Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

58 minutes ago, willenette said:

syntyche, thanks for sharing this video. I wonder what did grandma said to him. :P

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip. It seems that grandma is a VIP because she's only the one who can go near him - hahaha. Lucky her! And she has something for him. :P

I read yesterday that previously, that halmeoni gave out sweets to fans waiting for Minho at Suseo. Sweet halmeoni with sweet Minho. :wub:

• Like 6

cr:

Abhijeeth Sasikumar

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 14

Tan finally gains access to the broadcast room.  The two start to fight.  Just as Tan is about to bash YD with a folding chair, ES stops him.  Tan pushes ES out of the room.  YD tells Tan he has to leave ES before he will stop picking on her.  Rachel sees ES outside the room and asks if Tan and YD were fighting over her.  Tan leaves and drags ES with him.  Rachel asks why YD did not reveal Tan's secret.  YD replies that he just needed to see someone for  a second.  ES tells Tan that Tan and YD don't fight over her,; there's another reason.  For once, YD is mature in his thoughts about Tan as he tells Rachel .  In a lighthearted scene, Tan threatens to remove his clothes after ES tells him to take off his jacket which he is still wearing. Oh-oh another relationship on the rocks-Chan Young walks past Bo Na without even acknowledging her.  To get his attention, she feigns slipping on the floor claiming she broke her leg.  Chan Young smiles, knowing Bo Na is faking it. Ye sol asks ES to get her script at Myung soo's because she isn't welcome there. ES agrees asking if Ye Sol is ok.  Ye sol apologizes to ES [nice!].  YD is at Myung Soo's when ES arrives,; he is strangely quiet and leaves.  ES gives him a band aid for his face, but YD doesn't take it.  Bo Na arrives also looking for Ye Sol's script [Bo Na is a sweet kid]. Waiting outside, YD demands the band aid from ES .  [YD looks so defeated]  ES tells Chan Young to forgive Bo Na.  Chan Young tells ES how cute Bo Na was pretending to be hurt.  Madam Han asks Hee nam what the rush is as Hee Nam writes the names of the food vendors for her replacement.  Rachel arrives asking to see Madam Han.  ES arrives, but Madam Han tells her to stay out of Rachel's sight.  Rachel has brought flowers for Madam Han.  RAchel starts asking Madam Han about ES.  Madam Han tells Rachel not to worry.  Rachel admits she doesn't want to break her engagement with Tan [you know Rachel has something up her sleeve].  As Rachel leaves, she sees ES's school uniform hanging [isn't that tacky to have your clothes hanging in the front of the house, especially as house like the Kim's].  She takes the clothes .  At school, ES asks Rachel wear her uniform is.  Rachel said, it should be burning.  ES  digs through the trash and finds the uniform. ES slaps  Rachel after insulting ES's mother.  Rachel threatens to reveal Tan's secret.  The only way she won't is if ES transfers.  Right on cue, Tan shows up and tells ES to leave.  Tan tells Rachel that he wanted to be friends, but she's gone too far.  Tan finds ES on the roof top and starts yelling at her because she didn't tell him about Rachel.  YD and Tan are brought before Chairwoman Jung for fighting.  The punishment is 100 page apology and become the janitors.  She tells YD to bring his father, Tan looks at YD and asks her to reconsider.  She declines and tells Tan to bring his brother.  Hun Joo tells YD and Tan to write what the other guy did wrong.            Neither Tan nor YD write anything by the time Hyun Joo returns.  We learns when YD and Tan were young, YD's mother asked Tan to find YD.  YD did not follow Tan and ended up missing his mother.  In another fun scene, Bo Na not realizing the PA system is on, tells the entire school that she is sorry to chan Young. [how can you not like Bo Na] .  Bo Na runs when she sees Chan Young.  Hyo Shin sees Hyun Joo.  Hyo shin tells her that his first love is further way.  Myung Soo tells YD to find someone else other than ES.  Back at the hotel, Tan is in the lobby waiting for Won.  He says it's funny how both Won and Tan are out of the house.  Bo Na passes out invites to her and Chan Young's reunion party.  Tan visits Hyo Shin in the broadcast room.  Tan tells Hyo Shin to concentrate on his test.  Hyo shin arrives at the test to cheering students.  He looks miserable.  At jeguk, many of the employees have been reassigned by Won if they align with Tan.  Chairman Kim is livid!  Madam Han tricks Tan into seeing her.  Madam Han tells Tan to give Rachel a chance.  Tan and ES leave.  Another cute scene with Tan and ES--the back hug [LMH is so cute here] but let's go when ES finds 50,000 won in his pocket lol.  Sec yoon calls asking to see Tan. Tan learns that shares owned by others will be his birthday present.  Tan learns Won is on the warpath.  At the salon Rachel and Bo Na argue about ES and tells Rachel not to come to her party.  RAchel learns where ES works by tricking YD.  [45] Rachel orders coffee from ES's work place.  YD apologizes to ES for allowing Rachel to find out where ES works[YD is becoming human].  ES replies that it is fine because she has lots of knights.  ES realizes that the catering offer is for Chan Young's and Bo Na's party.  ES sends Tan a text about the party.  ES tells Tan not to be surprised if he sees her at the party.  At the party, ES shows up with the coffee.  The guests are surprised and ask if ES is working.  ES faces the guests...and Tan arrives.  Rachel tells everyone that she ordered the coffee.  Tan flips the table with the coffee (many on DB felt this action was unnecessary--I agree..  An odd reaction even if you are angry) and pulls ES out of the room.  Bo Na starts to attack Rachel.  Myung Soo tells YD to come to the party.  Tan yells at ES asking her why she brought the coffee knowing Rachel ordered it.  ES tells Tan that she wanted to tell everyone that she's not new money.  The secret has been weighing heavily on her.  Tan insists that ES shouldn't tell everyone because she'll be hurt.  ES goes back to work to bring a fresh jug of coffee.  ES stands up and tells the guests that she isn't new money; that she is part of the Social Care Group.  The guests are surprised.  Tan said he too was fooled by ES .  Tan goes to stand by ES.  Rachel, furious, storms out.  In a tender moment, Tan removes ES's work apron and kisses her tenderly on the forehead( a lot of people wanted a kiss on the lips, but I read that LMH was sick, so that may be why he kissed her on the forehead) End of episode...........

