Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

But I am surprised this video was not released by LMH. I don't understand a thing. 

That video was released by LSG's agency company. I think they have negotiated how to share the copyright of both actors especially LSG's singing part.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So, I found the translation of the latest mlog on the  Minoz Mexico FB page.  

(Scene on campground, microphones around the campfire)
Minho: Aloha's! Can they touch Aloha's?
Seunggi: Hey, do you think this is Karaoke? Hahahahaha (laughs)
Seunggi: Gotta try, gotta try.
Staff: What tone is it? It's in this tone, right?
Seunggi: Is that Aloha's? Super
Lee Minho: Seunggi could sing the woman's part because my voice is lower.
Seunggi: (Practicing Song Sings) For You ~ Just For You ~
Minho: When you're done, the ending works really well... in my part I don't even know if it's the right note.
Seunggi: I just close my eyes and sing. You sound very anxious... monitor that.
* They start singing Cool's Aloha song.
When they finish singing
Minho. (Inaudible)
Seunggi: Karaoke Style! We just sing the first half!
(Translation of Seunggi-Minho video call part)
* This video was recorded 5 times due to Seunggi's poor recording skills.
Minho: Seunggi! Where are you?
Seunggi: Wait for it! The recording symbol is not on the screen!
Minho: Then stop her now bro!
Seunggi: How do I put it? It disappears every time I touch the screen!
Minho: Let's try again for now. We can start from where we left off.
Seunggi: Ok, ok
Minho: The part of the call coming in is recorded anyway.
Seunggi: Okay, it doesn't seem very natural but, I'll start from where we left off.
Minho: Ok
Seunggi: Here I go (laughs), this is hilarious (laughs) ok.
Minho: Wait, I'm going for water (laughs)
Seunggi: This is hilarious (he keeps laughing while waiting for Minho to return)
Minho: Is he recording well yet?
Seunggi: Yes, it's recording.
Minho: Ok, wait a second. Let me focus. Are you ready? Ok ok.
Seunggi: Ok ok lovely!
Minho: (Already sticking to the script for recording) Hey Seunggi!
Seunggi: What's up Minho? Wow... I'm coming in from a massage... from a skin treatment, just arrived.
Minho: Did you get a skin treatment?
Seunggi: Yes, you need to take care of yourself, you know? How my new album just came out.
Minho: You told me you were going to read the script bro.
Seunggi: Ahhh, right! hahahhahaha (laughs)
Don't forget to subscribe the channel, turn on notifications, like, comment and play all videos.
Spanish translation: Nora / Minoz Mexico Official (If you take the translation respects all the credits)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi perform OST duo for Hospital playlist

Feb 17 2021

FRL4XXR2LZANFGUFCJZ32H2PEU.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi improvised an excerpt from "Aloha" for their YouTube subscribers. Photo: YouTube

"Aloha" was chosen to combine the voices of Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi. Famous Korean Drama Actors Complete YouTube Collaboration

Lee Min Ho showed his singing ability. The iconic Hallyu icon posted a new video on her YouTube channel featuring a song from K-drama Hospital's playlist "Aloha" with his friend Lee Seung Gi.

The public communication between the two Korean actors began on January 6 when a video link meeting was announced between Lee Min Ho and the Vagabond star.

In four videos, fans saw the chemistry between the two stars who went camping to relax on the street. When the collaboration between the two seemed to end, Lee Min Ho posted a behind-the-scenes look at previously unreleased scenes.

Spoiler

7QSG6JRLNNAORC6ANVM7WIMYSE.jpg

On January 6, the actors presented a new project. Photo: @actorleeminho

In previous videos, only Lee Seung Gi took the microphone to sing; But this time too, Lee Min Ho decided to please fans who dreamed of hearing his musical side again.

During 2020, "Aloha" became one of the most popular soundtracks in the Korean public. Actor Jo Jong Suk portrayed him on the hospital playlist soundtrack and he embraced MelOn (a streaming site similar to Spotify).

Listen to the "karaoke version" by Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho below.

이민호 X 이승기 LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho # MK Ver.1

Lee Min Ho and music

When did Lee Min Ho sing? In addition to filming the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers in 2009, the famous actor performed the song "My Everything", which was included in the OST (F4 Special Edition).

Lee Min Ho "My everything Tour in Seoul" - "My everything"

Although not a professional singer, Lee Min Ho has experimented with music as a gift to his fans. The 33-year-old star has two studio albums, two EPs or mini-albums, and four singles. The last song he gave to the public before joining the military in 2017 was "Always".

