho and Kim Goeun in The King ♡

(+68,-13) Woah this is annoying

(+85,-62) I like it!

Hi leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. So, it's her! Wait & see.................:P

On 5/18/2019 at 9:36 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

It's rare to see our boy taken this normal kind of picture instead of by strange angles.  :lol::P

cr MinoJennyLin83

Hi gtLmh, love the picture. :P

On 5/18/2019 at 7:08 AM, syntyche said:

How Lee Min Ho Changed The Way He Communicates With His Fans Following His Military Discharge

Lee Min Ho is a very private person; he rarely makes variety shows appearances and seldom posts to his social media accounts. However, it seems that he has changed the way he interacts and posts to his social media, and fans are loving it!

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2019/05/how-lee-min-ho-changed-the-way-he-communicates-with-his-fans-following-his-military-discharge/

Minho visited a restaurant in Barcelona

syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Actually, I love how he's reaching out to his fans now. It's a very good fan-service indeed! :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

leeminhosny, thanks for sharing these links. So many news about his upcoming drama. I'm sure it's the most-anticipated drama in the first half of 2020.  It says that it will begin filming in the second half of this year so, I guess this will be soon. :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

May 20, 2019
by J. Lim

Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook will be having another reunion in her upcoming drama!

On May 20, production company Hwa&Dam Pictures announced that Kim Go Eun has been cast in a leading role for Kim Eun Sook’s next drama “The King: The Eternal Monarch” (literal translation). Kim Go Eun previously worked with Kim Eun Sook on the hit drama “Goblin.”

A source from Hwa&Dam Pictures stated, “‘The King: The Eternal Monarch’ will be a fantasy romance drama that goes between two parallel universes of the Republic of Korea and the Empire of Korea. Kim Go Eun will take on two different roles, as detective Jung Tae Eul in the Republic of Korea and the criminal Luna in the Empire of Korea.”

They went on to state, “It’s not easy to play two completely different characters of a detective and a criminal. We believe that with Kim Go Eun’s versatility as an actress, which she has shown in her various films and in her role in ‘Goblin,’ where she showed great depth as her character grew from a girl to a mature woman, she will be able to successfully take on the two different characters.”

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” will be a fantasy romance of two parallel worlds where the emperor of the Korean empire Lee Gon tries to fight against evil by teaming up with detective Jung Tae Eul to close the door between the two worlds. Lee Min Ho, who worked with Kim Eun Sook on “Heirs,” has already been confirmed to play the role of Lee Gon.

The drama is set to begin filming in the second half of the year, and will begin airing in 2020.

Are you excited to see Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun working together with Kim Eun Sook?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325765wpp/kim-go-eun-to-join-lee-min-ho-as-leading-roles-in-kim-eun-sooks-new-fantasy-drama

syntyche, thanks for sharing MORE about his upcoming drama. She will take on the challenge of playing two roles. It's not easy playing two roles, on two very contrasting roles at that. However, I believe she has the capacity to pull it off. I can say this since I’ve watched her acting in Goblin. I heard that the drama begins filming later this month. :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, willenette said:

syntyche, thanks for sharing MORE about his upcoming drama. She will take on the challenge of playing two roles. It's not easy playing two roles, on two very contrasting roles at that. However, I believe she has the capacity to pull it off. I can say this since I’ve watched her acting in Goblin. I heard that the drama begins filming later this month. :P

Really? Later this month?