• Like 6

Thanks everyone for the posts on LMH's return!  My new favorite picture of LMH is the one with the halmeoni.  I absolutely love it!  

And this thread made it through almost 2 years!  I want to thank @gtLmh0622  for tirelessly posting the daily photos.  And, I want to thank those who helped with the recap and commenting (it's not over yet guys!) @syntyche @CallieP, @1ouise, @minekas (we miss you Minekas--hope all is well), @Moonrain (where are you girlfriend?), @Kris Silva, @Latifah_, @leeminhosny (for providing gifs) and @MsDot2.  If I inadvertently  missed tagging anyone, please tag them.  

cr:  

Minoz Nation

Now the guessing game begins, what (and more important question-WHEN!) is his comeback project?  I'm still hoping for mystery or portrayal of some famous figure.  

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks everyone for the posts on LMH's return!  My new favorite picture of LMH is the one with the halmeoni.  I absolutely love it!  

And this thread made it through almost 2 years!  I want to thank @gtLmh0622  for tirelessly posting the daily photos.  And, I want to thank those who helped with the recap and commenting (it's not over yet guys!) @syntyche @CallieP, @1ouise, @minekas (we miss you Minekas--hope all is well), @Moonrain (where are you girlfriend?), @Kris Silva, @Latifah_, @leeminhosny (for providing gifs) and @MsDot2.  If I inadvertently  missed tagging anyone, please tag them.  

cr:  

Minoz Nation

Now the guessing game begins, what (and more important question-WHEN!) is his comeback project?  I'm still hoping for mystery or portrayal of some famous figure.  

Thanks all friends all this time and I guess partner to LMH for two years
:D

I want Park Bo Young but she started new drama so I want 2. partner Kim Tae Ri 

• Like 3

’왕자의 귀환’ ❤︎ 이민호(Lee Min Ho)의 순간들(2015 백상예술대상~2019 소집해제까지)

('The Return of the Prince'  순 Lee Min Ho's moments (2015 Baeksang Arts Grand Prize ~ 2019 until the summons)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, CarolynH said:

It was fun updating about Minho's discharge. Finally, we saw his unmasked face! My heart skipped a beat when I saw his smile! :wub:

And his talk with the halmeoni was just the sweetest. He did not only radiate good looks, he also radiated kindness. :heart:

This thread made it through with the recap and the daily photos! Thanks chingus! Now the wait is on for his next project. 

Korean star Lee Min Ho returns to social media after finishing military service

The last thing he posted on Instagram before entering military service a year ago was a photo of him with his dog.

And now that he's done with it, it became quickly apparent that Korean star Lee Min Ho missed his adorable pet the most. 

The first two snaps he shared after finishing his year-long military service was a shot of the gifts fans sent in to welcome him back to civilian life, and a selfie with his puppy. 

Both were liked more than 3.5 million times, proving just how much his followers were looking forward to his social media comeback. 