Google translation

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/02/17/lee-min-ho-y-lee-seung-gi-cantan-a-duo-ost-de-drama-hospital-playlist/?ref=lre

@CarolynHThanks for translating a funny and sweet conversation.

@leeminhosny, As always, very beautiful photos and portraits of Lee Min Ho. Thanks for sharing with us!

Spoiler

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images/gifs/videos/tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5

On 2/17/2021 at 12:09 PM, gpicris said:

@willenette, yes, BC, and you are right, pretty close to downtown Vancouver; however, I don't think regular people are able to just visit filming sites here, even in non-covid times; I guess Korean fans are lucky to be able to do that or send stuff.

Even if I went there I would have stayed outside of the site and just take a picture or two and move on. You can't really park there, it's a fenced abandoned hospital. I didn't go because it was dark outside when my work was done. BTW, on Instagram there was somebody that felt the need to admonish me for posting about filming location, almost cried laughing, I don't think Canadians are the types to stalk celebrities and such, quite the opposite, there is no term similar to "sasaeng" in this culture. 

Anyways, my fantasy dream nowadays is that somebody posts somewhere on internet about LMH leaving SK in real-time, and that I take a vacation day and go to the airport the next morning and I see him at the arrival gate - 20 meters away from him of course, because privacy - and that would be my one chance to ever see him in person, since he lives on the other side of earth. Good luck to me :( 

Good luck that you can see him at the airport.  Fingers crossed for you.  I have been to Surrey and Richmond.  I am from Seattle.

On 2/17/2021 at 4:46 AM, 1ouise said:

Yay!  There’s more!

Minho’s solo is next??

:letsgo:

This is mostly LSG singing the whole song only so it is right that it be shown on LSG's agency site instead of LMH film.

I think that video was beautifully directed and filmed, right setting for LSG to showcase his music in a natural setting.  I believe this is what LSG wanted or was envisioning.  LSG should let us know if LMH achieved what LSG was imagining he wanted.  Personally, I think LMH succeeded.  Really well choreographed video and LSG was so natural.

Perhaps LMH should direct and produce his own movie with him as the lead actor.  These are good practice films.

Congrats LMH!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, CallieP said:

Good luck that you can see him at the airport.  Fingers crossed for you.  I have been to Surrey and Richmond.  I am from Seattle.

This is mostly LSG singing the whole song only so it is right that it be shown on LSG's agency site instead of LMH film.

I think that video was beautifully directed and filmed, right setting for LSG to showcase his music in a natural setting.  I believe this is what LSG wanted or was envisioning.  LSG should let us know if LMH achieved what LSG was imagining he wanted.  Personally, I think LMH succeeded.  Really well choreographed video and LSG was so natural.

Perhaps LMH should direct and produce his own movie with him as the lead actor.  These are good practice films.

Congrats LMH!

@CallieP, I agree with you - Plenty of filmmakers appear in their own films, and countless independent filmmakers do everything (or almost everything) by themselves. There's a saying that goes - “The most honest form of filmmaking is to make a film for yourself.”   :shaq:   

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@CallieP, I agree with you - Plenty of filmmakers appear in their own films, and countless independent filmmakers do everything (or almost everything) by themselves. There's a saying that goes - “The most honest form of filmmaking is to make a film for yourself.”     

@willenette, thanks for your comment - I totally share your opinion and dream that Lee Min Ho will direct his own films and act as an actor. Even if it will be short films or independent experimental films.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Happy weekend everyone!  The winner of the BOF quiz #2  (page 4018) is once again......@1ouise!  @Nikaa94 and @Missprincesa missed it by one.  Actually, I also had an error in my answer; I had to read DB before awarding the 2nd quiz to 1ouise.  Don't be discouraged though, it's just for fun and passes the time between IGs and mlogs.  

@Thong Thin your DP--barf bag--really?  lol:lol:

• Blob 4

18 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Happy weekend everyone!  The winner of the BOF quiz #2  (page 4018) is once again......@1ouise!  @Nikaa94 and @Missprincesa missed it by one.  Actually, I also had an error in my answer; I had to read DB before awarding the 2nd quiz to 1ouise.  Don't be discouraged though, it's just for fun and passes the time between IGs and mlogs.  

@Thong Thin your DP--barf bag--really?  lol

Only temporary.

:blush:

@partyon and @Abs_ triggered initiate the barf bag. 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2