Lee is best known to Filipino fans for his role as Gu Jun Pyo in the hit series "Boys Over Flowers" and "City Hunter." He has been in the country a number of times because of endorsement deals. 

He finished his military service a couple of days ago. He entered a training camp in April 2018. 

Military service is mandatory for every South Korean man between the age of 18 and 35. 

They are required to perform two years' military service, with the rationale being the continued threat from North Korea. 

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/04/28/19/korean-star-lee-min-ho-returns-to-social-media-after-finishing-military-service

• Like 5
  • Love 1

bapuQpR.gif

Spoiler

Thanks for the recap, @CarolynH!

When Eun Sang stopped Kim Tan from hitting Young Do, it seemed that Young do was more bothered with Eun Sang stopping (hugging) Kim Tan than being hit with a chair. His zero chance of being with Eun Sang is becoming clearer to him. 

OWlz5LC.gif

He is actually showing some humanity in this episode. I like that he's trying to talk some sense into Rachel, and letting her see what underlies their relationship with Kim Tan.

Cute scene when Kim Tan teases Eun Sang about taking off all of his clothes. They're too cute every time he teases her.

7roA2WN.gif

Bo No is a sweet girl. She cares about others in her own subtle way. 

Ooh Feisty Eun Sang! I didn't expect her to slap Rachel! She actually stood her ground and fought back.

Kim Tan still cares about Young Do - he asked Chairwoman to reconsider when she ordered Young Do to bring his (terrifying) father. And we finally get the story behind their rift. As it turns out, both are regretful for it.

Nq83v6z.gif

Another touching moment with the Kim brothers! It might be brief, but I appreciate Won sitting beside his younger brother, as if to show a bit of sympathy to his woes.

jDUQpBq.gif

So Kim Tan knows that his mother can't help it but bring him stuff everytime they meet up. He looks adorable sweet-talking to her. Heh (I wonder if LMH is like this to his own omma).

Nice hug with the coat! Is this the 'confinement hug' I've seen in his Guerilla Date on Youtube? Eun Sang sure is lucky with those surprise hugs from Kim Tan. And I also like LMH's outfit here. The coat goes well with the jacket - it looks better than the jacket alone.

tlMZfKL.gif

HBCWg4b.gif

It is clear what Rachel is capable of doing just to get what she wants, to the point of manipulating other people. On the other hand, Young Do waits up for Eun Sang to give her a heads up, then apologizes! Don't backpedal now, please.

Party scene - good thing Kim Tan came around and became supportive of Eun Sang's decision of going straight ahead and coming clean. She learned it from him, after all. And top it all off with a kiss on the forehead. :wub:

WpsCBUd.gif

LV3rYk8.gif

• Like 6

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

D5OhgS1UUAA5Sy6.jpg

cr as tagged

Google translate says that based on a survey on overseas Korean wave, Lee Min Ho is the top Preferred Korean Actor at 8.6% (more than 3 times rank 2). And that is in 2018 when he was still in service. Amazing!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/26/2019 at 12:19 PM, syntyche said:

I read yesterday that previously, that halmeoni gave out sweets to fans waiting for Minho at Suseo. Sweet halmeoni with sweet Minho. :wub:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. :P She must have adore LMH so much! What is there not to adore, huh?

• Like 1

Actor Lee Min Ho thanked fans’ support after his military discharge

389ba941dc6c9899da9fe248c1d496b7_1556241

Actor Lee Min Ho has completed his military service as a public service worker on Apr 25. Fans that have been waiting for the return of the actor came to his workplace and sent their warm welcome towards the actor. 

Lee Min Ho shared a photo of gifts given by his fans with his puppy through SNS and thanked fans’ support with “Thank You”. 

389ba941dc6c9899da9fe248c1d496b7_1556241
Photo Source: Lee MIn Ho's Instagram

source : korea.com

• Like 6

PROMIZ FB Update

Hello, PMZer!
Don't you forget the 2019 KNOCK campaign?

PROMIZ action to solve Africa's drinking water problem by donating $1 to every precious "LIKE" click!

This can be done by anyone easy to make it happen
Let's join 2019 KNOCK campaign to make 5,000$ donation!

https://www.facebook.com/…/a.75705483103…/2661295567278140/…

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠지 #피엠져
#2019_NEW_Campaign #KNOCK_KNOCK_KNOCK #PROMISE_PROMIZ
#2019_캠페인 #2019_노크캠페인 #똑똑똑
#약속해요_프로미즈

58852810_2749332561807773_8095802946807136256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl2-1.fna&oh=6212e46e6c6cfb4c80ba9c46859e5def&oe=5D76E373

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1